Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

@CfB: Congratulation, great troll collection!

Thx, I was collecting them for more than 5 years.

Almost as long as you have been collecting the sock puppet accounts

I only know "bcnext" - please share your list.
If you would be so kind, sort it by likelihood.

LiQio

Hmmm, think again.

ha sorry i thought you said glove puppet

I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

Surely you have more puppets than these few don't you? I mean it's almost confirmation the distribution was more narrow than we imagined.

The liqio puppet should be put to rest now he is on every iota thread since the start he makes it too obvious now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

LiQio

Hmmm, think again.

I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

Surely you have more puppets than these few don't you? I mean it's almost confirmation the distribution was more narrow than we imagined.

The liqio puppet should be put to rest now he is on every iota thread since the start he makes it too obvious now.

Is there more on your list?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

LiQio

Hmmm, think again.

I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

Plenty

sock puppets or glove puppets?

then again I don't reveal my lists of suspected puppet accounts (i know cfb has software that picks up on posting styles). It is better others read the threads and come to their own conclusions. I do post lists of known shills and you are on it.

If people can be bothered to read through all the iota threads then they will see there which I have said look like sock puppets. They can draw their own conclusions.

I remind them though that CFB said that what does it matter about the use of sock puppets on here. He would simply market iota elsewhere where they would be unaware of this.

The main point I made in my last post which you seemed to have missed so I shall draw your attention to it again before you damage the iota scheme.

"I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

The liqio puppet should be put to rest now he is on every iota thread since the start he makes it too obvious now."

So we get it you are a bagholder and shill for iota but surely there would be more than 5 or 6 die hard glove puppets right? I see only a handful from the very start.... very telling.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

LiQio

Hmmm, think again.

I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

Plenty

then again I don't reveal my lists of suspected puppet accounts (i know cfb has software that picks up on posting styles). It is better others read the threads and come to their own conclusions. I do post lists of known shills and you are on it.

If people can be bothered to read through all the iota threads then they will see there which I have said look like sock puppets. They can draw their own conclusions.

I remind them though that CFB said that what does it matter about the use of sock puppets on here. He would simply market iota elsewhere where they would be unaware of this.

The main point I made in my last post which you seemed to have missed so I shall draw your attention to it again before you damage the iota scheme.

"I see the same handful of iota  puppets still protecting their bag of scheme tokens.

The liqio puppet should be put to rest now he is on every iota thread since the start he makes it too obvious now."

So we get it you are a bagholder and shill for iota but surely there would be more than 5 or 6 die hard glove puppets right? I see only a handful from the very start.... very telling.

Right, so you don't have a list?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

LiQio

Hmmm, think again.

Plenty

Right, so you don't have a list?

Right - So you can't read.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

Noone reads walls of text these days. I told you several time that.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

Noone reads walls of text these days. I told you several time that.

Cryptohunter knows that.
He's used to writing nonsensical walls of text, because most of the time he's participating in signature campaigns.
Currently unemployed but bad habits die hard.
dragonsnapper20

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

these multibillion coin just make no sense!
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

Can you please also answere to that?: "Ive also written detailed answers many times, why I did not select IOTA as an IoT coin - its beyond retarded for that purpose! Proof-of-Work on an IoT. Yeah right, I have a bridge to sell you. Of course would a Java programmer, CfB, make such an oxymoronic mistake when making an "IoT coin"."

SatoNatomato was caught numerous times on blatant lies. He invested into Byteball which performs pretty bad price-wise so he spreads lies about IOTA because Byteball aims to compete with IOTA in the future. No idea what to answer to nonsensical claims.

But wait

Byteball already competes with iota

Byteball is not thought of as an insider ico manipulated scheme by many (although is not a great distribution either)

Byteball vs IOTA tech wise = we will see.

So far Byteball  is way ahead because a poor start is never going to go away and many many persons will ensure it is never forgotten.

More DAG projects will come in the 100's IF it is ever proven to offer advantages without extra issues over what we have.

This is not a byteball thread anyway the fact you feel threatened by that project is not a good enough reason to keep mentioning on this thread.
Just hurry up finishing with the dumping of your iota and take the training wheels off so we can see what happens to it.

You're always accusing persons of lying. You accused me several times but when challenged never once produced an example of these lies. Instead you changed it from me saying i had no idea about iota at all to not knowing the iota crowdsale and started and finished already these are not the same thing and therefore is not a lie.

The fact you are so worried about byteball is telling.

A shady start to a project is a nightmare for that project that never ends. Too many people understand this project was deliberately more stealth than other more fair icos before and after and during that time. The facts you guys said you did not want to waste cents/iotas on advertising on this board to gain millions of more dollars development funding is ludicrous and a demonstration of the intentions from the start.

Byteball clearly is a very nice DAG project, for me the first.

Iota well, no need to explain it, is a scam, they put a price and setup a high supply then deal soul with bitfinex for listed it an exit them money.

Then we have my little baby:

Aidos Kuneen (ADK), very discret, without ico or marketing campaign, DAG tech and Anonymous, top 89 on coinmarketcap.

Foundation is close to buy the first share in offshore bank in Tanzania, then we can make deposit ADK directly to this bank and exchange to fiat directly, first ever seen lets will see how the things play.
fuqdisshite

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:57:07 AM

these multibillion coin just make no sense!

I heard it's not even working and there is problems with wallets?
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:12:51 AM

Iota well, no need to explain it, is a scam, they put a price and setup a high supply then deal soul with bitfinex for listed it an exit them money.

Oh really? Wow!  Grin

Yesterday the IOTA team have been for a presentation in Shanghai. Already there were meetups with Bosch, Volkswagen and
many more others. And there will be much more big companies for IOTA. 3 days ago an Ex-CIO of UBS has joined the IOTA team.
IOTA it very active.

Yes, just call it a scam.. 100 times.. I'm getting already tired of it..
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

Oh really? Wow!  Grin

Yesterday the IOTA team have been for a presentation in Shanghai. Already there were meetups with Bosch, Volkswagen and
many more others. And there will be much more big companies for IOTA. 3 days ago an Ex-CIO of UBS has joined the IOTA team.
IOTA it very active.

Yes is true, you have right, iota is great !.

little advice: keep an eye on ADK very close Wink
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

little advice: keep an eye on ADK very close Wink

Right. And ping me once it's added to real exchanges. Going to test the copy-protection on it.  Grin
paulonardy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

Oh really? Wow!  Grin

IOTA it very active.

People calling everything scam is getting very old
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

Oh really? Wow!  Grin

IOTA it very active.

LOL 2 new sock puppet telling us how old things are. Wait until you've been here a week first puppets.

Try making a full rebuttal of the main points on this thread. Oh wait you can't...

GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

Oh really? Wow!  Grin

IOTA it very active.

LOL 2 new sock puppet telling us how old things are. Wait until you've been here a week first puppets.

Try making a full rebuttal of the main points on this thread. Oh wait you can't...

Copy cat ?

Step 2 is almost done, ADK have nothing linked except DAG with IOTA. Unfortunately we not yet added to real exchange, but in Bank accepting adk to fiat ... is a shame huh ?
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

For the past 1 month, IOTA has been keeping a steady line of ~ .55 USD
Previously it was very volatile bouncing between .4 and 1.0 USD

Any suggestions, why so?

CryptoNewKey

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:30:26 PM

There is so much here. What is the core reason for people calling IOTA a scam?
Moz90

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

Iota is no where near a scam lol
bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

I made huge mistake with IOTA both  the top now sitting in a loss... wondering what will happen with price. News are not very encouring there is alot of FUD
Probably normal witht his competition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: