Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36236 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:22:33 AM

Cashless society may be possible but will take many years for it to be implemented because there are many factors that needs to be considered. For example is the use of internet, there are some areas whch doesnt have any access and don't know how to use it. Payment using btc or any other altcoin requires internet and smartphones for it to process. There would be a big change when the government implemented using it instead of cash.
plus 1 here..i agree if ever in the near future people will adapt cashless society there are so many factors we should consider because there are still people who don't have knowledge about how to used some gadgets and still there are remote areas who still don't have electricity so i think the process of the cashless society will be so hard of other people.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:25:50 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

That could be possible. However, cash is one of the most established means of transaction, purchase and trade, therefore, it would be quite impossible to have a cashless society because people is more comfortable with the fact of the having money. Although, having to think of it, I think that would be safer means to do business because there is no object to actually put one's life on the line; however, on the other hand, it would be more open to hacking and other means of online fraud.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Cashless society is not far from now. Actually, most of us make their transactions online via cards. With the expanding technology, it can happen i think within 5 to 10 years from now.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

The world as it stands is mostly a cashless society in the sense that palpable cash only makes up a small percentage of money/currency, but totally cashless would be pretty neat, it's always that last few percent left which take the longest Wink

:]
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

The world as it stands is mostly a cashless society in the sense that palpable cash only makes up a small percentage of money/currency, but totally cashless would be pretty neat, it's always that last few percent left which take the longest Wink

I beg to differ, even the most advanced of countries are not fully cashless yet and not to think of third world countries where fiats are used on a the daily basis because their population have no clue of digital money or anything virtual. I think the world is far from being cashless.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:12 PM

God, I freaking hate when people pay for everyday stuff like groceries by cash. Standing in a queue waiting for such people to count their pennies and then waiting for cashier to give a change... Why they won't pay by card?
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

I love the idea that our society will use this option. And realistically speaking there are countries that they implement cashless society, I heard Japan is doing this method by paying bitcoin transaction in a supermarket and restaurant.
pavelv3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

I think that a cashless society is feasible. Sweden for instance is one particular of the foremost nations in that make a difference.You can pay out with your credit score card almost everywhere. There is no very hot canine stand that would not settle for it.And no volume as well little that it would not be processed.I think faster or afterwards, this is coming almost everywhere in the planet.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:10 PM

I dont think this is perfectly possible,maybe crypto domination yes but the casn or the physical money will remain.we all know that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies need internet and power or electricity before we able to use it,so what if theres no available?what will happen in transaction?not loke money anytime available as long as we have in our pocket
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:48:57 PM

I dont think this is perfectly possible,maybe crypto domination yes but the casn or the physical money will remain.we all know that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies need internet and power or electricity before we able to use it,so what if theres no available?what will happen in transaction?not loke money anytime available as long as we have in our pocket

Crypto coins are only a portional part of cashless society. This is like a pool. You sometimes have to have cash to do/buy what you want. Without cash, in total, it's not possible to manage the daily life. At least in 2017 and 2018.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

This is the future of our monetary system to have a cashless society. We are on its way,  infact having a credit card,  paypal and other digital money is a one step forward to a cashless system.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Aathisanker1994

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:53 AM

How to our society change in cashless society,it's possible.
Yeah! Definitely possible.
We create cashless society only one way to use bitcoin.
because,bitcoin is digital currency and also very easy to transaction process.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:22:57 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

I think it's impossible because cash is one of the fastest buying and selling deals and therefore people prefer to have money as a means of transactions.
However I think it would be safer to tranksaksi if it happens. But the negative effect of this is the number of online fraud and hacking and other fraudulent means
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

A cashless society sounds great because it will only make everything convenient for us. However, I still worry about old people. I believe that they will not easily adapt the whole idea of a cashless society. Still, it's bound to happen sooner or later.
We don't need to rush things because we can slowly get into being cashless society if almost all the people are educated enough about the possible upgrade in financial system. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might lead this move for being a currency for cashless society but just like i said, it will surely take time first before being a cashless society happen.
This is true we should not lose the temper and the time for the bitcoin is now very popular because the bitcoin is able to give you the value and you will see how the bitcoin will get the value, the coming time will the time of the bitcoin and this is going to happen soon because now all the people are trying to increase the popularity of the bitcoin with the high use and the power of the money.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

A cashless society sounds great because it will only make everything convenient for us. However, I still worry about old people. I believe that they will not easily adapt the whole idea of a cashless society. Still, it's bound to happen sooner or later.
We don't need to rush things because we can slowly get into being cashless society if almost all the people are educated enough about the possible upgrade in financial system. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might lead this move for being a currency for cashless society but just like i said, it will surely take time first before being a cashless society happen.
This is true we should not lose the temper and the time for the bitcoin is now very popular because the bitcoin is able to give you the value and you will see how the bitcoin will get the value, the coming time will the time of the bitcoin and this is going to happen soon because now all the people are trying to increase the popularity of the bitcoin with the high use and the power of the money.
I'm sure the future of Bitcoin will be good as long as the Bitcoin user don't give up it just becaube the government want to control and influence in Bitcoin community.
I don't negate the Bitcoin function and the nature of Bitcoin can makes the government have trouble in the world's economy someday.
But we need to change the world before this world become bad more.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:46:27 PM

I'm sure the future of Bitcoin will be good as long as the Bitcoin user don't give up it just becaube the government want to control and influence in Bitcoin community.
I don't negate the Bitcoin function and the nature of Bitcoin can makes the government have trouble in the world's economy someday.
But we need to change the world before this world become bad more.
If bitcoin amount stands for long decades theirs a possibility that bitcoin will become national currency of the world. Also there's also a possibility that paper cash will be vanish in the future. Hoping that if it is happen, crypto currency in the whole world are totally establish. Because if bitcoin is fully adopted by each country I'm sure that more people are increase their status of life.
fxbit

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

One major financial problems we have in all our society is criminality and greedy. Bitcoin and others crytocurrency can resolve this problem by using this great technology to reduce crime and criminality. Cashless society do reduce physical attach on attempt to get fiat from the owner.
How exactly bitcoin can reduce crime rate and make society less greedy? Bitcoin is a hot topic in the mainstream media and it is presented as new tool criminals are using.
Bitcoin is not perfect remedy created to battle crime, reduce poverty or make people less greedy. It simply won't work.
Cashless society = digital fiat when your every step is recorded and tracked by government, it is not about decentralized cryptocurrency.

What he is  saying is that bitcoin is lot harder to rob from other people, he think cashless society will have similar effect like bitcoin is, I think that is totally incorrect, if it based on fiat currency which is unsound money, you are being robbed by banks and government all the time

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
1MGod1NYS3J8GULqdV67WCdiHVHa3Jts7N
makoyoshioh22223

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:11 AM

日本もキャッシュレスな社会になりつつあると思います。Suicaで買い物やご飯が食べれたり  Amazonストアのように一切、紙幣を使わなかったり。少し犯罪が減ると思います。
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:50:59 AM

Well I think this is impossible, come to think of it our country was prone in different natural Disasters  and cashless society will always rely on electricity, how if a earthquake or typhoon hit a certain country and power source of electricity was lost how they can buy foods if the access on their money was not able? Secondly the scamming many of us always overcome the weakness of someone let us face the reality that we are all not literate in using technology especially the indigenous people It might sure that many people will overcome their weaknesses because of poverty and greediness. To sum it all cashless society was very impossible at all.
SweetWhimsy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

I don't believe we've another option to leave our prime inflation the world is experience now. Shows and regulations of fiat has price the world so much. Cashless society will be the most important step. Should the globe governments don't make work to lean blockchain technologies then your leaders will find it difficult to manage this excellent inflationthe whole world goes through now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: