Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35058 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:14 PM

Bitcoin is still famous as it was famous in the past like the demand for this currency is still very high the good politicians of the world have invested in this currency it is expected that the bitcoin price will increase in the 2018. And there is a chance to use this as official currency in many countries for businesses and other works. Bitcoin is the real currency and many industries are allowed as payment currency some of the countries have ATM for the withdraw of this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:48:02 PM

Probablly is possible but questions is how many,i think in next few years we can exepct stability in his value,but probablly under 10k because his values is too big to stay on this level in next 5,6 years maybe im wrong but it is my opinion.

L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Of course, bitcoin can lose its value.

It will not fall to 0, but correction come true very soon.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

To make bitcoin useless in my opinion is a difficult thing because of the high number of bitcoin users today. But it is not impossible bitcoin will lose users as if a technological disaster that cut off the entire global Internet network. Government prohibitions and non-bivalor additives can also be one of the triggers
To make bitcoin useless you do not need the entire global internet network to shut down,if a super computer is developed to break the encryption of bitcoin it is more than enough to end the reign of bitcoin and many other coins in the crypto platform,other than that it is impossible to see that the price goes down unless the big whales starts dumping their coins.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

WhaT you mean by losing it's value ?
I think he is panic just like other but I think bitcoin  is a reality and no one can burst it. We can herd in news from the day it has started that it is a bubble which can burst soon. I'm sure bitcoin will not lose its value exactly it will continue to grow, although bitcoin prices will big dump occur I believe users and the demand on bitcoin will continue to exist and will never disappear.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Yes its highly possible
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

Bitcoin can lose it's value, no doubt about that. Of course the whales with the most bitcoins will try everything to prevent that, but it's only technology that can save bitcoin. As long as the issues like high fees and long confirmation times are not solved, bitcoin is in danger. It's up to the community to back up bitcoin to keep it as the nr.1 cryptocurrency.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

two weeks ago the bitcoin was almost $ 20,000. but then he lost value and stretched to 10,000 dollars. You know it was even cheaper in earlier times. but gradually increased its value. so there is no specific answer to the question you ask.  Smiley

I think this is just a panic selling and I don't think that any think like this happen that it will burst to 300$or 3$ in near future. In my view its not possible in near future because now spreading around world very quickly more peoples adopting this and using for different purposes some big whales in different markets also dong analysis for adopting we have just one case if you want this bitcoin lost his value.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

Bitcoin rise and fall depends on the users that are using and investing in it. Today bitcoin is leading and has a great value. In future it is predicted that it will go beyond limits. It is possible that bitcoin will fall some day because every rise has a fall. But saying that bitcoin will crash, it would be wrong because technology needs it and no body wants bitcoin to crash. Bitcoin crash doesn't make any sense but it may fall down unexpectedly.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

To make bitcoin useless in my opinion is a difficult thing because of the high number of bitcoin users today. But it is not impossible bitcoin will lose users as if a technological disaster that cut off the entire global Internet network. Government prohibitions and non-bivalor additives can also be one of the triggers

Yes it is possible but I it will surely take long time to happen.

I think it is not that easy that the most expensive and most popular digital currency will lose it's value. Bitcoin may be having quite a dump now, but that is just the price, if we are talking about it's value, we are talking about the equivalent of bitcoin to other currencies or fiat, and I think that will not be lost since a lot of people are now taking it's way to digital currencies.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

Anything can happen here in bitcoin but I don't think there's a possibility that the value of bitcoin will fall down in to zero because the value of it right now is very expensive and many people will surely end up in chaos if ever such things would occur. Maybe the value of bitcoin will fall down but not totally going back to zero since it has made many innovations alread that is enough to support and improve its system and management.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

There are many assumptions that bitcoin can collapse if the trader sells all the bitcoin they are having to invest in a more altcoin than bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

Anything can happen here in bitcoin but I don't think there's a possibility that the value of bitcoin will fall down in to zero

It probably will, no one can tell what is going to happen in the future. Although the possibility for that to happen is close to zero but some small possibility is still there

because the value of it right now is very expensive and many people will surely end up in chaos if ever such things would occur.

It probably will but nothing would happen after that because bitcoin is not regulated. So whatever going to happen is on us, no one is going to happen because goverment wont do any for your loss

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:52:03 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:29:43 AM by cryptokitty

It is impossible to loss it's value even if it started to decrease it's price.. Btc is become more popular in the world, it also become a payment method in some areas, i guess it is very impossible to lose it's value.
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

Yes it is. Nothing is lasting forever so it's the same with Bitcoin . If Bitcoin is refused by it's investor. For sure Bitcoin will lose it's value and becomes worhtless.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

The price of Bitcoin now is too high and looks like impossible for the price to go back at it's original price. The demand in Bitcoin is too high as of now. Many people have invested their capital to Bitcoin to earn additional income and wants to make their lives better and easier. Bitcoin is too big to lose to we better to invest now and this is our future digital currency investment.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

The price of Bitcoin now is too high and looks like impossible for the price to go back at it's original price. The demand in Bitcoin is too high as of now. Many people have invested their capital to Bitcoin to earn additional income and wants to make their lives better and easier. Bitcoin is too big to lose to we better to invest now and this is our future digital currency investment.
I guess so, that bitcoin can go back from it's usual price which the price of now is really very far from the usual price before. So all we have to do is better to get start invest on it I mean hold either for a long-term or short-term it's depend on us where we are preffering for as long as we are all get benifited of being hold and doing biotcoin as well.
Hernandezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:31:04 AM

I guess so, that bitcoin can go back from it's usual price which the price of now is really very far from the usual price before. So all we have to do is better to get start invest on it I mean hold either for a long-term or short-term it's depend on us where we are preffering for as long as we are all get benifited of being hold and doing biotcoin as well.
yes that's the most important thing because we do not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future so investment from now becomes a good thing.
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:55:54 AM

Any individual currency is going to have price fluctuations so loss of value happens only within specific time-frame. Solution is to have diversified portfolio of cryptos and not to be only in bitcoin.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:07:07 AM

I don't think so but it's value is possible to decrease since the fluctuation of it normally happens. So if we will think of the possibility of it to lose its value, as of now its negligible so approximately, as of this timeline, its impossible and seeing the rate of people getting knowledge and actually using bitcoin, increasing, it really is impossible. Its demands is high now.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: