Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:01:35 AM

Great coin ! Already mining and ready to buy !!
Waiting for Yobit   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Mining away at ~20Mh/s on my RX 480. Would love to have a mining farm right about now.. xD

Looking forward for the coin to get on yobit, am excited to find out what the market values this coin at, I am sure it will be a good price considering the fairly low block-reward. Smiley

Edit: Will probably be buying some if prices does not exlode, since I am not holding that much right now.

kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:58:29 AM

Here are some sneak peaks at the new coming open source web wallet:

Still working some things out with the network fees and optimizations before I release it. Cool
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

wow! DNR confirmations are super fast.
i had 3 confirms in less than 10 secs.

In the near future Denarius could be the best crypto for merchants and for retail.

i wont have to sit for hours in a waiting room of a store, waiting for my btc transaction to confirm before store owner allows me to go.
neither will i wait several hours to get the music, or video, or app, or mobile phone talk time or whatever it is i have purchased.

DNR is really good. i am yet to explore the encrypted messaging feature.  Smiley
who wants to chat in secret with me all the way in Ghana, Africa. here's my addy; send me a pm
D6Yf5vodYn5di9b5WBpDMSgGAM6uD22jn1
i'd appreciate some DNR too Grin

cashworld

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Waiting for Yobit   Wink

Hey Carsen, its cashworldnet@gmail.com ....  been expecting your reply, but I can actually see here that you've been busy alot. But I'm very much happy with what I'm seeing here about Denarius development, I'm impressed and I'm following up with keen interest. I'm waiting for the web wallet, when will it be launched?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

Waiting for Yobit   Wink

Hey Carsen, its cashworldnet@gmail.com ....  been expecting your reply, but I can actually see here that you've been busy alot. But I'm very much happy with what I'm seeing here about Denarius development, I'm impressed and I'm following up with keen interest. I'm waiting for the web wallet, when will it be launched?

I am hoping this weekend Smiley I do want to make sure its more done than not Tongue

So far a small list of what is done/almost done:

Wallet with Balance, Transactions, Wallet Address
Withdrawing DNR with Modal Confirmation (Still working out network fees)
Integration with all sorts of Oauth APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Github, etc.)
reCaptcha Integration
Themes
Two Factor Auth (Still developing)
Stealth Address support will be coming in the future after I add in additional RPC commands
Full Mobile Responsiveness
....and more

ex_mac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

Hi all,

still no any update from Yobit. (100 % click to submit button on Addcoin Smiley

On period of waiting i'm click to Addcoin to Nova:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
(already voted all Smiley, so waiting short time for listing ...

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

Hi all,

still no any update from Yobit. (100 % click to submit button on Addcoin Smiley

On period of waiting i'm click to Addcoin to Nova:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
(already voted all Smiley, so waiting short time for listing ...

Hey ex_mac!

Very awesome, yea I have heard Yobit is a bit hard to get in contact with..

More than generous of you to have Denarius listed at Novaexchange! Very cool!!! I will update the OP and website once we are listed.

Contact me again to receive the bounty for exchange listing Wink
Frobisher

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

I don't get why this isn't on Nova or Cryptopia yet... Are you just going for big exchanges? Why not start on smaller ones so it can at least have a history of market-determined value behind it? I see someone listed it to add on Nova exchange, why not use some of that huge premine to create a giveaway for voting for it?

Looks like there's a lot of miner interest in the coin, I'm sure traders would like to play around with it too.

edit: nm, looks like it's hit 250 votes already, so it will be listed soon! Awesome! Very exciting!!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:57:07 PM

I don't get why this isn't on Nova or Cryptopia yet... Are you just going for big exchanges? Why not start on smaller ones so it can at least have a history of market-determined value behind it? I see someone listed it to add on Nova exchange, why not use some of that huge premine to create a giveaway for voting for it?

Looks like there's a lot of miner interest in the coin, I'm sure traders would like to play around with it too.

edit: nm, looks like it's hit 250 votes already, so it will be listed soon! Awesome! Very exciting!!

Yup ex_mac paid for the full listing at Novaexchange. So thank him guys!

and he also paid for the Premium Listing at Yobit, its been about 8 days now....so it should be added any day (I have heard they are just slow)

You can also currently exchange DNR on http://cryptodao.com/site/index/DNR/BTC or http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DNR.htm

After I release the web wallet open source I will move back into coding Denarius itself. Then some awesome advertising campaigns for twitter and signatures here will be coming!
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

and he also paid for the Premium Listing at Yobit, its been about 8 days now....so it should be added any day (I have heard they are just slow)

You can also currently exchange DNR on http://cryptodao.com/site/index/DNR/BTC or http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DNR.htm

After I release the web wallet open source I will move back into coding Denarius itself. Then some awesome advertising campaigns for twitter and signatures here will be coming!

i am definately joining both twitter and signature campaigns
i hope newbies are accepted for signature campaigns

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:02:29 AM

i am definately joining both twitter and signature campaigns
i hope newbies are accepted for signature campaigns

Yes newbies will be accepted for the twitter campaign! Smiley
cashworld

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Waiting for Yobit   Wink

I am hoping this weekend Smiley I do want to make sure its more done than not Tongue

So far a small list of what is done/almost done:

Wallet with Balance, Transactions, Wallet Address
Withdrawing DNR with Modal Confirmation (Still working out network fees)
Integration with all sorts of Oauth APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Github, etc.)
reCaptcha Integration
Themes
Two Factor Auth (Still developing)
Stealth Address support will be coming in the future after I add in additional RPC commands
Full Mobile Responsiveness
....and more

Brotherly, how far na, how you dey?
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

nice project, do you have twitter company?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

nice project, do you have twitter company?

https://twitter.com/denariuscoin

https://twitter.com/carsenjk
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Why do the dev recieve negative trust? Could you explain that please?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:18:49 AM

Sure thing, already explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.msg19684076#msg19684076

Cool

...For those wondering....Web Wallet is almost completed, Just finished adding QR Codes to wallet addresses. I am currently adding in 2FA (Two/Multi Factor Authentication)....once I am done with that, I feel it will be finished enough to be put up live and open sourced.  Grin
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

Sure thing, already explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.msg19684076#msg19684076

Cool

...For those wondering....Web Wallet is almost completed, Just finished adding QR Codes to wallet addresses. I am currently adding in 2FA (Two/Multi Factor Authentication)....once I am done with that, I feel it will be finished enough to be put up live and open sourced.  Grin

The screnshots look mobile optimized. Will there also be a mobile app wallet?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

Cool

The screnshots look mobile optimized. Will there also be a mobile app wallet?

Yes Smiley
dinamx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:14:16 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 11:31:04 PM by dinamx

I do not know why they have badly rated him here in this forum, its a kind of unfair mistery...
because in my surfing on the crypto issues in the web I found unexpectedly a couple of interesting articles, part of his history,
 let me tell you that He is a prestigious and expert developer who is involved in this stuff since the very bitcoin jumped on the scene,
he has developed an innovative algorithm before and this one is another.

i think dev its an incognito superstar Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: