Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Not that miners care about stuff like this but DNR is Carsen Klock's newest, soon to be abandoned scamcoin - as it is his signature move after years of not releasing coins or maybe doing so anonymously. Doubt it though, considering his massive ego.

He released dozens of shitcoins which he all abandoned after the initial pump...

But he certainly evolved from shit like Carsencoin [COCK]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720684.0

is there any truth to that?
i would like to hold but this makes me fud xD

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xixou

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

KAspersky indicates the wallet v 1.0.3 as a virus on windows 10.
I have 20 others local wallets and that is the only one marked as virus by Kaspersky.
enkayz

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

Not that miners care about stuff like this but DNR is Carsen Klock's newest, soon to be abandoned scamcoin - as it is his signature move after years of not releasing coins or maybe doing so anonymously. Doubt it though, considering his massive ego.

He released dozens of shitcoins which he all abandoned after the initial pump...

But he certainly evolved from shit like Carsencoin [COCK]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720684.0

Carsen's been involved in several failed projects, but they were quite some time ago in the midst of the shitcoin bonanza. He's never been one to shy away from putting his name on a project.. seems there are a few projects even launched in his honor evidently. This one however seems very different; the reward structure is very respectable; the premine whilst seemingly high was distributed out to many people and the dev account wasn't even touched during the pump. The coin speaks for itself regardless of Carsen's history. I believe Carsen's in it for the long game in this coin - there's been many a joke coin in the past and perhaps putting his name to those has been detrimental to the future of other coins he creates, but like I said, something's different about DNR.

Even if Carsen does dump his supply (only 500k at this point), the coin's going to survive - fast block times & confirmations, almost instantaneous transfers & a well spread PoW reward structure will speak for itself in the future. Carsen would be stupid to go and dump on this coin when it is evidently able to become worth upwards of $10 in the medium term. I think after a few years off the market, he's realized you can do better than create coins for the sole purpose of dumping them hard when they hit the market. The algorithm performs well & won't be hit by ASICs within the PoW period.

There will probably be more people coming to FUD the coin, but really the only FUD available is the premine supply. Otherwise the coin is not even remotely geared for a PnD, as opposed to some other coins recently launched with very high top-heavy rewards and very short PoW periods - those are the ones you need to watch out for..

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
bokiminer

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

No, bathrobehero is just angry because he is stuck with abandoned scamcoin SIGT and paid miner, do not pay attention to him
To hold or not to hold DNR, decision should be only yours.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

enkayz, bokiminer nice comments. I can learn something from you two...

From comments that I read on here, I don't know on what side of the moon is dev Carsen or is he a scammer or not, but this Denarius project looks good so far and its graphically polished.

Carsen your answers to questions are very precise and rich in details, nice work so far. It would be so nice to see this project going in right direction.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:32:29 AM

Carsen's history as a kid that made a few coins and dumped them was about 4 years ago. Since then he worked at high paying respectable coding jobs at GAW Paybase/Paycoin (which did turn out to be a ponzi, though Carsen only coded the front end and had nothing to do with business decisions) and then security at Apple for two years. These are the after college years that turn a kid into a man, and his realization to make one great coin and stick with it is working. His premine is already down to almost 5% as he stated, he hasn't moved or sold any, and he has secured exchanges and pools. Others are obviously interested in DNR as they are selling  faster mining software and mining it to dump, because it is more profitable than ETH or ZEC. But with only about 8600 coins mined per day, the market will be able to handle miner's dumps. It is just up to the community to spread the word and get past Carsen's past history. I know I have. Vitalek can sell 25% of his ICO ETH shitcoin and no one accuses him of a scam or dumping? Why is that?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:22:08 AM

Vitalek can sell 25% of his ICO ETH shitcoin and no one accuses him of a scam or dumping? Why is that?

Some kind of cult following - never question the leader! Smiley

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:43:12 AM

Hi!

I'm currently mining it with a GTX1070 and "ccminer-2.2-skunk". Is there a better mining software for this algo and my card?

Thanks a lot!!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:08:48 AM

Carsen's history as a kid that made a few coins and dumped them was about 4 years ago. Since then he worked at high paying respectable coding jobs at GAW Paybase/Paycoin (which did turn out to be a ponzi, though Carsen only coded the front end and had nothing to do with business decisions) and then security at Apple for two years. These are the after college years that turn a kid into a man, and his realization to make one great coin and stick with it is working. His premine is already down to almost 5% as he stated, he hasn't moved or sold any, and he has secured exchanges and pools. Others are obviously interested in DNR as they are selling  faster mining software and mining it to dump, because it is more profitable than ETH or ZEC. But with only about 8600 coins mined per day, the market will be able to handle miner's dumps. It is just up to the community to spread the word and get past Carsen's past history. I know I have. Vitalek can sell 25% of his ICO ETH shitcoin and no one accuses him of a scam or dumping? Why is that?

jimlite ...

some of your points seem to be based on fact - and others pure fantasy ...

your assumptions about miners and dumping are so ill-founded - i dont have words to describe these farcical comments you make ...

about carsen - probably ... i dunno the man - nor the kid he was - nor had experience with him personally as a developer ... i DO know that when i asked him a valid question early on in the thread - he answered in a polite and descriptive manner - extending his help in what way he could ... but have not heard about the 'libevent' issue from carsen since ... esepcially regarding itse possible removal from the code as carsen himself suggested he 'may' do ...

as for the mining and miners and mining tools ... what a crock mate ...

your assumptions that ALL miners mine and dump is a fantasy in itself - as it is with the responses you give ...

i personally started off as a miner and have NEVER mined to dump ... NEVER ... this is even when i owned one of the largest GPU farms in the southern hemisphere at the time ( theFARM )
 ... ChainWorks Industries (CWI) with their developments and CWI-theFARM rebuild are dedicated to such things ... there is a difference between 'dumping' and 'mining' - you should learn that difference ...

CWI-Fund is actually in discussions with a developer for an automated bot to allow the option for ANY miner that mines on our CWI-Pool system to TRADE their coins if they want ... note - TRADE ...

so when you sit there and defend carsen - all good ...
when you sit there and defend DNR - all good ...
when you make assumptions about miners / mining / developments for mining - NOT good mate ... not good at all ...

do your research regarding the people and businesses you 'think' you 'know' so much about - especially us at CWI ... then open your mouth about how WE do things ... instead of tarring us with the same brush you tar everyone by ...

for an intelligent man / woman - you really dont have a great deal of smarts about you - by painting every miner and developer with the same brush stroke ...

we WILL get the DNR daemon compiled somehow on our centos server ( i have had no time so far ) - we WILL get the pool running - and we WILL include the tribus algo in our newest miner CWIgm - along with many other algorithms we see fit to include ...

further - we WILL NOT dump any coins mined - as we ( seemingly one of the very very few in crypto ) see too much damage done in dumping ... and we just 'dont do it' ... simple ...

take a look yourself and see ... the lack of help from you - and enthusiasm for what we are trying to do FOR crypto - appalls me ...

CWI Umbrella Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...
CWIgm Miner Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431 ...

btw carsen - good work so far mate ...

#crysx

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

#crysx

We could definitely use some more hash on the network who will HODL. There is a fair amount of hash dumping coins on a regular basis at the moment, hence to the point of jimlite's comment. Please if you wish to send me a message with your compilation logs from the erroneous compiles and I will attempt to help you out.

Hi!

I'm currently mining it with a GTX1070 and "ccminer-2.2-skunk". Is there a better mining software for this algo and my card?

Thanks a lot!!

That's the best available open source miner. There is also an SP_ mod available for that ccminer source which appears to yield higher hash rates, however you will have to purchase that directly from SP_ as he doesn't release the modified source code.

Also for anyone who isn't aware of it yet, hashbag.cc still has 0% fees on DNR for another day.. come bag some hash over with us before it's too late Smiley yiimp based pool, no registration required!

germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

#crysx

We could definitely use some more hash on the network who will HODL. There is a fair amount of hash dumping coins on a regular basis at the moment, hence to the point of jimlite's comment. Please if you wish to send me a message with your compilation logs from the erroneous compiles and I will attempt to help you out.

Hi!

Thanks a lot!!

That's the best available open source miner. There is also an SP_ mod available for that ccminer source which appears to yield higher hash rates, however you will have to purchase that directly from SP_ as he doesn't release the modified source code.

Also for anyone who isn't aware of it yet, hashbag.cc still has 0% fees on DNR for another day.. come bag some hash over with us before it's too late Smiley yiimp based pool, no registration required!

germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

you sir / madam - are a scholar and a gentleman / lady ...

note - i dont know your gender so i add both Smiley ...

the last effort you provided to help with the daemon compile has not been tried ... there has been little time to - but this will be attempted in the coming days ...

i have nothing against jimlite him / herself ... there is a fine line between saying 'miners dump' and 'some miners dump' ... just like saying 'jimlite IS an imbecile' or 'jimlite is ACTING LIKE an imbecile' - they are two different things ... and im NOT saying either one of things either - just in case you take that example as a factual post ...

and you are right enkayz - this industry NEED its hashrate spread around - and help for one another is a good thing ... too much negativity that sparks these sorts of conversations ... this is a cut-throat and despicable industry that its fast becoming - since fiat / money has been introduced to it ... not like in the days of btc mining for the coins and FUN of it when satoshi started it ...

anyway - back to work ... i have a huge amount of messages to go through ...

and tanx for your offer to help once again ...

CWI is thankful - as am i ...

btw - we have mined at hashbag as well ... thats how we accrued our coins as well Wink ...

#crysx

tamdc

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

How about AMD and 1060 speed?
Thank you!

avilolo0101

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

with that price mining is not close to be profitibale
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:27:42 PM

Carsen's history as a kid that made a few coins and dumped them was about 4 years ago. Since then he worked at high paying respectable coding jobs at GAW Paybase/Paycoin (which did turn out to be a ponzi, though Carsen only coded the front end and had nothing to do with business decisions) and then security at Apple for two years. These are the after college years that turn a kid into a man, and his realization to make one great coin and stick with it is working. His premine is already down to almost 5% as he stated, he hasn't moved or sold any, and he has secured exchanges and pools. Others are obviously interested in DNR as they are selling  faster mining software and mining it to dump, because it is more profitable than ETH or ZEC. But with only about 8600 coins mined per day, the market will be able to handle miner's dumps. It is just up to the community to spread the word and get past Carsen's past history. I know I have. Vitalek can sell 25% of his ICO ETH shitcoin and no one accuses him of a scam or dumping? Why is that?

jimlite ...

some of your points seem to be based on fact - and others pure fantasy ...

your assumptions about miners and dumping are so ill-founded - i dont have words to describe these farcical comments you make ...

about carsen - probably ... i dunno the man - nor the kid he was - nor had experience with him personally as a developer ... i DO know that when i asked him a valid question early on in the thread - he answered in a polite and descriptive manner - extending his help in what way he could ... but have not heard about the 'libevent' issue from carsen since ... esepcially regarding itse possible removal from the code as carsen himself suggested he 'may' do ...

as for the mining and miners and mining tools ... what a crock mate ...

your assumptions that ALL miners mine and dump is a fantasy in itself - as it is with the responses you give ...

i personally started off as a miner and have NEVER mined to dump ... NEVER ... this is even when i owned one of the largest GPU farms in the southern hemisphere at the time ( theFARM )
 ... ChainWorks Industries (CWI) with their developments and CWI-theFARM rebuild are dedicated to such things ... there is a difference between 'dumping' and 'mining' - you should learn that difference ...

CWI-Fund is actually in discussions with a developer for an automated bot to allow the option for ANY miner that mines on our CWI-Pool system to TRADE their coins if they want ... note - TRADE ...

so when you sit there and defend carsen - all good ...
when you sit there and defend DNR - all good ...
when you make assumptions about miners / mining / developments for mining - NOT good mate ... not good at all ...

do your research regarding the people and businesses you 'think' you 'know' so much about - especially us at CWI ... then open your mouth about how WE do things ... instead of tarring us with the same brush you tar everyone by ...

for an intelligent man / woman - you really dont have a great deal of smarts about you - by painting every miner and developer with the same brush stroke ...

we WILL get the DNR daemon compiled somehow on our centos server ( i have had no time so far ) - we WILL get the pool running - and we WILL include the tribus algo in our newest miner CWIgm - along with many other algorithms we see fit to include ...

further - we WILL NOT dump any coins mined - as we ( seemingly one of the very very few in crypto ) see too much damage done in dumping ... and we just 'dont do it' ... simple ...

take a look yourself and see ... the lack of help from you - and enthusiasm for what we are trying to do FOR crypto - appalls me ...

CWI Umbrella Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...
CWIgm Miner Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431 ...

btw carsen - good work so far mate ...

#crysx

I am not saying that 100% of miner mine and dump. I have a few cards and mine sometimes myself (high electric) and sometimes I hodl for years, other times I sell my ZEC or ETH for btc immediately. Now I guess "dump" means sell into all the bids, which I don't do. Most farms do sell or dump, selling being putting them on the ask side of the order book. Don't take it personal as I don't know what you do, and whatever you do is fine, that is the nature of the market. But since we are at it, what does your farm/company do if you don't dump? Do you sell off coins slowly or hodl them for years? What are you doing with all your DNR is my question then. And if you release a better miner and better pool for DNR, sure I would mine some with you.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money