Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

Update v1.0.4.0 will be coming out this next week Cool

This is my first comment on here.

You are a very good dev. I like your work so far. I wish you very best with this project.

Do we need to backup current wallet when we update to a new wallet?

Keep up the good work.

Thank you!!

Yep, just backup your wallet.dat or Backup Wallet from inside your wallet. Then just use the new .exe or .app provided in the update Cool

It isn't entirely required, but it is highly recommended to just keep a backup of your wallet should anything go wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tamer3

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

Wow
Big dump
DNR = 0.27$
Sorry, man
Your project is collapsing
You should find more solutions

enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 02:27:36 AM

Wow
Big dump
DNR = 0.27$
Sorry, man
Your project is collapsing
You should find more solutions

Big dump means nothing.. price will rise again, in the mean time easy money!

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:34:49 AM

Whomever is dumping, can you please dump some more? I just placed some buy walls for you.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:11:50 AM

Windows wallet out of sync .
Current block 77903
denarius.conf have all addnodes above.
any help.

Just remove everything in your C:/Users/Youname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius except for your wallet.dat file as that contains your funds

You can also download the blockchain from a few days ago from https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.3.0/blockchain072017.zip

You can extract that inside that same folder, then reopen up Denarius and you should sync just fine.

Otherwise changing out your addnodes with fresh ones may help and restarting the wallet.

@chrysophylax - You do want to make sure you run the last command "make install" to actually link the library in your setup. That should be really all you need to do and it should find it at that point, otherwise I haven't really tested CentOS at all, so this is something I can definitely try out at some point for you. Feel free to post about it on our forums at https://denariustalk.org to have an easier discussion about it Smiley

all good ...

i will continue with it - but its a pain ...

will find a way around this - unless you can change the code to discontinue using libevent Tongue ...

there has to be a way ... if you can setup a vps with centos 7 x64 - you will see what i mean ... thats if you can be bothered to - as it is initially a pain in the bum to setup for all the deps - which is why we statically build ...

will continue with it - and checkout your forum ...

tanx again ... im off to bed now Tongue ...

#crysx

Yea in a future release I will more than likely entirely remove the Tor C Library as its technically not being used atm anyways and just causes that extra dependency to be needed.

If I can get some time this weekend I will test it out on CentOS and see what I can come up with for you Smiley Thanks!

hi carsen ...

been working on a fix for the centos 7 -levent issue your coins has ...

still no dice ...

have you looked at it at all? ...

we want to setup a dnr pool in our CWI-Pool system - but as we use centos and NOT ubuntu - we have this issue we need to fix ... we also wish to test our miner - and will only test it against our own pool before we can look at a closed beta test for those who want a faster miner than the public ... we will publicly announcing the sigt one today also ... we were hoping dnr would be the other ...

tanx ...

#crysx

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:14:42 AM

Current block 77903
any help.

Just remove everything in your C:/Users/Youname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius except for your wallet.dat file as that contains your funds

You can also download the blockchain from a few days ago from https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.3.0/blockchain072017.zip

You can extract that inside that same folder, then reopen up Denarius and you should sync just fine.

Otherwise changing out your addnodes with fresh ones may help and restarting the wallet.

@chrysophylax - You do want to make sure you run the last command "make install" to actually link the library in your setup. That should be really all you need to do and it should find it at that point, otherwise I haven't really tested CentOS at all, so this is something I can definitely try out at some point for you. Feel free to post about it on our forums at https://denariustalk.org to have an easier discussion about it Smiley

all good ...

will find a way around this - unless you can change the code to discontinue using libevent Tongue ...

there has to be a way ... if you can setup a vps with centos 7 x64 - you will see what i mean ... thats if you can be bothered to - as it is initially a pain in the bum to setup for all the deps - which is why we statically build ...

#crysx

Yea in a future release I will more than likely entirely remove the Tor C Library as its technically not being used atm anyways and just causes that extra dependency to be needed.

If I can get some time this weekend I will test it out on CentOS and see what I can come up with for you Smiley Thanks!

hi carsen ...

still no dice ...

tanx ...

#crysx

CentOS7 just yum install libevent-devel should work fine? or is that not the issue?

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

Current block 77903
any help.

all good ...

#crysx

hi carsen ...

still no dice ...

tanx ...

#crysx

CentOS7 just yum install libevent-devel should work fine? or is that not the issue?

hehehe ...

i appreciate the vote of help mate ...

but no - that is not the issue ... especially when its obvious no one seems to have a clue about centos 7 / rhel 7 / or any rhel based OS ... not sound rude to you of course ...

we are NOT newbies - and know the issues ...

the daemon is required to be statically compiled due to the redhat crippling of the openssl implementation ... they are morons - but hey they are redhat ...

the openssl implementation that rhel uses is crippled because of some garbage redtape about ecc legal ( so they removed the eec that ALL crypto works on - tanx bitcoin - secp256k1 ) ... anyway - you can readup on it in all sorts of areas ...

libevent is NOT the problem - as that installs readily ... the STATIC version is ... you cant compile a dynamic version due to the ecc crippling - and you cannot access the libevent installed in the centos system - because the code of dnr cannot find it ( as its looking for it in the static libraries ) ... the reason the dnr code cannot find it is - you guessed it - because the centos 7 / rhel repos do NOT have the static libraries for libevent ...

see the dilemma? ...

dnr is one of the ONLY coins to bomb out due to this ridiculous dependency ...

bitcoin was the other - but they fixed that in version 0.12.xxx from memory ...

so - even when trying to compile the dnr daemon WITH the freshly statically compiled libevent ( from git ) - it STILL bombs ... so cheers to -levent giving us the finger right at the end of the compile ... if libevent wasnt used - the dnr daemon would compile flawlessly ... there may be a variable for libevent that we are not exporting - but we dont know what that may be ... dbd boost and openssl all have environment varioables exported to show the daemon where the static libraries are - but libevent has nothing in the docs about that ...

as it stands - it is the only thing holding this daemon addition back from the our CWI-Pool system ...

o - and if anyone asks - NO ... we will not be moving our entire infrastructure to ubuntu or a debian based system ... its our companies infrastructure we are using - and it wont move from centos 7 x64 - until the entire infrastructure gets a revamp ... and with more than 70vps systems and dedicated servers in the plan - that wont happen from a while yet Smiley ...

tanx again for you help tho - its appreciated ... ill back in a few hours ...

#crysx

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 04:55:15 AM by enkayz

Current block 77903
any help.

all good ...

#crysx

hi carsen ...

still no dice ...

tanx ...

#crysx

hehehe ...

but no - that is not the issue ... especially when its obvious no one seems to have a clue about centos 7 / rhel 7 / or any rhel based OS ... not sound rude to you of course ...

the daemon is required to be statically compiled due to the redhat crippling of the openssl implementation ... they are morons - but hey they are redhat ...

the openssl implementation that rhel uses is crippled because of some garbage redtape about ecc legal ( so they removed the eec that ALL crypto works on - tanx bitcoin - secp256k1 ) ... anyway - you can readup on it in all sorts of areas ...

libevent is NOT the problem - as that installs readily ... the STATIC version is ... you cant compile a dynamic version due to the ecc crippling - and you cannot access the libevent installed in the centos system - because the code of dnr cannot find it ( as its looking for it in the static libraries ) ... the reason the dnr code cannot find it is - you guessed it - because the centos 7 / rhel repos do NOT have the static libraries for libevent ...

see the dilemma? ...

so - even when trying to compile the dnr daemon WITH the freshly statically compiled libevent ( from git ) - it STILL bombs ... so cheers to -levent giving us the finger right at the end of the compile ... if libevent wasnt used - the dnr daemon would compile flawlessly ... there may be a variable for libevent that we are not exporting - but we dont know what that may be ... dbd boost and openssl all have environment varioables exported to show the daemon where the static libraries are - but libevent has nothing in the docs about that ...

as it stands - it is the only thing holding this daemon addition back from the our CWI-Pool system ...

o - and if anyone asks - NO ... we will not be moving our entire infrastructure to ubuntu or a debian based system ... its our companies infrastructure we are using - and it wont move from centos 7 x64 - until the entire infrastructure gets a revamp ... and with more than 70vps systems and dedicated servers in the plan - that wont happen from a while yet Smiley ...

#crysx

i'm running a daemon on centos 7 x64.. it compiled fine using libevent-devel with no need for hand-holding of the make file. the only real issue i faced was the tcp6 stack which required me to put rpcallowip=external.ip.address, rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 since the boost binds to a shared tcp/tcp6 port and for some reason the ip which is given by connecting to loopback is the external ip, so i was receiving a 403 on rpc calls. not sure if it was something i did on my centos7 or if it's part of the distro's quirks, either way, just thought i'd note that in case someone else faced the issue

in regards to openssl crippling, the centos openssl version doesn't work yes, but if you compile 1.0.1g and install it into it's default /usr/local/ssl prefix, then just run:
OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/local/ssl/include OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=/usr/local/ssl/lib make -f makefile.unix

then it all compiles fine. if you need some help getting it to work, just drop me a line, i can help. as noted i am using centos7 and it does work albeit the requirements for openssl

just to make a note you don't have to compile the entire daemon statically if you are using a static library, there are already two static libraries used in almost every coin daemon and that is libleveldb.a/libmemenv.a - you don't have to link openssl nor libevent statically, dynamic libraries will work fine as long as they are installed inside a directory which is included in the -L flags and then noted for linking with the -l flag.. if you definitely want to link a static version of a library then you will have to add the static library path directly, how libleveldb.a is linked:

LIBS += /path/to/openssl.a /path/to/libevent.a
or if you don't fancy editing the makefile you can use the xLDFLAGS environment variable to pass any linker flags you want into the makefile, although you might be forced to remove the -levent from the LIBS variable in makefile if that is causing issues at link time

Old_Timer

Activity: 131
Merit: 13

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

Getting all invalid shares with RX 470. Why?

-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <dnr address> -p c=DNR

anyone can help?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

Current block 77903
any help.

all good ...

#crysx

hi carsen ...

still no dice ...

tanx ...

#crysx

hehehe ...

see the dilemma? ...

#crysx

i'm running a daemon on centos 7 x64.. it compiled fine using libevent-devel with no need for hand-holding of the make file. the only real issue i faced was the tcp6 stack which required me to put rpcallowip=external.ip.address, rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 since the boost binds to a shared tcp/tcp6 port and for some reason the ip which is given by connecting to loopback is the external ip, so i was receiving a 403 on rpc calls. not sure if it was something i did on my centos7 or if it's part of the distro's quirks, either way, just thought i'd note that in case someone else faced the issue

in regards to openssl crippling, the centos openssl version doesn't work yes, but if you compile 1.0.1g and install it into it's default /usr/local/ssl prefix, then just run:
OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/local/ssl/include OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=/usr/local/ssl/lib make -f makefile.unix

then it all compiles fine. if you need some help getting it to work, just drop me a line, i can help. as noted i am using centos7 and it does work albeit the requirements for openssl

just to make a note you don't have to compile the entire daemon statically if you are using a static library, there are already two static libraries used in almost every coin daemon and that is libleveldb.a/libmemenv.a - you don't have to link openssl nor libevent statically, dynamic libraries will work fine as long as they are installed inside a directory which is included in the -L flags and then noted for linking with the -l flag.. if you definitely want to link a static version of a library then you will have to add the static library path directly, how libleveldb.a is linked:

LIBS += /path/to/openssl.a /path/to/libevent.a
or if you don't fancy editing the makefile you can use the xLDFLAGS environment variable to pass any linker flags you want into the makefile, although you might be forced to remove the -levent from the LIBS variable in makefile if that is causing issues at link time

tanx again enkayz ...

nice to see a fellow redhatian ...

so you dont actually compile a static build at all ... which is different to the fully static build we do ... we do this so we can spread it among the seednodes as well ( hence the sync - and full nodes if carsen did any form of deal with dnr and the seednodes ) ...

so far - our procedures are almost identical - bar the sandboxing required for static builds ...

BUT the LD paths are what are missing by the looks of it - and seems i have overlooked ... so some time tonight or tomorrow - ill have a go at it by changing the makefile.am to include the paths ... its a complete script that has been written for the static build - and is very efficient - but fiddly when it comes to such issues as this ...

everything else is on par ...

as for editing the makefile - are you kidding? ... this is all part of the fun - and frustration ... Wink ...

much appreciated ... let see what area of the rabbithole this leads us to ...

#crysx

thinkfar

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

Has anyone got ccminer mod for DNR? How about 1080ti hashrate increase? I have heard that it is not stable, isn't it?

Thank you.
Old_Timer

Activity: 131
Merit: 13

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Have you tried the auto-select region DNS: -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688
Are your cards overclocked? (Maybe they are too much?)
Wich miner do you use?

With ccmner 2.2 on a 6 1060 rig, I have no problems (without putting any -p arguments).

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

Back to 9K satoshi..

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

Are you sure you are selecting the right algorithm? -k tribus or -a tribus depending on sgminer/ccminer. The 'auto' won't work properly are will give invalid shares. Other reasons might be too high overclock or intensity. Otherwise, the pool is working fine at the moment - so I think it would be something on your config there.

gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

The state of all cryptos is down so it's not surprising.. buy orders set low.
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

The state of all cryptos is down so it's not surprising.. buy orders set low.

i think not for GSR coin Cheesy

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Happy for cheap DNR to buy more

Even at the current low, DNR is still one of the better coins to mine.

Rough whattomine #'s, just input current cryptopia price.

1070, 42 MH/s, 90 watts
https://whattomine.com/coins/187-dnr-tribus?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=42000.0&p=90.0&fee=0.0&er_enabled=true&er=0.00018000&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

1080, 54 MH/s, 110 watts
https://whattomine.com/coins/187-dnr-tribus?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=54000.0&p=110&fee=0.0&er_enabled=true&er=0.00018000&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

6x 1070, 252 MH/s, 540 watts
https://whattomine.com/coins/187-dnr-tribus?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=252000.0&p=540&fee=0.0&er_enabled=true&er=0.00018000&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

U have right...for miners its...for ppl what buy it to .37 isnt too good...and the price will continue i guess ...somebody say 9 k...
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

Hi,

What is average DNR block size that we are mining? I was checking few blocks in block explorer and all of them were smaller than 1 kB. I am looking at right place?

Tnx

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: