Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Nope, there's no reason for me to convert my bitcoin unto the another digital currency because falling of bitcoin is just normal. That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin, being volatile meaning anytime its price could change suddenly that's why expect the unexpected. I believe that thou shall not have faith in bitcoin will not gain a high profit.
Yeah I totally agree with you that price Bitcoin is always volatile, and if the price sudden drop
happened then it is reasonable, we don't be panic to sell it, we just hold until the price is back to normal.

Volatility is one of the major feature of bitcoin as well other digital currencies. A day back the price fell along with the entire digital currency. This happened based of the ICO ban on China, else the entire digital currency might have not fallen. Once again the price has started to go forward to reach $5000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:08:37 PM by barbara44

I missed these threads. The mongs are out in full force, it's part and parcel of investing. Only an insane person would expect a perpetual upward trajectory.
I agree with you. It is stupid to think of bitcoins' prices shooting up straight at an angle of 90 degrees. That's why I keep on telling people to keep their feet on the ground. The dip has zero effect on me because I have never fooled myself with false hopes.
That is what I call using your head. Getting overexcited, having high expectations always end up hurting. When we all are aware of the fact that the prices won't remain the same, then expecting the change to be an increment every time is pretty stupid.

I wonder how long people will expect lower prices to buy more bitcoins when they keep losing current good prices. I really could not understand these people's real motivations.
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

It's still a very good time to invest in it. More and more countries will use it as an extra currency so it will still go up.
Bitcoin is recovering from its fall again. It is 46xx dollars now so bitcoins are again going to become expensive. The price will be much higher in future so it is better to invest today than to regret tomorrow. However, if there will be a decline again, no need to panic.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:29:38 AM

It's still a very good time to invest in it. More and more countries will use it as an extra currency so it will still go up.
Bitcoin is recovering from its fall again. It is 46xx dollars now so bitcoins are again going to become expensive. The price will be much higher in future so it is better to invest today than to regret tomorrow. However, if there will be a decline again, no need to panic.
There's really no need to panic,btc will keep soaring high no matter what,we may experience fall but btc will surely recover no matter what. So be patient and belueve in btc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

No it is not the time to panic as bitcoin is recovering from its falls.Moreover bitcoin is growing at a fast rate and bitcoin's price will be much more higher in future so no need to panic about the fall in bitcoin

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

oh no bitcoin is huge dump I think some traders are panic selling, lucky that I sold my bitcoin in 4,600 before huge dump, It's time to buy bitcoin now.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

China allegedly doing fud I am worried about this news. BTC is currently in a depressed position. hopefully this will not continue.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-bitcoin-altcoin-prices-tumble-up-to-25-on-china-exchange-ban-rumors

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

oh no bitcoin is huge dump I think some traders are panic selling, lucky that I sold my bitcoin in 4,600 before huge dump, It's time to buy bitcoin now.
Even me also sold my Bitcoin when it reached $4800+. My good luck our local exchanges bought my bitcoins for more than $5000. I was not sold all coins, but i needed money that time and the price were also not bad, so I sold. But now it is not selling time. Wait for few days again the price will pump. And you want to buy bitcoins you can buy it for a low price now.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

If bitcoin falls, then it's time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get a good profit later. Only beginners can start to panic and sell their coins thereby losing money.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:22:51 PM

There's really no need to panic,btc will keep soaring high no matter what,we may experience fall but btc will surely recover no matter what. So be patient and belueve in btc.
Yeah, according to my experience in the past, Bitcoin is falling just a trap of the whales and the professional traders, this is a sign of strong price increases and breaking the old prices to achieve higher value. Bitcoin will soon recover and we will be surprised when we see the value that bitcoin can achieve, therefore, there is no reason to panic, we should be glad because the price of bitcoin will increase sharply. If we feel anxious and panic, turn off our computer and wait for a friend to inform us about the price of bitcoin for the next few weeks or months.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

Yeah, according to my experience in the past, Bitcoin is falling just a trap of the whales and the professional traders, this is a sign of strong price increases and breaking the old prices to achieve higher value. Bitcoin will soon recover and we will be surprised when we see the value that bitcoin can achieve, therefore, there is no reason to panic, we should be glad because the price of bitcoin will increase sharply. If we feel anxious and panic, turn off our computer and wait for a friend to inform us about the price of bitcoin for the next few weeks or months.
true, the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary. not going back up after a few weeks or days. you can see it afterwards. I think there is no word panic for to invest bitcoin even though bitcoin price down. it's just some speculation of the bitcoin price to encourage people to buy bitcoin because of the cheap bitcoin price. maybe you just need to be patient and wait when bitcoin prices reach the highest point. do not panic with the incident.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

for me there's no need to panic because we all know that bitcoin today is rapidly increasing it's own value though there are times that the price of it will decreased but not that much and when bitcoin decreased that is the time of the investors to buy so no need to worry and panic instead buy more.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Nope, there's no reason for me to convert my bitcoin unto the another digital currency because falling of bitcoin is just normal. That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin, being volatile meaning anytime its price could change suddenly that's why expect the unexpected. I believe that thou shall not have faith in bitcoin will not gain a high profit.
Yeah I totally agree with you that price Bitcoin is always volatile, and if the price sudden drop
happened then it is reasonable, we don't be panic to sell it, we just hold until the price is back to normal.

Why you surprise when the price of Bitcoin back to normal? It seems you want the price of Bitcoin always fall down and cannot recovery. If the price of Bitcoin sudden drop like your said, you will need reseach the reason make that and have some strategies for solve this issue.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:47:41 PM

Falling prices of bitcoins is actually an opportunity for us to buy more. Since we can still expect the price to hike after a downfall, that means we can buy now at a cheaper price and wait it to appreciate until its value will be high. There is where we can gain profit. We can then sell it if we want to. As for me, I choose to store my bitcoin in my wallet whatever the prices are, because I believe that after a drop, there is no other way but up.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

If you exchange your Fiat money for bitcoin at the time when you want to pay something, it's never time to panic.

Only if you are a trader or use bitcoin as a value storage, there could be a reason to start panicking!

But until today bitcoin always recovered, so I personally would be relaxed if it will drop again one day.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:23 PM

If you exchange your Fiat money for bitcoin at the time when you want to pay something, it's never time to panic.

Only if you are a trader or use bitcoin as a value storage, there could be a reason to start panicking!

But until today bitcoin always recovered, so I personally would be relaxed if it will drop again one day.
I agree with you. There is nothing we need to be worried in this case. All we need to do is to relax and wait for the price to recover. AS you can see, everytime bitcoin price goes down, it will always get recover after a few days. Therefore, keep holding and I can ensure that we will earn a huge amount of money in the future with bitcoin Cheesy Whales always want to dump bitcoin to buy more bitcoin with the cheap price. They know how to drive the market crazy and lure people into their trap.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

If bitcoin falls, then it's time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get a good profit later. Only beginners can start to panic and sell their coins thereby losing money.
If you are in profits then there is nothing to worry even if you sell off your coins if you think that the market is not stable and you could book your profit and enter when the price goes down,thereby increasing your profit too,make sure you learn about the market and  get to learn about the news as any negative news could impact the price ,you should be careful and you can make use of those downward rally to make some good profit.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:28:25 PM

I do not think this is any reason for panic. Unstable price is one of the main characteristics of Bitcoin. And despite the small price decline I'm sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow further. So when Bitcoin's price falls, it's time to buy it, not to sell.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

There is no need to get worried by these little dumps, they are just the ways of bitcoin’ to offer us opportunities of holdings more of them in order to have greater profits. Bitcoin are very likely to touch 5k dollars in the coming months and selling bitcoin right now is equal to missing the opportunity of high profit.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

Dont worry if the bitcoin value is lower,  becuse for me it is better to go down first, becuse this comming december, the value of the btc is more more more high, than this month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: