Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

What amount of coins will be around?

The max amount of tokens issued (a.k.a hard cap) will be announced in the near future. One thing we should mention is that we have a soft cap of EUR 7m. At the current ETH price of ~EUR 300 per 1 ETH, we will need to raise approximately 23.333 ETH to achieve EUR 7m soft cap. Having in mind the conversion of 1 ETH = 2400 MTH until the soft cap is reached, we will need to issue approximately 56.000.000 tokens to achieve our soft cap goal. The max amount of tokens issued (hard cap) will not be significantly higher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Your target of soft cap for 7 million is realistic and will get collected soon as your project looks very solid and have potential. I am sure your hard cap will be set at some reasonable amount of tokens as maximum supply to perform better at trading platform too. I will keep watching for more updates which will be shared with us in near future.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

There is no Telegram Group yet? Make it sir, many investor use Telegram. Or let me handle it Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

Your target of soft cap for 7 million is realistic and will get collected soon as your project looks very solid and have potential. I am sure your hard cap will be set at some reasonable amount of tokens as maximum supply to perform better at trading platform too. I will keep watching for more updates which will be shared with us in near future.

Yes, we're trying to make as fair of a crowdsale for our investors as possible.
Thank you for believing in the team @denam! The best way to follow our updates is to subscribe to our newsletter or join our public slack channel.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

There is no Telegram Group yet? Make it sir, many investor use Telegram. Or let me handle it Cheesy

Thank you for your suggestions @rijaljun!
We will follow the demand and if more people will request Telegram group, we will create it. But as of now, our main channel for instant communication with investors is Slack.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

@Monetha.io, an promising project! And there is an nice ANN thread manger that can answer every question ASAP. There is no doubt this thread will be a hot topic and more and more readers will come to see it. As mentioned above, it is better to launch the bounty campaign.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:48:59 AM

@Monetha.io, an promising project! And there is an nice ANN thread manger that can answer every question ASAP. There is no doubt this thread will be a hot topic and more and more readers will come to see it. As mentioned above, it is better to launch the bounty campaign.

Thank you for the feedback @juicejoyce!
Yes, we put a lot of focus on our investor support and will answer any questions that people might have regarding "Monetha".

tobby_singapore

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

I'm sure community is gonna love this project. This is exactly what Ethereum needs. Supplies both sides of the market and the team looks really strong. Anxious to know when the token sale will start!
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

I'm sure community is gonna love this project. This is exactly what Ethereum needs. Supplies both sides of the market and the team looks really strong. Anxious to know when the token sale will start!

Thanks for the feedback @tobby_singapor. As discussed above and shown in our announcement post Monetha ICO will start in mid-to-late August. We will announce the specific date soon! Stay tuned.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

We want to let the BitcoinTalk community know, that we received a lot of requests to be present on the Telegram platform and we did it! Feel free to join our Telegram group
(https://t.me/monetha_io)

Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:10:10 PM

Mind answering my question?

Hello @Metros! We are very sorry for the delay. For now, we do not have a plan to introduce Masternodes for token holders. If that changes, we will announce it publicly.

Any other benefit for long-term holders? commissions?

@Metros there is definitely a benefit for the long-term holders of Monetha token. Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a smart contract for Monetha token holders.

An interesting fact that we mentioned in the White Paper and should mention here is:

the average traditional payment gateways take approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a mark-up fee to the  interchange rates. For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2, the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the  interchange part  that banks, credit card associations and others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the  markup part, which payment gateways take home as revenue.

With this in mind, we are giving our token holders almost double the rate that an average global payment gateway takes per transaction as their revenues . Moreover, we not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we are also left with approximately four times the rate to do business with.

And is there a minimum amount of coins I'll need to hold to start gaining from the fee's?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:48:06 AM

Mind answering my question?

Hello @Metros! We are very sorry for the delay. For now, we do not have a plan to introduce Masternodes for token holders. If that changes, we will announce it publicly.

Any other benefit for long-term holders? commissions?

@Metros there is definitely a benefit for the long-term holders of Monetha token. Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a smart contract for Monetha token holders.

An interesting fact that we mentioned in the White Paper and should mention here is:

the average traditional payment gateways take approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a mark-up fee to the  interchange rates. For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2, the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the  interchange part  that banks, credit card associations and others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the  markup part, which payment gateways take home as revenue.

With this in mind, we are giving our token holders almost double the rate that an average global payment gateway takes per transaction as their revenues . Moreover, we not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we are also left with approximately four times the rate to do business with.

And is there a minimum amount of coins I'll need to hold to start gaining from the fee's?

@Metors, no there is no minimum amount of coins you need to hold in order to start gaining from the fee's. The gain form the fees will be proportional to your holdings.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

We're proud to announce that we got listed on our first ICO list, which is ICO Alert: https://www.icoalert.com!

Racketo

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

What uptake do the first investors get and when does the first price batch ends?
I'm really interested if possible in getting into the first or if second price batch.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

What uptake do the first investors get and when does the first price batch ends?
I'm really interested if possible in getting into the first or if second price batch.

Hello Racketo and thanks for the question! There will be two price batches: 
- First: 1 ETH = 2400 MTH until the soft cap of EUR 7m is reached
- Second: 1 ETH = 2000 MTH until the hard cap is reached.

RumbleBee

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

Nice project! Hope to see more news about you in Medium!
lacal

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

Is the max cap will be known before the ICO start ?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

@lacal We will definitely announce the max cap before the ICO start. The max cap will not be significantly higher then the soft cap of EUR 7m.

lacal

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

@lacal We will definitely announce the max cap before the ICO start. The max cap will not be significantly higher then the soft cap of EUR 7m.

Hi,

Ok great, i didn't want invest because i was thinking it will be another ICO who hide hard cap, for take advantage of the supposed limited coin, without real or decent limit. 10M seem the max in my opinion, because we have to multiply by 1.62 to get the market cap after distribution.

Anyway, good luck !
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

We are proud to announce that we got listed on one of the biggest ICO lists in the world https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: