Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

A very brilliant plan, an innovation that I really love and I love to join a campaign with monetha

Monetha.io

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:40:03 PM

So, you want to make payment system like paypal for mobile devices?  Huh
What main currencies you ll have?

Hello @gembira! Thanks for the question.

The most important thing to understand is that Monetha is a mix of PayPal and Trustpilot on the Ethereum blockchain. PayPal does not have a trust system integrated with payments and Trustpilot does not have a payments system integrated to their trust service.

In Monetha payments and trust will work flawlessly together. We are letting merchants accept mobile payments from their clients and at the same time ensure the trust for both the merchants and the clients.

The information needed to ensure a trustful relationship between buyer and seller (such as warranty) will be recorded onto the blockchain together with the payments (at the moment of payment). Smart contracts will automatically amend each party’s trust rating according to an algorithm that assesses the quality of the transaction. Based on the information saved during the transaction (for example warranty), clients and merchants will be able to file/solve a claim, rate each other, view ratings etc. Their history is then recorded onto the immutable Ethereum blockchain so that others can make well-informed commercial decisions.

So for example, once the payment is made, the trust rate for merchant increases. If client makes a review, trust rate increases as well. If client makes a claim and merchant does not react to it, the smart contract decreases the trust rate. Different weights of how smart contract changes the trust rate will be assigned to different actions

Think about this use case: imagine you are a merchant from China. The only way to sell your products to the global world and be trusted at the same time is to be part of Alibaba. Moreover, if you suddenly decide to start selling on Ebay, there is no way you can transfer that trust rate you earned

As of now, during the MVP stage, merchants can already install our product and accept Ether currency. During the product development we will introduce an opportunity to accept different Ethereum based crypto currencies (tokens) depending on their trading volume (this is important having in mind that merchants will be willing to exchange to fait).

All the best,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

For mobile device? Right? You already have a beta-version?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

For mobile device? Right? You already have a beta-version?

Yes, it is focused on mobile payments. And yes, we already have a beta version with a very simple Decentralised Trust and Reputation system.

Follow the link here: https://www.monetha.io/en/mvp

Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gembira

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Thank You )) Illl look it )
What is soft cap, hard cap and price for 1 token?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

Thank You )) Illl look it )
What is soft cap, hard cap and price for 1 token?

You are welcome.

Soft cap is EUR 7m. Hard cap will be announced soon.
Conversion rates are these:
 - 1 ETH = 2400 MTH until the soft cap of EUR 7m is reached (20% bonus for early investors)
 - 1 ETH = 2000 MTH until the hard cap is reached.

Monetha Team

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

this seems to be good project with team full of enthusiasm

who are the competitors of monetha?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

Thanks for the question @vortexz!

If you look at this more broadly, we can name a few: BlockPay, Coinpayments in terms of payment processing and uPort in terms of reputation. But non of these have a solution that covers both: decentralised trust that is working flawlessly with payments. For example uPort works on providing reputation for different business verticals (but they do not have integrated payments), while Monetha is super focused on ecommrece. That's why we need payments for work together with reputation.

Actually at first, Monetha meant to be only a payment processing company, but after doing a lot of research we understood that trust is the key element for the global commerce.

For example: reviews made on Amazon that are linked with confirmed payments are always prioritised by Amazon algorithm in the review list and carry much more legitimacy.
With Monetha, every review is “linked with payment”.

Monetha Team

gembira

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

hm... so  much cap?  Huh
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:05:23 PM

I have a question, if the price goes even higher ETH, you will increase the number of coins per 1 ETH?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

I have a question, if the price goes even higher ETH, you will increase the number of coins per 1 ETH?

Thanks for the question @SonaraBeta! We will not increase the number of coins per 1 ETH if Ether price will increase as well as we will not decrease the number of coins per 1 ETH if Ether price drops down. We do not and cannot know what the price will be on August 31st, so we have to make a decision and stick with it.

Monetha Team

roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

Starrie on Waves Plateform

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

All of the Monetha news from this week compiled into 3 minutes of vlog!

Follow the link to the video here: https://youtu.be/DVvUIeg5ImY

Have a great weekend!
Monetha Team

ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

why no updates regarding the list of participants the bounty?
is it closed?
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

Do you need to translate your website into Spanish?

If that's the way I volunteer to do it

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

is it closed?

Hello @ayu07! Could you elaborate on "no updates" ? We are the list of signature bounty participants few times a day (or at least once a day).

You can find the list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZvTighFmAfG3CTNQoiPE6uNxNgROsiboYLZtjarZgEE/edit#gid=0

By the way, you are in the list. Smiley

Monetha Team

dobolspeed2

Activity: 241

TLS Group

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

is it closed?

Hello @ayu07! Could you elaborate on "no updates" ? We are the list of signature bounty participants few times a day (or at least once a day).

You can find the list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZvTighFmAfG3CTNQoiPE6uNxNgROsiboYLZtjarZgEE/edit#gid=0

Monetha Team

Hello sir, good day, I have changed my signature campign code from jr member to member since 3 days ago. But in the spreadsheet still written jr member. Whether it can not change? thank you

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:11:08 AM

is it closed?

Monetha Team

Hello sir, good day, I have changed my signature campign code from jr member to member since 3 days ago. But in the spreadsheet still written jr member. Whether it can not change? thank you

Hello! As said in the bounty campaign page under the signature campaign, we will not update the status of the member if that changes during the campaign. The status is fixed at the moment of registration.

Monetha Team

danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

I'm not sure Starrie on the Waves platform would qualify as a direct competitor of Monetha if I understand each project correctly. I see Starrie more as just a reputation platform and not so much as a payment platform. But I may be wrong and would be eager to learn more about Starrie if there is more to it than what I have gathered so far.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

I'm not sure Starrie on the Waves platform would qualify as a direct competitor of Monetha if I understand each project correctly. I see Starrie more as just a reputation platform and not so much as a payment platform. But I may be wrong and would be eager to learn more about Starrie if there is more to it than what I have gathered so far.

You are right @danielj314. Starrie is more of a reputation platform for different business verticals. Monetha are adding the reputation layer on top of payments whil strictly focusing on e-commece.

Monetha Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: