Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Medrano2990

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

I see on the ICOtracker rated this project to be 41 points. I think this is the most potential project in all ICO projects because it is of great interest to many investors. I am sure MONETHAN will be the most profitable project
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

have joined the in  signature bounty campaign,  wish this project successful

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

Hi, can you explain how I can get profit if I keep my coins (0,5%). I understand this is part of your profit. Roskazhite the points that I will have to do for this. Thank you
Monetha.io

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:09:28 PM

My signature code is broken? I've tried to change it many times, even by replacing with senior rank remains damaged  Cry

Hello @tazmantasik! Please replace it right now. We have move the codes to other location so that might affected the code. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let us know if it works.

Monetha Team

I see on the ICOtracker rated this project to be 41 points. I think this is the most potential project in all ICO projects because it is of great interest to many investors. I am sure MONETHAN will be the most profitable project

Hi Medrano2990, thanks for your kind words!

We have a great slack community where you can join and interact with other members, or you can simply subscribe to our newsletter to hear about important updates first.

Slack: https://slack.monetha.io/

Monetha Team

Hi, can you explain how I can get profit if I keep my coins (0,5%). I understand this is part of your profit. Roskazhite the points that I will have to do for this. Thank you

Hello SonaraBeta and thanks for your question.

You’ll have to claim your profits with your tokens. That will be done by you sending MTH tokens to a profit sharing smart contract which will automatically check how much of a profit do your MTH tokens carry and then it will automatically send ETH to your wallet proportionally.

For example, if you hold 1% of all the MTH tokens, you will automatically receive 1% of the profit that will be distributed.

Smart contract will let you claim your profits ONLY ONCE with the same address per quarter. If you have already claimed your profits with the address, profit sharing contract will detect that. Moreover, your tokens will be sent back once the profit claim “window” ends. You will send the tokens to the smart contract, after you get the proportion of the ETH and then your tokens will be sent back at the end of the profit sharing timeframe (for example, 2 hours).

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SonaraBeta

Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

Hello SonaraBeta and thanks for your question.

You’ll have to claim your profits with your tokens. That will be done by you sending MTH tokens to a profit sharing smart contract which will automatically check how much of a profit do your MTH tokens carry and then it will automatically send ETH to your wallet proportionally.

For example, if you hold 1% of all the MTH tokens, you will automatically receive 1% of the profit that will be distributed.

Smart contract will let you claim your profits ONLY ONCE with the same address per quarter. If you have already claimed your profits with the address, profit sharing contract will detect that. Moreover, your tokens will be sent back once the profit claim “window” ends. You will send the tokens to the smart contract, after you get the proportion of the ETH and then your tokens will be sent back at the end of the profit sharing timeframe (for example, 2 hours).

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Monetha Team

So 1. I buy tokens to your wallet. 2, I send these tokens to the address of the contract. If so, I have a question.How can I get my tokens with addresses of the smart contract? Or will they automatically come back every quarter in my wallet? And how will I get profit in ETH?
Route69

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

This looks like a very interesting project with a great idea, clear well thought out strategy and responsive team behind it.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:22:59 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 04:45:12 PM by Monetha.io

So 1. I buy tokens to your wallet. 2, I send these tokens to the address of the contract. If so, I have a question.How can I get my tokens with addresses of the smart contract? Or will they automatically come back every quarter in my wallet? And how will I get profit in ETH?

At first, you will have to purchase MTH tokens to your wallet. Every quarter you will have to send your tokens to the profit sharing contract address. The contract will send you both the profit in ETH, and your MTH tokens that you sent to us, after the profit claim "window" ends.

Let me know if this helps.

Monetha Team

This looks like a very interesting project with a great idea, clear well thought out strategy and responsive team behind it.

Thanks Route69!

Be sure to visit our Slack channel where you can interact with the rest of the community.

Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

I have changed the signature code, this looks good, hopefully, your project runs successfully as expected  Cool Cool

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

One question dev. I see that you are trying to build a better connection between the customer and the merchant. But as a merchant, do i need to submit some form like business license, W-9 forms etc.
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

At first, you will have to purchase MTH tokens to your wallet. Every quarter you will have to send your tokens to the profit sharing contract address. The contract will send you both the profit in ETH, and your MTH tokens that you sent to us, after the profit claim "window" ends.

Let me know if this helps.

Monetha Team

Thanks Route69!

Be sure to visit our Slack channel where you can interact with the rest of the community.\

Monetha Team
1. What happens if I fail to claim my profit during the quarter? Will it be held until I do claim them?
2. If I buy MTH on an exchange and they didn't claim their profits for the quarter, can I send them out and claim the profits?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:01:22 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:18:29 PM by Monetha.io

One question dev. I see that you are trying to build a better connection between the customer and the merchant. But as a merchant, do i need to submit some form like business license, W-9 forms etc.

Hello Revenant2017, thanks for your awesome question!

Every merchant will have to provide us with documentation that proves the legitimacy of a business. This will prevent companies selling drugs or anything else that might be illegal.

Monetha wants to establish itself as a next generation payment processing leader, thus having a screening process will help us to maintain our reputation, while keeping the buyers safe.

Hope that helps.

Monetha Team

1. What happens if I fail to claim my profit during the quarter? Will it be held until I do claim them?
2. If I buy MTH on an exchange and they didn't claim their profits for the quarter, can I send them out and claim the profits?

Hello Azmojo and thanks for your interesting question!

To answer your first question - if you fail to claim your profit during the quarter, your shares will simply be distributed to the rest of the people who claimed it. This could be comparable to bounty rewards in multiple tokens:
Lets say the profit for our first quarter is 1000 ETH. If there are 2000 people who hold the MTH token, all in equal proportion, they should all receive 0.5 ETH each. However, if 1000 people miss the claim "window", and there are only 1000 people left, then the 1000 ETH profit will be distributed to them, making it 1 ETH each.

Your second question is quite interesting, but in a nutshell, anyone who holds MTH tokens during the claim "window" can redeem the profit reward.
Lets say today is the only day this quarter when you can redeem your profit. The only way for you to redeem it, would be to send your MTH tokens to the smart contract address. Your tokens would then be held till the end of the day today, making it impossible for anyone else to redeem same tokens twice.

Monetha team

revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

Hello Revenant2017, thanks for your awesome question!

Every merchant will have to provide us with documentation that proves the legitimacy of a business. This will prevent companies selling drugs or anything else that might be illegal.

Monetha wants to establish itself as a next generation payment processing leader, thus having a screening process will help us to maintain our reputation, while keeping the buyers safe.

Hope that helps.

Monetha Team

Great to hear that! The first step of building reputation and trust is by providing these documents. Great project!
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Hello Azmojo and thanks for your interesting question!

To answer your first question - if you fail to claim your profit during the quarter, your shares will simply be distributed to the rest of the people who claimed it. This could be comparable to bounty rewards in multiple tokens:
Lets say the profit for our first quarter is 1000 ETH. If there are 2000 people who hold the MTH token, all in equal proportion, they should all receive 0.5 ETH each. However, if 1000 people miss the claim "window", and there are only 1000 people left, then the 1000 ETH profit will be distributed to them, making it 1 ETH each.

Your second question is quite interesting, but in a nutshell, anyone who holds MTH tokens during the claim "window" can redeem the profit reward.
Lets say today is the only day this quarter when you can redeem your profit. The only way for you to redeem it, would be to send your MTH tokens to the smart contract address. Your tokens would then be held till the end of the day today, making it impossible for anyone else to redeem same tokens twice.

Monetha team
Thank you for the quick reply, but I have more questions now.

Please explain the window for claiming the profit. Assume you use standard quarters where Q1 is Jan 1 - Mar 30. After Q1, what is the window for claiming profits (all 90 days, just a week, etc). When are the profits sent? Last day of Q2 or after the close of the claim window?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:34:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 04:47:22 AM by Monetha.io

ICO Rating is the largest ICO rating platform which evaluates the interest ICO generates and the risk that it carries.
We are proud to announce that we are among the best rated ICOs out of 69 upcoming ones.
http://icorating.com/project/234/monetha

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

Thank you for the quick reply, but I have more questions now.

Please explain the window for claiming the profit. Assume you use standard quarters where Q1 is Jan 1 - Mar 30. After Q1, what is the window for claiming profits (all 90 days, just a week, etc). When are the profits sent? Last day of Q2 or after the close of the claim window?

Hello Azmojo, thanks for your question.

Profit claiming "window" is planned to be few hours (3-4), or a day, at max. Both your tokens that you sent to us, and your profit will be sent after the close of the claim window.

Monetha Team

Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

ICO Rating is the largest ICO rating platform which evaluates the interest ICO generates and the risk that it carries.
We are proud to announce that the best rated ICO out of 69 upcoming ones is...Monetha!

Where is it stated that you are the best rated?  I can't find any rankings.  Meanwhile, others have been ranked with higher investor potential.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

We are proud to announce that the best rated ICO out of 69 upcoming ones is...Monetha!

Where is it stated that you are the best rated?  I can't find any rankings.  Meanwhile, others have been ranked with higher investor potential.

Hi Grand Hero, thanks for your question!

Based on the two parameters: we are rated very low risk and medium hype, which in our eyes, is the best combination that could be out there. Not a single ICO has "very low" risk, and "high" hype rating.

Other than that, we are rated the best ICO on ICOTracker.net (https://icotracker.net/upcoming).

Have a great day!
Monetha Team

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:51:40 PM

Have any questions about Monetha's ICO?
Tomorrow we host a LIVE VIDEO Q&A with two of the founders.
Participate tomorrow on Monetha's Facebook page! www.fb.com/monetha.io

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/895310882623946752

luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

Have any questions about Monetha's ICO?
Tomorrow we host a LIVE VIDEO Q&A with two of the founders.
Participate tomorrow on Monetha's Facebook page! www.fb.com/monetha.io

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/895310882623946752

Waiting anxiously for the start of ICO. Good project, I believe it will reach the initial goal on the first day.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Waiting anxiously for the start of ICO. Good project, I believe it will reach the initial goal on the first day.

Hey luksbit, thanks for your kind words!

We have a great slack community where you can join and interact with other members, or you can simply subscribe to our newsletter to hear about important updates first.

Slack: https://slack.monetha.io/

Enjoy your day!
Monetha Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: