Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187433 times)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:35:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 07:59:32 PM by rejosh

UTRUST part of the FUD --> Many users report the CEO advising members to spread fud against Monetha, user captured screenshot below
https://i.imgur.com/DdHaRaT.png

Nice try, but no.

That's how nuno message  looks.
Your attempt, only proves that your project is a scam with 19-year-old "developer"  and compare it with 15 middle or senior devs from Utrust - looks funny.

nono is a gentle man he won’t need to do this kind of stuff. He was all wise supported the moetha project wat’s wrong with you guys. Such a shame that monita is got this kind of supporters. No wonder why the price is shit now probably will go down more.  Check what he really say about monetha if you don’t believe go and check their slack he never ever said even a single wrong thing about any project.

https://ibb.co/ikXMUQ

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

On top of that only 50% of the tokens issued in the ico go to investors, this also means if Monetha were to sell all of their tokens, they would still pocket 66% of all future revenues. At this current model, investors are really only getting 16.5% (33% x 50%) of the revenues generated from Monetha.
You are not right. The developers left 50% tokens itself to equally with investors to bear the risks for the success of the project. With the increase in the price of the token will increase the profit of developers. This is a very strong motivation.

No you are wrong. They are already taking 66% of the revenues and only 33% is distributed to token holders. Even if they hold 0 tokens they would still take 66% of the revenues. Out of the 33% they give to token holders they again take 50% from that since they hold 50% of the tokens.
You're already caught in a lie. Stop to lead people astray.

Dude don't just bark like a dog and tell me where I am wrong
It is time to contact the forum administrator to get your account blocked

No I will contact the forum administrators to get yours block for unnecessarily attacking members without any basis

AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

On top of that only 50% of the tokens issued in the ico go to investors, this also means if Monetha were to sell all of their tokens, they would still pocket 66% of all future revenues. At this current model, investors are really only getting 16.5% (33% x 50%) of the revenues generated from Monetha.
You are not right. The developers left 50% tokens itself to equally with investors to bear the risks for the success of the project. With the increase in the price of the token will increase the profit of developers. This is a very strong motivation.

No you are wrong. They are already taking 66% of the revenues and only 33% is distributed to token holders. Even if they hold 0 tokens they would still take 66% of the revenues. Out of the 33% they give to token holders they again take 50% from that since they hold 50% of the tokens.

No I will contact the forum administrators to get yours block for unnecessarily attacking members without any basis

i'm on your site men!
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:43:30 PM

Guys , I Talked to Eric Duprat twitter ,

Here's the proof. Monetha expects a big success because it is team of the best professionals. The price dropped temporarily, and after such evidence it will be every day to grow
rejosh

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

To all monetha guys please stop sending you employee Yury1 to utrust ann and spreading fud. What’s wrong with you guys do something your own rather than pulling down other good and better projects. Only bad projects need to pay this kind of guys to spared fud.By posting the above conversation he prove that he is a part of your team. Otherwise eric is never have any chat with any of us in this forum   

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:11 PM

To all monetha guys please stop sending you employee Yury1 to utrust ann and spreading fud. What’s wrong with you guys do something your own rather than pulling down other good and better projects. Only bad projects need to pay this kind of guys to spared fud.By posting the above conversation he prove that he is a part of your team. Otherwise eric is never have any chat with any of us in this forum   

In case when one wonders what kind of guy this is (an emotionally undeveloped manchild. read: loser) This is just one example of his lambo posts. THis guy doesnt care one bit about crypto, all he cares about is money. Therefore its assumable he is fudding here. Especially with the red letters, cause  oooooeeehhh that catches attention, right? What a fn loser

One of his posts:

You know mate you convince me to buy another 20k SONM. It’s slightly down today so better to grab it before it hits binance. I think sonam can easily reach 1 billion market cap with a proper working product. I am sure they will release the beta before the schedule. If it reaches I billion cap each tokens will be $3 that means we all are rich by 20018 end. I wish best of luck to all strong holders including me. Grin Grin Grin Grin     

rejosh

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

In case when one wonders what kind of guy this is (an emotionally undeveloped manchild. read: loser) This is just one example of his lambo posts. THis guy doesnt care one bit about crypto, all he cares about is money. Therefore its assumable he is fudding here. Especially with the red letters, cause  oooooeeehhh that catches attention, right? What a fn loser

One of his posts:

You know mate you convince me to buy another 20k SONM. It’s slightly down today so better to grab it before it hits binance. I think sonam can easily reach 1 billion market cap with a proper working product. I am sure they will release the beta before the schedule. If it reaches I billion cap each tokens will be $3 that means we all are rich by 20018 end. I wish best of luck to all strong holders including me. Grin Grin Grin Grin      

I have invested in this shit also do you want to buy my 24000 MTH for ICO price. I do care about my money if you don’t care just give it to me.  

proff : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b8b75b781e2e21338405af4e10f2e0e5940cf2a10f7febd2ab74fc9a22457b

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
rejosh

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

In case when one wonders what kind of guy this is (an emotionally undeveloped manchild. read: loser) This is just one example of his lambo posts. THis guy doesnt care one bit about crypto, all he cares about is money. Therefore its assumable he is fudding here. Especially with the red letters, cause  oooooeeehhh that catches attention, right? What a fn loser

One of his posts:

If you invest in UTRUST you will lose everything. You just can't wait.
I have invested in this shit also do you want to buy my 24000 MTH for ICO price. I do care about my money if you don’t care just give it to me.  

proff : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b8b75b781e2e21338405af4e10f2e0e5940cf2a10f7febd2ab74fc9a22457b

So far the only shit I lost my money is monetha and bankor. So my anger is obvious but what your role in this project.  And about utrust now I have decided I will put 100 eth to it even if I lose the whole lot.     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Yury1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

One of his posts:

If you invest in UTRUST you will lose everything. You just can't wait.

So far the only shit I lost my money is monetha and bankor. So my anger is obvious but what your role in this project.  And about utrust now I have decided I will put 100 eth to it even if I lose the whole lot.     

All right. If you are not able to choose the projects it is better one time to lose everything  Grin
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

back to topic:

if monetha will the best for investors, they have to clear this situation on a video with details and facts!

rejosh

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

back to topic:

if monetha will the best for investors, they have to clear this situation on a video with details and facts!

I did agree the team should give some clarification and proof. At least a video showing the whole team not just one guy. I want the project to go up so I can withdraw my investment get out of this.      

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
rejosh

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

This is our forum mate for Monetha only, no fud from UTrust here thanks. We know what you and your team are up to. Enough proof already --> https://imgur.com/lLBkZ2n

Clearly you want people to sell MTH so they buy your s**tcoins

Why don’t you buy my MTH for the ico price i have invested more in MTH. You think this is the gold then why it’s so down below ico price. Why the team is not clarifying the FUD.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:00:07 PM

you dont have lost any money only if you sell hold it only coinflipper with no money lose
to go in other project hold it  Wink
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Another day full of bullshit and nothing interesting about the actual project on Bitcointalk, as usual.
And that's exactly why nobody takes this board seriously, people her are just full of shit.
The only half way useful information so far was https://twitter.com/ericduprat/status/912382712941502464 which I had to look for myself as only a screenshot was posted, so thanks for that I guess.

I'm both in MTH and UTK, and you're all childish and should not be allowed to participate in any kind of investment at all.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

I am currently wondering why this is going to happen, when we are just a members here. I think that guy should make something very useful to all of us users here.

CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

Here's the proof. Monetha expects a big success because it is team of the best professionals. The price dropped temporarily, and after such evidence it will be every day to grow

With this and this

https://twitter.com/ericduprat/status/912382712941502464

hopefully people will stop panicking about Duprat's involvement.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:04:48 AM

So many clowns in Monetha and UTRUST thread. You guys should create your own thread and throw all your opinions whether it's FUD or not. You're making the thread unhealthy for those who wait for development and updates.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:51:34 AM

This coin looks as fraud. You only look that I have found about their CEO. This person has never been connected with crypto or IT:
http://www.delfi.lt/veidai/zmones/didzeju-justin-beat-labiausiai-zeidzia-kalbos-kad-jo-kunas-pripumpuotas-steroidu.d?id=63232736

He was a DJ and the stripper in club. Frankly speaking I am simply shocked.

wow this project is completely imploding. I am not invested in Monetha or any of its competitors and you can even check my Bitcointalk comment history if you don't believe me. I just found out this guy Justin is just a Club Hopper/Youtuber Wannabe with no prior experience in the blockchain space or even Youtube for that matter. Im not trying to spread FUD but serious investors, ask yourself... Would you invest in a project with a CEO like this?

Do your due diligence before you invest a large sum of money in projects you have very little knowledge of. Most of these small projects don't have a product and aren't even close to deploying one. The majority of these new ICO's will die quickly as their teams get bored and move on to other projects.
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:07:52 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:44:18 AM by kevingreen

We know all these things are "FUD " which means using fear,uncertainty and doubt usually evoked intentionally in oder to put a competitor at disadvantage no one should allow himself to be  fool with all these FUD.we catch them in their cunning.

The point is that MONETHA  remains one of the best project to invest in. Their competitors are not happy about that. so don't be fool by thier FUD.
Yury1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

Monetha expects a big success because it is team of the best professionals. The price dropped temporarily, and after such evidence it will be every day to grow
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: