Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187433 times)
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

Today is the last chance to buy MTH at a price below the ICO.

Unless they get MTH listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or Polo, it will go nowhere.

right!
without big updates and clarity on situation about CEO and the another team members can Monetha only sit down and look how get there trust come back again!
something here is FUD, but something is right here!
people will never invest 1$ in a company without a clean developement and business team!
And any Advisor is not a team member, he do only consulting for well paid money!
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

Unless they get MTH listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or Polo, it will go nowhere.
Someone sold and did not have time to buy?  Cheesy Today is the last chance to buy MTH at a price below the ICO.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Dear Monetha,

I'll write this from my professional perspective as your investor and hope that you read and take this seriously. I am over 40+, working in a very reputable company as a financial advisor, and I have a large amount of MTH investment, you can be 100% sure that I want you to succeed in your project.

Recent events proved that you indeed need a PR expert or Community Manager or a position that combines both positions. Your lack of confidence in this area is easily understandable and scaring the real investors (whales). You cannot have just one guy (Justas) as face of the company and expect him to reply all posts in forums, reddit, twitter, slack whatever channel you use to communicate with your investors. He does not have enough time, and it's unnecessary to put him under such pressure.

Image is everything to a company. Your image shows how serious you are, how professional you are and sticks with you for the rest of the company's lifecycle. If your image do not follow your vision, you fail, period. I can give you few examples. I have recently seen companies like KOMODO, GOLEM etc. hyped that they will announce some big news, and when the time comes they announced this with T-shirts and blue jeans to people who has spent millions of dollars to their project. This is an insult to investors and immediately create disappointment, first thing that comes to your mind is "Did I just invested 100k USD to this bunch of school kids?".

News should deliver what is hyped, and should be made in that fashion and with serious PR preparation. I'm not saying you need disco lights etc, but at least put on a suit for gods sake. You can however, make a combination of professional / amateur spirit. LISK is very good at this, you can check their communication channels and see how to look amateurish and professional at the same time, their PR, marketing and community support is at top level right now.

Your reddit channel is literally dead, a video per week is not enough to keep the community alive. It consumes your time to prepare & edit that video, and it looks fake to mention normal news like legal / cash-out as a "milestone". For example you post here a picture that you meet your financial advisor. Serious investor does not give a sh.t about who you meet. Paolo Rebuffo is already part of the team. Why suddenly this is news that you met him? Do not create fake-hype just to post something, if you create fake-hype, you just keep disappointing serious investors.

Instead of Justas posting "Be careful about FUD" type of video, your community manager should come to forums, answer all accusations, take a professional stance (without deleting any posts or abusing his moderatory powers), answer all questions in a calm manner and create confidence among the community. Same person should also be involved in daily discussions of reddit / slack whatever channel you choose, create content (not videos, but project related interesting content) or can be even a simple post like "how are you today?" just to ensure that you do care about your community and interested to be involved in daily conversations to demonstrate that you are active and socially engaged.

Justas, my friend. You cannot avoid your past. It will haunt you, it will come after you year after year. Every now and then somebody will post your past, even if they are from 2012 (5 years ago), you cannot control this by deleting posts, or banning users or any other moderatory way. This creates more FUD then people who post them to hurt your image. Because it creates an impression that you try to hide something, and people usually hate this type of behavior.

Unfortunately today's internet is full of people's lifes who posted sh.t content just to pick few more girls, forgetting that in the future when you start a professional career and especially if you are the front guy of a serious company, this will come back haunt you. The sooner you accept this, the better. Admit that you posted sh.t to social media in the past, and manage that problem in a professional way.

You have to face your past with dignity, humor and acceptance. Just tell them that you were a DJ, and it was fun times, and you were young, that you learned from those experiences, and now you are a different man. Believe me if you do not accept it, it will haunt you and Monetha forever and you cannot control this in a forceful way. You cannot ban people, or delete posts, that is a dictatory way of handling a problem, and usually people hate this. Instead, reply them with humor "yes I did those content, but it was long ago, but do not expect more of those after Monetha Smiley" something positive like this, in a humorous fun way. Then, noone will be able to hurt you or Monetha's image, and it will even create positive effect that people will enjoy seeing how you handle the pressure with calm / fun attitude.

You should not have one guy (Justas) as your front man. Sure, Justas can make presentations etc. but pick a team member each time you post a video also introducing them one by one to the public. Get the the big guys on screen (advisors) to sit with you and be there to support the image of the company. Make sure that you are not a "school boy" company and some veteran older members are there to help build the image.

Do not post something you will do in December (Dubai). That gives impression that you will not do anything important in short term, and telling people to wait. People will not wait, they will sell-off and move to other projects. In crpyto world, 3 months mean a lot. Again, I consider this as fake-hype. I wouldn't post this as a "news" at all.

Teambuilding helps hype, if you post every now and then new team members, or saying that now we have 3x strong candidates with developer position, soon to be chosen. That builds confidence that you are improving team side. Try to pick some female employees, remember you need females in your team for a stronger image. Also try to diversify your racial profile (black, asian, middle-east, hispanic etc.) to look like more international team. That provides the impression that you are working worldwide, have good international connections, and have good diversity of all cultures in your company.

Ok now let's assume you picked someone as a community manager / PR expert and let him / her handle forum/reddit/slack etc. Now, how to fix that terrible price? Give people what they want = Exchanges. At this very moment, no serious investor gives a sh.t about who do you meet in Switzerland or how many days you stayed, literally noone. Posting unnecessary stuff while people are waiting some important news, you just keep hurting your image.

I know it's not easy to be added to US exchanges, but why don't you switch your attention to HongKong and Singapore exchanges (forgive me if you have already done). They are not as heavily regulated as US, and still provide good amount of hype to community. Avoid low volume exchanges at this moment, every low volume exchange shows that you are failing in your promise and scare investors even more.

I can help you with PR / community management if you want, but only part-time and frankly you do not need a full-time position right now at these early stages of the project. I can accept MTH tokens in return, you can think it within Bounty context. Regardless, please take above suggestions into consideration and keep building your image through community engagement.

Let me write again very briefly:

* Hire a community manager or PR expert
* Forums/reddit etc. Do not ban anyone, do not delete any posts unless they are scam / phishing.
* Be calm, proactive and engaged with all conversations. Remember, calm attitude always wins
* Stop creating fake-hype or posting unnecessary stuff.
* Accept your past with humor and move on instead of trying to defend it.
* Do not leave Justas alone in image-building.

That's it...

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Cryptomath

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

@AdventureCoin reported for reposting quotes a 100x times without even adding a single word yourself to it...
Please do the same fellows
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

@AdventureCoin reported for reposting quotes a 100x times without even adding a single word yourself to it...

men you can report me x100 times! I'm not worry about it!
This people from or behind of MONETHA will - do or plan to scam crypto investors!
I just waiting for a clear video statement or something to stop this FUD!
I'm also interested on this project and will do a win - but projects like this take a lot of  drive on cryptomarcet!
so i'm not the bad guy here!
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Little by little the price will return to the ICO price, and the likelihood of next month's haefa will be far above the ICO price. I have seen thousands of investors already supporting MTH to be listed on poloniex
facenew111

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

This people from or behind of MONETHA will - do or plan to scam crypto investors!
I'm also interested on this project and will do a win - but projects like this take a lot of  drive on cryptomarcet!

You were deceived by monetha team. he is just DJ and stupid. he cannot be good CEO and he is gay. I think so.
BonfireBob

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:22:56 AM

Really sad to see FUD being spread even though it's pretty much common sense that a competitor will do these things. The topic regarding Justas past is weird. I do not really see anyone mentioning his past work on startups only his DJ "career". It is not like he was a dj a week before and now randomly started gaining interest in ICOs. While i do agree with the long post about how monetha should be handling things and not deleting threads on reddit, i do not endorse, what looks like, low intelligence personas who sporadically fell the need to panic post FUD endorsement type replies in this thread.

Unless you are 12 years old, or very new to ICOs, and feel the need to demand explanations, do as Justas said in the latest video on reddit about FUD, commit some time "10-30mins depends on how deep you want to go" on some research about the claims. It is very easy - google.

A message to Monethia:

I wish great fortune to your altcoin. I'd wish you do something more epic regarding news but i have a feeling you will have something for us in the near future (or i hope). It's very nice to see a professional ICOs plan in the works, because we all know that there is an abundance of low quality/scammy ICOs in this forum.

Best wishes, Bob
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:52:43 AM

Fairbank and Seigneur are proud to be leading Monetha
https://linkedin.com/in/kelloggfairbank
https://linkedin.com/in/jmseigneur

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

Dear Monetha,

I'll write this from my professional perspective as your investor and hope that you read and take this seriously. I am over 40+, working in a very reputable company as a financial advisor, and I have a large amount of MTH investment, you can be 100% sure that I want you to succeed in your project.

Recent events proved that you indeed need a PR expert or Community Manager or a position that combines both positions. Your lack of confidence in this area is easily understandable and scaring the real investors (whales). You cannot have just one guy (Justas) as face of the company and expect him to reply all posts in forums, reddit, twitter, slack whatever channel you use to communicate with your investors. He does not have enough time, and it's unnecessary to put him under such pressure.

Image is everything to a company. Your image shows how serious you are, how professional you are and sticks with you for the rest of the company's lifecycle. If your image do not follow your vision, you fail, period. I can give you few examples. I have recently seen companies like KOMODO, GOLEM etc. hyped that they will announce some big news, and when the time comes they announced this with T-shirts and blue jeans to people who has spent millions of dollars to their project. This is an insult to investors and immediately create disappointment, first thing that comes to your mind is "Did I just invested 100k USD to this bunch of school kids?".

News should deliver what is hyped, and should be made in that fashion and with serious PR preparation. I'm not saying you need disco lights etc, but at least put on a suit for gods sake. You can however, make a combination of professional / amateur spirit. LISK is very good at this, you can check their communication channels and see how to look amateurish and professional at the same time, their PR, marketing and community support is at top level right now.

Your reddit channel is literally dead, a video per week is not enough to keep the community alive. It consumes your time to prepare & edit that video, and it looks fake to mention normal news like legal / cash-out as a "milestone". For example you post here a picture that you meet your financial advisor. Serious investor does not give a sh.t about who you meet. Paolo Rebuffo is already part of the team. Why suddenly this is news that you met him? Do not create fake-hype just to post something, if you create fake-hype, you just keep disappointing serious investors.

Instead of Justas posting "Be careful about FUD" type of video, your community manager should come to forums, answer all accusations, take a professional stance (without deleting any posts or abusing his moderatory powers), answer all questions in a calm manner and create confidence among the community. Same person should also be involved in daily discussions of reddit / slack whatever channel you choose, create content (not videos, but project related interesting content) or can be even a simple post like "how are you today?" just to ensure that you do care about your community and interested to be involved in daily conversations to demonstrate that you are active and socially engaged.

Justas, my friend. You cannot avoid your past. It will haunt you, it will come after you year after year. Every now and then somebody will post your past, even if they are from 2012 (5 years ago), you cannot control this by deleting posts, or banning users or any other moderatory way. This creates more FUD then people who post them to hurt your image. Because it creates an impression that you try to hide something, and people usually hate this type of behavior.

Unfortunately today's internet is full of people's lifes who posted sh.t content just to pick few more girls, forgetting that in the future when you start a professional career and especially if you are the front guy of a serious company, this will come back haunt you. The sooner you accept this, the better. Admit that you posted sh.t to social media in the past, and manage that problem in a professional way.

You have to face your past with dignity, humor and acceptance. Just tell them that you were a DJ, and it was fun times, and you were young, that you learned from those experiences, and now you are a different man. Believe me if you do not accept it, it will haunt you and Monetha forever and you cannot control this in a forceful way. You cannot ban people, or delete posts, that is a dictatory way of handling a problem, and usually people hate this. Instead, reply them with humor "yes I did those content, but it was long ago, but do not expect more of those after Monetha Smiley" something positive like this, in a humorous fun way. Then, noone will be able to hurt you or Monetha's image, and it will even create positive effect that people will enjoy seeing how you handle the pressure with calm / fun attitude.

You should not have one guy (Justas) as your front man. Sure, Justas can make presentations etc. but pick a team member each time you post a video also introducing them one by one to the public. Get the the big guys on screen (advisors) to sit with you and be there to support the image of the company. Make sure that you are not a "school boy" company and some veteran older members are there to help build the image.

Do not post something you will do in December (Dubai). That gives impression that you will not do anything important in short term, and telling people to wait. People will not wait, they will sell-off and move to other projects. In crpyto world, 3 months mean a lot. Again, I consider this as fake-hype. I wouldn't post this as a "news" at all.

Teambuilding helps hype, if you post every now and then new team members, or saying that now we have 3x strong candidates with developer position, soon to be chosen. That builds confidence that you are improving team side. Try to pick some female employees, remember you need females in your team for a stronger image. Also try to diversify your racial profile (black, asian, middle-east, hispanic etc.) to look like more international team. That provides the impression that you are working worldwide, have good international connections, and have good diversity of all cultures in your company.

Ok now let's assume you picked someone as a community manager / PR expert and let him / her handle forum/reddit/slack etc. Now, how to fix that terrible price? Give people what they want = Exchanges. At this very moment, no serious investor gives a sh.t about who do you meet in Switzerland or how many days you stayed, literally noone. Posting unnecessary stuff while people are waiting some important news, you just keep hurting your image.

I know it's not easy to be added to US exchanges, but why don't you switch your attention to HongKong and Singapore exchanges (forgive me if you have already done). They are not as heavily regulated as US, and still provide good amount of hype to community. Avoid low volume exchanges at this moment, every low volume exchange shows that you are failing in your promise and scare investors even more.

I can help you with PR / community management if you want, but only part-time and frankly you do not need a full-time position right now at these early stages of the project. I can accept MTH tokens in return, you can think it within Bounty context. Regardless, please take above suggestions into consideration and keep building your image through community engagement.

* Forums/reddit etc. Do not ban anyone, do not delete any posts unless they are scam / phishing.
* Be calm, proactive and engaged with all conversations. Remember, calm attitude always wins

That's it...

I think Justas is a great PR guy. Have you seen a lot of the people who represent companies? Maybe those from Lisk where suits, but no one else does. Most people wear what is comfortable. Listen, you can either choose to support the coin or not. It's your prerogative. It's pretty egotistical of you to think that just because you threw a few Bitcoin (if you even invested that much) that it gives you the right to tell the company how to run things. This is the crypto world, FUD is everywhere and it really doesn't matter. I was very happy for the price drop because I picked up a lot more than I would have otherwise been able to.

It doesn't matter what the representatives of Monetha wear. It doesn't matter what anyone did in their past, as long as it was legal. All that matters is that the members of Monetha deliver on what the promised. Look at Monaco. People were screaming scam for quite a while and then Monaco shot up to over $20. The only thing that investors care about is the ability of the members of Monetha to build what they promised to build. If some people want to sell their coins now, that absolutely fantastic. I and many others will buy up as many of them as humanly possible. Once Monetha launches their platform and the coin goes to the moon, all of those who sold will rush back in and pay more.

To the members of Monetha. Keep doing what you do. The only thing that you have to do is deliver, nothing else will matter once the product is delivered.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Holy freakin cow. 37 millions dollars. For WHAT exactly ? Do they plan to build spacecrafts ?

Which fucking start-up does need 37 millions dollars ?
This ICO madness really needs to stop. This is ridiculous...

https://www.axios.com/wi-fi-juice-maker-juicero-is-shutting-down-2480399093.html
$120m for a useless juice maker. That's just the state of VC today, unfortunately. Maybe we can build a better tomorrow.

You were deceived by monetha team. he is just DJ and stupid. he cannot be good CEO and he is gay. I think so.

So all DJs are stupid, and what would be the problem with being gay? Maybe you're gay and don't want to admit you like his looks, he's a handsome guy right? Makes you hard.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

watch! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYakf9DPtsk

I trurted in Monetha Project and Monetha Team, keep going to Profession Payment in future:)

Thats enough evidence to me.

I didnt digged enough in the team before investing, but i simply like to trust  my guts. So far that has never let me down.

I didnt even saw that long post was from someone with only one post.

I guess someone (Yuri) went to the utrust thread to bash utrust. Which i guess started a kiddo war.

So better to just report anyone who start again from now on. I didnt know that was possible.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

Good job! I managed to buy MTH at a low price  Cheesy
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

Dear Monetha,

thanks for pointing it out. i think the same way too! monetha should take it in consideration.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

Not sure that last sentence was much better than what he wrote  Undecided
goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

Hi all, I'm back.

First of all, thank you for all your support. I have received personal thanks from Justas for the feedback, means that the message has been read & received.

Now, it's up to them to take the advice, partly or fully. I am sure their official advisors are offering good insights from the industry, but that does not mean that you should close your ears to other external resources and experience.

I'll reply to some of constructive criticism:

I think Justas is a great PR guy. Have you seen a lot of the people who represent companies? Maybe those from Lisk where suits, but no one else does. Most people wear what is comfortable. Listen, you can either choose to support the coin or not. It's your prerogative. It's pretty egotistical of you to think that just because you threw a few Bitcoin (if you even invested that much) that it gives you the right to tell the company how to run things. This is the crypto world, FUD is everywhere and it really doesn't matter. I was very happy for the price drop because I picked up a lot more than I would have otherwise been able to.

It doesn't matter what the representatives of Monetha wear. It doesn't matter what anyone did in their past, as long as it was legal. All that matters is that the members of Monetha deliver on what the promised. Look at Monaco. People were screaming scam for quite a while and then Monaco shot up to over $20. The only thing that investors care about is the ability of the members of Monetha to build what they promised to build. If some people want to sell their coins now, that absolutely fantastic. I and many others will buy up as many of them as humanly possible. Once Monetha launches their platform and the coin goes to the moon, all of those who sold will rush back in and pay more.

To the members of Monetha. Keep doing what you do. The only thing that you have to do is deliver, nothing else will matter once the product is delivered.

As an investor, I want them to succeed as much as you, make no mistake about that. You and me have no difference in terms of commercial interest and direction of MTH. You have not realized perhaps, but I am already supporting the coin that I like, otherwise why should I spend half hour of my life writing down a long message. So, in a sense that I'm trying to protect them from themselves by reminding them potential mistakes that they do today or about to do tomorrow.

I am not happy about MTH price drop like you. Not that my wallet hurts, but because it takes the eyes away from the company. Hype provides "free marketing" , the more hype they have, less marketing costs they need to spend.

You have perhaps witnessed these "countdowns" that TRIG (Triggers) or KOMODO used. Let me clearly tell you that good companies do not put countdowns to their websites, good companies just post the news immediately, out of respect to their investors. But then TRIG didn't seem to be a very bad company either (I have considerable TRIG shares as well), so why countdowns?

One theory is they want to hype the sh.t out of coin to dump their shares, very possible scenario. Secondly, because it is "free marketing". All that hype and price increase attracts peoples attention, and suddenly all the world is visiting your website, watching your clock, reading your whitepaper etc. I do not suggest MTH to use countdowns, but if they do, that is not a bad move strategically.

However, there is a downside to that. At the end of that clock, if your news cannot deliver the hype in a fashion that suits that excitement, the disappointment will take you to even worse places then pre-countdown. Losing investor confidence has a long term negative effect that is not easy to erase.

@goodson
"remember you need females in your team for a stronger image. Also try to diversify your racial profile (black, asian, middle-east, hispanic etc.)"

What the....
An European team is GOOD. What we need is competent people. Go hire blacks or womens just because they're blacks and womens is stupid.
I doubt you'll find much black developers or entrepreneurs anyway. Let's be realistic.

When you build a company image, there are certain elements that you need to fullfill. We live in a large planet, there are diamonds everywhere (not only in europe). I am positive they can find those diamonds it is not really that hard.

You need diversity of cultures if you want to become an international player. This is valid not only for coinmarket, but every company in the world that aims for international achievements. But, believe whatever you want to believe, I have seen many examples in my life, therefore advised accordingly.
SonaraBeta

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:07:07 PM

Developers, you need to give us a meaningful explanation, because people have a lot of questions and panic, if you want success, give us all the answers, I think it is not difficult for you!
radracer1989

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

No news is good news imo.  It means they're working on their project and not trying to simply pump and dump.  Look at Stratis.  They were quiet for nearly a year.  They went from 9 cents to $10.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xaf4dce16da2877f8c9e00544c93b62ac40631f16  The average MTH holder has $9k worth of MTH.  I've been tracking since it went on hitbtc, when I calculated the average holder was holding $8k and went up as high as $12k.  It means the biggest holders (the Monetha team) didn't dump their coins. 
Mavis

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

No news is good news imo.  It means they're working on their project and not trying to simply pump and dump.  Look at Stratis.  They were quiet for nearly a year.  They went from 9 cents to $10.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xaf4dce16da2877f8c9e00544c93b62ac40631f16  The average MTH holder has $9k worth of MTH.  I've been tracking since it went on hitbtc, when I calculated the average holder was holding $8k and went up as high as $12k.  It means the biggest holders (the Monetha team) didn't dump their coins. 

hope MONETHA  will release good news soon and hit bittrex , price will pump after that.i trust dev team and hold a long time ,hope mth will be next Stratis
SonaraBeta

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

hope MONETHA  will release good news soon and hit bittrex , price will pump after that.i trust dev team and hold a long time ,hope mth will be next Stratis

I would be very happy if the project will take $ 50 for one year, my dreams will come true!) I wish great success to the team!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: