Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

It's really possible for anyone to become millionaire by investing to bitcoin many will prove that, those people who invest 10 years ago when the price was really small then was able to keep it until this probably enjoying now the harvest of their investment. I think the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin even in a small amount or when the bitcoin price drop then keep them for couple of years surely you will benefit from it if it's not a millionaire at least a reasonable income from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:22:07 AM

Over the past year, everyone thought of getting rich fast with bitcoin, they all bought bitcoin for hoping prices skyrocket and sell when prices are high so they are rich.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Over the past year, everyone thought of getting rich fast with bitcoin, they all bought bitcoin for hoping prices skyrocket and sell when prices are high so they are rich.

Those who believed in bitcoin over the past years are now millionaires.  Sad that I was not able to learn about bitcoin when it was first launched.  I could be one of those instant rich people.  But some who were able to get bitcoins have no idea that it will come true.  Some of them I heard were just sell there bitcoins at so low a price.  They even only use it to buy game cards.  And now they regret doing it and started again to invest in bitcoin.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

This seems attractive. But I want to ask: is it really 100% when investing btc you will become rich? You are sure of that when there are many frauds and price crises everyday?

deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

if you can have that much bitcoin today thats a question first. Earning 1 BTC is already quite a challenge so being a millionare is still far.
Your title might be true for those who are already rich though

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

This seems attractive. But I want to ask: is it really 100% when investing btc you will become rich? You are sure of that when there are many frauds and price crises everyday?
Yep! It’s not just attractive but true as well. Many people have become rich with bitcoins. Frauds and crisis are parts of every market. The best way to avoid frauds is to stay away from bonuses, sports sites that offer free bitcoins, gambling etc. Following standard procedures will definitely help you in becoming rich within short time.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

may not grow as fast as it grew from $1 to $2500. Some alt coins may give better returns
right now i don't think any altcoin is good enough to reach the progress like bitcoin from the day it started to right now. if anyone ask advise from me about investment in cryptocurrency i prefer bitcoin instead of any other altcoin because i don't think any other altcoin has enough potential to rise its price as compare to bitcoin. it is expected that bitcoin should rise its price upto $10000 in near future so, its the best time to invest in it.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yeah it is true, that kid is very wise kid. I wish I could be like that kid way back then. And I admire him amd he was the one who pushes me to continue doing bitcoins because it can make me rich, not just me but everyone who do bitcoins. Everybody who invest in bitcoins can be a millionaire, we just need to wait for the time, it is like a manggo tree where you first plant it and wait it to be a tree and wait till the fruit is gonna bear. That what bitcoins are, it needs a lot of time and patience. Just continue earning and investing in bitcoins we're all gomma be rich after 5-10 years.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Its 50-50 win or lose situation when you invest into btc right now. Although its a risky thing investors are always doing this. Like what i said win or lose, if you invest you are prepared at you will accept no matter what will happen.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

bitcoin'sprice regularly fluctuate. it can increase or reduce. So nothing is certain that Investing in Bitcoin will be a millionaire in the future.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
wine. True, bitcoin investment now will help us rich in the future. But I think also need to have investment experience and a little luck.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
head.arrow

Activity: 112

CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

yea true get rich or die tryin
it will rise
but it all depends after 1 aug how's it goes

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:15:03 AM

Its 50-50 win or lose situation when you invest into btc right now. Although its a risky thing investors are always doing this. Like what i said win or lose, if you invest you are prepared at you will accept no matter what will happen.

A lot of people here are overly confident in bitcoin but as you say its a risky prospect and the volatility is insane compared to traditional investments.

Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:18:58 AM

it will rise

The thing is bitcoin is being look upon as a millionaire investment, the rumor that someone will be rich when they do that, but it isn't happening if you will be just holding into it for the rest of your life.

After August 1, the bitcoin price is expected to have a pump and maybe reach the $3000 price mark setting a new ATH. But what happened is that the August 1 is just another panic maker bringing some users to sell off their bitcoins. It just became a release of the new altcoin Bitcoin Cash. I think after the first day of August, the normal bitcoin will be expecting to continue it's life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

it will rise

The thing is bitcoin is being look upon as a millionaire investment, the rumor that someone will be rich when they do that, but it isn't happening if you will be just holding into it for the rest of your life.

After August 1, the bitcoin price is expected to have a pump and maybe reach the $3000 price mark setting a new ATH. But what happened is that the August 1 is just another panic maker bringing some users to sell off their bitcoins. It just became a release of the new altcoin Bitcoin Cash. I think after the first day of August, the normal bitcoin will be expecting to continue it's life.
It will only be like what happened in ETH and ETC, Eth continues it's life . Ther just making scenes and makes the user's panic for some to be able to buy in low price. Aame thing might also happen in August 1 and definitely will be back on normal.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

Yes it can be really possible for him to get rich because he have a good foundation on it because he just buy it for a very low price of $12 and imagine how much a bitcoin costs in our current time. It is not just doubled, tripled but it do really surpass the original price he have bought for about more 10times price right now. That was a great move on his time of buying bitcoin while it is still on dump and just holding it for a long time until it pumps to a price we can never think to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

What you say is a very good idea, but whether the btc price will increase or even plummet, and if the btc price will jump so high maybe we will become a millionaire and if the btc price is so down draktically likely to last our btc It took quite a long time to Make use of btc

Yes. People think as if bitcoin has a 100% success rate in becoming the most successful and the top cryptocurrency after a few years. Yes, I have hope and I trust bitcoin, but who knows? An altcoin that is currently being ignored might be the king of cryptocurrencies after a decade. That's why I don't suggest people going 100% on bitcoin. It's better to lower your risks by diversifying into different cryptocurrencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

well! Not 50/50 but the chance for profit is 75% so we should invest in bitcoin if we have money investing will make our money grow fast but if we once invest then we should be patient and should wait for some time to see our money increased because the best about investment is, that if we invest our money today it will make us rich in the future but it just need to be patient.   
cipotok

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!
If I first knew bitcoin I would do a large amount of money because its value is not as it is today.
For now 1 bitcoin alone is not necessarily nobody to buy because of the price of the selagit. So the chance of inves will be there if we are smart in using bitcoin and mined bitcoin because can get big bitcoin value also.
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

If you have lots of bitcoin, invest in becoming a millionaire in the future or become a rich man. But if investing has a high risk that you have to bear alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: