Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Bitcoin will grow as billions of people still are not aware about bitcoin. I believe if those people get to know they would invest in bitcoin. There is a market, all what is needed is spreading awareness. In future when more people get into bitcoin, that will increase the price. Hence, investing today is gonna be real a deal in future. All what is needed is patience and keep holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel Rios

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Investment is a combination of risk and probability, Bitcoin is very unpredictable, If you buy bitcoin long time ago and invest in up to this year I am pretty much sure that you are now a millionaire, but since bitcoin value nowadays is somewhat high or already on its price limit I don't think it will make you millionaire but if bitcoin will crash then after some few months or years goes up again that's the time you must able to buy and invest it.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
You should face all of the risks if you are going to make investment with bitcoins. Even it is risky, you can ensure that you will have a bright future if you will make bitcoin investment because bitcoin has potential in the cryptocurrency market.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

Investing in bitcoin still have a risk yesterday or today or in the future because no one can know the future price of bitcoin
cuongkenh22091996

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I agree with this view, I like the ups and downs of this market, it makes me have a lot of money
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Bitcoin as an investment for the past years were much profitable but now that bitcoin had already risen to almost $10k i think its already too risky.High value and the votality itself had made it too risky.Invedtors nowadays were risktakers when they make bitcoin as their investments,but as we can see bitcoin had already touches to almost $20k last 2017 and its possible that it would reach its peak again,if not this year or in yhe next couple of years when popularity and interest grows more.
Bitcoin is valuable and profitable, this is what makes it to be popular and with each passing day more investors are getting attracted and willing to join the market. Risks are always part of the journey, before investing learn to evaluate yourself and learn technical and fundamental analysis. This is a gateway to be a future millionaire if you only know how to play the game wisely and strategically. Invest what you can afford to lose, because the world of investment is unpredictable, it carries some degrees of crisis and risks and can't be controlled. Have yourself ready with the possibilities and be emotionally stable.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

This statement was hopefuly i read before so that time i buy some bitcoin and for sure today i am also a millionaire too. As we can see that the price of bitcoin before is so down, and now it is in the highest value that hopefully i was have btc before. But i know its not too late so i decided now to hold my btc as long as i can.
Vengloker

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is part of financial system changes we currently live in, even bitcoin can be said to be a pioneer of innovation and can work better than money. However, regulation about bitcoin is once again necessary because in many countries, bitcoin hasn't yet fully valued investment.

Yes, maybe bitcoin can make us a millionaire. Provided that we hold a few percent from total supply.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

This statement was hopefuly i read before so that time i buy some bitcoin and for sure today i am also a millionaire too. As we can see that the price of bitcoin before is so down, and now it is in the highest value that hopefully i was have btc before. But i know its not too late so i decided now to hold my btc as long as i can.
When the price of bitcoin is down or far from your purchased price then go for averaging down because that is the best to lower your average bought price so when the price of bitcoin start to go up and have a recovery from the recent dumps then you will have a higher chance to make profit faster or earlier than other people who did not do the average down.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

yes this is a good idea for the future to come. Because by investing bitcoin at this time is a good thing because bitcoin is down, and after you invest bitcoin just a matter of time and wait for the next few months I'm sure bitcoin will rise again.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

As for me I also plan to invest in bitcoin because it is still growing in price. People are encouraged by the bitcoin future and are waiting for good profit the next years trying to catch the possibility and get revenue.
i agree with that member, so, i can mining ETH, but put i into BTC anyway, cause, BTC put all altcoins from it

Junior community manager
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

The chance to become a millionaire in the future depends on how much you invest. I think no chances to become a millionaire by investing $1000 in Bitcoin. If you have $100000 to invest in crypto, then you may become a millionaire in 10 years, as some experts predict that btc can hit $100000
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Its a fact that Bitcoin is a good investment opportunity with a big chance of attracting High returns, investing in i not only gives you a chance to make good money but also be a part of the future. Bitcoin is a good coin with will develop into a giant in fin tech and if accepted and embraced will even challenge Fiat as a medium of exchange.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

There is no doubt that we can become rich in the future if we will make bitcoin investment. I have many bitcoins and my plan is to keep it for me to do long term investment. Bitcoin is really good for long term investment.
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Bitcoin as an investment for the past years were much profitable but now that bitcoin had already risen to almost $10k i think its already too risky.High value and the votality itself had made it too risky.Invedtors nowadays were risktakers when they make bitcoin as their investments,but as we can see bitcoin had already touches to almost $20k last 2017 and its possible that it would reach its peak again,if not this year or in yhe next couple of years when popularity and interest grows more.
I agree with your opinion. Now it is easy to get both profit and loss. the market is unstable and it is very dangerous to invest.

dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

We all have this kind of mindset after witnessing a lot of people's life turning in to a wealthy one. Most of the millionaire nowadays waited for so long just to be where they are right now. If you really want to be rich with the help of bitcoin, you should start investing already and hold your bitcoin till the price rises once again which will be your bridge to success in the future.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

The volatility of bitcoin has been a very good thing for many ever since bitcoin started knowing that the value of bitcoin in the beginning was very low and after a long while, its value grown higher which made many people rich. That can still happen now so don't miss the chance of investing of bitcoin today or else you'll regret it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

I actually do believe that bitcoin is definitely gonna make lots of people millionaires, we can see this happening everywhere now, people getting rich in an instant because they invested in bitcoin and in altcoins aswell. Now if there is someone who will tell people that investing in bitcoin will not give them anything, then they are lying, bitcoin is a very good investment and people in the cryptoworld knows it.

dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Thats an amazing story. Well, if we all have the money or the skills today to buy or invest in bitcoin, then why not? If only I have more money to invest, I would have done it already. But since my earnings are just a little and just exact for our daily expenses, how can I invest and save it for the next 5 to 10 years? And heres one thing, what if bitcoin technology changes after 5 to 10 years? What if there is another technology thats more profitable than bitcoin? What will happen to the bitcoin you saved for the future if that new technology surpasses the value of bitcoin. There are still consequences. But it still depends on the capability of a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: