Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

yea true get rich or die tryin
it will rise
but it all depends after 1 aug how's it goes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Of course now it is more difficult to buy so many bitcoins, but we can buy as much as our funds allow us. And maybe someday we'll also be millionaires.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

It is this prospect that inspires me to continue investing in bitcoin. I use it as a long-term prospect, and I hope that in the future, I will get my deserved profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Yes,  let us all invest with bitcoin while the price is still at $9,000 after that if bitcoin rise again and reach at $20,000 we will be getting a great profit but still hoping that bitcoin will rise again and much higher than $20,000.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
hopefully bitcoin will remain profitable for its investors and it is true that profits in investment are so great that confidence and faith in the investment is required

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

That's what if we invest bitcoin but hold it first if you want to invest without capital knowledge about bitcoin. Because it could be a huge losing field for those of you who want to invest in bitcoin in large quantities.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

That may be true but no one knows about bitcoin prices for the future. But why not try if you are lucky it will greatly change your life for the future. I hope bitcoin will be more useful and valuable for the future.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

Great! June 2017 price was 2600$ and now is higher! And will be better! More people should invest  Wink
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

That is really a good opportunity to take. When you have much idle money today, you can analize bitcoin price today to decide the ideal price level to buy. You also can prepare additional fund to buy more anticipating price of bitcoin drops lower. After buying or investing in bitcoin, you just hold and monitor price movement everyday. You can decide your profit target and how long you plan to hold your bitcoin before profit taking. Facing this you must make a good and accurate investment plan based on the amount of money you plan to invest. These are strategies and steps you can do before taking decision to invest.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:28:11 AM

I believe it will be bro. Investing in bitcoin now will certainly provide benefits in the future. We all know that bitcoin is getting popular and many big investors are investing in bitcoins. We also understand that bitcoin will increase in months or years. So investing in other bitcoin or cryptocurrency assets is great now. Hopefully in the future we become millionaires.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

I think being millionaire is the dream of all of us. But we cannot be millionaire or successful in one blink of our eyes when we invest at bitcoin. Aside from investment we need to work on it and you can do that if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin or in any business that you are investing. We can be millionaire because of bitcoin but I think we need other source of income aside from bitcoin because I believe that even the richest and most successful business man are not stick only on one business venture.And if you want to be millionaire and successful because of bitcoin you need to invest not only a money but also a lot of time and effort.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

Agreed on that. I have traded almost everything including forex, commodities, stock exchange, binary options and I can clearly say that btc is the best one to invest / trade!
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

Not only focusing on investing on bitcoin, the investment should be spread to other ALTCOINS which also have the tendency to grow..
veridical

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

It seems to me that all those who bought bitcoin in 100% of the case become rich. Bitcoin is the future from which you can not escape. Wink
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.

Indeed, if you invest in bitcoin right now you will get a chance to be a millionaire in the future. In the contrary, you don't have to invest a large amount of money in order to become millionaire, you can join in bounties.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Your post was since 2017, So you're proved it now. If we buy since the price was 2600$ your money now (2018) was the latest price of bitcoin today. I was mad at myself because I've snob bitcoin and left about thinking of that since 2017. God, My wrong is I don't trust to my self to buy that bitcoin since the price was lower than 2600$.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

And there is! In fact, bitcoin is only beginning to gain popularity, and in a few years its price may increase many times! I am confident that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future!
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Yes i believe also that in bitcoin you can be a millionaire in some point of your life. I have heard lot of story about people who are in poor situation in life but when they deal with bitcoin they succeed and victorious millionaire. If you just need to have patience and perseverance in waiting maybe your time will come to become a millionaire.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

And there is! In fact, bitcoin is only beginning to gain popularity, and in a few years its price may increase many times! I am confident that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future!
I am also confident that Bitcoin can make you a millionaire in the future; that even the price falls, it will rise eventually. You just need to be patient and wait until the price increases. In that way, you can gain profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: