Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:04:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

maybe. But BTC is currently priced at under $ 10k. This is a acceptable price to buy. If you delay tomorrow price will increase to $ 10k, this price according to the analysis is quite high purchase price. So invest in the fly right now.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

He was really smart kid. When I received money from presents on my 12 years birthday I spent it for candies and toys lol. Also I was in college Cheesy
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
not as easy as you say, because you need courage and patience. 10 years is not a short time. the development of bitcoin may not last forever, as we all know, very many people who want to fight bitcoin, like government, social media, even I hear google rumors also go against bitcoin.

Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Very inspiring story. Now i must be focus on bitcoin more  than any investment im sure my life will be the same of the story except never went to college Cheesy because i finish college.my point is I just want to be a millionaire someday  and im sure bitcoin will make that happen.

NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

You are right, I think many bitcoin users now hope so, hoping for a beautiful and happy future. But the future is unpredictable, when one guesses the future, he has a very good mind. I do not have the good mind as other people, I just hope luck will come to me and to everyone.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

There are some news stating that there are already millionaires in investing in bitcoin and for sure when we invest now and had a luck in finding a good ico to invest with we will become millionaires in the future.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

This story is true. So I've encouraged many teens to buy Bitcoin because it's never too late. Teaching them about blockchain is one key fundamental for them to have a wider sense of what's coming for the future of the world economy.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Yeah i always hear alot about this story and also tells it to my friends to encourage them to invest and participate in bitcoin.
But even so i dont tell them that they could become absolutely millionaire in the future, because incase that the value of it will not reach to what they are expecting, they will not be disappointed and it will not hurt their feelings.

We cannot go back to the past, we can only see the opportunity lose. No one could be blame about it because no one knows that the value of it would increase leaps and bound. So now for me, i would focus and invest in hoping that it will become successful in the future.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

This is a great idea! And that's why we are all here-we all want to become millionaires.
Fate gives us a unique chance and we should not miss it.

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

Of course, if you invest Bitcoin, then a millionaire may be possible. Bitcoin is increasing now.Now the right time to buy Bitcoin. The aim of the investor is to surround the Bitcoin. They invest on the basis of Bitcoin.Now there is a good day for Bitcoin.So Bitcoin should be invested for its future.Then it is possible to have a future millionaire in a short time.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Investing in bitcoin today is actually a good idea for the future because it can make you a millionaire in the future...

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

This is a great idea! And that's why we are all here-we all want to become millionaires.
Fate gives us a unique chance and we should not miss it.

Well i'm going to be content with simply earning something to keep my future bright. Looking at bitcoin and crypto now and how the future could go, it can make a lot of millionnaires but i wouldn't want to put my hopes that high since if that doesn't happen, the disappointment and regret would probably be too much. I'm just keeping it modest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

There are a lot of true to life story of bitcoin's faithful who eventually became millionaire in entering bitcoin investment. They have continued to trust the technology that brought bitcoin to the market, They have set aside negative speculations and stayed strong even in the times when bitcoin had struggled in the market. Look now , from your 12$ story, It reaches it peak last year at almost 19k$ and still at a decent value at 9k$ right now. This bitcoin's property makes it more interesting to invest.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Investing in bitcoin today is actually a good idea for the future because it can make you a millionaire in the future...
yes true if investing in bitcoin you will become a millionaire in the future but we also invest a lot of risks that we face all of it and keep the spirit to undergo it...
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Thats an amazing story. Well, if we all have the money or the skills today to buy or invest in bitcoin, then why not? If only I have more money to invest, I would have done it already. But since my earnings are just a little and just exact for our daily expenses, how can I invest and save it for the next 5 to 10 years? And heres one thing, what if bitcoin technology changes after 5 to 10 years? What if there is another technology thats more profitable than bitcoin? What will happen to the bitcoin you saved for the future if that new technology surpasses the value of bitcoin. There are still consequences. But it still depends on the capability of a person.
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

If you have lots of bitcoin, invest in becoming a millionaire in the future or become a rich man. But if investing has a high risk that you have to bear alone.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

It depends how much are you going to invest, because if you plan to invest $100 in Bitcoin, then it has to increase by 10,000 times, meaning that Bitcoin price should reach over $90,000,000 considering today’s price.
Laboucle

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I agree that to become rich, you have to invest in Bitcoin. It's a long-term investment. Me, I buy and sell my Btc on the site cryptradew.com and I find my account. Suddenly, I believe to become a millionaire like the young Erik Finman and to realize all my projects without problem.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

These are the lucky ones, getting 300 bitcoins in the early days is like winning the lottery. Later we can only get small amounts of less than 1 bitcoin because the price wil be too expensive. I think the train is leaving now so these weeks will be the last chance to get bitcoin at less than $10k

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Yes, I`ve heard so many times, that bitcoin will be a thousand times more than it is today, but still it is only a prediction...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: