Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

This success story once again proves that the bitcoin gives the chance to receive all benefits of elite from the world of millionaires to the ordinary ordinary people who don't have any privileges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

Op posted this on June 26 th and it was around 2500$+ after 4 months it’s value doubled then there is no doubt about that bitcoin would make millionaire in future. But the person who is having money to invest that much of I want to buy 10 bitcoin present day price definitely I need 55000$ that’s highly impossible for me. So I don’t dream to be millionaire but want to full full some of my dreams .

But you would gladly have bought bitcoin now if you had money. I would also buy it, because I understand that bitcoin is the most reliable and profitable investment. Maybe my coins will make me a millionaire in a few years

i agree with mate nothing doubt for the thinking always be positive to achieve the dreams in life dreams become millionaire with bitcoin nothing impossible so far bitcoin closely fast increasing their value.
He is just being realistic with his goals and expectations as sometimes believing something that is hard to achieve would just make you expect for nothing. Right now even if the price of Bitcoin double it wouldn't be enough to make you rich in any way, you should be actively trading your Bitcoin in order to profit from it every time it has a price action. But honestly if you don't have enough capital you won't be rich just by trading even if you counted everyday as a day you profit from it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:25:20 PM

it's easy to say, but who knows what will happen! if bitcoin collapses or depreciates, or quantum computers will conquer the world! but how much will wait to become a millionaire, and suddenly you will not have enough life)))

Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:26:18 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Why would he want people to know that he has that many bitcoins?

Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

Yes you are right.  Bitcoin is getting so popular and the price of Bitcoin is getting so high. If Bitcoin price continue its growing,  then it will possible to become millionaire in the future

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

Invest in bitcoin gives you a chance to make you successful. Invest and trading in bitcoin is a good source of income for you to become  financially stable in future, bitcoin helps you to become rich because the value is increasing. What are you waiting for start invest now to become millionaire in future with the help of bitcoin.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

sure mate just agreed  with you. i believe that bitcoin gonna change world, i think its for our welfare and now wanna buy bitcoin to change my future. maybe lately but its profitable and valuable

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

Yes you should invest in bitcoins today and expect to be a millionaire in the future. Surely you will be.  can say yes if there will be no problem in bitcoin like scam or getting new technology better than bitcoin i can say that absolutely you can become a millionaire in the future bitcoin will continue increasing it price in the future but today your going to need a big amount of money to invest because 1 bitcoin already cause almost 3000$ and your gonna need a lot of volume.
Cryptelo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment. and it looks like it is going higher, it would be a smart move to invest now. Everyone should be as smart as this young boy before its too late.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

I am investing in it continuously and increasing amount of bitcoin by airdrops. I am going to be rich in future

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

I totally agree with this . The growing price of bitcoin is giving a hope to investors to get rich everyday .
If we compare from where this all started , bitcoin has come a long way . It has never felt drastically so far and that is why it is not bad to say that if one invests in it now he can be  a millionaire in the future.  The exposure , popularity and the exposure bitcoin is getting is the  proof that it is going to make all of us rich very soon.
- This is true but that is just what happened in the past, now this is something that can not be sure because the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it will increase in the future but not increase too much, so the millionaires in the future with Bitcoin, this will be a very difficult thing. Currently, investing in Bitcoin will have more risks, we should calculate and think carefully before investing, personally, I have stopped investing in Bitcoin, I do not want to bring my money to invest in a dangerous place, although I can regret in the future but the safety is above all
Investing in this kind of busines its usefull and greatfull to every one. It can be a good future and can help our finalcial needs  if we invest in this business no one people who suffer or being poor because this business is one of the people needs , even if you are in your home you can make money this is very usefull to all people who cant find a job specially to womens out there  who lives as single mom or plain house , it can help their family for doing this, and some day they become rich .

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:04:21 PM

I think if you invest now in bitcoin it will be hard to become a millionaire in the future, judging from the rising bitcoin price.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

Bitcoin has always proved to be an best investment since its inception and the journey will continue even in future so don't consider that you are late in investing in bitcoin as even if you invest now hold your coins for next few years then you can surely become an millionaire as experts are prediction that the value of bitcoins will be million dollars in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment. and it looks like it is going higher, it would be a smart move to invest now. Everyone should be as smart as this young boy before its too late.
Everybody can't be a millionaire. I guess bitcoin will get hard dump and pump and people will be forced to sell their bitcoin coins, the rich get richer and the poor become poorer.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

I do appreciate.Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.So,the person who is investing today,we believe that he or she may become millionaire in the future.

jafurih

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

May be a millionaire,initially bitcoin price is very less than dollar but now it is very costly currency.in future we can not expect the  price of bitcoin.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

hahaha yes if you invest on bitcoin now in the few year you are a instant millionaire without do anything why ?
because bitcoin is a massive crypto currency bitcoin will increase there value if the bitcoin is lacking of supply.
what do you think in the few year people in the world know's about bitcoin
East7547

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:37 PM

Fingers crossed!

I think we will see a slow and steady increase over the coming years
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

Bitcoin has always proved to be an best investment since its inception and the journey will continue even in future so don't consider that you are late in investing in bitcoin as even if you invest now hold your coins for next few years then you can surely become an millionaire as experts are prediction that the value of bitcoins will be million dollars in future.

Agreed on that. I have traded almost everything including forex, commodities, stock exchange, binary options and I can clearly say that btc is the best one to invest / trade!

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

i think the mean of future is about 5-10 years . but in next 2 years it's very hard to make millionaire person by buying bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: