Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
It is true that the price of the bitcoin is continuing to become more valuable as time passing by. It is better if you will now make investment with bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

It's very difficult to predict such things.
One very famous business owner in my country said last year, when btc price was close to $ 20 000, that btc price will jump to $ 100 000 in 6 months.
As you can see now, btc price is below $ 10 000 Smiley
Yes, I believe that in the long term we will earn good profit from bitcoin but patience is needed, it will not happen overnight. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Many news predicts that 2050 bitcoin will be worth the luxury car. We'll see if it's correct? Because I have prepared some bitcoin for the future

I don't think so that we can still that price when the time comes.  We are too old or dead that time that's why many are predicting crazy stuff because it is impossible to prove for now.
Bitcoin price is now struggling on 2K-3K USD for now and I don't think so that it's price will be pump that much, BTW what is the luxury car they describing?
Some points are good about predicting the future that we are not sure on what will occur in 2050 so as much as possible we need to hold the investment and sell it if the raise of trading  are pump higher. For the luxury car/s, maybe that guy want to proved something that Bitcoin can do a lot.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

It's very difficult to predict such things.
One very famous business owner in my country said last year, when btc price was close to $ 20 000, that btc price will jump to $ 100 000 in 6 months.
As you can see now, btc price is below $ 10 000 Smiley
Yes, I believe that in the long term we will earn good profit from bitcoin but patience is needed, it will not happen overnight. 
I think that such a high last year's jump in bitcoin is due to strong attention to it through such "predictors".  Hence, a fall. I would not advise you to sell existing bitcoins, but you should not trust the predictions either - the growth of cryptocurrencies is a very dynamic process, depending on many factors.

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

There is no guarantee that bitcoin price will really rise in value So, in the future you might have a dozen bitcoin but its price keeps getting lower due to circumstances. Starting with Bitcoin getting banned around the world or a new coin represents the cryptocurrency or the Internet getting shutdown, And its just a Possibility. Might as well start investing So that we can still make it for a high value of BTC.

dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
yes thats true  so many investors in bitcoin has now become millionaire ,they all take the risk even the bitcoin price is going up and down they take all that,as we can see now they are all become wealthy.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

Things are not so easy anymore nowadays considering the fact that the value of bitcoin has been changing a lot. If you really want to become a billionaire someday, you should be smart and wise with your investment so that you can make the most of it in the future. Just keep your hopes high over bitcoin and it will give you all the desires of your heart.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

It depends how much you will invest, if you invest $990k you will be millionaire soon because price will probably rise for few percentage in upcoming weeks. I think that train when you invest less then $10k and became a millionaire is already passed, because if you invested when price was < $200 you will be already a millionaire.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

At present, BTC will not increase much in a few years, but in the long run, BTC will definitely bring you great benefits.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I do agree and admire a kid with such a young age able to saw an opportunity for crypto currency to make him rich. but current situation now is way differ than before price now is way to high than before and I think in order to be rich you need to have huge capital to invest or it takes time for you to make your profit grow

vladimirjune

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

If you believe in the function and benifits of bitcoin you are a winner in the future. Many people seems don't know what's bitcoin all about, if they will miss the chance to invest now then 5 years from now they will surely regret it.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

yes it is true, if you buy bitcoin now and hold it for long term then you will get a lot profit, because bitcoin price will surely continue to grow and increase so that investment in bitcoin is a very profitable investment and you will become a millionaire in the future
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

There are many proofs that they became millionaire through the help of bitcoin and I'm one the aspirant to become one of those who get benefited in bitcoin world, Actually one of my friend became millionaire through the help of bitcoin at first I do not believe it also but when the day he bought a new motorcycle and he showed me all the withdrawal he made then this is the time I became interested to earn bitcoin but the I do not have enough money to invest so for now if I earn enough through joining signature campaign probably I will invest on bitcoin because for a long term hold for sure the bitcoin price will become more valuable in the future.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

investing in bitcoin is very profitable if it is sold in the future. we will become billionaires in the future if we invest in bitcoin in the long run. bitcoin prices in the future are more very expensive than the current bitcoin prices, therefore I recommend it better to buy bitcoin from now on.
DatKing

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

These kind of news can motivate the investors to believe that they can be rich in the future too. There is always hope for it i think. I expect that Bitcoin's future is very bright and it will keep breaking new records.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

very wonderful topic name! I am sure that we are all at the very beginning of the development stage of the entire crypto market! and each of us has a great opportunity to become rich! The crypto market has just started to develop and is ready to open its doors to anyone who wishes! ps about the boy is a very interesting story!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Therefore, I chose long-term investment, I think it will certainly be able to bring me a great income in a few years, when the price of bitcoin will be stunningly high. Maybe I'll actually be a millionaire. Smiley
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I would like to believe that the furious growth of bitcoin will continue and will make us all at least a little richer. All of course will not become richer.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Hahah i actually don’t think that we’re gonna be millionaires but hopefully we will make good money. I trust and support bitcoin, i can see the benefits of it and i feel lucky about this but being a millionaire is just not realistic ..
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

yep! u can be millionaire! but, it is just a posibility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: