Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
Blessed7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yes, bitcoin's a sensible investment.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tulikak

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

I would like to be optimistic about bitcoin too, but then I have a nagging doubt, what if governments worldwide ban bitcoin?
Bhinodm

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

Whether bitcoin stays or not, whether it helps people make money or not, blockchain tech is here to stay and is going to transform both fintech and non-fintech industries. Blockchain's revolutionary potential is still unfathomable. It might just alleviate more than half of the world's problems.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:59:14 AM

Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!
If I first knew bitcoin I would do a large amount of money because its value is not as it is today.
For now 1 bitcoin alone is not necessarily nobody to buy because of the price of the selagit. So the chance of inves will be there if we are smart in using bitcoin and mined bitcoin because can get big bitcoin value also.

The same predicament as mine because I just knew bitcoin like two years ago and did not start upon learning about it.  I was confused but curious and at the same time afraid on trying new things.  If I was only part of those people who give a try to bitcoin, I could be a millionaire now considering I am the kind of person that would likely to hold on things.  Those who keep their bitcoins from the start up to now were already instant millionaire without a sweat.  Others who really have money are investing in bitcoin right now because as investors and good in handling money they know the potential of bitcoin.
sandeepkharche

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:01:27 AM

Bitcoin will grow but at a slower pace now. There are altcoins one could invest in, those which are really trying to transform the way things have been working.
jerk10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

I feel you. I wish I had purchased bitcoin a little earlier than I did. I was apprehensive about losing money. But now that I have been able to make money from bitcoin, I have been trying to talk a lot of my friends and colleagues into buying bitcoin for investment purposes.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

That's true. If you invest in btc today you will be a millionaire in future. Before, the price of btc is low. But now the price of btc is increasing day by day. so,it's the best time to invest btc.
If i earn btc i must be invest to get huge money.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

That's true. If you invest in btc today you will be a millionaire in future. Before, the price of btc is low. But now the price of btc is increasing day by day. so,it's the best time to invest btc.
Many people have proven that investing in bitcoin can make us rich. If you were in 2011 and bought 100 bitcoin then if you sell it now then you can be very rich. I would take the liberty to invest 50% of the money I have today to invest in bitcoin, it's a great moment to open up bigger opportunities for future profits. Let's follow, let's together develop bitcoin then feel the extraordinary advantage.
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

Well, partially I would agree with you but current volatility is much lower than before and overall price growth speed is much slower but the risks for dumping the price are getting higher so who knows Smiley Anyway I guess that if no strict regulatory restrictions are applied the price will switch to completely new level in long-term perspective like 5-6 years.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
Merited by gokudera (3)

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Hmmm. Yeah i heard about that. The very amazing story of the 12 year old boy who become millionaire so quickly.  And because of that story,  i encourage many people to do what the 12 year old kid did to become successful and also a millionaire. Bitcoin is the answer for that kind of thing that many people anspiring at
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

I've heard about the story too! I'm thinking to do the same lol.
Investing bitcoin and wait in the future, when the price probably have became so high and that way, i'll be rich lolol.
But i don't think i have that much patient to wait until the future and don't use my bitcoin at all

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Many people have proven that investing in bitcoin can make us rich. If you were in 2011 and bought 100 bitcoin then if you sell it now then you can be very rich. I would take the liberty to invest 50% of the money I have today to invest in bitcoin, it's a great moment to open up bigger opportunities for future profits. Let's follow, let's together develop bitcoin then feel the extraordinary advantage.
I think that is the opposite the best time to invest in Bitcoin was when it has a low price. Right now we can't determine if Bitcoin's prices is really growing, or will grew enough to make you a millionaire. Also I don't think that investing 50% of your savings in Bitcoin is a good idea, the general rule in investing is you need to diversify your portfolio in order to protect your capital and investments in general. We cannot assure that Bitcoin will stay on an up trend much longer, the chances are getting lower in the long run.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

I only invest as much as I am willing to lose. A certain risk is always present
Any investor should think of that .
Of course it can go well and you will be very rich in the future
But what if your bitcoins are stolen or the course falls.
All this has to be noticed so that nothing happens
And now all have fun shopping or selling
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

From the date of today we can get richer  Grin Grin Grin, I hope these changes will improve our community trust in bitcoin!
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

yes, exactly ) Thats the truly best strategy Smiley

I only invest as much as I am willing to lose. A certain risk is always present
Any investor should think of that .
Of course it can go well and you will be very rich in the future
But what if your bitcoins are stolen or the course falls.
All this has to be noticed so that nothing happens
And now all have fun shopping or selling
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

I think that is the opposite the best time to invest in Bitcoin was when it has a low price. Right now we can't determine if Bitcoin's prices is really growing, or will grew enough to make you a millionaire. Also I don't think that investing 50% of your savings in Bitcoin is a good idea, the general rule in investing is you need to diversify your portfolio in order to protect your capital and investments in general. We cannot assure that Bitcoin will stay on an up trend much longer, the chances are getting lower in the long run.
Yeah, if anyone who says Bitcoin will increase in a short time, I will believe but in the future and in the long run, no one can be sure the price of bitcoin will continue to increase and continue to develop. And now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, after the August 1 event, price of Bitcoin will be difficult to predict, so the best that we should not buy Bitcoin in this time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

I think its better to sell Bitcoins soon(secret xD), befor the bearish-phase beginns "soon".
And buy em back when they are on bottom. To make some extra Money befor it gets to unseen highs.

That’s a smart piece of advice. I guess almost everyone is following this simple strategy in order to make a real profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins will undoubtedly soon be touching sky, making it tough for the investors to get into bitcoin trading. I will also like to add that it is a great time for saving bitcoins.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:36:30 PM

That's my hope of investing in bitcoin. Hopefully in the future, i can have more money from bitcoin. Because bitcoin users continue to grow and this a good thing.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

That's my hope of investing in bitcoin. Hopefully in the future, i can have more money from bitcoin. Because bitcoin users continue to grow and this a good thing.
Everyone want to be a millionaire and everyone thinks that bitcoin is the solution,that is a good thing,but i guess it is a bit late to collect the amount of crazy coins you could have got when it was easy in the beginning,but right now it is hard to collect that kind of coins unless you are big time miner.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

this is plausible, since there are persons already who are millionaires becuase of the amount of bitcoin and the value it has collectively, we can alsk do this in the future, knowing that bitcoin is volatile, we just need to trust our intuition make a plan,and be surr to buy low and hold, then sell when high, if you would want to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: