Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
nani culi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

If you invest in bitcoins there are some ups and downs but it is a real easy money if you want to be a millionaire in the future just be wise enough on investing and have sone patience.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

this is a true story but during this time, bitcoin price is already very high. you can no longer buy 1 bitcoin for $1000. bitcoin is also rare but bitcoin is still a worth a try. many are still hping for a brighter future with bitcoin.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

Yes, maybe it is a profitable option if it is done 4-5 years ago. But when we look at the current levels this will not be enough. we had to invest in it earlier and look after it later. but it's not too late, you're not a millionaire, but you do the money x2
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Have heard about many such cases where some youngsters had invested like 10$-20$ in the starting and now they are millionaires or if not millionaires but still they got quite rich by that investment. If BItcoin goes up in value as many people predict, bitcoin can sure make many people rich in the future but not millionaires because the prices are still quite high and not every person can buy 10-15 Bitcoins.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Yes you are right.  Bitcoin is getting so popular and the price of Bitcoin is getting so high. If Bitcoin price continue its growing,  then it will possible to become millionaire in the future
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Those times where you can get rich with investing in bitcoins are definitly over. So if you dont have millions to spend on it, you can make millions of profit out of it. So thats why almost everyone here is invested in altcoins and other cryptocurrencies. So we all have to concentrate to altcoins. When you are now investing in the right altcoins, maybe you can make millions of profit in the future. But just maybe. Because they are so many projects running, and its more luck then everything else to hit the right projects.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I personally do not think that investing in Bitcoin now is actually a good move, I think the best thing to do now is look at the ongoing and upcoming ICO and start investing in altcoin. Because some of them may be worth more than the value of Bitcoin now in the next 10 or 15 years. I think someone should invest as much as he can in Bitcoin because Bitcoin will continue to grow and you can expect great returns from bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.
yes that's is true that rather than thinking about the profit then the people should be thinking about the risk too because hold bitcoin for long term also risky and too many factor which make hold bitcoin would be useless because in my opinion even though most of bitcoin users predict bitcoin price will be so high but i think this is pure of speculations from them but there is no guarantee the price will high in the future
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

It is good to invest and hold bitcoin. But at the same time we also can invest in altcoins. For me, I will hold bitcoin as bitcoin is getting more popular and its price will keep on rise due to the limited supply only.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

yes it is now late to invest bitcoin but I quite believe in the year 2020 will probably be two kalilipat from the current price of $ 9000.
better late by investing now than not at all  Wink
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

I think we all wish that it is just as easy as it sounds but we really need a lot of things to do it,
First investing in Bitcoin doesn't guarantee that you would be a millionaire in the future because the price could drop down,
Then you could misplace your physical wallet or hardware wallet or your online wallet could be hack by some hackers.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

yes you are right bitcoin investment is currently very promising which means when you have bitcoin then you can benefit in the future because the movement of bitcoin prices up and down very quickly but from year to year bitcoin prices always go up.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I don't imagine that there is a possibility for you to end up a mogul with bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin gradually increments. Also, I question that it can x10 in 10 years. On the off chance that you need to be rich, I recommend that you ought to put your cash in altcoins. Altcoins will present to you a great deal of cash than bitcoin in light of the fact that altcoin is still new and there are very few individuals understand the advantage of altcoins
I fully agree with the fact that now the investment should be transferred to altcoyins, and it is to prospective tokens with low market value. Perhaps the bitcoin time is already passing. Of course, it will grow the price, even very significantly. However, its present value is already very large. I do not believe in the price of a bitcoin of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The alarmists will not let him rise too high. Constantly there will be different unforeseen situations and bitcoin will fall in price. Therefore, the most realistic for profit is the altcoins, although a certain percentage of their investments should still be kept in bitcoin.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

YES thats true,bitcoin growth is assured and bitcoin will really make you to be a millionaire.most of people are happy with bitcoin and they getting more profit with this.
bitcoin is getting popular and the price of bitcoin is getting so high. thats why bitcoin can make we be a millionaire in the future.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.

This needs to be read for particular for beginners. Investing in crypto isnt that easy.
It is true you could earn good amount of profit but otherwise you could lose it all too
There are many market manipulations too, just be extra beware

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Despite the current situation, I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will rise minimum more than ten times. So we should just hold it during 3-4 year. Patience is always rewarded. Long-term investments are always more profitable. Now we have all opportunities to be millionaire in the future.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

Is it not too late? to invest in bitcoin now .. Should we invest in bitcoin in the past, when the price is about $ 1-5 .. Surely we are now a millionaire. Now the bitcoin value is quite expensive. I think investing (short-term) on the new altcoin is more promising to become a millionaire.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yes it is just like the story I saw or been watched from other social media site.  There was a man who exchanged his 2 bitcoins for 2 whole pizzas.  Years after that, he was shocked finding out how much the value of a bitcoin by this time.  He could buy a pizza franchise by the value of it.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Even if Btc grows 10x in the future, it is nothing compared to 100000x which it has already grown. I fear that biggest gains are over. People who buy now, are late to the party.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

now on the dream to become rich with just investing into btc seems like it is over rather new ico`s and potential coins may be the source to become rich as btc has been almost full in its market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: