Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

Having bitcoin today or investing earlier will make you millionaire for the next years. As you believe that bitcoin will increase it's value yearly, that's going to make every believer more money to spend. I hope that one day bitcoin will be reaching the exaggerated speculations of the experts like $500,000. And that will be one of my dreams to become true.

Who knows it might happen.  We do not hold the future of bitcoins so time will tell if it will reach that exaggerated amount of $500k.  It cannot be that possible because almost everyday bitcoin price increases and everyday many people are using bitcoins thus, increasing its demands.  If you will put some of your money on bitcoin to invest then for sure it will have a profit.  You can actually just let your bitcoin in your wallet and see its price to increase everyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

Who does not want a millionaire, I also want to become a millionaire. Investing may be the best way to earn a big income, but in the long run to earn a huge income.

If you really want to be a millionaire you should invest in Bitcoin, maybe with you investing in Bitcoin someday you will surely be a very lucky person in the future, maybe you should really consider this is dead money so your investment Will not be disturbed, Because this must be in the long term to invest.
well its been proven since those who invested year back already enjoying the profits but since bitcoin still new with many people around the globe
we still have a lots of time to keep holding and buying if we got a chance investment will be the best way treating your bitcoin.
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

If you want to start investing from now on so that in the future you can become a millionaire, Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth experienced since the beginning, but to earn a great income must be patient.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

Investing in bitcoin today is still not too late to become a millionaire a few years from now, let's say you invest in like 5btc today; in 5-10 years that amount for sure will at least double up.
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
That can happen if we know the right way to invest. Many people have become millionaires thanks to Bitcoin, you will also be a millionaire if you invest Bitcoin now.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

This can be possible and as of the moment, if you are already holding bitcoin and don't sell it, try to check it now if it’s already increase because as of now bitcoin value is rising. I believe that we can all be a millionaire if we have all patience.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

lucky those who bought bitcoin in early days they are millionaire now, I am too late to know about bitcoin and I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin but I have little satoshis in my wallet I hope bitcoin will go up.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

i agree with this but if you're going to invest it may take 3-4 years before you become a millionaire, i think if you invest 3-4 years ago maybe now you're one of the millionaire that owns bitcoins. It's not easy to become a millionaire you need to invest a big amount of bitcoin and you need to be patient because you need to wait for atleast 3-4 years in order to have a big profit.
- Right, the best time to buy bitcoin is over, so if we now invest in bitcoin, we will not get too much profit because the price of Bitcoin has been too high, it is difficult to increase in the future. However, we can still improve our income in the future with bitcoin, this is a great way to have a better life but the distance to become a millionaire is still far away

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
Investing in bitcoin is a great idea and it will also help you to become millionaire in the future. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and if you invest now there's a possibility that you could become millionaire or billionaire. If you really want to gain more income I think the best way to do is to invest in bitcoin because it is profitable.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

lucky those who bought bitcoin in early days they are millionaire now, I am too late to know about bitcoin and I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin but I have little satoshis in my wallet I hope bitcoin will go up.
Don't worry we just have little satoshis, maybe in one day this amount can a cars or 1 ounce gold Roll Eyes. Every things is possible and I not feeling surprise if that future become true.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

Firstly wanna say, he just did such an amazing work. I think,  we have enough time yet to investment in bitcoin. I don't know that we would  be a millionaire or not but, I'm believe we will be a successful in the future...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

I do not think that there is a chance for you to become a millionaire with bitcoin because bitcoin slowly increases. And I doubt that it can x10 in 10 years. If you want to be rich, I suggest that you should invest your money in altcoins. Altcoins will bring you a lot of money than bitcoin because altcoin is still new and there are not many people realize the benefit in altcoins

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

I do not think that there is a chance for you to become a millionaire with bitcoin because bitcoin slowly increases. And I doubt that it can x10 in 10 years. If you want to be rich, I suggest that you should invest your money in altcoins. Altcoins will bring you a lot of money than bitcoin because altcoin is still new and there are not many people realize the benefit in altcoins
Yes investing in Bitcoin today is not worth. Becasue the value of the bitcoin is very high. You need a big investment to buy more coins. So if you already invested years back and have Bitcoins means in future you will become a millionaire. But what you said it's right mate investing in altcoins is far better than investing in bitcoins. The profit is most double. 
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

It is true but it is pretty hard for a normal middle class man to buy bitcoins According to the current prices. So it would be better if they just earn Bitcoins now through signature Campaigns. This way they can enjoy the increase in prices later on

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:15:05 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:03:34 PM by AngelSky

It is true but it is pretty hard for a normal middle class man to buy bitcoins According to the current prices. So it would be better if they just earn Bitcoins now through signature Campaigns. This way they can enjoy the increase in prices later on

Ya true.Since bitcoin price is keep on increasing day to day.Some comman fact said by Investors of bitcoin and users. If you keep the bitcoin for longer and longer.Today is the correct day for selling hold bitcoin. You will get double to triple price for your money.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

Ya true.Since bitcoin price is keep on increasing day to day.Some comman fact said by Investors of bitcoin and users. If you keep the bitcoin for longer and longer.Today is the correct day for selling hold bitcoin. They have bitcoin to call other altcoin.

Obviously yes for this .If you want to be a millionaire so .You must act visely and keep your holding bitcoin for longer .Sold the bitcoin at high rate to get very huge amount. I had brought a new home with the help of bitcoin only.No other altcoin will replace the bitcoin so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

I guess you have written this while sleeping or must be living in some other world because here on Earth, the bitcoins are leading the crypto kingdom. Altcoins are just kids in front of bitcoins. They don’t have tendency to replace bitcoins or even bitcoin cash. So I will suggest you to wake up and start supporting bitcoins than dross altcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Having bitcoin today or investing earlier will make you millionaire for the next years. As you believe that bitcoin will increase it's value yearly, that's going to make every believer more money to spend. I hope that one day bitcoin will be reaching the exaggerated speculations of the experts like $500,000. And that will be one of my dreams to become true.

Who knows it might happen.  We do not hold the future of bitcoins so time will tell if it will reach that exaggerated amount of $500k.  It cannot be that possible because almost everyday bitcoin price increases and everyday many people are using bitcoins thus, increasing its demands.  If you will put some of your money on bitcoin to invest then for sure it will have a profit.  You can actually just let your bitcoin in your wallet and see its price to increase everyday.

I'm not even the price of bitcoin of reaching $3,000 this quick. There's nothing impossible now for this crypto as it is always surprising us with it's price movement. Sooner or later all of the bitcoin holders on this date will be the richest in the future and we will just do nothing but to keep on trading and follow the market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Ya true.Since bitcoin price is keep on increasing day to day.Some comman fact said by Investors of bitcoin and users. If you keep the bitcoin for longer and longer.Today is the correct day for selling hold bitcoin. They have bitcoin to call other altcoin.

Obviously yes for this .If you want to be a millionaire so .You must act visely and keep your holding bitcoin for longer .Sold the bitcoin at high rate to get very huge amount. I had brought a new home with the help of bitcoin only.No other altcoin will replace the bitcoin so.
Actually Bitcoin in current very strong and not have other cryptocurrency can replace it, but remember we are investor, and find the cryptocurrency can growth change more % price important than stay alive long or not. So, I'm trading Bitcoin/Altcoin for earning extra profit from both.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

I'm not even the price of bitcoin of reaching $3,000 this quick. There's nothing impossible now for this crypto as it is always surprising us with it's price movement. Sooner or later all of the bitcoin holders on this date will be the richest in the future and we will just do nothing but to keep on trading and follow the market.

We will all become rich if we will just keep our bitcoins or invest them.  As for me, I do not know because I am earning bitcoins to finance my daily needs.  The earnings I get through this is such a big help for me and my family.  Actually it is almost the same amount I get from my job.  The daily rate of my job is same as the income I have with bitcoin per day.  If I will keep them and the price of bitcoin will be still high, for sure I will become rich some day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: