Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

Their web site may be gone but..."they" still exist. Just another name to add to my list.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
flowdab

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:59:21 PM

Their web site may be gone but..."they" still exist. Just another name to add to my list.

Do we have the names and last known addresses of the people who ran Terrahash?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:26:27 AM

Do we have the names and last known addresses of the people who ran Terrahash?

Yep.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:36:45 AM

Thought it would be useful to keep a running list of legal cases for Terrahash.

It looks like February will be a busy month for Terrahash in the court room, if they show up.

113CV255745 - eviction - stopped paying rent.

113CV257101 - Other Non-PI/PD/WD Tort - Unlimited - H. Loo Vs Terrahash, Inc., Et Al - $97k equiv BTC - http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/12/06/63499.htm - and also referenced on https://www.facebook.com/BanysPC

113sc054776 - SC Money -  T. Swingle Vs Terrahash Inc.

113sc054777 - SC Money -  F. Recalde Vs Terrahash Inc.

113cv254284 - Fraud - Unlimited - Technology Iq, Ltd, Et Al Vs

Use the case numbers above to search here - http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?display_name=index_case_number

Any others that I'm missing?
atomicchaos

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:00:15 AM

Probably already known, but Cloudhashing = Technology Iq, Ltd

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 04:08:37 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 08:51:49 AM by btceic

Redacted...

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:28:29 PM

This is not new. I already left a tip about that in November 2013, however it appears at that time no one noticed:

Here's a party suing Terrahash in Santa Clara County Superior Court for Fraud:  

http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn

Amir Khan and Tarandeep Gill aka "Justin" are going to get blistered in court.  

Cheesy

Terrahash Inc. is run by a hoaxer?

http://www.geekwire.com/2011/guy-users-dumb/

This is the guy who convinced everyone that IE users are dumb

August 4, 2011 at 11:31 am by Todd Bishop

His name is Tarandeep Gill. He’s a web developer and entrepreneur, a graduate of the Georgia Tech computer science program, and a resident of Vancouver, B.C.

zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

You left off: https://www.facebook.com/taran.gill

He pretty much dropped out around June from many of the sites from my past research. Obviously, this was planned. Everyone should feel free to reach out to his followers / friends to let them know about the scammer.

Guess who's watching like a hawk here? Bait taken. He just removed his FB page. Thanks dude, I appreciate you ringing the bell to let us know you're here. Guess what? Already cached.

How is Randle Weaver doing nowadays?

Hahaha, yep, he was watching.., that page was up 30min ago.
btceic

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:38:21 PM

PM I got, he cc'd atomicchaos on this message

I am the "Tarandeep Gill" to whose profiles you posted the links on this forum. I am not the person you are looking for. I don't know how and why this happened, but there is a huge misunderstanding. I am not involved with this company at all, and I highly doubt anyone has any evidence pointing to my involvement with this company.

I have been forced to delete/deactivate my social networking profile because someone was contacting my friends and family, and making absurd comments about me. I have also been receiving threats from a few people for the past couple of months.

I have never scammed anyone in my life. I did the whole Aptiquant thing to raise awareness against old/outdated browsers still being used by many people. I did not make a single penny from that hoax. In both my cloud storage ventures (Backify and TwinFolder), I was myself the victim of scammers. (see www.randleweaver.com). I totally understand the pain of being scammed, but you are directing your anger against the wrong person. I request you to  please stop slandering/defaming me.

I am not being allowed to post this on the forum because of being a new member, so please feel free to post this.

slan·der
    1. make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"

de·fame
    1. damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel.
    "he claimed that the article defamed his family"

Slander: I have not posted anything that is false, I have stated facts and opinions
defame: You would have to have a "good" reputation in order to damage it more than it already is.

I have an idea....

The cop guy that came to visit you has seen your face, maybe we can coax him out of hiding and get factual evidence that indeed this is not you.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:50:32 PM

Interesting indeed. Hmmm...
btceic

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

The copy guy that I was referring to previously is: knightlife999 and has deleted all of his posts and as far as I can tell has deactivated/deleted his account here.

Does anybody else recall other people saying that they visited terrahash's office? I thought I did but can't find it now.

Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:32:09 AM

This is the pm that I got from knightlife999 when asking about TH back then ...

Hi Tad,

I commented about Terrahash back in July, August and September. I have't heard anything from them (Amir or his co-workers) since they sent all of us the update in September regarding the 50% refund. I am very angry with them and would like to get my refund.
I think Amir may have scammed all of us. I don't think that is his real name. I'm not sure where he is or what his status is. He did not work for me, nor did I work for him. I am a customer just like you. I visited their offices back in June and July, but have not been back there since. I was told by others who have stopped by that they moved out of the offices. I am aware that there are a group of people who are filing a lawsuit against him.

That's all I know presently. I really hope we all get some kind of refund soon.  Smiley

Best Regards,

knightlife999
atomicchaos

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

The copy guy that I was referring to previously is: knightlife999 and has deleted all of his posts and as far as I can tell has deactivated/deleted his account here.

Does anybody else recall other people saying that they visited terrahash's office? I thought I did but can't find it now.

He's still here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=107756

btceic

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

edit: atomicchaos, you beat me to it, I will leave my reply here for posterity....

edit 2: knightlife999 probably deleted them to protect his ebay business: http://www.ebay.com/usr/knightlife999, I am fine with that, just want to know if he can stop by and prove or disprove the face of Justin/Amir/Tarandeep.

Bad searching on my part,

knightlife999 still has posts on the site, just not in this thread anymore, much like bargraphics did.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=107756;sa=showPosts

If anybody feels like doing any analysis (to uncover what I don't know), but here is his bitcoin address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1HzzGjqcKbXBj2tjdzCEe4G1LxdQ4sixpR

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

This is bullshit!

knightlife999 is still active, still running an active mining operation and I have done over $10k of business with him without any incident.
I personally vouch for his character and integrity.

And just because I am really sick of this thread and specifically hearing shit from btceic who has no standing in this discussion and hasn't lost a penny to Terrahash, anyone who wishes to go after btceic for unfounded slander or defamation I will happily foot the bill for your attorney to do so.

You people had better stop barking up the wrong trees and dragging innocent people into your witch hunt lest you have it blow up in your face.

So here is the deal STFU or belly up to the bar and get an attorney and sue the principals of Terrahash and leave the rest of the world alone.
You are a bunch of armchair lawyers and here in the real world we eat people like you for lunch btceic.

In my opinion BTCEIC could have had some inside information of the demise of Terrahash and I believe that is why he got his refund early? Hmmm maybe that is something you detectives may want to look into huh?

Its over, you all lost your money and unless you get an attorney you are never EVER getting it back.

Questions?

atomicchaos

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:20:44 AM

I'm also a damnified from TH, I was with Taran and Amir in person in the Santa Clara office. We paid them and give them our Avalon chips and now it's impossible to locate them.

Who is organizing the legal demand to TH?

Thanks

atomicchaos

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:30:40 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 01:42:40 AM by atomicchaos

This is bullshit!

Indeed, this thread was entirely bullshit!

knightlife999 is still active, still running an active mining operation and I have done over $10k of business with him without any incident.
I'm not sure who questioned knight's character, but I think it was thought that knight could 100% confirm Joe Reynolds = Taran Gill, who is not an innocent party according to complaints filed, he was named in a court document which listed him as a defendant related to Terrahash.

You people had better stop barking up the wrong trees and dragging innocent people into your witch hunt lest you have it blow up in your face.

So here is the deal STFU or belly up to the bar and get an attorney and sue the principals of Terrahash and leave the rest of the world alone.
You are a bunch of armchair lawyers and here in the real world we eat people like you for lunch btceic.
Questions?

One question: Why do you direct so much anger at parties complaining about the scammers, and are more annoyed at their persistence to complain about the company that took everyone's money and ran off with it? Deadbeats can't even pay their rent.  

Oh, and Joe, did you ever talk to Tarin Gill? Just curious as Tarin has a wealth of knowledge on cloud backups:

Twinfolder
Backify
Ubersync

What's your association with Nitrobackup.com? He could give you some ideas as he's run many of those types of sites.. oh wait.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:50:43 AM

This is bullshit!

Indeed, this thread was entirely bullshit!

I'm not sure who questioned knight's character, but I think it was thought that knight could 100% confirm Joe Reynolds = Taran Gill, who is not an innocent party according to complaints filed, he was named in a court document which listed him as a defendant related to Terrahash.

Questions?

One question: Why do you direct so much anger at parties complaining about the scammers, and are more annoyed at their persistence to complain about the company that took everyone's money and ran off with it? Deadbeats can't even pay their rent.  

Oh, and Joe, did you ever talk to Tarin Gill? Just curious as Tarin has a wealth of knowledge on cloud backups:

Twinfolder
Backify
Ubersync

What's your association with Nitrobackup.com? He could give you some ideas as he's run many of those types of sites.. oh wait.

I don't know a Tarin Gill and NitroBackup has been around since 2011, don't need anyone's help.

The anger is directed at people who have no reason to complain about anyone because they didn't get scammed, they didn't lose any money, if you lost money you have every right to whine on for 200 pages if it makes you feel better, but it won't change anything.
By the way this section of the website is for discussing companies that have created custom ASIC products, Terrahash doesn't qualify and for that reason you should start a thread (like others have for Avalon, BFL etc) in the correct section of the site.

You don't see me going on and on and on about Bernie Madoff and the millions he scammed people out of, know why? Because he didn't scam me.

So if you lost money, please carry on........

I didn't lose any money so.......buh bye
btceic

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

This is bullshit!

And just because I am really sick of this thread and specifically hearing shit from btceic who has no standing in this discussion and hasn't lost a penny to Terrahash, anyone who wishes to go after btceic for unfounded slander or defamation I will happily foot the bill for your attorney to do so.

In my opinion BTCEIC could have had some inside information of the demise of Terrahash and I believe that is why he got his refund early? Hmmm maybe that is something you detectives may want to look into huh?

Its over, you all lost your money and unless you get an attorney you are never EVER getting it back.

Questions?

Hey joe long time no speak sounds like you still have a stick up your ass, you must have some kinda hardon for me buddy.

Ps you might wanna see my edits, also nice try on turning the conversation onto my motivations but seriously your questiong whether i have inside info? Laughable, you might wanna go revisit my posts on this thread.

Kinda funny how i get a pm about libel/slander out of the blue from a brand new account and then you chime in about someone else... With a libel slander accusation as well...

Your very angry, did you know that? Whats it all about joe?
Did terrahash not pay you enough to fill this thread with fud and watch everybody lose their btc/cash?

atomicchaos

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:03:25 AM

I don't know a Tarin Gill and NitroBackup has been around since 2011, don't need anyone's help.

How about Taran Gill?

The anger is directed at people who have no reason to complain about anyone because they didn't get scammed, they didn't lose any money, if you lost money you have every right to whine on for 200 pages if it makes you feel better, but it won't change anything.
By the way this section of the website is for discussing companies that have created custom ASIC products, Terrahash doesn't qualify and for that reason you should start a thread (like others have for Avalon, BFL etc) in the correct section of the site.

Who the hell asked you what this forum was for? When the mods lock this thread, that's a sign to make another one, go whine to the mods that people aren't posting in the right place according to you.  I don't give a flying fuck if you don't want to hear complaining about Terrahash scamming here, the point is scammers need to be dragged out and publically tracked to reduce the likelihood of them repeating scams.

If you don't care about the scammers, explain why the hell you find the need to call out the people complaining about them enough to post here in this thread about ASICS? Wouldn't logic dictate that most people would be more concerned about the scammers than the whiners?

So if you lost money, please carry on........

I didn't lose any money so.......buh bye

Is that what you'd say if someone lost data? I still think you should reach out to Taran Gill, he could give you a lot of pointers, he knew cloud backups very well. I don't think he knew much about lapbands though.

Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: