Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spanjii

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

someone is picking up all the coins below 2k sats at cryptopia.

only 73k coins remaining now.

moon time for sure in the future.
realediston

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Earn it

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

Any updates from dev?

What is going on?

shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

Every coin holder will be entitled to the dividend - no staking required. Basically we take all fees paid during eg. a week and distribute it to all accounts that hold coins. You get as much of dividend as much % of coins you hold. Some income from fees will be paid to transaction validators, but it will be 10-20% of fees max.

Hi!
I have a few questions:
1) So if I hold for example 1% of the token supply I will recieve 1% of your total income from fees? The whitepaper does not clarify this as far as I can see. Would be nice if that was the case though!
2) According to coinmarketcap the token supply is around 13 million. That would imply a current ico price of about $0.13 if I have understood the ico mechanism correctly. But then why is the token trading at $0.37 on Cryptopia?
3) I recall reading that ADST tokens will later be converted to ADS tokens on the ESC chain. Will ADST token holders have to actively approve or make some kind of transfer in order to convert to ADS tokens, or will it be done automatically by a smart contract?

Overall, looks like a great project!
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:05:39 AM

Hi!
I have a few questions:
1) So if I hold for example 1% of the token supply I will recieve 1% of your total income from fees? The whitepaper does not clarify this as far as I can see. Would be nice if that was the case though!
2) According to coinmarketcap the token supply is around 13 million. That would imply a current ico price of about $0.13 if I have understood the ico mechanism correctly. But then why is the token trading at $0.37 on Cryptopia?
3) I recall reading that ADST tokens will later be converted to ADS tokens on the ESC chain. Will ADST token holders have to actively approve or make some kind of transfer in order to convert to ADS tokens, or will it be done automatically by a smart contract?

Overall, looks like a great project!
Hi. I'm glad you like our project!
1) This is generally correct, but transaction validators need funding, so it is not 100% of fees, but 84%. 16% goes to nodes involved in the transaction and the rest goes to coin holders.
2) ICO started when ETH was around $250. Prices are fixed in ETH, so you get almost 300% increase from just ether appreciation. Add 30% on top of it and you get prices from Cryptopia.
3) Smart contract can only operate within ethereum blockchain. ESC blockchain has different account system than ethereum so ADST token holders will need to make transaction in order to give information which ADS account is under their control. Only then balance will be converted.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
kdn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

hi,

so can I still participate in the ico as per the instructions at ico.adshares.net ?

It's not really clear whether ico is still open or not, ie why would I/anyone buy from cryptopia at a higher price if ico is still open, but then why does the page still tell me to send ether for ico if its now closed..
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

hi,

so can I still participate in the ico as per the instructions at ico.adshares.net ?

It's not really clear whether ico is still open or not, ie why would I/anyone buy from cryptopia at a higher price if ico is still open, but then why does the page still tell me to send ether for ico if its now closed..

Yes sale is still open. Some people find it more convenient and simpler to buy on exchange and only there you can buy for btc.

Also price on cryptopia I actually lower now. You can track live price differences on http://adstmarketcap.com

█
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

I have noticed that this ANN thread was created last june, so 6 months already passed. What are the improvements made and what are the new developments in this project?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

I see that the dev are active now and there are already some members who invested in the project. Since June there is only few posts in this thread. I just hope that more active members and investors are still going to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

I see that the dev are active now and there are already some members who invested in the project. Since June there is only few posts in this thread. I just hope that more active members and investors are still going to participate.
Please read our latest update
https://medium.com/adshares/an-update-on-adshares-and-the-future-of-digital-advertising-87b0beb05390

█