Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

I see that the dev are active now and there are already some members who invested in the project. Since June there is only few posts in this thread. I just hope that more active members and investors are still going to participate.
Please read our latest update
https://medium.com/adshares/an-update-on-adshares-and-the-future-of-digital-advertising-87b0beb05390
Tks for lastest update. I have just follow Adshares project. So this project aim to advertising? Where we can buy your token now?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

First of all, 5 things that are special about this ICO and then you can read details.

1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
So Adshares as a Google Partner and Facebook Ads Manager? Or project run Advertisement to sell goods and make profit from this?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

This is a good, interesting and useful project. It will help all interested people to solve their problems. The development team follows their road map and this definitely leads to the achievement of the project objectives.
Not only that but also their unique features is also concerns about the budget of every people who want some savings in creating and sharing ads. This will definitely be a promising ICO and I hope until it's fully developed they will stick with their original platform.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

targeting medium enterprise and medium website owners is really great idea and it will help generate funds for the small adverts the put in their web page quickly with no minimum withdrawal requirements. This will give web owners the imitative to push more work and earn greater.
This means that those small earner can have the chance to ad their products in medium websites. This will be a very helpful to every individual who wants to earn such amount with less investmens. So let's wait about the progress of this platform.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

So you are meaning it will be a coin specialized to substitute the regular ads services for websites, did I understood right?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

First of all, 5 things that are special about this ICO and then you can read details.
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
2. Normal ads are easily blocked by adblockers because they all come from same sources (domains), Adshares ads will come from the website itself so they will not be blocked easy.
4. Small websites owners can get paid very small amounts, they don't need to wait until they earn minimum 100$ for example.

Things such as : get paid small amount without need to wait until reach 100$. less fee, we already saw it in other projects, but the interested point is #2 , Could you explain to me how ads will not blocked?
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
Yes It's an advertising platform , they way it works i believe just like google and facebook ads work the only diffrence is that it's decentralized and charge low fees of only 1% . and you can withdraw at any amount .
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:59 AM

Wow I'm seeing that your project is too much good. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then you can contact with me. I hope this project will be conquer.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

This is a great project that come to this crypto currency community! More project are evolving now, and this one is kicking its tail to prove its potential and ability. I am glad that this project, which is the Adshares, will provides better transparency, less fraud, and reduced costs for all market participants. And that's a great thing to know! I am looking forward to the soonest aunching of web and mobile wallet in this first quarter of 2018! Hope that this will continue for the better progress and developments of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

This is a great project that come to this crypto currency community! More project are evolving now, and this one is kicking its tail to prove its potential and ability. I am glad that this project, which is the Adshares, will provides better transparency, less fraud, and reduced costs for all market participants. And that's a great thing to know! I am looking forward to the soonest aunching of web and mobile wallet in this first quarter of 2018! Hope that this will continue for the better progress and developments of this project.

Yes I am also looking forward for their mobile wallet which gives user an ease. But will they add the feature for adding ads on the wallet? so that user will be able to advertise easily while having only the wallet software or application.

As adShares is a block chain technology in revolution soon we get mobile wallet, I believe they may add the future of ads as it generates huge revenue for the company. This launch helps to make contact with many companies.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

Super i can buy.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Jedie22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

Yes I am also looking forward for their mobile wallet which gives user an ease. But will they add the feature for adding ads on the wallet? so that user will be able to advertise easily while having only the wallet software or application.

As adShares is a block chain technology in revolution soon we get mobile wallet, I believe they may add the future of ads as it generates huge revenue for the company. This launch helps to make contact with many companies.

Yeah, another great ICO project that have a good potential in the future. Also, as this project is in progress the team Adshares Adserver have completed proof of concept stages and are working prototypes and needed more work to bring quality products. Hoping for the success of the team that this project will bring here in our society.
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

2. Normal ads are easily blocked by adblockers because they all come from same sources (domains), Adshares ads will come from the website itself so they will not be blocked easy.
4. Small websites owners can get paid very small amounts, they don't need to wait until they earn minimum 100$ for example.

Things such as : get paid small amount without need to wait until reach 100$. less fee, we already saw it in other projects, but the interested point is #2 , Could you explain to me how ads will not blocked?
Adblock works by blacklisting certain domain used by centralized operators. With Adshares you can run software on your own domain. If everyone do it it will be much harder to make efficient adblocks.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████