Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
Yes It's an advertising platform , they way it works i believe just like google and facebook ads work the only diffrence is that it's decentralized and charge low fees of only 1% . and you can withdraw at any amount .
An interesting kind of project which will help us to make ads because it is cheaper than others that are now operational. A decentralized ads platform so investor should participate and get involved in this ICO.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

The project is very useful for people who work in the advertising field and everything connected with it. We will wait for updates and news from developers.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Well, if this project will gain more popularity and will be successful then I am sure they will get lots of profits because a lot of new projects are advertising their projects in different platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

Well, if this project will gain more popularity and will be successful then I am sure they will get lots of profits because a lot of new projects are advertising their projects in different platforms.

You're right bro, it will be more popular as the time goes by. As their advocacy aims to render various ad exchanges obsolete by making an open platform that will enable advertisers and publishers to find themselves and trade directly using blockchain. Hoping for the great success on this project as I see a great potential.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

You're right bro, it will be more popular as the time goes by. As their advocacy aims to render various ad exchanges obsolete by making an open platform that will enable advertisers and publishers to find themselves and trade directly using blockchain. Hoping for the great success on this project as I see a great potential.

Yeah, this will surely change how old advertising works. Also aside from fiat currencies which some advertising sites are accepting this project will have their own tokens and may also accept other cryptos from the companies that wants to make advertisement.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
xfirefly

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Yeah, this will surely change how old advertising works. Also aside from fiat currencies which some advertising sites are accepting this project will have their own tokens and may also accept other cryptos from the companies that wants to make advertisement.
This can emerge as a great advertising company and can get a huge success as many people will prefer this technology to do there project advertising and they also have a very skilled management team which will lead to there success easily. Investment in this project will surely get good profit and there will be a large value of there tokes when the project is in proper use.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

can we have some info about the "IS" Situation of ICO ?

did you already reach your target "1 Mio" ?

How about the Token Price now ?

Did any investor used your buyback option ?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .
Also the concept of this project is totally different and hope it will have a good future. I studied some ICO's and this one too seems to be promising.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Are you going to give 100% back based on the buyback policy? Or is there a cut and if so how much is that cut?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

this project is very interesting and amazing, this project has a brilliant idea or idea. hopefully this project run smoothly and success. good job.
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

can we have some info about the "IS" Situation of ICO ?

did you already reach your target "1 Mio" ?

How about the Token Price now ?

Did any investor used your buyback option ?

https://ico.adshares.net/

Yes

0.00054 ETH

Of course. Everything went smooth.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████