Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.

We earn profit by exchanging the token we hold as its price goes up when more website uses the AdShares. The longer you hold and the more website owner uses the Adshares then the more you get profit, that is win win for both the token holder and website owner.
By holding the token for weeks/months probably we can earn enough profit as what you pointed out.  By knowing this project that it is for advertising I'm sure this platform will be a successful one. Their unique features is what makes this project a very competitive to giant ad company.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Everything can be. But not the fact that the price of advertising will grow, not everyone wants to pay more, they want the opposite, the less they pay the better, and the more they earn.
Of course, in the world of crypts can be everything, so the developer must have significant financial means to buy their own coins.

It still depends how adshares will presents their features to other customers/companies. They can offer cheap price but will only get a not so good service or they can offer a very reasonable price with a great services.

aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

Hi all

I have just read this part:

"How will the conversion happen?

For each ADST tokens, you will be entitled to 1, 10 or 100 coins in the new blockchain. Exact conversion ratio will depend on the prices of ADST tokens on the market. We will aim to choose such rate that ADS price will fall between $0.10 and $1. This price range is optimal for the network growth according to our analysis.
For example, if ADST tokens will trade around $0.80 at the time of the conversion we will choose the ratio of 1 ADST = 1 ADS. On the other hand, if ADST tokens will trade on $5.50 we will select 1 ADST = 10 ADS rate, so 1 ADS will be valued at $0.55.
The conversion will last for some time, but we will immediately process to list ADS coins on exchanges. This time we will focus on the big ones. We did not commit full resources to list ADST tokens because these tokens are only temporary. Now we will focus all our attention and resources to register ADS coins on high-quality exchanges."

---

That sounds okay, but how does it work? Automatically? If i buy now the "old coins -> ADST" for example on cryptopia?   Roll Eyes
Conversion will be simple. You will have to send ADST tokens to some address and you will receive ADS. There will be plenty of time to convert and also both ADS and ADST will be listed in parallel for some time. Sou you might also sell and boy other one. Arbitrage will keep prices will be the same.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ? 
First we wil list on Binance / Okex / Bit-z / HitBTC
US exchanges may take more time because regulations.

█
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Everything can be. But not the fact that the price of advertising will grow, not everyone wants to pay more, they want the opposite, the less they pay the better, and the more they earn.
Of course, in the world of crypts can be everything, so the developer must have significant financial means to buy their own coins.

It still depends how adshares will presents their features to other customers/companies. They can offer cheap price but will only get a not so good service or they can offer a very reasonable price with a great services.
Just by reading the unique features of adshares I think they can give us a good services. What makes this project cheaper is because it adopts the blockchain technology as what I understand. So small earner has the chance to create ads by using this platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ? 

well, im sure listing in that sites will need some funds and are those sites needs members to vote for their favorite coins? Anyway, looking forward for an official announcements regarding listing of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
berden35

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Hi all

I have just read this part:

"How will the conversion happen?

For each ADST tokens, you will be entitled to 1, 10 or 100 coins in the new blockchain. Exact conversion ratio will depend on the prices of ADST tokens on the market. We will aim to choose such rate that ADS price will fall between $0.10 and $1. This price range is optimal for the network growth according to our analysis.
For example, if ADST tokens will trade around $0.80 at the time of the conversion we will choose the ratio of 1 ADST = 1 ADS. On the other hand, if ADST tokens will trade on $5.50 we will select 1 ADST = 10 ADS rate, so 1 ADS will be valued at $0.55.
The conversion will last for some time, but we will immediately process to list ADS coins on exchanges. This time we will focus on the big ones. We did not commit full resources to list ADST tokens because these tokens are only temporary. Now we will focus all our attention and resources to register ADS coins on high-quality exchanges."

---

That sounds okay, but how does it work? Automatically? If i buy now the "old coins -> ADST" for example on cryptopia?   Roll Eyes
An interesting trading strategy, but what will the team do if the coin is pamped? If the price of a coin is high, then will the advertising price rise?

Die Frage bezieht sich eher auf das Austauschen. Das hat mit dem Preis an sich nichts zu tun. Wieso man das allerdings noch konvertiert macht für mich erst einmal keinen Sinn. Auf S. 26 steht allerdings, dass der Umtausch problemlos und über längeren Zeitraum möglich ist..
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.

We earn profit by exchanging the token we hold as its price goes up when more website uses the AdShares. The longer you hold and the more website owner uses the Adshares then the more you get profit, that is win win for both the token holder and website owner.
By holding the token for weeks/months probably we can earn enough profit as what you pointed out.  By knowing this project that it is for advertising I'm sure this platform will be a successful one. Their unique features is what makes this project a very competitive to giant ad company.
To keep tokens you need to have a lot of patience and I hope that in this project the token holding will pay off. I want to ask the developer, the holders of tokens participate in the distribution of profits?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Very convincing and inspiring project with great features and services. I also appreciate their features which the only cryptocurrency used by participants, by means of it you will receive an award for advertising viewing, will be able to pay services of partners, to pay various entertaining services. Awesome and spectacular project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

well, im sure listing in that sites will need some funds and are those sites needs members to vote for their favorite coins? Anyway, looking forward for an official announcements regarding listing of this project.

Binance and HitBtc is promising. I dont have any experience and info about Okex and Bit-z. US Exchanges must be more expensive then others ?  How about the US Citizens; can they join the ICO ? 
Jedie22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Just by reading the unique features of adshares I think they can give us a good services. What makes this project cheaper is because it adopts the blockchain technology as what I understand. So small earner has the chance to create ads by using this platform.

You're absolutely right, as this project run on the Ethereum platform that competitive enough which uses an innovative formula that grants token buyers unique protection and good services. Also, having their great features like they will release up to 1% of funds outstanding in contract every week which a maximum amount that can be released.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

I'm guessing the second option that you suggested. Usually it is not possible to get anything good for small money, it is a fact.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

AdShares shows what this project really has. It prooves to the people around that AdShares has a really something project that is advantageous from others. I am well amazed to the team working on this project. I wish that more people will come to AdShares and support this really good project for the benefits and better change of the community of crypto currency, So, moreover, I with the ability thay AdShares have, I will continuously support this project and spread this to the community if that may help for this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ?  

special platform will be created intended for connection aккayнтoв social networks, in which it is possible to advertise all kinds of products and other for award in tokens?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

AdShares shows what this project really has. It prooves to the people around that AdShares has a really something project that is advantageous from others. I am well amazed to the team working on this project. I wish that more people will come to AdShares and support this really good project for the benefits and better change of the community of crypto currency, So, moreover, I with the ability thay AdShares have, I will continuously support this project and spread this to the community if that may help for this project.
yes AdShares introduces its products very well and amazingly with a team work that is so incredible that we can all be interested.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Do we really want to be supporting a company that wants to make our web browsing experience more annoying by stopping us from blocking adds.."Adshares ads will come from the website itself so they will not be blocked easy."

Anyway, if this ever gets off the ground an addblocker for this will pop up within hours or its release.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

ADS from unknown domain may turn hack capturing personal information. but AdShares brand provides better transparency, less fraud and reduced costs for all market participants also as it runs on ESC block chain and uses AdShares tokens for Ad payments. We are glad with AdShares because fees collected from processing payments are distributed among token holders. We spend to utilize AdShares as it eliminates middlemen.
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

Do we really want to be supporting a company that wants to make our web browsing experience more annoying by stopping us from blocking adds.."Adshares ads will come from the website itself so they will not be blocked easy."

Anyway, if this ever gets off the ground an addblocker for this will pop up within hours or its release.
Adshares wallet will have an option to be paid part of revenue for viewing ads so user might consider turning adblock off or maybe adblocks will just adopt this feature and only block ads when there is no payment.

█