Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Hello, I saw this project but I do have some questions before investing.

The thing I dont understand is that the ICO price is now 0,16$, but adshares is already tradable for on exchanges like cryptopia for 0,97$?

Is there a difference between ICO tokens and the tradable tokens or what does explain the price difference?

Can someone answer this?
I think you will not get an answer:(
  I also did not receive answer about where you can download wallet, or where I store my coins?

Price of ico is not 0.16 but 0.80 at the moment

Price in ETH: 0.000641 ETH

But in the whitepaper:

Token price = 0.1 * ((Token no)/ 10 M)

16 Mil has been sold right now, so 0.1 * (( 16 M )/ 10 M) = 0,16 dollar $

And now I already bought for ADST for 0,80.....whitepaper is misleading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Hello, I saw this project but I do have some questions before investing.

The thing I dont understand is that the ICO price is now 0,16$, but adshares is already tradable for on exchanges like cryptopia for 0,97$?

Is there a difference between ICO tokens and the tradable tokens or what does explain the price difference?

Can someone answer this?
  I also did not receive answer about where you can download wallet, or where I store my coins?

Price of ico is not 0.16 but 0.80 at the moment

Price in ETH: 0.000641 ETH

But in the whitepaper:

Token price = 0.1 * ((Token no)/ 10 M)

16 Mil has been sold right now, so 0.1 * (( 16 M )/ 10 M) = 0,16 dollar $

And now I already bought for ADST for 0,80.....whitepaper is misleading?
All prices are specified in ETH. At the time ico started 1 ETH = $250 and prices in the whitepaper are based on that.

Tokens on exchanges are ADST tokens bought earlier from the contract and then transferred to the exchange to trade. It's the same thing.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

ADST tokens are standard ERC-20 tokens on ethereum network. You can use ethereum wallet to hold it. Adshares blockchain will start later and then there will be details about native Adshares blockchain wallets

█
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
legendcrypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Reserved Vietnamese language translate
buzik

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

ADST tokens are standard ERC-20 tokens on ethereum network. You can use ethereum wallet to hold it. Adshares blockchain will start later and then there will be details about native Adshares blockchain wallets
Thanks for the answer
Plumboo

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:10:19 PM by Plumboo

Hi, how much this coin can go in the marketcap ?
dou you have a price prediction ?..

thanks

ps : sorry my English is bad, i from France  

a reply to the French guy:

Today we broke the 1 dollar barrier for the very first time. Cheers!  Cheesy

I suspect that adshare will rise dramatically in 2018 and there is many reasons for my believes on this. The hype has always been very low on this token. People find out by themselves. When you take a look at how the volume has changed the last weeks from almost nothing to over 300.000 usd every day. This is huge! That the value of the token is rising together with a rise in volume, and this is a prove that the demand for Adshare is growing. More and more People has discoverd this Jewel. I think at one point the price of token will explode. In my opinion it has potencial to rise With several hundred procent in just a few days. It's an explosive token because it's so underestimated

I have no idea how the Mcap of Adshares will develop over time. However, there is no doubt that Adshare has a better and more flexible technology than the "competitor" AdEx (ADX) which has a Mcap of 178 mill usd, with a total supply of no more than 100 million tokens. I used to have a lot of AdEx but when Adshares apperard I spend time to compare. I started to sell a lot of AdEx and bought much "cheaper" Adshare. Today I have 80% in Adshare and only 20% in Adex. (I will soon change this to 90/10 With the time).

Adshares , on the other hand, has a Mcap today of "only" 18.7 million USD and a sirculation supply of less than 20 million tokens at the moment.  I dont know the total supply of tokens for Adshares, but I really hope it will be less than the tokens of AdEx. Could someone tell me how many Adshare tokens that will be the Maximum? Does anyone know?
Mcap: 178 mill / 17.7 = 10.05
I and many other mean Adshare should have a higher Mcap than AdEx, due to a much better technology, so I think we can expect to come up to AdEx Level. Today there is a huge gap in the Mcap between them, and it doesen`t make any sence. I think some of you felt the strenght in Adshare and how "explosive" it can be. It just goes up and up. Today it brokes 1 usd barrier. 10 usd is a fair price for this token, but as I said earlier, this token has more advsances than AdEx and should have a higer Mcap. I think people will jump change AdEx for Adshare and this can make Adshare to one of top 10 best investment in 2018. I am heavely invested in Adshere and I have a long horisont for my investment.
Maybe a fair token price of Adshare should be around 200 usd? Because of this I believe the ADST will Reach 10 - 12 usd in the new year or in the coming years.
I am especially interesting to hear other opinions about this both from those of you that are agree but also disagree about my comparison between AdEx and Adshare, and my predictions. Or comparision of other tokens than AdEx. I would love to hear other opinions about this.
vega4

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

Cool

Very good idea. We should omit centralized monopolies whenever possible. This lowers cost for the final client.
Oren4000

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

Never thought of going into the ad business but going through this project I love the opportunity and hope to actually make the most of it.
Haha. Yes, if you have excited about adtiversing business or not. You can see potential of Adshares at the future that they follow trending : Online Marketing.

Advertising is big business. Ad revenue iw what powered Google to the top. There is big potential for AdShares.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
aaaxn (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

https://medium.com/@adshares/adshares-successfully-finished-its-crowdsale-with-over-9500-eth-raised-thank-you-7bd5bebfa06

█
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
mwasten

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

HODL great long term at least 50x by end of next month.
Plumboo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:01:33 PM by Plumboo

50x? Don`t you think Adshare need to prove they deserve that? It would be amazing if we cut the amount of tokens to 20 million, or no more than we have today! It is still possible to buy this token under 5 usd and that is fantastic. But that chance will soon be gone.

I think we will pass the Mcap of AdEx relatively quickly. Right now Adshare has a Mcap of 40,2 mill usd (With a token price of 2.08). My Mcap predictions for Adshare is 9.5 usd/token. Yesterday we reached 1 usd. Today 2 usd was broken together With the highest volume ever! That is a very good sign. ADSL will be the biggest winner this year, as more people open their eyes for this. The demand for this token is almost insane right now.  

mwasten

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

50x? Don`t you think Adshare need to prove they deserve that? It would be amazing if we cut the amount of token to 20 million, or no more than we have today! It is still possible to buy this token under 5 usd and that is fantastic. But that chance will soon be gone.

I think we will pass the Mcap of AdEx relatively quickly. Right now Adshare has a Mcap of 40,2 mill usd (With a token price of 2.08). My Mcap predictions for Adshare is 9.5 usd/token. Yesterday we reached 1 usd. Today 2 usd was broken together With the highest volume ever! That is a very good sign. ADSL will be the biggest winner this year, as more people open their eyes for this. The demand for this token is almost insane right now. 

They have a great team , they have a great website and they have a great roadmap.

They just need to get listed on a major exchange like binance and the price will hit 50X i am sure.

By the end of the month i see it at least 10$
Plumboo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

They have a great team , they have a great website and they have a great roadmap.

They just need to get listed on a major exchange like binance and the price will hit 50X i am sure.

$10 by the end of january would`t surprice me at all, but I would be happy with less than that too. Adshare has a product
that is  superior  AdEx, which I like to compare us with.
Great team, great website, great roadmap for sure. I wish you could say we have a very very good product too, but I guess
it was a forgetting? Lol

Question: Adshare has now a circulating supply of 19,379,103 tokens, does anyone know the Total Supply?  
as I  have not been able to read this anywhere.
mwasten

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

$10 by the end of january would`t surprice me at all, but I would be happy with less than that too. Adshare has a product
that is  superior  AdEx, which I like to compare us with.
Great team, great website, great roadmap for sure. I wish you could say we have a very very good product too, but I guess
it was a forgetting? Lol

Question: Adshare has now a circulating supply of 19,379,103 tokens, does anyone know the Total Supply?  
as I  have not been able to read this anywhere.

They have a great purpose (product) so it's very very good also Smiley

Available/Total Supply
19.4 Million / 11.8 Million

I am trying to spread this coin to few whales hopefully they buy it one of them told me this is very very good looking coin Smiley
DarkTanner

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

Hello , I sent 350 ADST token to my ether wallet on cryptopia, any chance I can recover them ?  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d8d672fcd65acf0f3ded9ff956a0343d358b377a64c7832aa1c2877dc4b41d2

I have very few money and it's a big loss for me , I invested in this project with everything I had because i believe in it, and when i see the price going up it make me very sad that I lost everything...

I contacted cryptopia but not response ... do you really think I can get them back ?
Plumboo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Hello , I sent 350 ADST token to my ether wallet on cryptopia, any chance I can recover them ?  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d8d672fcd65acf0f3ded9ff956a0343d358b377a64c7832aa1c2877dc4b41d2

I have very few money and it's a big loss for me , I invested in this project with everything I had because i believe in it, and when i see the price going up it make me very sad that I lost everything...

I contacted cryptopia but not response ... do you really think I can get them back ?

Take a look at Your deposit history and see what happened. Log into Your cryptopia account and go to deposit history.
Are you able to see Your tokens there at the time you transfered? If you see that the transfer is Unconfirmed now you need to be patient. It can take a 2 - 3 days before you have Access to them. Normally the transfer should be confirmed, but sometimes it "wrong". If this happened to you, dont be worry, you`ll them in your wallet soon.

If this is not the issue than maybe someone else have a "solution" or know what went wrong?

I wish you good luck!

DarkTanner

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:41 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:28:29 PM by DarkTanner

Take a look at Your deposit history and see what happened. Log into Your cryptopia account and go to deposit history.
Are you able to see Your tokens there at the time you transfered? If you see that the transfer is Unconfirmed now you need to be patient. It can take a 2 - 3 days before you have Access to them. Normally the transfer should be confirmed, but sometimes it "wrong". If this happened to you, dont be worry, you`ll them in your wallet soon.

If this is not the issue than maybe someone else have a "solution" or know what went wrong?

I wish you good luck!

You missunderstand , i sent them to my ether wallet , not the adst wallet .  I dont know what will happen now but that really suck !

Not the same adress at all, I dont know if anyone had similar issue but I definitely need hope, thanks you for your help .
Plumboo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

I wish you good luck!

You missunderstand , i sent them to my ether wallet , not the adst wallet .  I dont know what will happen now but that really suck !

Adst adress that should receive them : 0x98b43a63af84902b27d45eb11068cf40a3429e02
Eth adresse that received them : 0x26104e99453de80273bdfe1c8ace859ff265c9c7

Not the same adress at all, I dont know if anyone had similar issue but I definitely need hope, thanks you for your help .

Ok, I get you now. So insted of send tokens to Your ADST wallet you send them to Your ether wallet... Do not  expect to hear from the guys in cryptopia. They have no time for customers With problems which is of course very sad. If the wallet you sent the tokens to is not compatible With the ADST, the tokens could be lost, I am afraid. I hope someone else can help you With this. Anyway, I wish you good luck.
p1977t1111

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

Hello , I sent 350 ADST token to my ether wallet on cryptopia, any chance I can recover them ?  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d8d672fcd65acf0f3ded9ff956a0343d358b377a64c7832aa1c2877dc4b41d2

I wish you good luck!

You missunderstand , i sent them to my ether wallet , not the adst wallet .  I dont know what will happen now but that really suck !

Adst adress that should receive them : 0x98b43a63af84902b27d45eb11068cf40a3429e02

Ok, I get you now. So insted of send tokens to Your ADST wallet you send them to Your ether wallet... Do not  expect to hear from the guys in cryptopia. They have no time for customers With problems which is of course very sad. If the wallet you sent the tokens to is not compatible With the ADST, the tokens could be lost, I am afraid. I hope someone else can help you With this. Anyway, I wish you good luck.

You have to send Ether to your MyEtherWallet and then you can send your ADST tokens back to your Cryptopia ADST wallet. You need some Ether at 0x26104e99453de80273bdfe1c8ace859ff265c9c7 to make the transaction!!!

I tested it for myself and it works. Your ADST wallet at Cryptopia is still available. Don´t worry!
DarkTanner

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:27:57 PM by DarkTanner

I wish you good luck!

Ok, I get you now. So insted of send tokens to Your ADST wallet you send them to Your ether wallet... Do not  expect to hear from the guys in cryptopia. They have no time for customers With problems which is of course very sad. If the wallet you sent the tokens to is not compatible With the ADST, the tokens could be lost, I am afraid. I hope someone else can help you With this. Anyway, I wish you good luck.

You have to send Ether to your MyEtherWallet and then you can send your ADST tokens back to your Cryptopia ADST wallet. You need some Ether at 0x26104e99453de80273bdfe1c8ace859ff265c9c7 to make the transaction!!!

I tested it for myself and it works. Your ADST wallet at Cryptopia is still available. Don´t worry!

Are you sure ? how much ether I need to send ?  The eth adress above is my cryptopia ether adress

Can you describe the procedure , thanks you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: