Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies!  (Read 639443 times)
Block_Erupter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:07:14 AM

Added Dimecoin, Mooncoin, and RonPaulCoin.  Also updated Nxt to pull data from the new DGEX api, and also updated the data sources for some other coins.

What will it take to get ProtoShares to show up reliably?  No one else seems to have any problems keeping charts active.

http://btsblock.com/chain/ProtoShares  seems to be down.  Is there another total supply source?

Hi,

concerning the issues with Protoshares blockchain explorers: I created a JSON API for you to get real time data from: http://q39.qhor.net/pts/coincap.json

Please use this instead of the explorers as they are very unstable recently. The API updates every 60 seconds and I pledge high uptime as the server is not used for anything heavy.

Let me know if this is usefull or you need something else!

Cheers
donSchoe

Thank you, updated!

Ripple is an eyesore. PPC and NMC even has higher trading volume than XRP.
The volume reported on XRP is taken from BTC.Bitstamp/XRP only. There are more markets trading XRP out there. Also this is coinmarketcap.com not cointradevolume.com.

Maybe make the selection of the "Filter Non-Mineable" change the URL? coinmarketcap.com/only-mineable.html or something like that...?

Though a lot of XRP still hasn't been distributed, in theory they can be spent and traded any minute - all of them. This is different to e.g. Bitcoin, where only coins that were mined can be spent/traded.

When you click on the filter it does change the URL to: http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html

Add MoonCoin on coinmarketcap Wink
a dozen people already requested it. Not happening. Appears that OP has grudge against mooncoin, or at least wasn't invested in it.

Sorry for the delay.. as I mentioned in my last post I was out of town.  Thanks for your patience.  Smiley

Same issue in UNO, maybe more. Hope Gliss can double check the data source. This will be surely a lot of work.

I have been regularly checking coinmarketcap for trading on exchange, usually both are consistent. But these days, some coins definitely have issues.

This site can provide some idea of virtual currency activity, but cannot be relied upon. One example is http://coinmarketcap.com/asc_30.html, Just take a look. At no point did ASC crash and then rebound. Coinmarketcap makes it appear that the coin is increasing in value, when in fact it has done nothing but gradually decline for a few days.

Glitches like this (along with so many others) make this site a very unreliable source of information. All data really should be confirmed on the exchange; often an exchange will show the true story.

Yeah that's not good... I will definitely investigate.

Non-mineable coins should be hidden when someone enters the page. And there should be a button to make them visible (the another way around like it is now)

But then that would be biased against Non-mineable coins.

You never added Frozen. i posted about it earlier.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hander

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:07:02 AM

Apologies if this has been asked for..

Is coinmarketcap a good site for scraping value for a excel website - using the web query function?
I'm not sure it is as data needs to be in a fixed position in the imported table...

Any pointers anyone? Thanks!
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

Looking to get into a crypto currency that supports CoinMarketCap.com and all other Resource Central Networks?

The next biggest change in the industry is headed towards collaboration parties with devs.
I like coinmarketcap for the intel, however, the Bitcoin/Crypto Solutions are present
for new app developments, marketing strategies, and team advancements.

Let's ... Ripple/Open Transaction certified, and care to expand markets.
CoinManiac

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:27:21 AM

Please Add bottlecaps. No premine, no instamine

total no of coins to be issued
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/bottlecaps

Exchange
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/53

More info about bottlecaps
http://coinwik.org/BottleCaps
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.0

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
Tyekanik

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:08:28 PM

How come you list Ripple and don't list Webmoney, RBK Money, etc.?
Simpy12

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:35:35 PM

Adding 3 currences which none of is on bigger exchanges (like cryptsy) was not a good choice. Those coins are avalible only on coinedump. Coinedump is small exchange with low volumes, it will be long untill it grows to something like bter, cryptsy or btc-e, so selecting currences basing only on this exchange is missed opportunity for them. (they simply do not grow)
tobobit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:19:20 PM

This site can provide some idea of virtual currency activity, but cannot be relied upon. One example is http://coinmarketcap.com/asc_30.html, Just take a look. At no point did ASC crash and then rebound. Coinmarketcap makes it appear that the coin is increasing in value, when in fact it has done nothing but gradually decline for a few days.

Glitches like this (along with so many others) make this site a very unreliable source of information. All data really should be confirmed on the exchange; often an exchange will show the true story.
I would bet my crypto fortune the site operator purposely manipulates the coinmarketcap.com site for his own personal gain and insider trading.
that's my 2 satoshi on this.
odin99

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:25:12 PM

i see ron paul coin and moon coin were added. thank you
Block_Erupter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:44:51 PM

Exchange - https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=FZ&base=BTC

Forum - http://frozencoin.org/forum/index.php?action=forum

Bitcoin Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366762.0

Block Explorer - http://212.67.195.38/frozenblockexplorer/

BlockCrawler - http://frozen.kvvs.nl/

tobobit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:23:28 AM

I would bet my crypto fortune the site operator purposely manipulates the coinmarketcap.com site for his own personal gain and insider trading.
that's my 2 satoshi on this.

Do you realize what kind of legal implications making public accusations like this has? People on this forum completely amaze me with their ignorance and stupidity. Ever heard of libel and slander?
you must be from Commiefornia or somewhere like that.

I would guess that OP is the one that is wary of legal ramifications lol
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:58:22 AM

Add MoonCoin on coinmarketcap Wink
a dozen people already requested it. Not happening. Appears that OP has grudge against mooncoin, or at least wasn't invested in it.

Chill the F out. The guy makes almost nothing off the site. There are two little ads on it that probably make $100 a month.
Mooncoin was added. It can take up to a week to get listed as there is a LINE of coins waiting. Added in order of request
and based on if they are in proper conditions with ABE and exchange.

It's not just cut and paste work. Each coin takes a couple hours to add and this isn't the only thing in the world Gliss does.
There are like 5 new coins a day now so everyone needs to back the F up and chill.

It's better to only add a few coins a week. Coins that have a point in us caring about them. Mooncoin is like a pile of garbage.
No one is trading it. So now it's listed and no one cares.

I'd rather see GOOD coins only be listed. Specifically coins that are worth buying or at least don't die out the gate.
I would be happy with only a coin or two going up every week. Makes thing FAR easier for all the rest of us. This
way we can actually see what is going on with each coin. If he added ALL of them ALL the time it would be CHAOS.

So be nice.
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

If you look at Coingen.io , it will soon be completely impossible to actually list all new coins. Also, back when Cryptsy was really the only altcoin exchange, things were different. Now there are multiple altcoin exchanges with lower requirements for listing than Cryptsy -- CoinedUp has added a huge number of new coins recently and now there's also NEWCHG.com who has entered the altcoin arena, so there will be competition amongst the three to list things.

It's rather unfortunate, really. Once upon a time you had to have a pretty decent coin to get listed on an exchange. Now, you almost have to get listed since if one of your competitors lists you and you don't follow suit, you're going to miss out on business. So if CoinMarketCap.com lists everything that is on an exchange, I presume CoinMarketCap.com will be adding a lot of new coins in the near future.
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:54:02 PM

Please update official website for Infinitecoin from www.infinitecoin.com to www.infiniteco.in
Wwojtek

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

Hi Gliss,

It is of course your page and your decision, but just let me say my point of view.

This guy above is - in my - partly wrong (so partly right). In my opinion adding 3 coins at once is not bad idea but if you are adding 3 coins, mayby one of them should be on bigger exchanges. It seems for me that you are sometimes forgeting about majority of people using bter and cryptsy (comparing to minoirty using coinedUp). Please don't forget about other people on other exchanges - there are simply too many of them - the more people from more exchanges finds something for them on your page the more visitor you will have Smiley

So this is my opinion as an user of your page, I would appreciate if you take it under consideration.

Thanks
slashka

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:07:26 PM

Hey! I think that it will be usefull to make hide/show buttons under all currencies an save them in sessions, so that users can watch only that ones, in which they are interested.
Thanks!

PayCoin - the people's money.
URC Coin - the power of hexagon!
Need a coin website? PM me
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:33:46 PM

Gliss,
Thank you for taking your time with this project , it really helps the community.

I have one question , do you plan on having any historical data , so we can see how the marketcap has changed?
Some pie charts would be amazing to watch over a 1 month period let's say.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:00:34 AM

Android Token Grin

Now I don't have a URL that shows the total amount of coins, but this is the result I got from ADT wallet debug window

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.5.2.0-adt",
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 214422,
"moneysupply" : 66793287117.24514008,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "112.5.234.145",
"difficulty" : 0.30769628,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1389160102,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

SO THERE ARE  66793287117  ADT NOW

Trade platforms are Cryptsy and btcltc

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/94

http://www.btcltc.com/home/index/adt_cny
Secondleo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:25:39 AM

NXT 24h Volume is wrong.
It is more than 20 times as high on one of the two exchanges alone.
Gliss (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:27:28 PM

I created a form for new coin requests here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform.  I end up not adding a lot the coins requested because of missing required information.   Hopefully this will streamline the process a bit.  Instead of requesting in the thread, please fill out the form. OP Updated.

How come you list Ripple and don't list Webmoney, RBK Money, etc.?

They're not crypto-currencies, there is no supply of coins actively traded on exchanges, there is no marketcap of the currency, etc.

Please Add bottlecaps. No premine, no instamine
Can QQcoin be added plz?
Please add applecoin. It's been trading on CHN exchange for quite some time now.
I would like to ask if you would consider adding Xivra (XIV) to the list.

Please fill out the new coin request form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform  (I'm asking you to fill it out because you did not list all of the required information Smiley)

Website says 1% inflation, but no link was provided that shows the total supply of coins.  Can you clarify on how the inflation works, or provide the total supply link?  Thanks.

If you look at Coingen.io , it will soon be completely impossible to actually list all new coins. Also, back when Cryptsy was really the only altcoin exchange, things were different. Now there are multiple altcoin exchanges with lower requirements for listing than Cryptsy -- CoinedUp has added a huge number of new coins recently and now there's also NEWCHG.com who has entered the altcoin arena, so there will be competition amongst the three to list things.

It's rather unfortunate, really. Once upon a time you had to have a pretty decent coin to get listed on an exchange. Now, you almost have to get listed since if one of your competitors lists you and you don't follow suit, you're going to miss out on business. So if CoinMarketCap.com lists everything that is on an exchange, I presume CoinMarketCap.com will be adding a lot of new coins in the near future.

yeah, but once we get up to 100+, I'll only show the top 100 with pagination.

Hi Gliss,

It is of course your page and your decision, but just let me say my point of view.

This guy above is - in my - partly wrong (so partly right). In my opinion adding 3 coins at once is not bad idea but if you are adding 3 coins, mayby one of them should be on bigger exchanges. It seems for me that you are sometimes forgeting about majority of people using bter and cryptsy (comparing to minoirty using coinedUp). Please don't forget about other people on other exchanges - there are simply too many of them - the more people from more exchanges finds something for them on your page the more visitor you will have Smiley

So this is my opinion as an user of your page, I would appreciate if you take it under consideration.

Thanks

hmm..not sure what you mean by I'm "forgeting about majority of people using bter and cryptsy"?  I try to add what is requested here, if they give the required information.

Please update official website for Infinitecoin from www.infinitecoin.com to www.infiniteco.in

Done.

Hey! I think that it will be usefull to make hide/show buttons under all currencies an save them in sessions, so that users can watch only that ones, in which they are interested.
Thanks!

Second this!

Sounds like a feature that can built on from the API. (Which is coming soon, I promise!)

Gliss,
Thank you for taking your time with this project , it really helps the community.

I have one question , do you plan on having any historical data , so we can see how the marketcap has changed?
Some pie charts would be amazing to watch over a 1 month period let's say.

like http://coinmarketcap.com/btc_30.html ?

Android Token Grin

Now I don't have a URL that shows the total amount of coins, but this is the result I got from ADT wallet debug window

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.5.2.0-adt",
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 214422,
"moneysupply" : 66793287117.24514008,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "112.5.234.145",
"difficulty" : 0.30769628,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1389160102,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

SO THERE ARE  66793287117  ADT NOW

Trade platforms are Cryptsy and btcltc

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/94

http://www.btcltc.com/home/index/adt_cny

Thanks, but I can't run a node for each coin.  If you (or anyone else) can setup a block crawler with the API turned on, I'll gladly add it.

NXT 24h Volume is wrong.
It is more than 20 times as high on one of the two exchanges alone.

Should be fixed now.

Crypto-currency market cap rankings @ https://coinmarketcap.com
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:33:09 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 01:49:27 PM by niothor

I was thinking of having some archive pages created every week from the main page values at something like 00.00 AM/Monday.
So people can compare easily how a multitude of coins have evolved and how they switched places.

About the pie charts , something like :
https://blockchain.info/pools
with 1 day / 7 days /14 days

Of course , this would be a messy chart with bitcoin having 95% but we could compare maybe the top 10 - BTC?
Don't know really.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: