Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

This thread is full of FUD, hate on other projects, hype creation etc pp. ah I forgot to mention there is even more FUD in here. Why not let all projects prosper? Power ledger will surely not be the single player in this huge market, there will be other projects. Best is just to hold POWR now and be happy in a year or two. Whats the point spreading fud or creating hype just to manipulate people into buying or selling. I Really dont get it.

Second that.  Some people here think it has to be the one OR the other.  Don't mind Myriad Force's comments.  He just hops from one project to the next.  After he's done with one project he talks bad about it in favour of the next.  Check his posts. Nuff said...  

SNC might be a scam or might not be a scam. You don't know, we don't know.  Thing is that P2P energy markets will likely become a thing.

BTW: shilling people into buying POWR when it hit 11000 is plain evil.  You KNOW it wasn't gonna last.  I sold some to get my investment back and some extra (eth, what a nice choice that was), the rest is staying in my wallet because I trust this will be big in some years.  But for now: I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, but that's no reason to worry.
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

OK a serious interview just happened (see below for details)

Here is a quote from it Dr Jemma Green - co-founder of POWR giving an overview of where Power Ledger are at to Alan Kohler**

"We’ve already built the platform, the trading end, and then the applications that sit on top of that, some of them, so peer to peer trading across networks, peer to peer trading within buildings, so that’s if you’ve got .. an apartment building that’s installed on an embedded network with solar and batteries and each apartment is allocated units of electricity and if they’re not home to consume that allocation they can trade it with their neighbours and it offsets their electricity bill.  That system is already live in two apartment buildings in Fremantle and the peer to peer trading across networks, we’ve been undertaking a trial in Auckland in New Zealand with Vector who have two-thirds of the lines business in New Zealand in Auckland, about 600,000 customers.

We’re also undergoing a trial with Origin Energy (Australia, supplier to 4.1 million homes) to look at how the blockchain can integrate into their trading environment and we have another project in India with Tech Mahindra to look at a number of micro grid deployments there.  We have a number of other projects in the pipeline as well.  There’s a lot of different projects at various stages of implementation".

With Alan Kohler interviewing Dr Jemma Green - the man who explains finance to Australia - this will be another positive step in getting a lot more people on board & aware of what POWR has to offer.

**As well as being the founder of The Constant Investor - home of the 'Crypto Current' podcast, Alan is currently business editor at large of The Australian (the national Australian Newspaper), finance presenter on ABC news (the government TV station that covers every city & every regional town in Australia), presenter of the Talking Business channel on Qantas in-flight radio (the national Aust' airline carrier) and adjunct professor in the business faculty of Victoria University.

source: https://theconstantinvestor.com/ive-got-powr/
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

ALOT of jealous people out there that are afraid of Power Ledgers real world utility and growing number of contracts -

No other crypto has real world function like Power Ledger.
And, they are the leading edge of the New Electricity Economy.

Hoard all you can . .while the price is cheap.
Share this video on Power Ledger with your friends and family -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZgHidfmNaE
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

ALOT of jealous people out there that are afraid of Power Ledgers real world utility and growing number of contracts -

No other crypto has real world function like Power Ledger.
And, they are the leading edge of the New Electricity Economy.

Hoard all you can . .while the price is cheap.
Share this video on Power Ledger with your friends and family -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZgHidfmNaE
the price dump a lot, do you guys think its cheap? it still 4x compare with the lowest price and i think the price will be cheaper in the following days
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

BTW: shilling people into buying POWR when it hit 11000 is plain evil.  You KNOW it wasn't gonna last.  I sold some to get my investment back and some extra (eth, what a nice choice that was), the rest is staying in my wallet because I trust this will be big in some years.  But for now: I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, but that's no reason to worry.

Nuff said. Unlucky me got suckered in by the hype. Although my first comment in this thread was warning people not to buy the peak because it was trading so high and certainly was to come down again soon. But then after some conversation here in this thread I let myself get suckered in by the hype and bought at 11000 sats. Was thinking that it would at least go some higher, but it didnt and now Im bag holding. Thanks for your Comment.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

Unfortunately, the fud is starting to take over, the price will dump more back to 2k-3k sat  Embarrassed
Onetrack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

The story of Power Ledger, posted just an hour ago but I didn't see it here yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcxgjDZUaaU

Dr. Jemma Green is hosting it. (so not some crypto guy)
yenilmez86

Activity: 1257
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

I was buy some Powr 4-5 days ago and now i feel sad, very sorry. I hope BTC will down tonight (to 8k) and we can fix our mood maybe.
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

Big changes are comming, as the chinese are trying to get control of the bitcurrency's

Get your BTC now, or regret it when it skyrockets even more Cheesy

The Bitcoin brothers will eternally be playing their little scam back and forth . .

Meanwhile, Power Ledger is doing something functional to make the world a better place.

so true and now we know India is giving it a go in December so as the ole 8 ball would say "outlook good"
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

I was buy some Powr 4-5 days ago and now i feel sad, very sorry. I hope BTC will down tonight (to 8k) and we can fix our mood maybe.
That was a regular pump and dump, if btc it will hit 8K tonight for sure power will go down to 2K sat!
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:57 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 04:49:28 PM by Snappeer

I told people that POWR will not raise again in the next few days, but will rather collapse down to 0.00005000 BTC, yet I was called a troll. And now? Oh wait... now it's down to exactly this price.

How did I know? Because it's the exact same F'n pattern we see for 4 years with over 1000 cryptocurrencies.

• New currency comes out
  • Stays flat for weeks or months until the first increase, which is usually caused by a news announcement.
  • Price then goes up by 100% - 1000% within 72 hours, across multiple major spikes.
  • If after a major spike no other spike has happened within 72 hours, it will steadily decline down to 70% - 80% from its initial price before the first spike. It will then take 3,6,9 or even 12 months until another spike happens that outperforms the previous all time high.

This exact same pattern happens with every single coin.

People here in the forum are upset that it kept going down and they kept telling themselves excuses like, Power Ledger will change the world, Power Ledger is unstoppable, Power Ledger is the future of energy, and for those reasons it will go up again in just a few days.
Yes of course Power Ledger is great, if it works that is! Except they don't have a product yet.

If you're a day trader or new to trading, then stop telling yourself POWR will go up in the next few days, no matter how amazing the idea of power ledger is, it will not go up that quickly. No currency in the history of cryptocurrency has had major spikes of 100% + on weekly basis. It takes months and months.

If you invested at a higher price and now you are blocked from re-investing, then sell it. You might make a loss of 50% now, but if you invest wisely, you can make it back in a few days or weeks trading other currencies.
If you invested at a higher price and you are okay waiting 6 months or longer, then keep it. The chances are good that POWR will recover one day.

If you want to invest into POWR, then now is the time to buy. The only risk assessment you should take into consideration before investing into POWR, is that the company Power Ledger is a start up company, that is planning on changing the world with buying and selling electricity across the globe. The only problem? They don't have an actual product yet to accomplish this. It's just a vision. They are only now starting to develop their prototypes. If all goes well, they will have the first applications up and running in 12 - 24 months. All this is written on their website.

Their vision is as great as Elon Musk with Tesla, but even with Tesla they had major setbacks and years of delays. Nothing ever works according to plan. It took Teslas stick 2 years to get the first major spike in their stock value. One day, if Power Ledger succeeds, POWR might be worth $10, $100 or $1000 per unit. If you don't mind the risk and are up for long term investments, then go buy now while it's at $0.50.

Another great long term investment is Ripple XRP.
By the way, same BS happened with XRP in May when it went up to $0.40 from $0.006. Same pattern, 2 massive spikes, then nothing for 72 hours and it went back down. People who invested at $0.40 kept saying that it will go above $0.40 within just a few days and it will go to $1.00 by June. Now it's almost December and it's at $0.26.

The amount of people on this forum who are coming up with pure fiction and unrealistic goals, and are calling me a troll at the same time, is unreal.

Of course there is a tiny chance that POWR will go up to $1 again within a few days, but that chance is so small and is not based on any real data to support it, it's just hopes and dreams. Looking at all the data, it's much more likely that nothing will happen for another few months with POWR. So why give people unrealistic expectations on their investments? Is it not better to stay realistic so people who invested can make a more accurate decision?

I am giving people here real information, which is neither here to push down the price nor to raise it, it's just cold hard neutral information, based on facts and historical data. It seems however that any information that I post which does not support the idea that POWR will go up another 1000% within the next 7 days, is considered trolling.
BitScreener

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:39:59 PM

Set web price alert for POWR - working with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox

https://bitscreener.com/coins/power-ledger/price_alert
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

I told people that POWR will not raise again in the next few days, but will rather collapse down to 0.00005000 BTC, yet I was called a troll. And now? Oh wait... now it's down to exactly this price.

How did I know? Because it's the exact same F'n pattern we see for 4 years with over 1000 cryptocurrencies.

• New currency comes out
  • Stays flat for weeks or months until the first increase, which is usually caused by a news announcement.
  • Price then goes up by 100% - 1000% within 72 hours, across multiple major spikes.
  • If after a major spike no other spike has happened within 72 hours, it will steadily decline down to 70% - 80% from its initial price before the first spike. It will then take 3,6,9 or even 12 months until another spike happens that outperforms the previous all time high.

People here in the forum are upset that it kept going down and they kept telling themselves excuses like, Power Ledger will change the world, Power Ledger is unstoppable, Power Ledger is the future of energy, and for those reasons it will go up again in just a few days.
Yes of course Power Ledger is great, if it works that is! Except they don't have a product yet.

If you're a day trader or new to trading, then stop telling yourself POWR will go up in the next few days, no matter how amazing the idea of power ledger is, it will not go up that quickly. No currency in the history of cryptocurrency has had major spikes of 100% + on weekly basis. It takes months and months.

If you invested at a higher price and now you are blocked from re-investing, then sell it. You might make a loss of 50% now, but if you invest wisely, you can make it back in a few days or weeks trading other currencies.
If you invested at a higher price and you are okay waiting 6 months or longer, then keep it. The chances are good that POWR will recover one day.

If you want to invest into POWR, then now is the time to buy. The only risk assessment you should take into consideration before investing into POWR, is that the company Power Ledger is a start up company, that is planning on changing the world with buying and selling electricity across the globe. The only problem? They don't have an actual product yet to accomplish this. It's just a vision. They are only now starting to develop their prototypes. If all goes well, they will have the first applications up and running in 12 - 24 months. All this is written on their website.

Their vision is as great as Elon Musk with Tesla, but even with Tesla they had major setbacks and years of delays. Nothing ever works according to plan. It took Teslas stick 2 years to get the first major spike in their stock value. One day, if Power Ledger succeeds, POWR might be worth $10, $100 or $1000 per unit. If you don't mind the risk and are up for long term investments, then go buy now while it's at $0.50.

By the way, same BS happened with XRP in May when it went up to $0.40 from $0.006. Same pattern, 2 massive spikes, then nothing for 72 hours and it went back down. People who invested at $0.40 kept saying that it will go above $0.40 within just a few days and it will go to $1.00 by June. Now it's almost December and it's at $0.26.

The amount of people on this forum who are coming up with pure fiction and unrealistic goals, and are calling me a troll at the same time, is unreal.

Of course there is a tiny chance that POWR will go up to $1 again within a few days, but that chance is so small and is not based on any real data to support it, it's just hopes and dreams. Looking at all the data, it's much more likely that nothing will happen for another few months with POWR. So why give people unrealistic expectations on their investments? Is it not better to stay realistic so people who invested can make a more accurate decision?

I am giving people here real information, which is neither here to push down the price nor to raise it, it's just cold hard neutral information, based on facts and historical data. It seems however that any information that I post which does not support the idea that POWR will go up another 1000% within the next 7 days, is considered trolling.

You are absolutely right.  Nevertheless is it often a good choice to hold a coin, even if you know it will go down.  Because buying back in at higher prices is (to me) more painful then watching the price go down. (It's an irrational thing, I know).  I'm glad I bought in ICO & won enough to never regret it and I still believe this will be a thing someday.  When the cards are played right, this might indeed spike much much higher than what we saw.

Another tip: if a coin spikes this high and it starts to go flat, watch the shilling.  If they go '70 is the ground floor' and next 'we're consolidating on 60' followed by 'I'm buying all you cheap coins'  ==> GTFout...
Nedu

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:07:56 PM

Power is a great asset in crypto world

center]▬●▬●▬●▬●MyTrackNet●▬●▬●▬●▬
FIND ANYTHING █ GET REWARDED
▬●▬●TOKENSALE DEC 14●▬●▬[/center]
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

Power is a great asset in crypto world

FLO will make energy grid transfers a reality :-D weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

• New currency comes out

I like Ripple.. you are not a troll with this detail at all.  It’s hard to tell the trolls vs contrarians nowawdays.  Thanks for the post.  BTC crash would be a good time for some POWR news.  Wink

I do think with certain coins like OMG we see some pretty parabolic growth early.  I think we’ll still see that with POWR but nothing is a lock at all, and it’s a long haul play.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

I think more people are "trolling" and saying anything they would like than actual proper discussion. There was zero bad news about Power, it's just a bloodbath on the market.
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

I think more people are "trolling" and saying anything they would like than actual proper discussion. There was zero bad news about Power, it's just a bloodbath on the market.

same for every other market except the coin or two that are pumping crazy.
oracle2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Check this out this response. What do you think?

https://ibb.co/ixoeKb

I got the Power!  LOL. Hope it reaches 0.4 to buy 200k.

P.S. If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

• New currency comes out

Bro, you hit the nail, exactly on point, many people does not understand, including myself, took me lots of pain to grow and mature regarding many things like the ones you just mentioned, in the cryptolife if you do not evolve yourself in all the ways possible, you will end up maybe surviving or dying, you´re point is as genuine as nature itself, and it´s so silly to be called a troll when you´re trying to help people to figure out they´re own dirt, and when you see chat boxed over youtube and so saying that you should hurry to invest is x coin that its going to freaking hit the moon, that´s huge crap.
Good job bro! My respect

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: