Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:27:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138817 times)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

Think hard before buying this coin that went up over 10x and is already in top 30 CMC by now. It's shiled hard everywhere with announcement and partherships fomo. If you didn't get in early do yourself a favor and don't get in at this pumped price, it will start selling very soon since people will be taking big profits on this one. Don't chase!

Totally agree here. Its very risky to get in now and I would stay away from it too. Always remember: buy low, sell high. Not the other way around. I know fomo can be tempting sometimes and of course nobody can predict the market and maybe POWR is going to rise even more, but what are you going to do if its not? I would not bet on it cause there is a lot of hype and fomo buying that is happening.

is it worth buying it at this price?

I would definitely wait for a dip. But thats just me. Maybe there wont be a dip soon so buying now could also bring good returns. Nobody can predict the market!

While you were waiting the price did a max of 11500 satoshi. Always remember: the beginners buy low sell high while the experts who make money buy high sell higher. Classic market psychology: in order to win in the long term you need to do the opposite of a beginner. The beginners take comfortable actions and loose while the experts go agains and are counterintuitive. You're welcome for the explanation.
Remember: buy STRENGTH not weakness!!!!
agree nobody can predict the market. Right now the volumes are insane for POWR

Guys if I could help with this debate . This is not a financial advice  , it's up to you but you can do all that you guys described while mitigating risks.
Ex: you have 1000$ to invest and you made the decision that you want to be in that coin. Invest 20% regardless of the pump and wait couple of days to see how it goes. Invest another 20% and wait and so on to spread out the cost over 10 days let's say. Unlikely the trend stays the same over 10 days.  If it's to crash at some point you won't loose the max  and if it pumps you won't earn the max either . Meanwhile this means you will have time to observe and assess further this opportunity. How does sound for you Huh
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

POWR is getting real power to take fly to the moon I'm quite who will sell this token at low price will regret for sure. This token has much high potential to reach over $5 in very short term time of period so don't get fooled.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

Great project.

Got gun shy about ICO's after getting burned by a few so stopped looking, this however is reminding me of early days of OmiseGo and Ants/NEO. Looking at the fundamentals, the team, and crazy amount of legit press/deals/etc happening, I see this marketcap and go "huh? This is going to billions for sure". It might oscillate a lot on the way however I see very quick gains (already up a lot $%) both short and long term. Got a ton of them now and just hodling while buying dips.

Random internet guy prediction: "1billion marketcap within 2weeks to a month/eoy" making it just under $3, I'll go ahead and say $3.50 even.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:54:16 PM

While you were waiting the price did a max of 11500 satoshi. Always remember: the beginners buy low sell high while the experts who make money buy high sell higher. Classic market psychology: in order to win in the long term you need to do the opposite of a beginner. The beginners take comfortable actions and loose while the experts go agains and are counterintuitive. You're welcome for the explanation.
Remember: buy STRENGTH not weakness!!!!
agree nobody can predict the market. Right now the volumes are insane for POWR

Guys if I could help with this debate . This is not a financial advice  , it's up to you but you can do all that you guys described while mitigating risks.
Ex: you have 1000$ to invest and you made the decision that you want to be in that coin. Invest 20% regardless of the pump and wait couple of days to see how it goes. Invest another 20% and wait and so on to spread out the cost over 10 days let's say. Unlikely the trend stays the same over 10 days.  If it's to crash at some point you won't loose the max  and if it pumps you won't earn the max either . Meanwhile this means you will have time to observe and assess further this opportunity. How does sound for you Huh

Thats well formulated and sounds very reasonable to me. I will try to think the other way around now. But I definitely dont consider myself as an expert so I need to learn to act that way! Thanks alot for this comment though!

Also I would like to thank you too Driendy, as I really like this strategy. I did so a couple of times before, and it always worked out sometimes for the good, sometimes for that bad, but always in a acceptable ratio. Thats some good coments here!
Myriad Force

Activity: 224

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:03:34 PM

Power Ledger is a World Changer - Are you a believer yet?
1.Real World Utility Functioning Now.
2.No Competition.
3.The Future of Energy in a 'Post-Globalist World'.
4. First Mover with Gov't and Energy Company Contracts.
5. Unlimited Potential.

Cool
Onetrack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:08:26 PM

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2110147/sales-rooftop-solar-power-begin-thailand

There it is
I think?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

2.No Competition.

That's not exactly true.  Suncontract SNC is a P2P energy trading platform too.  Ok, their marketing is smaller & ico raised less but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  Price of their token has startd to climb too.  (not provoking a SNC vs. POWR discussion here btw)
worthy1

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

Are people on here really saying experts buy high and sell higher lol good one, what a strategy. Your saying that these experts have some crystal ball showing that a coin is going to go higher then it is, I don't think so. They buy the dips and look at the history of the coin, if it has been high many times before then the chances are that dip will reverse at some stage. To buy a new coin with no history of peaks is the stupidest thing you can do.

Look at all the coins that have had 50, 60, 70+ increase yesterday, would you buy half of them because they are high. I don't think so.

In saying that I plan on investing on POWR but not while its the highest it has been, what goes up always pulls back a bit. Id rather fatten my BTC stack on some guaranteed rises then risk buying on a high 'like an expert'
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:36:18 PM

Are people on here really saying experts buy high and sell higher lol good one, what a strategy. Your saying that these experts have some crystal ball showing that a coin is going to go higher then it is, I don't think so. They buy the dips and look at the history of the coin, if it has been high many times before then the chances are that dip will reverse at some stage. To buy a new coin with no history of peaks is the stupidest thing you can do.

Look at all the coins that have had 50, 60, 70+ increase yesterday, would you buy half of them because they are high. I don't think so.

In saying that I plan on investing on POWR but not while its the highest it has been, what goes up always pulls back a bit. Id rather fatten my BTC stack on some guaranteed rises then risk buying on a high 'like an expert'

Good points, just to stimulate some positive debate, I'll disagree from a certain angle. Yes I consider myself above average/pro/whatever (aka done very well, since 2013ish). I buy highs (lows too obviously), that are predictably or unpredictably going higher, and I scale exit anticipating dips, however tomorrows dips might not dip enough to match todays prices. This coin is a rarity, can't really be looked at as a universal pattern or what pros typically do or don't do every formula and %/variable change is different for everyone. This is more akin to a NEO/OMG/WALTON organic rise coupled with real world events and the bonues of no hype re stickers on skateboards or pre-announcing news for 3 days to stimulate said hype and be let down. This is is a pleasant surprise in our eco-system and I am not dollarCostAveraging at all on this one (already in heavy profit since that decision and scaled exits along the way to buy dips as stated above).

I don't believe the retracement/pullback is going to be lower than todays price and if so not by enough. The 10K sats psychological barrier has blown by, the $1 barrier is next, from there I think we're going to see momentum continue to go crazy. Could be totally wrong but as a random internet guy looking out for fellow investors best interests re profits (who enjoy some risk and are ok if there is some loss), I wouldn't wait another second on this one.

EDIT: And as I typed this we reached another ATH and climbing, looks like we're hitting that $1 barrier very shortly, this should be a good test re above statements.

Myriad Force

Activity: 224

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:36:44 PM

2.No Competition.

That's not exactly true.  Suncontract SNC is a P2P energy trading platform too.  Ok, their marketing is smaller & ico raised less but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  Price of their token has startd to climb too.  (not provoking a SNC vs. POWR discussion here btw)

Yup - "ZERO COMPETITION".  
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

Are you guys working with Solarcoin?
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:43:59 PM

Great price on POWR but watch out getting in this late, a correction will surely come soon.  Take profits!
bribed

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

Good points, just to stimulate some positive debate, I'll disagree from a certain angle. Yes I consider myself above average/pro/whatever (aka done very well, since 2013ish). I buy highs (lows too obviously), that are predictably or unpredictably going higher, and I scale exit anticipating dips, however tomorrows dips might not dip enough to match todays prices. This coin is a rarity, can't really be looked at as a universal pattern or what pros typically do or don't do every formula and %/variable change is different for everyone. This is more akin to a NEO/OMG/WALTON organic rise coupled with real world events and the bonues of no hype re stickers on skateboards or pre-announcing news for 3 days to stimulate said hype and be let down. This is is a pleasant surprise in our eco-system and I am not dollarCostAveraging at all on this one (already in heavy profit since that decision and scaled exits along the way to buy dips as stated above).

I don't believe the retracement/pullback is going to be lower than todays price and if so not by enough. The 10K sats psychological barrier has blown by, the $1 barrier is next, from there I think we're going to see momentum continue to go crazy. Could be totally wrong but as a random internet guy looking out for fellow investors best interests (who enjoy some risk and are ok if there is some loss), I wouldn't wait another second on this one.

Again, very interesting comments here! I now feel tempted to buy-in regardless of my fear. Im really not a pro or anything near it, so I just want to accumulate some knowledge here: what makes you think that it wont retrace more than the current price? Even with those new points of view, I stick to: nobody can predict the market! POWR could go way higher, but at the same time if speculators start to cash out weak hands will follow and can cause a crash. When and if this is goint to happen? Nobody can tell. But I've learned to respect the market the hard way. I will just see where it goes by putting tranches of my investment in there, day by day, and see where we are heading.
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:53:29 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:02:47 PM by CryptoBoomers

I don't believe the retracement/pullback is going to be lower than todays price and if so not by enough. The 10K sats psychological barrier has blown by, the $1 barrier is next, from there I think we're going to see momentum continue to go crazy. Could be totally wrong but as a random internet guy looking out for fellow investors best interests (who enjoy some risk and are ok if there is some loss), I wouldn't wait another second on this one.

Again, very interesting comments here! I now feel tempted to buy-in regardless of my fear. Im really not a pro or anything near it, so I just want to accumulate some knowledge here: what makes you think that it wont retrace more than the current price? Even with those new points of view, I stick to: nobody can predict the market! POWR could go way higher, but at the same time if speculators start to cash out weak hands will follow and can cause a crash. When and if this is goint to happen? Nobody can tell. But I've learned to respect the market the hard way. I will just see where it goes by putting tranches of my investment in there, day by day, and see where we are heading.

I've learned to respect the market too, through getting rekt many times, thus "becoming a pro at something is failing at it from every angle and knowing how not to make the same mistakes, or minimize them". Past market history isn't always accurate re predicting what will happen in the future, however past experience and pattern recognition of momentum and wealth preservation solutions come into play and are strict.

Example. Buy in now, all in. Start to sell a little as it goes up IF you are afraid of the loss. Now you have profit and some reserve to buy a dip. Be brave and sell the dip to buy back lower (or lose your shirt), sell half once a decent profit is reached so you feel safe, etc. There are many ways to not get rekt, stop losses, scaled orders of small profit, etc. etc. Opportunities like this are infrequent and this is not a group pump or parabolic 2 day climb/drop, I actually feel extremely safe both playing this markets swings AND hodling if I was new again.

*Sometimes 'timing the market, is time in the market. I'd rather have my money in and be prepared/insured to pull out on a stop loss vs being on the side lines watching lost profit if I was in.

EDIT: We are consolidating as I type this, there's your dip, I don't think we'll see this again until we pass $1, anything can happen from there but the news/PR/buzz/blogs/YouTubeVideosetc. are going to hype it like fuck from there imo like any milestone.

w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

I've learned to respect the market too, through getting rekt many times, thus "becoming a pro at something is failing at it from every angle and knowing how not to make the same mistakes, or minimize them". Past market history isn't always accurate, however past experience and pattern recognition of momentum and wealth preservation solutions come into play and are strict.

Example. Buy in now, all in. Start to sell a little as it goes up IF you are afraid of the loss. Now you have profit and some reserve to buy a dip. Be brave and sell the dip to buy back lower (or lose your shirt), sell half once a decent profit is reached so you feel safe, etc. There are many ways to not get rekt, stop losses, scaled orders of small profit, etc. etc. Opportunities like this are infrequent and this is not a group pump or parabolic 2 day climb/drop, I actually feel extremely safe both playing this markets swings AND hodling if I was new again.

*Sometimes 'timing the market, is time in the market. I'd rather have my money in and be prepared/insured to pull out on a stop loss vs being on the side lines watching lost profit if I was in.

I think I can summarize your post very simply:

Buy.  HODL.  Sell.  Repeat.
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

lol YEP. We can summarize again:

BUY

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

2.No Competition.

Yup - "ZERO COMPETITION".  

Oh, you used big blue capitals to state something without any content... In that case what you say must be true.

Nah man, stop your simple shilling.  It makes a project look suspicious.  I've read your posts.  You just hop on from one project to the next.  After a while you say 'I sold all my X coin for coin Y!!'  That sh*t doesn't work on educated people.  

SNC is also a green energy P2P project.  They can coexist you know.  You don't even have to see them as competition.  

Just never go full Trump in your comments, it makes you look dumb.
atharva01

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

Is this project bounty campaign still going on ?
worthy1

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:42 PM

haha you are so stupid  Lips sealed Lips sealed  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
it's called momentum and or breakout trading you ignorant, have you ever read a book about trading? Given that the crypto market is so crazy, if you are waiting the retrace, it is very likely to not get in. combined with what Driendy said, is gold! but you need to tweak a little bit the rules and be flexible with the quantity, both ways.

so sick of fu*** ignorants like you! get lost and stop acting like an expert cuz you talk nonsens!
https://masterinvestor.co.uk/trading/trade-breakouts-buying-strength/

btw, do you know what "always pulls back"? your IQ  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Wow, clearly this guy doesn't get any sex or something. You need anger management classes. Get on any forum and tell people you buy the highs cos its just going to get higher and you will get laughed at and told who is stupid, go on, do it. I'm acting like an expert yet you have 8 posts, lol get the f@#k out of here worm.

People like Cryptoboomer that actually provide interesting information is what these forums are all about, a newbie telling people to buy the highs is not, lol buy the highs, yeh that wont get you broke real quick. Every forum on alts says their coin is the next best thing and is about to go to the moon, buy buy buy. Lets see how quick people go broke listening to them.

Me I am doing my research before I buy a coin, not listening to a douche on a forum saying buy the high, that's what experts do lol retard.

I like POWR but I am doing some research before I dive in and encourage others to do the same, it is unique which is the main thing but if your planning on investing on anything do some reading. DO NOT buy on a whim of some fool on a forum saying buy high my crystal ball says its going to go higher, you will go broke very quickly...
bribed

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:35:03 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 10:53:00 PM by bribed

I've learned to respect the market too, through getting rekt many times, thus "becoming a pro at something is failing at it from every angle and knowing how not to make the same mistakes, or minimize them". Past market history isn't always accurate, however past experience and pattern recognition of momentum and wealth preservation solutions come into play and are strict.

EDIT: We are consolidating as I type this, there's your dip, I don't think we'll see this again until we pass $1, anything can happen from there but the news/PR/buzz/blogs/YouTubeVideosetc. are going to hype it like fuck from there imo like any milestone.

Thanks again for this nice input. I just entered and bought myself a first batch of POWR. I didnt go all in though. I will buy small batches every day to minimize the risk. I have a lot to learn on my way to become a good trader as it seems (but I already knew that before). Lets see how far we can go here, I'm very curious how this whole thing will develop.

EDIT: Just realized that if I waited 10 Minutes I would have some more POWR now, guess thats how it goes! Excited what its like tomorrow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: