Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:58 PM

Wow, clearly this guy doesn't get any sex or something. You need anger management classes. Get on any forum and tell people you buy the highs cos its just going to get higher and you will get laughed at and told who is stupid, go on, do it. I'm acting like an expert yet you have 8 posts, lol get the f@#k out of here worm.

People like Cryptoboomer that actually provide interesting information is what these forums are all about, a newbie telling people to buy the highs is not, lol buy the highs, yeh that wont get you broke real quick. Every forum on alts says their coin is the next best thing and is about to go to the moon, buy buy buy. Lets see how quick people go broke listening to them.

Me I am doing my research before I buy a coin, not listening to a douche on a forum saying buy the high, that's what experts do lol retard.

I like POWR but I am doing some research before I dive in and encourage others to do the same, it is unique which is the main thing but if your planning on investing on anything do some reading. DO NOT buy on a whim of some fool on a forum saying buy high my crystal ball says its going to go higher, you will go broke very quickly...

+1 hahaha buy high and sell higher, now ive heard it all. Buy the lows people unless you are sure the price is going high which no one is otherwise we would all be rich!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:14:27 PM by CryptoBoomers

Again, very interesting comments here! I now feel tempted to buy-in regardless of my fear. Im really not a pro or anything near it, so I just want to accumulate some knowledge here: what makes you think that it wont retrace more than the current price? Even with those new points of view, I stick to: nobody can predict the market! POWR could go way higher, but at the same time if speculators start to cash out weak hands will follow and can cause a crash. When and if this is goint to happen? Nobody can tell. But I've learned to respect the market the hard way. I will just see where it goes by putting tranches of my investment in there, day by day, and see where we are heading.

I've learned to respect the market too, through getting rekt many times, thus "becoming a pro at something is failing at it from every angle and knowing how not to make the same mistakes, or minimize them". Past market history isn't always accurate, however past experience and pattern recognition of momentum and wealth preservation solutions come into play and are strict.

Example. Buy in now, all in. Start to sell a little as it goes up IF you are afraid of the loss. Now you have profit and some reserve to buy a dip. Be brave and sell the dip to buy back lower (or lose your shirt), sell half once a decent profit is reached so you feel safe, etc. There are many ways to not get rekt, stop losses, scaled orders of small profit, etc. etc. Opportunities like this are infrequent and this is not a group pump or parabolic 2 day climb/drop, I actually feel extremely safe both playing this markets swings AND hodling if I was new again.

*Sometimes 'timing the market, is time in the market. I'd rather have my money in and be prepared/insured to pull out on a stop loss vs being on the side lines watching lost profit if I was in.

EDIT: We are consolidating as I type this, there's your dip, I don't think we'll see this again until we pass $1, anything can happen from there but the news/PR/buzz/blogs/YouTubeVideosetc. are going to hype it like fuck from there imo like any milestone.

Thanks again for this nice input. I just entered and bought myself a first batch of POWR. I didnt go all in though. I will buy small batches every day to minimize the risk. I have a lot to learn on my way to become a good trader as it seems (but I already knew that before). Lets see how far we can go here, I'm very curious how this whole thing will develop.

EDIT: Just realized that if I waited 10 Minutes I would have some more POWR now, guess thats how it goes! Excited what its like tomorrow!

Happy for you. You're human, you WILL have fear/greed/whatifs/fackkkkkk/yayyyyyyyy rollercoasters from here. Learn to embrace them and never trade on emotion. Pretend you're a computer. Once it goes up and you're in profit set a stop loss when you go to sleep OR be ok with the swings and always remember TSE (Time Shifts Everything - zoom out on charts - don't be stuck on 1min candles look at others vs this one moment in time). *Also, there is only so much TA you can do, this eco-system is very news/spec/rumor/hype driven, so charting stuff often goes left due to random variable change along the oscillations...

EDIT: If it falls more, that's when you buy more as it goes down and oscillates back up so you DCA by the time it upswings again. I just grabbed more and am waiting kinda hoping it dips a bit more from here before liftoff.

EDIT 2: Really strong support at 105, doubt we're going lower, let's see how this reversal goes.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

Again, very interesting comments here! I now feel tempted to buy-in regardless of my fear. Im really not a pro or anything near it, so I just want to accumulate some knowledge here: what makes you think that it wont retrace more than the current price? Even with those new points of view, I stick to: nobody can predict the market! POWR could go way higher, but at the same time if speculators start to cash out weak hands will follow and can cause a crash. When and if this is goint to happen? Nobody can tell. But I've learned to respect the market the hard way. I will just see where it goes by putting tranches of my investment in there, day by day, and see where we are heading.

I've learned to respect the market too, through getting rekt many times, thus "becoming a pro at something is failing at it from every angle and knowing how not to make the same mistakes, or minimize them". Past market history isn't always accurate, however past experience and pattern recognition of momentum and wealth preservation solutions come into play and are strict.

Example. Buy in now, all in. Start to sell a little as it goes up IF you are afraid of the loss. Now you have profit and some reserve to buy a dip. Be brave and sell the dip to buy back lower (or lose your shirt), sell half once a decent profit is reached so you feel safe, etc. There are many ways to not get rekt, stop losses, scaled orders of small profit, etc. etc. Opportunities like this are infrequent and this is not a group pump or parabolic 2 day climb/drop, I actually feel extremely safe both playing this markets swings AND hodling if I was new again.

*Sometimes 'timing the market, is time in the market. I'd rather have my money in and be prepared/insured to pull out on a stop loss vs being on the side lines watching lost profit if I was in.

EDIT: We are consolidating as I type this, there's your dip, I don't think we'll see this again until we pass $1, anything can happen from there but the news/PR/buzz/blogs/YouTubeVideosetc. are going to hype it like fuck from there imo like any milestone.

Thanks again for this nice input. I just entered and bought myself a first batch of POWR. I didnt go all in though. I will buy small batches every day to minimize the risk. I have a lot to learn on my way to become a good trader as it seems (but I already knew that before). Lets see how far we can go here, I'm very curious how this whole thing will develop.

EDIT: Just realized that if I waited 10 Minutes I would have some more POWR now, guess thats how it goes! Excited what its like tomorrow!

Once it goes up and you're in profit set a stop loss when you go to sleep

Stop loss orders are made to be filled by daytraders.  I only use them at 20% lower than bidding price so they dpn't get picked up easily.  But even then... If you believe in a project and you made more than 100% gains, put your stop loss at 50% of current price or even lower.  You can actyally go down in a rising market on stop loss orders and FOMO next day.
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Once it goes up and you're in profit set a stop loss when you go to sleep

Stop loss orders are made to be filled by daytraders.  I only use them at 20% lower than bidding price so they dpn't get picked up easily.  But even then... If you believe in a project and you made more than 100% gains, put your stop loss at 50% of current price or even lower.  You can actyally go down in a rising market on stop loss orders and FOMO next day.

^Yes well put, I should have stated stop losses can work against you, however for the new trader that is most worried about losing their investment or panic selling manually and just want piece of mind while they sleep this is what I used to do. And yes I fomo'd in some days because of it so learned to % balance in creative ways and even set buy orders way lower than stop loss orders scaled etc.

Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

stop fighting enjoy life and most of all have a great thanksgiving where ever you are
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:32 PM

Happy for you. You're human, you WILL have fear/greed/whatifs/fackkkkkk/yayyyyyyyy rollercoasters from here. Learn to embrace them and never trade on emotion. Pretend you're a computer. Once it goes up and you're in profit set a stop loss when you go to sleep OR be ok with the swings and always remember TSE (Time Shifts Everything - zoom out on charts - don't be stuck on 1min candles look at others vs this one moment in time). *Also, there is only so much TA you can do, this eco-system is very news/spec/rumor/hype driven, so charting stuff often goes left due to random variable change along the oscillations...

EDIT: If it falls more, that's when you buy more as it goes down and oscillates back up so you DCA by the time it upswings again. I just grabbed more and am waiting kinda hoping it dips a bit more from here before liftoff.

EDIT 2: Really strong support at 105, doubt we're going lower, let's see how this reversal goes.

Wise words here, especially in regards to the cryptomarket I totally agree. I would say that this space is totally unpredictable, maybe daytraders can predict with TA to a certain degree, but this also sometimes can go south in this market due to unexpected news/rumors/hype.
About the stop-loss orders, I think I will hold for some time anyways and can live with the swings. One thing I am always wondering though: is there also an ordertype for buying at a certain price? For example if I want to go to sleep and but am scared that the price is going to moon overnight so I set an order to buy at a certain price level? Maybe its a really silly question, but as you have been so nice with me, maybe you can answer it. I made the mistake once (when trying this) to place a limit order at a way higher price than it was currently trading. As soon as I placed it, I ended up buying the coins for that price. Felt kinda dumb afterwards...  
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:01:35 AM

Wise words here, especially in regards to the cryptomarket I totally agree. I would say that this space is totally unpredictable, maybe daytrader can predict with TA to a certain degree, but also this can sometimes go south in this market.
About the stop-loss orders, I think I will hold for some time anyways and can live with the swings. One thing I am always wondering though: is there also an ordertype for buying at a certain price? For example if I want to go to sleep and but am scared that the price is going to moon overnight so I set an order to buy at a certain price level? Maybe its a really silly question, but as you have been so nice with me, maybe you can answer it. I made the mistake once (when trying this) to place a limit order at a way higher price than it was currently trading. As soon as I placed it, I ended up buying the coins for that price. Felt kinda dumb afterwards...  

On Bittrex ORDER TYPE set it to CONDITIONAL - then click CONDITION and you have options there to buy/sell at or below/above whatever price Smiley. Certain exchanges offer certain features others don't. HITBTC has one of the best order systems but their exchange is extremely fragile and small liquidity on most coins so it's overkill until they step their shit up. I WISH bittrex had the HITBTC features or even BITFINEX where you can hide orders, do stop limits, scaled orders on auto, not really sure why bittrex isn't focusing on this stuff but they're so huge I guess for them maintaining systems and userbase growth is paramount so I doubt we'll see a change any time soon.

EDIT: Also this is on a few other exchanges that are big, bittrex leads, Binance is at half. When this coin makes its way to other major exchanges (I think they will add it fast as they are losing on trading commission and this coin has proved itself safe re what exchanges look for), it's going to open you up to those exchanges markets and features. I would advise that you get comfy with at least 3 exchanges slowly so you can have a better birds eye view of the market. I tend to keep tabs/windows open for all exchanges I have positions in or coins in, sometimes one exchange leads by enough time that you have an advantage to make your trades on the secondary exchange as it follows tit for tat most times with a small delay... that and you can make better overall decisions should you ever get into hyper trading for max gains on the days swings.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

I can see POWER coins pump a lot recently, about 60% per day, it is very crazy as far as I can see. I do not know much about this coin, anyone can tell me why?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:38:41 AM

Wise words here, especially in regards to the cryptomarket I totally agree. I would say that this space is totally unpredictable, maybe daytrader can predict with TA to a certain degree, but also this can sometimes go south in this market.

On Bittrex ORDER TYPE set it to CONDITIONAL - then click CONDITION and you have options there to buy/sell at or below/above whatever price Smiley. Certain exchanges offer certain features others don't. HITBTC has one of the best order systems but their exchange is extremely fragile and small liquidity on most coins so it's overkill until they step their shit up. I WISH bittrex had the HITBTC features or even BITFINEX where you can hide orders, do stop limits, scaled orders on auto, not really sure why bittrex isn't focusing on this stuff but they're so huge I guess for them maintaining systems and userbase growth is paramount so I doubt we'll see a change any time soon.

EDIT: Also this is on a few other exchanges that are big, bittrex leads, Binance is at half. When this coin makes its way to other major exchanges (I think they will add it fast as they are losing on trading commission and this coin has proved itself safe re what exchanges look for), it's going to open you up to those exchanges markets and features. I would advise that you get comfy with at least 3 exchanges slowly so you can have a better birds eye view of the market. I tend to keep tabs/windows open for all exchanges I have positions in or coins in, sometimes one exchange leads by enough time that you have an advantage to make your trades on the secondary exchange as it follows tit for tat most times with a small delay... that and you can make better overall decisions should you ever get into hyper trading for max gains on the days swings.

Thank you so much for this detailed explanations! I learned a lot from you today! Really appreciate that you take the time to share your knowledge with me (us)! I defo will get more familiar with the different order types tomorrow. As for HitBtc I always stayed away from that exchange because I read so many times that it is shady and scamming people. I became in love with Binance lately, the clear interface, the many coins they are adding, every taken action being conducted in seconds... Just beautiful. I guess I have a long road ahead until I will be able to master daytrading, but the learning curve in crypte is steep, and really fun too! Thanks again and have a good day/night!
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:50:48 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:17:02 AM by CryptoBoomers

^ No problem, thank you for showing appreciation - I enjoyed the brain dump and helping out. Feel free to ask whatever anytime if I catch it I'll reply in detail.

I would recommend signing up to BitFinex and Polo as well. I HATE HitBTC - however - there is a time and place for everything. You'll learn about arbitrage soon but in short: Bittrex listed BTG recently, it climbed like CRAZY. It was only on HITBTC re deposits being accepted before this. So for about 10hours there was a HUGE differential between prices on two exchanges (in this case it started as more than 300% as it skyrocketed on BITTREX there was not enough coins or money on HITBTC, easy to be a whale there Wink). So This is where it gets scammy - when the arb is too huge, they cap deposits/withdrawls under the guise of "system maintenance, software upgrades, or flat out 'deposits/withdrawls are currently disabled".

It's random, and the site is fragile from growth so order books don't fire, pages don't load or take long, confirmations and waiting on TX's to go through are stressful. So I had xxx btg on HITBTC and xx BTC on Bittrex. I transfer the BTG from HITBTC to BITTREX while sending the BTC from BITTREX to HITBTC. Sell the BTG on bittrex for 300% BTC, and immediately send the BTC back to HITBTC (or you can use ETH/sometimes faster). Now I have the first round of BITTREX BTC at HITBTC and am buying BTG it again at 300% discount with the profits from Bittrex also coming back into HITBTC as BTC... Repeat this process as often as you can as the prices even out between exchanges and you just tripled your money. In my case I only managed to do two rounds, and on my third and biggest loop around, my BTG got stuck in HITBTC withdrawl confirmed mode for 8hrs and then returned to hitbtc, and by then the prices were synced everywhere.. Still though those two rounds just doubled me. Doesn't happen often but once you understand the 'whole' eco-system and watch enough whales manip order books/systems, you start to become one and fuck up less while winning more in creative ways.

rhj1991

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:10:31 AM

This one gonna run like neo. Imo touch .005 end of December or early Q1 2018.
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

Just studied their website and I am a POWR supporter. Their partners are strong and their program is hot. The only thing I don't like is the large nr. of supplies of the coins. Their website is by far the best one I have seen so far of all Crypto's and the falling stars at the homepage made me laugh and even made a wish (sorry I cannot say the wish, because you may never say the wish to someone or it will not work). I will follow this daily now  Grin

w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

Lots of newbie accounts here.......

Looks like a correction is incoming, take profits while you can!  This is hitting 9K sat before we move up again.
shenxirrwya1582

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:30 AM

You're amazing !! Power Ledger.
It's 10x ROI just in a short time.
and you finished your roadmap smoothly.

Hope you will listed on Bittrex or Bitstamp soon, then you will get more money to do a great job.
Gunna01

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Hope you will listed on Bittrex or Bitstamp soon, then you will get more money to do a great job.

HAve you done any research? They are already listed on Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POWR
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

HAve you done any research? They are already listed on Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POWR

Probably a bot.  Bleep bloop.
servsec

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

Which good wallet to use for Power Ledger?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

Very good to know about the power ledger meeting and updates. In the beginning many people mentioned power ledger is going to scam but today the value of power ledger and Australia government showing lot of interest towards it.

Australia is one of the places on earth with more sun light per square meter. There is a lot of interest from Australia.  Roll Eyes

Government are showing interest towards the power ledger but the government mentioned directly in any sort of the news because many people like me need real news because as investor I need to find more things about the power ledger.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:02 AM

Very good to know about the power ledger meeting and updates. In the beginning many people mentioned power ledger is going to scam but today the value of power ledger and Australia government showing lot of interest towards it.

Australia is one of the places on earth with more sun light per square meter. There is a lot of interest from Australia.  Roll Eyes

Government are showing interest towards the power ledger but the government mentioned directly in any sort of the news because many people like me need real news because as investor I need to find more things about the power ledger.

Believe me, the hype around Power Ledge isn't hot air. The company is well established, as is their network. They signed an $8mm deal with the Australian government last week, have the Thailand deal on the table, another potentially huge deal in India, and even Elon Musk is eyeing them. There are many ICOs and cryptos promising big things. The difference is that they promise to do it two years from launch, where as PL is already there. It's only going to go up from here. Do some digging and you'll find tons of articles from credible mainstream sources. Any fluctuations should be temporary. POWR is a steam train...or perhaps I should say a solar train  Grin
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:07:03 AM

Lots of newbie accounts here.......

Looks like a correction is incoming, take profits while you can!  This is hitting 9K sat before we move up again.

Yup it was always going to correct, glad I bought some on the dip and not the high (seriously wtf) and hopefully others took that advice to. Will buy some more if it continues to dip also. Solid project  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: