Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
bubucha

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

is it too late to invest now ?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

It is never too late if you believe the project will succeed.
Make your own research - check information about developers that are behind the project, read the whitepaper and roadmap, and make your own decision.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

It was $0.05 at the 1st Nov, and $0.80 now.  Its up to you, but Bitcoin started somewhere, and this has a product behind it
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

0.80 is nothing. I invested when it was 0.85, the people in this project are no jokers (I did research yesterday), just look at their program and partners and they just began making progress, they will only make more progress, I don't care if it goes 0.70 as I am convinced it will be good in the end. Btw, e-vehicles/electric-items are the future so power up while you can as it is still under the $1 and 0.80 still a great moment to step in.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:50:13 PM

It was $0.05 at the 1st Nov, and $0.80 now.  Its up to you, but Bitcoin started somewhere, and this has a product behind it

True, the price has increased significantly, but in my opinion it is only the beginning. The project develops very actively. This may be one of those 100x investments .. I hope Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

I understand this was my first purchase this morning, although bought on the Bullish at $0.89, but I'm happy to sit it out, and not let emotions ruin it.

Lots of research into this token beforehand before purchasing.

I feel good about its future.
Elby

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

Lots of newbie accounts here.......

Looks like a correction is incoming, take profits while you can!  This is hitting 9K sat before we move up again.

Yup it was always going to correct, glad I bought some on the dip and not the high (seriously wtf) and hopefully others took that advice to. Will buy some more if it continues to dip also. Solid project  Smiley

Oh I overestimated you.
A dip of about +/-1500 sats in a context with such a high std deviation is what you were waiting for and for you is a correction?
Man... from where are you coming for? Pizza delivery boy? My posts count doesn't mean that I'm newbie. I traded normal markets as a market maker at institutional level long before you were born.

Well I've been trading crypto long before you knew what crypto was.  I'm not implying newbies don't know anything about trading or even that newbies don't know anything about crypto.  I'm implying that there are quite a few obvious shills.  Are we measuring dicks or can we just talk about the coin like civilized people?

Sorry, my prediction was 500 sat off......thus far.

Ok, yes newbie as forum member does not automaticlly mean they are also newbie in cryptobusiness

Elby

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

I understand this was my first purchase this morning, although bought on the Bullish at $0.89, but I'm happy to sit it out, and not let emotions ruin it.

Lots of research into this token beforehand before purchasing.

I feel good about its future.

Good job! Agree, hope they will get big contracts with power suppliers.

JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

ok quick recap of why Power Ledger is doing so well IMO.

1. Its more than 10x its ICO value (Life-changing for some of those those who bought in then) and still growing super strongly week on week.

2. How many other Crypto's have: - full open backing/multi-million dollar grants of a first world national government (Hello from Australia!)
                                               - 2 universities on the team
                                               - CSIRO as partners (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization of Australia - you          know.. where wifi was invented)  as well as the Federal Aust' Governments Digital Transformation Department.                                                                          .                                              - Used blockchain to essentially create a digital emmissions trading scheme.
                                               - created a data ledger to track household energy consumption allowing neighbours to trade excess energy or shortages with each other and in the process creating much cheaper power systems (Hello India, China Africa!)

3. The fact that its based on Renewable Energy and you can invest at any level makes it attractive for all Renewable lovers & those who are keen to stop climate change wrecking the planet (lets go and Solar + Battery power India & shut down some coal-fired power plants for the planet yeah?)

4. Large whales were blocked from bulk buying at the Initial Coin Offering level - so this is a grassroots one for the people & smaller investors in general hence why you're not seeing big fake pump n dump vertical lines on the charts.

5. Big First Mover advantage - they are way out in front of anyone else with their already developed & tested / operating microgrid solar +battery tech + they are locking down big markets in their first month after ICO (India, Australia, Thailand)

6. POWR has just inked a deal with Origin Energy Australia that supplies 4.1 million customers with electricity & gas in THE MOST EXPENSIVE electricity market in the world** (YEP its 2 to 3x more $$$ for electricity in Australia than in the USA) so just use your imagination as to how keen ppl will be to get on board the AIRBNB of Electricity and start saving some serious money.

** http://www.afr.com/news/australian-households-pay-highest-power-prices-in-world-20170804-gxp58a

THINK about this - If other federal governments see this Independent but Australian Govt backed currency take off, revolutionize energy trading & take it out of the hands of a few ultra wealthy companies and put it in the hands of the people across Australia, India, Thailand & whatever counties they sign up next - like Airbnb did for vacations & uber for rideshares - and be hugely successful, this could open doors to other governments starting to want to compete by backing the R&D of cryptos in their own nations and then open up the floodgates for Crypto to become more mainstream & widely accepted & used across society.

It could also help lift a truckload of people out of poverty in third world nations - its much easier to start a business if you can get power...

I've traded in about 75% of my other coins (keeping 25% for safety as I can see the potential of this stock continuing to grow for at least a few months faster than the rest of the sector and looking to hold for at least 1-2 years I reckon)

Q for the old hands.. has there been another coin to zoom from the market cap ranking no. 970s go inside the top 30 inside 3 weeks before?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

ok quick recap of why Power Ledger is doing so well IMO.

1. Its more than 10x its ICO value (Life-changing for some of those those who bought in then) and still growing super strongly week on week.

2. How many other Crypto's have: - full open backing/multi-million dollar grants of a first world national government (Hello from Australia!)
                                               - 2 universities on the team
                                               - CSIRO as partners (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization of Australia - you          know.. where wifi was invented)  as well as the Federal Aust' Governments Digital Transformation Department.                                                                          .                                              - Used blockchain to essentially create a digital emmissions trading scheme.
                                               - created a data ledger to track household energy consumption allowing neighbours to trade excess energy or shortages with each other and in the process creating much cheaper power systems (Hello India, China Africa!)

3. The fact that its based on Renewable Energy and you can invest at any level makes it attractive for all Renewable lovers & those who are keen to stop climate change wrecking the planet (lets go and Solar + Battery power India & shut down some coal-fired power plants for the planet yeah?)

4. Large whales were blocked from bulk buying at the Initial Coin Offering level - so this is a grassroots one for the people & smaller investors in general hence why you're not seeing big fake pump n dump vertical lines on the charts.

5. Big First Mover advantage - they are way out in front of anyone else with their already developed & tested / operating microgrid solar +battery tech + they are locking down big markets in their first month after ICO (India, Australia, Thailand)

6. POWR has just inked a deal with Origin Energy Australia that supplies 4.1 million customers with electricity & gas in THE MOST EXPENSIVE electricity market in the world** (YEP its 2 to 3x more $$$ for electricity in Australia than in the USA) so just use your imagination as to how keen ppl will be to get on board the AIRBNB of Electricity and start saving some serious money.

** http://www.afr.com/news/australian-households-pay-highest-power-prices-in-world-20170804-gxp58a

THINK about this - If other federal governments see this Independent but Australian Govt backed currency take off, revolutionize energy trading & take it out of the hands of a few ultra wealthy companies and put it in the hands of the people across Australia, India, Thailand & whatever counties they sign up next - like Airbnb did for vacations & uber for rideshares - and be hugely successful, this could open doors to other governments starting to want to compete by backing the R&D of cryptos in their own nations and then open up the floodgates for Crypto to become more mainstream & widely accepted & used across society.

It could also help lift a truckload of people out of poverty in third world nations - its much easier to start a business if you can get power...

I've traded in about 75% of my other coins (keeping 25% for safety as I can see the potential of this stock continuing to grow for at least a few months faster than the rest of the sector and looking to hold for at least 1-2 years I reckon)

Q for the old hands.. has there been another coin to zoom from the market cap ranking no. 970s go inside the top 30 inside 3 weeks before?

Nice summary, thanks for compiling it. Have some pwr from the ICO and it performs beyond my highest expectations.
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Is it too late to invest? pffft it's one month old and has signed contracts in 3 countries so far that we know of ..

how many more counties could they go to? well Airbnb is in 191 countries now in less than 10 years & is valued at 30 billion.

Power Ledger has a market cap of US $286 million after 17 days trade.

Aha! Found the POWR article I was looking for - check this out, from ABC News Australia wide, great explanation of POWR:

You've heard of selling your
excess solar power back to the grid,
but what about cutting out the middle man
and directly on-selling to your neighbour instead?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/blockchain-technology-fuels-peer-to-peer-energy-trading-start-up/9035616
SZX

Activity: 390
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/power-ledger

Circulating Supply 350,349,266 POWR
Total Supply 1,000,000,000 POWR

Where 649,650,734 POWR  Huh
Elby

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

It has dropped 10% in one day, I was thinking of trading it against ETH for a short while and then buy it back again in a few days when it possible has dropped more, smart to do or dumb move?

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

Well, call me crazy, just sat here and super analyzed the project again - volume still growing - this dip got bought right up. I just went to my reserves and took out 5 more BTC to invest into this. This is both a show of faith and me taking a risk publicly, let's see if I get rekt or if my experience pays off. No DCA'ing in just bought everything at .000096-98. #CalculatedlyReklessButItsOKIHaveMore

Good on ya 5 BTC more POWR! Seems as I really bought the peak yesterday haha. It was a good decision not to rush things though, so I bought my second batch for less today. Excited what tomorrow brings. Today was a weak day for POWR but a strong for the overall market i suppose. Do you think that there will be a general pullback soon? I mean
Market Cap of $256.218.142.513 at the moment is a number. Maybe we will see people cashing out soon?! Curious about your opinion!
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

Having looked at the roadmap, it still looks like a long road ahead for this project full potential, Beta test will only happen in Q4 2018, so still long road, probably will be ready in 2019.  And besides that, who knows if the project can succeed beyond Australia and go worldwide.  Nice initial hype but now the dumps...
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

Having looked at the roadmap, it still looks like a long road ahead for this project full potential, Beta test will only happen in Q4 2018, so still long road, probably will be ready in 2019.  And besides that, who knows if the project can succeed beyond Australia and go worldwide.  Nice initial hype but now the dumps...

Disagree, Government funding alone should have this thing propelling into the universe for some time yet. I don't see it dropping for long if it does.
Elby

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:52:36 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 08:46:28 PM by Elby

Well, call me crazy, just sat here and super analyzed the project again - volume still growing - this dip got bought right up. I just went to my reserves and took out 5 more BTC to invest into this. This is both a show of faith and me taking a risk publicly, let's see if I get rekt or if my experience pays off. No DCA'ing in just bought everything at .000096-98. #CalculatedlyReklessButItsOKIHaveMore

Good on ya 5 BTC more POWR! Seems as I really bought the peak yesterday haha. It was a good decision not to rush things though, so I bought my second batch for less today. Excited what tomorrow brings. Today was a weak day for POWR but a strong for the overall market i suppose. Do you think that there will be a general pullback soon? I mean
Market Cap of $256.218.142.513 at the moment is a number. Maybe we will see people cashing out soon?! Curious about your opinion!

5 BTC WOW, think you will earn a good profit in the end. I will buy some again if it drops some more. Crazy to make a prediction, but how about $3,40 in a few months.

sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

I think this is a great project
Buying when it drops
Bought a lot already and buying more
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

Disagree, Government funding alone should have this thing propelling into the universe for some time yet. I don't see it dropping for long if it does.

Agree with you. Buy more and more.
servsec

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:11 PM

Agree with you. Buy more and more.

I am also buying more and more!
Do you know which other wallet can use to keep the coins instead the myetherwallet.com? I plan to be a long term holder.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: