Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

They have developed multiple application and solutions with the one aim of saving and sharing the electricity. They want to encourage big companies to share they unused energy and promote that renewable power. With all the data and transaction taking place on secure and transparent blockchain, anyone will be able to purchase cheap and eco-friendly energy to his own house.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long-term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.

I justify you if POWER LEDGER makes promising long-term investments because this project is very real and the project development is continuous.

Price depends upon the market situation which is not our hands so if the project is very potential and has the ability to reach the complete roadmap then we have huge potential in when the market starts recovering. So it is always good if the team is effective we can buy them at this dips.
Yes, it's easy to say: "we can buy them at this dips". But, in order to buy something, we need to sell something. And I do not need you to tell me how easy it is to perform such monolpations in such a market. Although, I agree with you that it's a good time to buy more POWER .   Because, this project is really good.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long-term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.

I justify you if POWER LEDGER makes promising long-term investments because this project is very real and the project development is continuous.

Price depends upon the market situation which is not our hands so if the project is very potential and has the ability to reach the complete roadmap then we have huge potential in when the market starts recovering. So it is always good if the team is effective we can buy them at this dips.
Yes, it's easy to say: "we can buy them at this dips". But, in order to buy something, we need to sell something. And I do not need you to tell me how easy it is to perform such monolpations in such a market. Although, I agree with you that it's a good time to buy more POWER .   Because, this project is really good.

If we have something in our portfolio which we can convert with this token than it will be winning situation for us. This project is more advanced with very strong dev team in future it will perform really awesome. Or we can arrange extra funds with our savings to pick on discounted price.
StealthPay

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

StealthPay allows you to buy POWR with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy POWR.

StealthPay
Pyro!

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

Power Ledger, together with Thai renewable energy business BCPG, have launched a world-first peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial at the T77 urban precinct in Bangkok, Thailand.
Very interesting news!
UFOfans

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Power Ledger looks like a real and reliable projectis, and investing in Power Ledger seems to be profitable, but why don't you post your bounty campaign on the BTT Forum's Bounty section? This makes it easier for people to view.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

That is new kind of marketing of project in other project' thread by stealthpay. I wonder why one will follow these complicated steps to use paypal when POWR can be purchased easily using multiple methods. By the way POWR has reached at top position in Australian crypromarket being most traded token.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Power Ledger launches P2P solar trading trial in Bangkok

Solar power will be traded across the meter among four participating entities at Bangkok’s T77 precinct – a shopping centre, international school, serviced apartments and a dental hospital.
https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2018/08/22/power-ledger-launches-p2p-solar-trading-trial-in-bangkok/

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Power Ledger launches P2P solar trading trial in Bangkok

Solar power will be traded across the meter among four participating entities at Bangkok’s T77 precinct – a shopping centre, international school, serviced apartments and a dental hospital.
https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2018/08/22/power-ledger-launches-p2p-solar-trading-trial-in-bangkok/

indeed this project is real. just look at the development of this project is growing very rapidly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Very well, this cooperation, these are the first steps to realizing this necessary service. I hope that everything will go smoothly. And this will be the reason for further expansion of the network.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

PowerLedger is pragmatic and will use the blockchain that makes sense for them. They are keeping up with the latest developments. For example, we know they reached out to Eos, Cardano and probably others as well.By the way, they use 2 different blockchains. One for Powr tokens and one for Sparkz tokens, for the peer to peer trading solutions. They built the Sparkz blockchain themselves.
NightDream

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

Chat with PowerLedger - James Eggleston
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-5ph9b-975fd6
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

This seems like bad news for power ledger, as an investor I am concerned that no details have been given on this, why isn't Origin continuing trials? Does the P2P app work properly? Could someone from the team reassure us investors?
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

This seems like bad news for power ledger, as an investor I am concerned that no details have been given on this, why isn't Origin continuing trials? Does the P2P app work properly? Could someone from the team reassure us investors?

I think Origin will try to introduce their own platform now they have seen how PL works.

Personally I think PL should be looking to secure deals with distributors and generators and look to on-board customers on their own back. For a nominal monthly fee PL could turn this around as a revenue generating platform here in AU and help cut out the retailers.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

I haven't been active recently on Power Ledger to know what has been done in last weeks. But social media contains some good material once I went through all updates and whatever was shared during these weeks. Power Ledger is working on future's benefits and focus is on long term goals not in short term gains. That is the reason most of the partnerships are future belonging.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

RACWA Named As Power Ledger’s Earliest Financial Backer
https://medium.com/power-ledger/racwa-named-as-power-ledgers-earliest-financial-backer-2e6614b6044b

Power Ledger is proud to be able to unveil The Royal Automobile Club of WA (RAC) as our earliest financial backer at the launch of Better Labs Venture Fund

For more than 110 years, RAC has been campaigning for the rights of Western Australians by implementing initiatives to make it safer, easier and more sustainable for community members.

“It’s great to finally be able to unveil the RACWA as our earliest financial backer,” said Power Ledger Managing Director, David Martin.

Instead of just worrying about the future, RAC is working to make it better. The company is committed to finding solutions for a more sustainable future, which aligns perfectly with Power Ledger’s goal of democratizing power, and providing access to a low-cost, zero-carbon future to all.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

RACWA Named As Power Ledger’s Earliest Financial Backer
https://medium.com/power-ledger/racwa-named-as-power-ledgers-earliest-financial-backer-2e6614b6044b

Power Ledger is proud to be able to unveil The Royal Automobile Club of WA (RAC) as our earliest financial backer at the launch of Better Labs Venture Fund

For more than 110 years, RAC has been campaigning for the rights of Western Australians by implementing initiatives to make it safer, easier and more sustainable for community members.

“It’s great to finally be able to unveil the RACWA as our earliest financial backer,” said Power Ledger Managing Director, David Martin.

Instead of just worrying about the future, RAC is working to make it better. The company is committed to finding solutions for a more sustainable future, which aligns perfectly with Power Ledger’s goal of democratizing power, and providing access to a low-cost, zero-carbon future to all.

--snip----

Very inspiring story and how strong believe they have in the revolutionary platform no doubt this will open new doors and will provide better services. This is great approach to keep following the emerging tech who will change the world into the better and future of this project is looking so amazing.
Luisjc69

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

LOL!!

Amazing how much people believe VERY FAST all the shi.....in that news!

I dont believe in this project since more of 5months!
I make money with this "coin" or whatever it is, December 2017, but  I had sell all, because i cant trust NOTHING about this project!

"spring up in the hype....then go down in the reality".....

Take care guys!
Kirilp

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

Interview with Dr. Jemma Green, co-founder and chairman of Power Ledger
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Yeah well.. if you are only after a fast buck you will be disappointed by almost all cryoto this last season.

For those in it with Power Ledger for the right reasons.. its nice to see power going up again right now.

I have no doubt that as first movers Power Ledger will become the Airbnb of electricity.

Just grabbed another 1500 while they are nice and cheap Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: