Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101095 times)
Futnuck

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

I am trying to make my first withdraw and my balance is $60.44. I put in a withdraw of $60.00 and after i put in my password it says there is a server error

Confirm withdraw action
Withdraw:   0.02360791 BTC
WinMiner fee:   0 BTC
Transaction fee:   0 BTC
Total:   0.02360791 BTC
Insert your password to confirm the action:
•••••••••
Server error, please try again
Sorry for that, withdrawals are of the highest importance to us and we treat them as such.
It appears an error caused WinMiner fees to be set to zero.
We believe this error is fixed now.
Nevertheless, we will respect zero fees for your withdrawal Smiley.
Please note that at this stage (alpha) withdrawal is still semi-automatic and we handle them with top priority.

All is good now... Thank you Winminer crew, keep up the good work!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sazan

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:03:50 PM

sophos only thread warnini trojan
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

Important Notice to current and past users of WinMiner:
We have found an issue in the ETC reward mechanism. As a result of this, WinMiner apps mining for ETC showed a considerable lower profit rate than they should have.
This issue is now fixed.

Implications:
(1) All WinMiner users mining ETC now should be seeing the correct profit
(2) All WinMiner users who mined ETC in the past - we have fixed up your balance to reflect the true profits you worked for. Check your balance. Enjoy Smiley

We are sorry for this inconvenience

TeamWinMiner

“It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes, I suppose.”​ (Joseph Conard)
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:31:07 AM

A progress bar during benchmarks could be useful.
My current balance is $1.75 and it is still benchmarking.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

A progress bar during benchmarks could be useful.
My current balance is $1.75 and it is still benchmarking.
Thanks for the feedback Smiley
Benchmark display - we totally agree. We are working on a new design for the benchmark display.
Benchmark operation - There are different levels of optimizations happening all the time during the operation of WinMiner. We simply want our users to get the best possible profits. Profit depends on many factors that change all the time and we want WinMiner to be on top of that.
Exchange rate optimization happens all the time and hardware hashrate performance takes place every 24h or when algo parameters change e.g. DAG size.
That is one of the ways we use to great great profits for our users.
So don't worry. We have your back covered Smiley

Team WinMiner
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Can't find any data on the team. Whois information are also hidden on the domain.
I'd like to know who is behind the project and why are you hiding if you have nothing to hide?

Just helping the newbies not getting randomly infected with a malware.

Also detected: Adware.AdInstaller.N.wmww
Great question... and No, we are not hiding (we are just working hard on WinMiner..) Smiley

In fact we too ask ourselves the same question whenever thinking of using a new app/service.

The short story is that we are the guys behind SpeedBit, the company that invented the most popular download manager - Download Accelerator Plus. We made our first steps in the crypto space sometime ago building our rig shop (we did it again and again - trying to make them more cost effective and with better cooling etc.) and at the same time max our profits from hash power by mining the most profitable coin at any given time. We simply could not find a management software for our rigs that would cut it.. so after months of very hard work we created our own (aka WinMiner).
Then we thought why not let everyone enjoy it, so we packaged WinMiner in a way that anyone could easily install and enjoy, but were not sure if peop​le would like it or not so we came to this great community and forum and asked for help and guidance.
Since then, we have worked even harder Smiley addressing requests, question, improving WinMiner, making sure everything works as it should... and we love every minute of it..
This is a great opportunity to thank everyone on the forum for trying WinMiner and sending us great feedback and support.
We are committed to make it even better for you all to enjoy.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

Can't find any data on the team. Whois information are also hidden on the domain.
I'd like to know who is behind the project and why are you hiding if you have nothing to hide?

Just helping the newbies not getting randomly infected with a malware.

Also detected: Adware.AdInstaller.N.wmww
Great question... and No, we are not hiding (we are just working hard on WinMiner..) Smiley

In fact we too ask ourselves the same question whenever thinking of using a new app/service.

The short story is that we are the guys behind SpeedBit, the company that invented the most popular download manager - Download Accelerator Plus. We made our first steps in the crypto space sometime ago building our rig shop (we did it again and again - trying to make them more cost effective and with better cooling etc.) and at the same time max our profits from hash power by mining the most profitable coin at any given time. We simply could not find a management software for our rigs that would cut it.. so after months of very hard work we created our own (aka WinMiner).
Then we thought why not let everyone enjoy it, so we packaged WinMiner in a way that anyone could easily install and enjoy, but were not sure if peop​le would like it or not so we came to this great community and forum and asked for help and guidance.
Since then, we have worked even harder Smiley addressing requests, question, improving WinMiner, making sure everything works as it should... and we love every minute of it..
This is a great opportunity to thank everyone on the forum for trying WinMiner and sending us great feedback and support.
We are committed to make it even better for you all to enjoy.

i think you did a wonderful work!!! esp getting paid directly in bitcoin or paypal is amazing..
you have to work more hard tho because nicehash miner still is more fast than your and right now with coins going down like hell i have to earn money for least pay my electricty bills for my 4 rigs.
but your work is really appreciated i look everyday for a new version of software
for example mining ethereum with all my rigs 6x 1060 3gb with claymore i get around 138mh each rig
with ethminer 150mh in nicehash using ethminer i get the same result, but in your i get less. try to work on it too the speed is what we miners matter,
and try to work adding some new coin like dbix or little coins like chaincore chc there are plenty now came out. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPLENDID WORK
raglin

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

An issue when mining with the Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner: it's running in the Slow Mode because it needs admin permissions (once). If you set Winminer to show the console you can see this when Claymore starts up.

Additionally, I have a dual CPU system I'm testing this on - I select both CPU's but it's only actually mining on one CPU. Could be a restriction of the Claymore miner though (it does mention all logical CPU's but it's only maxing out one CPU).

Also, for some reason it displays that unselected devices are mining. Ofcourse I'm not selecting my onboard Radeon HD or the Basic Display Adapter, but it claims that it does (the values are the same as the devices that are really mining).
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

An issue when mining with the Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner: it's running in the Slow Mode because it needs admin permissions (once). If you set Winminer to show the console you can see this when Claymore starts up.
WinMiner by default should be run as Administrator (the program title should show "(Administator)") and WinMiner should therefore run Claymore as Admin as well.

Additionally, I have a dual CPU system I'm testing this on - I select both CPU's but it's only actually mining on one CPU. Could be a restriction of the Claymore miner though (it does mention all logical CPU's but it's only maxing out one CPU).
Were you able to max out both CPUs using Claymore (not through WinMiner)?

Also, for some reason it displays that unselected devices are mining. Ofcourse I'm not selecting my onboard Radeon HD or the Basic Display Adapter, but it claims that it does (the values are the same as the devices that are really mining).
Currently WinMiner does not support partial selection of GPUs. The performance you report seeing for your Basic Display Adapter probably belongs to other GPU on your system and is the result of the lack of standard identification method among miners (an issue we discussed earlier on the thread) which we are working to solve and hope to do so soon.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

Is there any comparision with Nicehash miner, for example. Is it more profitable? It should be enough more profitable with 3% including fee

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

i think you did a wonderful work!!! esp getting paid directly in bitcoin or paypal is amazing..
you have to work more hard tho because nicehash miner still is more fast than your and right now with coins going down like hell i have to earn money for least pay my electricty bills for my 4 rigs.
but your work is really appreciated i look everyday for a new version of software
for example mining ethereum with all my rigs 6x 1060 3gb with claymore i get around 138mh each rig
with ethminer 150mh in nicehash using ethminer i get the same result, but in your i get less. try to work on it too the speed is what we miners matter,
and try to work adding some new coin like dbix or little coins like chaincore chc there are plenty now came out. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPLENDID WORK

Preda,
Thank you so much!! you really warm our hearts (and now our fingers run even faster on the keyboards Smiley)
​Are you getting the better results using Genoil's ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.7? And if so, what is the command line you are using?
raglin

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

WinMiner by default should be run as Administrator (the program title should show "(Administator)") and WinMiner should therefore run Claymore as Admin as well.

I am and the program title shows that. The Claymore miner also indicates a reboot is needed, so perhaps that's the issue. Wouldn't have known a reboot was needed without bringing up the Claymore window though.

Were you able to max out both CPUs using Claymore (not through WinMiner)?

Tested this briefly - by default it does not. Also couldn't find anything specific to allow it to using one mining instance. Easiest way seems to be spawning 2 seperate miners.

Currently WinMiner does not support partial selection of GPUs. The performance you report seeing for your Basic Display Adapter probably belongs to other GPU on your system and is the result of the lack of standard identification method among miners (an issue we discussed earlier on the thread) which we are working to solve and hope to do so soon.

Fair enough and I do understand the challenges, but I hadn't selected any GPUs in this case. It was displaying the CPU mining results next to the Basic Display Adapter.
preda

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

Preda,
Thank you so much!! you really warm our hearts (and now our fingers run even faster on the keyboards Smiley)
​Are you getting the better results using Genoil's ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.7? And if so, what is the command line you are using?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 2000 -U -S eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -FS us1.ethermine.org:4444 -O wallet.worker

every 1060 does 25mh
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

with ethminer 150mh...
...every 1060 does 25mh
Ethminer is now enabled for Cuda.
Let us know if issue resolved
preda

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

with ethminer 150mh...
...every 1060 does 25mh
Ethminer is now enabled for Cuda.
Let us know if issue resolved

Which issue? I don't have any issue just nicehash dillon mod.miner is more fast than this
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

Which issue? I don't have any issue just nicehash dillon mod.miner is more fast than this
We thought, reading your previous message, that you wanted Ethminer support in WinMiner since it performed better for you on your 1060 cards, and so we enabled it.
Is there another miner/settings you want to enable?
preda

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

We thought, reading your previous message, that you wanted Ethminer support in WinMiner since it performed better for you on your 1060 cards, and so we enabled it.
Is there another miner/settings you want to enable?

Oh thanks your support is very cool.
I'll let you know if i have some issue
mr_blanket

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

do you guys have a social media presence just yet?  Twitter?

Otherwise, the software is looking great.  My quick wishlist...

1) iOS remote status monitor (farm mode).  I just want a simple app that shows my current hashrate, algos, status, balance and temps that I can keep on my desk at work.  Right now, I have chrome remote desktop that freezes and stutters throughout the day.
2) temps.  I really want to know the temperatures of my rig, preferably in one app (see: Awesome Miner).
2b) temp warnings, based on AMD/nVidia specs.  I would imagine green colored text for 60C and below, 61 to 80C yellow, and 81 and above red.
3) honestly, just more info.  Maybe an advanced mode, where we are able to see the miner windows, so we can troubleshoot on our own?  Kind of like NHML and NHM 2.x is doing it.

I'll be using the software for a week to see how it does.
preda

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

Otherwise, the software is looking great.  My quick wishlist...

1) iOS remote status monitor (farm mode).  I just want a simple app that shows my current hashrate, algos, status, balance and temps that I can keep on my desk at work.  Right now, I have chrome remote desktop that freezes and stutters throughout the day.
2) temps.  I really want to know the temperatures of my rig, preferably in one app (see: Awesome Miner).
2b) temp warnings, based on AMD/nVidia specs.  I would imagine green colored text for 60C and below, 61 to 80C yellow, and 81 and above red.
3) honestly, just more info.  Maybe an advanced mode, where we are able to see the miner windows, so we can troubleshoot on our own?  Kind of like NHML and NHM 2.x is doing it.

Already there is a miner windows bro. You just have to enable it on setting
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

Twitter - Coming soon :-)
Otherwise, the software is looking great. 
Thank you very much! Nothing is more motivating than good feedback..
My quick wishlist...
(1) Settings>general - check the option "Show command screen"
(2) - (3) Great points and ideas. Thank you for sending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: