Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101103 times)
olddarkstar

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

At the request of our users, we are now working on adding a feature that will allow users to choose the base currency of WinMiner, that way, you will be able, if you so wish, to keep your balance in BTC and withdraw in BTC without exchange fees.

Hope this clarifies  Smiley     

Brilliant idea
with 2 accounts  one base currency BTC and a spare account in USD we can get the benefit when BTC is low and when btc is high we can  mine on spare acount USD
rdd

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Hello,
trying WinMinner couple of days- it's ok--- BUT...today was my 1st widthdrawal...
my question is - what exchange rate is your using guys with withdrawal moment ?
Thanks for using WinMiner and for the feedback.
WinMiner base currency is USD, that means that the balance you see in your account is guaranteed against fluctuations in price of digital coins. For this purpose we keep your balance in USD.
When you choose a method in which you wish to withdraw your funds we take the balance (in USD) and make the required actions needed to enable the withdrawal. In the case of a BTC withdrawal we need to exchange the USD amount into BTC this exchange entails a fee that in many cases does not come in the form of a "fee" but rather embedded in the exchange rate.

At the request of our users, we are now working on adding a feature that will allow users to choose the base currency of WinMiner, that way, you will be able, if you so wish, to keep your balance in BTC and withdraw in BTC without exchange fees.

Ok,understend Smiley
Are is normal confirmation take more that 12 hours ?my withdrawal is still uncorfirmed
DaemonSK

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

Hi There, i'm new to mining in general i was using another program but i'm more comfortable using winminer, its great and i wanted to say congratulations!

but i wanted to ask a question, sometimes instead of mining it just says device detected ( i can see that its using 100% of my gpu ), but not telling what coins is being mined neither how much is my estimated earnings
so should i just let it continue its fine and its still mining ? or do i have to restart it  ( stop - start again ), ?
because if it means it stopped mining or its a bug then i can't leave it overnight for nothing so what i can do ?
skyviper80

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:08:27 AM

Hello,
trying WinMinner couple of days- it's ok--- BUT...today was my 1st widthdrawal...
my question is - what exchange rate is your using guys with withdrawal moment ?
Thanks for using WinMiner and for the feedback.
WinMiner base currency is USD, that means that the balance you see in your account is guaranteed against fluctuations in price of digital coins. For this purpose we keep your balance in USD.
When you choose a method in which you wish to withdraw your funds we take the balance (in USD) and make the required actions needed to enable the withdrawal. In the case of a BTC withdrawal we need to exchange the USD amount into BTC this exchange entails a fee that in many cases does not come in the form of a "fee" but rather embedded in the exchange rate.

Ok,understend Smiley
Are is normal confirmation take more that 12 hours ?my withdrawal is still uncorfirmed

If you're withdrawing using Bitcoin it can take several hours to a couple days for the TX to confirm. This is due to the low TX fee along with high network congestion. You will get your payment but it may take a while.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

Hi There, i'm new to mining in general i was using another program but i'm more comfortable using winminer, its great and i wanted to say congratulations!

but i wanted to ask a question, sometimes instead of mining it just says device detected ( i can see that its using 100% of my gpu ), but not telling what coins is being mined neither how much is my estimated earnings
so should i just let it continue its fine and its still mining ? or do i have to restart it  ( stop - start again ), ?
because if it means it stopped mining or its a bug then i can't leave it overnight for nothing so what i can do ?
Welcome aboard!

Thank you for choosing WinMiner and for your support!
"Device detected" is an early stage in benchmarking in which WinMiner identifies the hardware and prepares for the benchmark testing steps by fetching the right miners, drivers etc.

The length of this stage depends largely on the type of coin, the Algo to be used and the available hardware, and can range from a couple of seconds to several minutes.
If on your machine the device detected stage takes more than 6 minutes or so, then please let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Happy mining  Smiley

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

Dear Winminer Team,
to keep this project profitable for your users I would sugest a minimum profit switch in the software.
Since Energy costs are extremly different for your users the user should be able to select a minimum profit.
as example user sets 1.50$ as minimum profit so the winminer software stays idle under 1.50$ after benchmarking till profit chances rise above 1.50$
Best regards and thank you for all your time you invested so far
Thanks for the great feedback.

We are sure you will be happy to know that we are already working on a feature that will allow users to define their own WinMiner minimum profit rate threshold.
That way, when profitability is below the threshold, WinMiner will refrain from performing any mining activity.

Keep on sending great ideas  Smiley
DaemonSK

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for choosing WinMiner and for your support!
"Device detected" is an early stage in benchmarking in which WinMiner identifies the hardware and prepares for the benchmark testing steps by fetching the right miners, drivers etc.

The length of this stage depends largely on the type of coin, the Algo to be used and the available hardware, and can range from a couple of seconds to several minutes.
If on your machine the device detected stage takes more than 6 minutes or so, then please let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Happy mining  Smiley

thank you for answering my question  Kiss , it did work in matter of 2 minutes or so, glad to know what it means , waiting for the new updates <3 , keep up the good work
rdd

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:05:10 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:56:28 PM by rdd

It will be really great if user have ability to choose few options of transactions fees(for BTC,ETH ) on withdrawal page , for example
(for BTC)
(1) Transaction fees: 0.0001 BTC ( kan waiting couple of days to get confirmed)
(2) Transaction fees: 0.0005 BTC ( up to .... timer  to get confirmed )
(3) Transaction fees: 0.001 BTC ( up to .... timer  to get confirmed )
... etc
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

It will be really great if user have ability to choose few options of transactions fees(for BTC,ETH ) on withdrawal page , for example
(for BTC)
(1) Transaction fees: 0.0001 BTC ( kan waiting couple of days to get confirmed)
(2) Transaction fees: 0.0005 BTC ( up to .... timer  to get confirmed )
(3) Transaction fees: 0.001 BTC ( up to .... timer  to get confirmed )
... etc
This is a great point (especially with the current heavy loads on the BTC network and the long transfer confirmation times, caused by it). Thank you!

During the last spike in unconfirmed transfers on BTC network (about a week ago) we suggested, among other ways, to write to us at support [at] winminer.com , BEFORE making a withdrawal, if interested in a higher transfer fee withdrawal (that will get priority and receive confirmation faster) – this still holds – feel free to contact us for that.
(See the post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004875.msg20919818#msg20919818)

Creating a feature like you suggested is a great idea especially if the congested bitcoin network state persists.

Keep on sending great ideas and feedback! We are here to assist if you need us  Smiley

Viperho

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

I would love to see power company feature that would dynamically take current power rates in account and stop mining if it its not profitable and resume once profitable at a defined threshold that can be set. I know ComEd has an API that can be utilized for this.
RedRockMining

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Just found this. Seems like a great idea, so I'm testing it now.

Question #1: I'm running the portable version. I started it in admin mode and now I can't switch back. I've tried deleting the folder and starting over but got the same result. So my question is is admin mode necessary after initial setup and is it possible to switch back and forth?
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

Would there be any chance in the future that remote management for Antminer L3+ could be added to the WinMiner app?

I would think that could be possible and would be awesome!
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

I would love to see power company feature that would dynamically take current power rates in account and stop mining if it its not profitable and resume once profitable at a defined threshold that can be set. I know ComEd has an API that can be utilized for this.
Thanks for sending a great idea.

We are sure you will be happy to know that we are already working on a feature that will allow users to define their own WinMiner minimum profit rate threshold.
That way, when profitability is below the threshold, WinMiner will refrain from performing any mining activity  Smiley

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

Just found this. Seems like a great idea, so I'm testing it now.

Question #1: I'm running the portable version. I started it in admin mode and now I can't switch back. I've tried deleting the folder and starting over but got the same result. So my question is is admin mode necessary after initial setup and is it possible to switch back and forth?
Thanks for using WinMiner and for your support.

To enjoy best results and performance we recommend running WinMiner as admin.

Some of the miner softwares that we use can only be launched when WinMiner is run as admin.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
thaskunk

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:09:00 AM

Feature Request:

Allow for manual alternative power setting, as well as temperature threshold.

Minimum request - global value
Stretch goal - per card

I prefer to run my cards somewhat conservatively, and with my pending GTX 1070 x 6 build, I'd like to run them all at around 85% power - which keeps the temps low without taxing my fans, and only has a marginal cost to do it (at best).

When I manually put this into either MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision, the settings displayed are not over-written, however the graph indicating what's actually going on shows that they are being ignored. A quick re-apply corrects it, however I do not have a function to re-apply the settings after every miner/coin/etc swap. I've poked at some of the configuration files, but I'm not sure which ones to use in order to get that result.

I've sent this to the support@winminer email alias as I wasn't entirely sure if it was a bug, but it appears to be intentional based on the mining software used. 

Thank you for your attention.
_Dejan_

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

Another feature request:
In windows app please add summary of all total earning per day of all mining devices(CPU, GPU). now show us only total earning(predicted) of seperate device...

Q2C: GfFqmNJmoXi4TGvXugRGrHL9yiN4NBwhvX
DaemonSK

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

i would like to ask, what would it be the possible causes that winminer closes on its own ? ( using the portable version ), and it says 1.74.6445.25258
i left it mining overnight, and i woke up found it closed, so the pc was basically running all night long for nothing
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

Feature Request:
Allow for manual alternative power setting, as well as temperature threshold.
Minimum request - global value
Stretch goal - per card
I prefer to run my cards somewhat conservatively, and with my pending GTX 1070 x 6 build, I'd like to run them all at around 85% power - which keeps the temps low without taxing my fans, and only has a marginal cost to do it (at best).
When I manually put this into either MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision, the settings displayed are not over-written, however the graph indicating what's actually going on shows that they are being ignored. A quick re-apply corrects it, however I do not have a function to re-apply the settings after every miner/coin/etc swap. I've poked at some of the configuration files, but I'm not sure which ones to use in order to get that result.
I've sent this to the support@winminer email alias as I wasn't entirely sure if it was a bug, but it appears to be intentional based on the mining software used. 
Thank you for your attention.

That is very cool, could you please describe, in detail, step by step, the way you currently work to accomplish the use of afterburner with the miners (without WinMiner) – it is important for us to get the full picture so we can try and accommodate your feature request in WinMiner.

You are welcome to respond here or to our support team  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

Happy new WinMiner version - 1.74a is out!!

....and with it a new, cool and informative web dashboard!!

You asked for it, we promised it, and its now delivered..

Real time data of each CPU, GPU, Rig - hash, and profit..

More data and capabilities to be added soon (making it even cooler..)

We are convinced you will like it - but can't wait to hear your feedback!!

...and lets not forget the special thanks...

….
Some tips for the future:
- …
- WinMiner stats pages: More info like estimated earnings per day, week, month.
Thanks for all the help and good luck. Smiley

….. My quick wishlist...
1) …just want a simple app that shows my current hashrate, algos, status, balance and temps that I can keep on my desk at work…
3) honestly, just more info…

…Could you please add following features:
- showing total expected profitability of the rig (sum of all gpu profitabilities) in the Winminer window
- showing more details and hashrate by the miners (rigs) in the webpanel dashboard

…just my 1081 $cents
… more transparency, more and better withdraw possibillities, more stats and infos on the webpage….

Any chance the website will be able to do a bit more advanced statistics in the future?
At a minimum, assign worker ID's and see how much/day each system is actually generating…

Hello, I have two questions:

[/li][li] Will there be more accurate statistics for more rigs? Rigs/Gpus[/li]

5) Is there have any possibility to see WorkerID " Machine Name" status on the web or somewhere else?

2. have a lot more details on what algo was mined with profitability, estimated daily/weekly/monthly earnings.

We love you guys! Enjoy the weekend! and enjoy the new v1.74!   Smiley

RedRockMining

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

Much development. Great to see. Some issues:

1) I have two boxes running and "Live" page recognizes them both (and quickly I might add) but one overwrites the other on the screen (reproducible via refresh).

2) The machine name dialog allows for typing but not copy/paste and is shorter than Windows allows.

Also, a couple of questions: I have two dual-Xeon boxes, both are mining XMR but one is utilizing 90% of CPU and the other only about 60%. I am using all default settings AFAIK.

Also, I noticed the on both boxes the XMR hashrate has declined about 5% vs. the version I downloaded yesterday.

I am running the portable version on both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: