Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101103 times)
ryback80

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

I tried Kryptex in the last day, but there is not difference in terms of profit between it and winminer.

In the last days the winminer profit dropped over 50% and it seems the same for the other miners too. What can it be? XMR says too busy and ETN says no job from server.

I mean: I was able to mine XMR and ETN with several miners and each one of them was running at 2 usd per day. Now the same configuration with winminer produces 0.80 usd per day mining SUMO.

Same thing with Kryptex but I can't see which coin I am mining.

avo132

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:49:32 AM

When we'll be able to select our base currency? I mean like i would like to accumulate my balance in litecoin and not it $$
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

Is there any delay in registering numbers under 'Statistics' page? The reported numbers seem very low considering the pace at which WinMiner is earning (under 'Live' page).
I agree, there is a delay now in updating the income, I wonder what is happening.
I can give an example for this. Let's say I can make it like 5USD/hr. Before, WM will update every hour, and it added up 5USD/hr for me, but now, like, at 10am, my wallet has 5USD. 11am, nothing happens. 11:30, it ticks up to 10USD. Then, it will do like that for the next hours. That means, every hour, we lose some bucks, added up for a whole day, that could be a big money.
Usually I will believe there is a decrease/increase of income, but I also made a log to update from my computer for every hour, and did some math, and I found out that I lost almost 30% of my income. Where did all those bucks go?Huh?? I am ok if you said that you are having tons of things to do to scale up, but will my fund be back later then?Huh At least, please clarify everything to us users.
I used WM for a long time, and I love it. But this time is out of line, I really need some explanation for this.
Guys - here is some visibility into what is happening -
There are two issues here -

(1) Balance update - There are delays in the update cycles (once an hour) simply because the database needs more time to crunch the large volume of data. This is the hardest piece to scale and we approach it by streamlining and making the data crunching more efficient and by scaling the hardware. Both take time. However no data is lost so balance display should catch up to the right numbers even if delayed. Let us know if you are seeing something odd there.

(2) VTC - We brought it back and it appears there is something wrong with the share data collection. We are monitoring it and fixing it on the go and will update balances for work that we can identify that has not been compensated for. We prefer not to take it down yet because we think we found the issue and fixed it, but we will soon know and decide on next steps.

These are challenging times for everyone and everything keeps changing, but we assure you we are the same guys with the same commitment and etiquette as before  Smiley

Thank you for your support!!
olddarkstar

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

These are challenging times for everyone and everything keeps changing, but we assure you we are the same guys with the same commitment and etiquette as before  Smiley

[/quote]

Smiley
yes you are
jasonorme666

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Is there any delay in registering numbers under 'Statistics' page? The reported numbers seem very low considering the pace at which WinMiner is earning (under 'Live' page).
I agree, there is a delay now in updating the income, I wonder what is happening.
I can give an example for this. Let's say I can make it like 5USD/hr. Before, WM will update every hour, and it added up 5USD/hr for me, but now, like, at 10am, my wallet has 5USD. 11am, nothing happens. 11:30, it ticks up to 10USD. Then, it will do like that for the next hours. That means, every hour, we lose some bucks, added up for a whole day, that could be a big money.
Usually I will believe there is a decrease/increase of income, but I also made a log to update from my computer for every hour, and did some math, and I found out that I lost almost 30% of my income. Where did all those bucks go?Huh?? I am ok if you said that you are having tons of things to do to scale up, but will my fund be back later then?Huh At least, please clarify everything to us users.
I used WM for a long time, and I love it. But this time is out of line, I really need some explanation for this.

(1) Balance update - There are delays in the update cycles (once an hour) simply because the database needs more time to crunch the large volume of data. This is the hardest piece to scale and we approach it by streamlining and making the data crunching more efficient and by scaling the hardware. Both take time. However no data is lost so balance display should catch up to the right numbers even if delayed. Let us know if you are seeing something odd there.

(2) VTC - We brought it back and it appears there is something wrong with the share data collection. We are monitoring it and fixing it on the go and will update balances for work that we can identify that has not been compensated for. We prefer not to take it down yet because we think we found the issue and fixed it, but we will soon know and decide on next steps.

I think this is happening to me.  I'm pretty much only mining VTC with my GPU, now and then it will change to zen for 10mins or so but 99% of the time its VTC.
My estimate is over $2.00 a day, but I'm barely scraping $1.
My charts show that each day for 4 days I earn $0.15 less and yet I'm mining for longer each day. Yesterday I did a full 24-hour mine at an estimated $2.40 (with Sumo, Zen & VTC being at the highest I'd seen them) but ultimately was my lowest earning day this week.
Ramon1

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

Thank you for being forward about this, the balance, statistics and live sections are in dire need of an update/fix, I'm seeing a lot of people stating that they are coming up short of winminer's estimated daily earnings, I used it for 24 hours yesterday and all the time it estimated a $10usd daily, the reality was closer to $8. BTW Kudos to the team for keeping the boat afloat amidst the massive migration from the Nicehash camp.

Cheers.
AveMORphine

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:51:45 PM

I am hoping that VTC is not included in the graph as I have been mining constantly since 6des and the past 2-3 days the earnings have dropped to 1/3 of what they were when the VTC pool was down. And yes the miner selected VTC but all I see is my CPU`s earnings.

I expect that it will be added on later, otherwise I`m taking my mining rig elsewhere (I have no need for another shady mining business in my life).
jasonorme666

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

I am hoping that VTC is not included in the graph as I have been mining constantly since 6des and the past 2-3 days the earnings have dropped to 1/3 of what they were when the VTC pool was down. And yes the miner selected VTC but all I see is my CPU`s earnings.

I expect that it will be added on later, otherwise I`m taking my mining rig elsewhere (I have no need for another shady mining business in my life).

Currently in the same boat.  I stopped mining a few hours ago and my money is slowly creeping up. But until I know for sure that I'm not burning more electricity than I'm earning, I'm going to leave it a few days/weeks.
Sledge0001

Activity: 600
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

Yeah I must say that the numbers within the past 24 hours do not seem to be matching up very well for me either.

My 5 rigs are pushing anywhere from $45-$78 combined on the estimated "Live" earnings however my take home on the Statistic graph was only $32.54 for yesterday.

Hush, VTC and Zen seem to be working the best numbers wise for my GPUs and Sumo on the CPUs...

Oddly enough I did find one of my 8xGPU rigs was just at "idle" on the CPU and GPUs this morning. Stopped and started the WinMiner client again and it started right back up.. Not sure what that was about.

maxrena

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:37 PM

Yeah I must say that the numbers within the past 24 hours do not seem to be matching up very well for me either.

My 5 rigs are pushing anywhere from $45-$78 combined on the estimated "Live" earnings however my take home on the Statistic graph was only $32.54 for yesterday.

Hush, VTC and Zen seem to be working the best numbers wise for my GPUs and Sumo on the CPUs...

Oddly enough I did find one of my 8xGPU rigs was just at "idle" on the CPU and GPUs this morning. Stopped and started the WinMiner client again and it started right back up.. Not sure what that was about.

For me, it's been for a couple of days, like 3-4 days, I believe, since I found out there was a drastically decrease in my income, about 30%. No matter how high the supposed income was.
marusero

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

For me, it's been for a couple of days, like 3-4 days, I believe, since I found out there was a drastically decrease in my income, about 30%. No matter how high the supposed income was.

Same here... live stats shows $40+/day and for the last 4 days less than $28 went into my balance.
What is happening with the rest of the earnings?
Sledge0001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:06:52 AM

I am going to pull VTC from the coin mining options for now since I believe this is where my big loss is still coming from.
Canen

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:53 AM

Same here. Getting half of what I should be getting. The balance I currently get a day is showing almost right at half what it is telling me I am getting. Well I hope they make it right very very soon or yea going to have to move on.
jasonorme666

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:06 AM

VTC has just halved anyway as it has hit 4 years.
Sledge0001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

VTC has just halved anyway as it has hit 4 years.

This has more to do with the money being earned on VTC doesn't appear to be hitting our cash balances.
Lexdeath

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

First, I had just installed Winminer as a back up to NH the night before the big hit, so I do not want to trash this program yet, because my rig was running 2 hours after the NiceHash theft.  I do have some serious questions about what I am seeing.
1)  I do not know what numbers on the site to trust.  My payout is lower than the payout chart, the payout chart is lower than the live reporting, and my logs do really agree with any of the numbers.
2)  I was willing to say they are just working out the bugs of doubling their user base in a day, and I do give them credit that they did keep it up and running (with some issues, but nothing that could not be explained), and the payments were uneven due to the large contracts and over use of the network available, but things are just not adding up.  My balance moved up 2.12 today (24hr power on and mining), while my logs show, and the live tracker was showing that I should have mined in the range of 7-8 in the same period.  But I have to ask who is the customer of the contracts that we are mining?
3)  I would also like to see at what rate we are mining, in the coin that we are mining.  That way we could see what the payout actually was.

They kept me mining, and I really appreciate that, but I am seeing some troubling issues.  I know that I am super paranoid after the NiceHash thing, and loosing over 25 bitcoin to the MtGox sh*tstorm, but it really feels like winminer is causing my spidy sense is kicking back in.  I need to see some more proof of the contract purchasers, the numbers at least need to match between the different elements of the same system, and I would prefer to see the actual coin that I am hashing, and the pay for the coin.

I am hopeful that I will get a response from winminer.  I am also hopeful that the charts, payouts and live monitoring could be explained.  I am now looking for another miner program that I can use as a backup (or possible replacement) that pays out in US$ or Bitcoin, and requires minimum programming or specialty knowledge.  My rigs are built for both CPU and GPU hashing (8 core AMD 3.4ghz, I7 7700, GTX970, GTX 1050ti, GTX1060, GTX1070ti, RX580), and I was only just getting back into hashing this year after MtGox.  Allot has changed in this world, and I will need some more time to start figuring out this again after another loss of coin in NiceHash.

Any help or assurances/explanations would be greatly appreciated.
MDTSOLUTIONS

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:49 AM

First, I had just installed Winminer as a back up to NH the night before the big hit, so I do not want to trash this program yet, because my rig was running 2 hours after the NiceHash theft.  I do have some serious questions about what I am seeing.
1)  I do not know what numbers on the site to trust.  My payout is lower than the payout chart, the payout chart is lower than the live reporting, and my logs do really agree with any of the numbers.
2)  I was willing to say they are just working out the bugs of doubling their user base in a day, and I do give them credit that they did keep it up and running (with some issues, but nothing that could not be explained), and the payments were uneven due to the large contracts and over use of the network available, but things are just not adding up.  My balance moved up 2.12 today (24hr power on and mining), while my logs show, and the live tracker was showing that I should have mined in the range of 7-8 in the same period.  But I have to ask who is the customer of the contracts that we are mining?
3)  I would also like to see at what rate we are mining, in the coin that we are mining.  That way we could see what the payout actually was.

They kept me mining, and I really appreciate that, but I am seeing some troubling issues.  I know that I am super paranoid after the NiceHash thing, and loosing over 25 bitcoin to the MtGox sh*tstorm, but it really feels like winminer is causing my spidy sense is kicking back in.  I need to see some more proof of the contract purchasers, the numbers at least need to match between the different elements of the same system, and I would prefer to see the actual coin that I am hashing, and the pay for the coin.

I am hopeful that I will get a response from winminer.  I am also hopeful that the charts, payouts and live monitoring could be explained.  I am now looking for another miner program that I can use as a backup (or possible replacement) that pays out in US$ or Bitcoin, and requires minimum programming or specialty knowledge.  My rigs are built for both CPU and GPU hashing (8 core AMD 3.4ghz, I7 7700, GTX970, GTX 1050ti, GTX1060, GTX1070ti, RX580), and I was only just getting back into hashing this year after MtGox.  Allot has changed in this world, and I will need some more time to start figuring out this again after another loss of coin in NiceHash.

Any help or assurances/explanations would be greatly appreciated.

I've been running WinMiner for several weeks, and I have also noticed a much lower payout in comparison to if I were mining myself. It's a shame if that is the case, as we are getting hit twice, the 3% fee and the skim off the top.

I hope someone can voice these concerns, as the software has great potential, but I ran the numbers and it just doesn't add up.
Lexdeath

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

Okay, I just ran the numbers this morning, and here is what I came up with on one of my rigs:

The hash rate for the rig was similar to the reported has rate in the live view.  I will have to assume that the reported fees collected for the hash rate are accurate for the coins that were being mined (I have no way to determine the "live value" of the contract being fulfilled)

When the hash rate is compared to the reported statistics (once again assuming that the $US is being reported correctly) over a 30 minute period where my miners were working on the same currency for the entire time with not breaks of service or re-benchmarking, the live assessed value breaks down to 4.3666 cents US per 10 minute reporting period, while statistics reporting for the same period breaks down to 3.884 cents per 10 minute reporting period (over a 22% difference).

I specifically chose a time period without large fluctuations, limited my mining to 2 currencies, averaged over 3 reporting periods, and verified hash rates and expected pay rates once a minute for 30 minutes starting at the reported start time for a reporting period.  I do not know how to make this any more of a legitimate test of hash integrity than this.

I will also say that the payout amount does match the total amount on the statistics page with obvious rounding to the nearest cent only on the final payout amount (not every reporting period like some organizations do to pad the bottom line).

I will gladly reverse this post and fully support Winminer if there is a reasonable explanation for this, but for now what my log and the live reporting are very close to what my computer is telling me it is doing.  And the idea that the live reporting is in error (even if my computer is telling me that it is doing the work that is being reported) and the numbers on the stats page are correct (even though they don't even come close to what is being done by the rig), and trust them they are doing the right thing for us, I am having a hard time believing that.  Especially after the NiceHash and the MtGox incidents that I have worked through.  I don't begrudge a ring from a little skimming to aid in the founders retirement plan (after all they did provide the services that you are making money on), and I don't bitch about a 3% fee for transfer of funds (the price of doing business).  I do think that 22% skim is going a bit too far to look legitimate to me.  What I believe is the live reporting is reporting the correct mining, but they have not figured out how to add (or subtract in this case) the skim program into the live version, so the discrepancy is being blamed on the live reporting being inaccurate.  I might be paranoid (doesn't mean that they are not out to get you all the time), but I know what my equipment should be doing, I know what work my equipment has done, and I know that the amount being reported is not correct.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this analysis.  If anybody has any reasons that would explain this discrepancy that I have not listed or discussed please let me know.  The truth is the ultimate sanitizer of all theories.
Sledge0001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

They did put up an announcement stating that ZEN was lagging behind.

http://www.winminer.com/blog/

I think they have a major issue with sorting out who is owed what...Right now honestly I believe I am losing 20-35 a day because of this malfunction. To add insult to this once again I woke up and found that instead of 1 rig having issues all 5 rigs were still chugging away on their application but nothing seemed to be showing up in my live....

I watched my rigs from 8 - 10 PM and the lowest I was going was 49/ day and 69/ high on the live. I had 94.02 in the bank.... Woke up this morning @ 6:48 AM and only seeing $109.45 in the bank. Something is WAY OFF and I believe it has been for the past 3 days.

I get it that they acknowledged the issue and are working on it and for now I will give them the benefit of the doubt, however they need to sort out the numbers soon....
jasonorme666

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Yeah, something isn't right. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt. Being a software dev myself I know how frustrating it is when something isn't working as intended and despite working on it non-stop, people start jumping ship.

But right now I'm just not hitting good enough profit targets for WinMiner to be viable, but at the same time I've tried so many other miners this week and they have only earned me a couple of cents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: