Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Handy Tip:

At the bottom of the page https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ there is link - Addnodes for Deeponion (ONION) .
A nice long list. Smiley
Indeed there are a lot of nodes, it's huge! you can compare it with some other cryptos active nodes. This is how we secure you and your assets thanks to The Tor Network.

dev , I am seeing you are here right now ,please answer our question ,if there is  time when will fix our problem.?  you dont answer our questions many times

dev , I have bought 921 onions and filled back all my coins that were stolen by the online-wallet hacker with a new address DcEGXXnniKV2RzC2FgsnPwVKrP6WmaMjBX, Please give me   the authority to reapply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php with my new address. thanks , no more need to let people like me  wait too long , it is not fair to the victims of the hacker event,  afterall,  the third party online wallet was  public  on this thread 。many ppl  who used the online wallet are  anxiously awaiting dev's reply...because we are all User Blacklisted.,  you can see some of them  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0  whatever , dev team should  find  a solution  quickly,  you can see in  threads , we are all still wearing the  signature.

I can see your post there https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/
It takes time we analyze these people and these has to be sorted with our security expert and he is extremely busy
so we will check these sometime hopefully before airdrop but time is our biggest issue. 
I think that most important thing for now is to find solution for users from China. Some kind of dev-hosted web wallet or something. They are practically cut off from tor,and they have no way to participate.
And it's a potentially HUGE market for DeepOnion. Think about that Wink
It's not a big issue but we just don't have enough time for it, currently we work on new reward algo so we can better handle fraud. China is a good distribution point yes.  
if you dont want fix our problem ,please just tell us ,make it clear ,will go for another place.
You were free to come and free to go. We act on facts, coins moved our system stopped.
We have other mo, moxl applicants from China they have no issue. We still want to deal with these cases opened the thread and collected these people there. I did not add you there so i cant do much.
all the  people  who were hacked  have posted in the thread ,  no more people  posted any more on the thread  for two day ,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

all the  people  who were hacked  have posted in the thread ,  no more people  posted any more on the thread  for two day ,

You can try to post on the support section
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-support.33/

and made an appeal on your case, since its easily spotted by the dev team and hopefully they can fix it faster.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

I just did my first YouTube video - I did up a quick guide on how to backup your wallet, and your Private Keys.
In case you're not doing this already, start doing it now.

Better safe than sorry!

Here is the link - feel free to share/follow.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

You can try to post on the support section
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-support.33/

and made an appeal on your case, since its easily spotted by the dev team and hopefully they can fix it faster.
  it is dev told us hacker victims  to post our info on  https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/   , most of us who want to continue supporting   deeponion has posted there. 

energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

States in the rules that zero balance wallets will be excluded from the airdrop. If this is my first one, does this mean I have to purchase some coins first?

I think this relates to the people that dump their coin after joining airdrop but not 100% sure. Read the entire first page would be my recommendation.

And if you sucessfully applied for the Airdrop, you will get 0.008 Onion instantly for free so your balance would not be 0

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
turboblade

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

States in the rules that zero balance wallets will be excluded from the airdrop. If this is my first one, does this mean I have to purchase some coins first?

I think this relates to the people that dump their coin after joining airdrop but not 100% sure. Read the entire first page would be my recommendation.

0.008 has just appeared in my wallet. I am guessing I am eligible provided I keep this as is
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

0.008 has just appeared in my wallet. I am guessing I am eligible provided I keep this as is

If you received the 0.008, that means you've been accepted and you're in. Now just follow the posting rules to ensure you get the next drop. Enjoy!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

Yes, it is a bonus for using the wallet. Everybody will receive it independent from the airdrop.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

"All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified."

Is there a plan to move this restriction as airdrops progress?

Like if you have an airdrop starting on September 12, couldn't you shift that cutoff to August 12?  That way you still require an account to have been active for a month, without people making a bunch of accounts just for an airdrop.

I sure do hope they reconsider members who registered after July 12, 2917 as the weeks progress Smiley. If not that would still be okay, mining now with 4 rigs, and just buying at nova.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

I am new to DeepOnion.Please someone let me know how much approximately i will make in dollar if i join the Airdrop today?
How can this be calculated in advance? We need to wait until Friday, get the airdrop according to your rank, and multiply the coins received on the course in relation to the BTC.
That's why i asked approximately.Some 'member' level rank must have got deeponion coins in past airdrop and sold it so i wanna know how much average to expect

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

I just did my first YouTube video - I did up a quick guide on how to backup your wallet, and your Private Keys.
In case you're not doing this already, start doing it now.

Better safe than sorry!

Here is the link - feel free to share/follow.

Thank you a nice VOICE OVER. Please post there https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-video-tutorials.32/ as well
and make sure to add your wallet so we can donate.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:39:46 PM

I am new to DeepOnion.Please someone let me know how much approximately i will make in dollar if i join the Airdrop today?

Based on present BTC price, I think it will not be less than $100 for 5th AirDrop. 10 post no less than 50 characters. It's not too bad. A lot participants were excluded because of the website wallet issue.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

How can this be calculated in advance? We need to wait until Friday, get the airdrop according to your rank, and multiply the coins received on the course in relation to the BTC.
That's why i asked approximately.Some 'member' level rank must have got deeponion coins in past airdrop and sold it so i wanna know how much average to expect

Well I can safely say it'll be more than $1. Which is being given to you for absolutely doing nothing except renting out your signature space and saying a few words 10 times a week. So you decide.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Just wondering does the messaging feature work in the Deep Onion wallet. I actually did not even realize it had that feature until today??. lol  Grin Smiley
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

Well I can safely say it'll be more than $1. Which is being given to you for absolutely doing nothing except renting out your signature space and saying a few words 10 times a week. So you decide.
Does my post count prior to joining the airdrop count in this week airdrop? or do i have to post 10 posts after joining the airdrop?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

Does my post count prior to joining the airdrop count in this week airdrop? or do i have to post 10 posts after joining the airdrop?

It needs to be 10 posts for the week with 50 words minimum.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
cyberpitstop

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

@ChainSmoker you also need to change your signature to update your referral ID currently your signature ref id=xxxx
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

Just wondering does the messaging feature work in the Deep Onion wallet. I actually did not even realize it had that feature until today??. lol  Grin Smiley

All these messages send from The Tor Network as well, very secure Tor messaging app, you can learn more from this tutorial
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-sending-encrypted-messages.52/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cyberpitstop

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

It needs to be 10 posts for the week with 50 words minimum.
Is it 50 words or 50 characters?Huh I believe it's characters!!
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

after changing my signature the status check gives this message
"Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason."

can someone explain?
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: