Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

Please share and distribute these posters. We want maximum coverage across media outlets!

This is wonderful work. @Jimmybob_007 lets try to get something like this to revamp our website OP and stuff. This really looks professional
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Hi! Can you help me how to upload the Onion avatar on my Profile? Pls.
You cant until you are Full member

Oh i see! Thanks for that info sir! By the way.. how can i able to post image here?

Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

hi I have a question

if I installed the wallet on my laptop. and I have to romove to another  laptop.  how I can remove wallet from one laptope to another? or i have to install new wallet?

I have a problem related to your question!

coz my husband upgraded my PC to i5 and my old onion wallet was not back up! how can i able to retrieve my onion coin from my all wallet address?

Pls.help dev!

You should !!!always!!! write down your password, passphrase or whatsoever on a sheet op paper which you keep in a folder in a safe place where you remeber it and will never ever loose it.
It's too easy for someone to log in in your PC, Mac, laptopt, mobile phone and whatsoever and to take a look at the passwords you saved in a word document or in a .txt file.
You should be concerned a lot more about security.
Maybe use a cold storage for your onions in the future, then you're not dependant on an electronic device that might have a failure one day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

I find myself more active on the deeponion forum than here. everything is so organized there from giveaways to support threads to speculation and anything else you can think of.
Anyone share same sentiment?

I feel the same...  I was gone for 2 days and we I had to skip from 716 to 777 or whatever page this is....

People are spamming way to much.

DEV:

Create a site or button on the Airdrop page where people can whine about being blacklisted. Solve it there or at least write where they can go to.  Everybody comes here, posts and clocks up the thread.

Its a joke you need to skip 50-60 pages of nonsense if your gone for 24 hours. There is no chance in hell that I read that just to see news about development or rule changes.

Me could already need some sub-forums and different threads for DeepOnion here on BCT instead of posting everything in one forum. +777 pages is a lot to read through especially when you're just trying to inform yourself about what DeepOnion is. A new thread for all the Airdrop related questions could already lower the temper of the newer members in this thread.

In my opinion, I would be much happier to only use the DeepOnion Forum because the overall design and community appear much  nicer to me, but I understand that the devs intend to spread the idea here on BCT with the signature campaign and with the 10 posts a week rule.

News Development and rule changes will always be found in the original ANN post and on the DeepOnion forums.

If you're complaining about people complaining on bitcointalk forums, sorry, but nothing is going to prevent whining and shilling and fud on these forums.
carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

hi I have a question

if I installed the wallet on my laptop. and I have to romove to another  laptop.  how I can remove wallet from one laptope to another? or i have to install new wallet?

coz my husband upgraded my PC to i5 and my old onion wallet was not back up! how can i able to retrieve my onion coin from my all wallet address?

Pls.help dev!

DimaS1574. Please look at the tutorials... You must backup your wallet.dat file and import it into the new wallet on the new computer

carizmerlin31. If you did not backup the wallet.dat file or do not have your Private Key, you lost your ONIONs. There is no way to retrieve it if you didn't backup one of the two of those.

Oh i see! Thanks for that info.. but Private Key is just similar to Passphrase sir?

SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

DimaS1574. Please look at the tutorials... You must backup your wallet.dat file and import it into the new wallet on the new computer

carizmerlin31. If you did not backup the wallet.dat file or do not have your Private Key, you lost your ONIONs. There is no way to retrieve it if you didn't backup one of the two of those.

Oh i see! Thanks for that info.. but Private Key is just similar to Passphrase sir?

No. Private Key is the private key for your wallet address. This is also explained in the tutorials. deeponion.org
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

Please share and distribute these posters. We want maximum coverage across media outlets!

This is wonderful work. @Jimmybob_007 lets try to get something like this to revamp our website OP and stuff. This really looks professional

This is a rreally nice infographic! Did you make it?
Is it possible to change all the font sizes to the same size? It would have a nicer overall look and would be easier to read. I'd prefer to be able to see the link I'm clicking on instead of clicking on a super tiny written link that is pretty long.
Is there a thread on the DeepOnion Forum where people discuss about this infographic?
I think there are some small etails missing but it will be very nice to share on Facebook once it's design is finalised.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

You should !!!always!!! write down your password, passphrase or whatsoever on a sheet op paper which you keep in a folder in a safe place where you remeber it and will never ever loose it.
It's too easy for someone to log in in your PC, Mac, laptopt, mobile phone and whatsoever and to take a look at the passwords you saved in a word document or in a .txt file.
Maybe use a cold storage for your onions in the future, then you're not dependant on an electronic device that might have a failure one day.

i have my passphrase my dear! but my problem is my my husband upgraded my PC dats why i need to install onion wallet again..but now it has different wallet address!

sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

Does anyone have an explanation why prices where dropping so fast today?
Marketcap was rising and still prices dropped quickly. Did i miss something?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

i have my passphrase my dear! but my problem is my my husband upgraded my PC dats why i need to install onion wallet again..but now it has different wallet address!
the only way to regain acces to the old wallet is if you did not write over the infos of the old wallet in probably default instalation folder in appdata..if you did and had not saved those your coins are lost
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Does anyone have an explanation why prices where dropping so fast today?
Marketcap was rising and still prices dropped quickly. Did i miss something?

someone has dumped a load. probably someone else who has cut and run
SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

You need to import your wallet.dat file into the %appdata% directory. If you did NOT backup your wallet, or save your private key before you wiped the system, your ONIONs are GONE FOREVER. PLEASE read the tutorials at deeponion.org.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

did you ever do a backup of your original wallet?
carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:32:17 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

no sir.. i haven't

carizmerlin31

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

No. Private Key is the private key for your wallet address. This is also explained in the tutorials. deeponion.org

what is Private Key sir? and where can i find it? is it in the onion wallet? all i have is my passphrase for my Deep Onion Wallet!

SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

no sir.. i haven't

Then unless you can get someone to get deleted files off your harddrive, you're out of luck
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

what is Private Key sir? and where can i find it? is it in the onion wallet? all i have is my passphrase for my Deep Onion Wallet!

Your DeepOnion is lost for eternity in blockchain, no one gonna reach it or use it.
In cryptoworld you are your OWN BANK, u HAVE TO KNOW, what are u doing with your wallet.
Sorry for this darling but you lost all your Onion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

Your Private Key is a private number attached to your address that can retain your information. Sorry but I'm not saying this anymore. READ THE TUTORIALS ON THE DEEPONION FORUMS.
sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

@vectisitch
ah ok, thanks for the Info!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

hi I have a question

Pls.help dev!

no backup means you have no way of changing your new wallet back to your original wallet. and if you don't know what the porivate key is then there is no way that you wrote in down. you have to go into the console on your original wallet to get it. the one in your new wallet will be different. i'm sorry but your coins are gone. you will never be able to get them back or use the old wallet again. which also probably means you will be excluded from the airdrops. if your genuine,then i'm very sorry for you
Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: