Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 [762] 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

hi I have a question

if I installed the wallet on my laptop. and I have to romove to another  laptop.  how I can remove wallet from one laptope to another? or i have to install new wallet?

I have a problem related to your question!

coz my husband upgraded my PC to i5 and my old onion wallet was not back up! how can i able to retrieve my onion coin from my all wallet address?

Pls.help dev!

You should !!!always!!! write down your password, passphrase or whatsoever on a sheet op paper which you keep in a folder in a safe place where you remeber it and will never ever loose it.
It's too easy for someone to log in in your PC, Mac, laptopt, mobile phone and whatsoever and to take a look at the passwords you saved in a word document or in a .txt file.
You should be concerned a lot more about security.
Maybe use a cold storage for your onions in the future, then you're not dependant on an electronic device that might have a failure one day.

i have my passphrase my dear! but my problem is my my husband upgraded my PC dats why i need to install onion wallet again..but now it has different wallet address!

If you are in crypto, never let anybody at your computer!
If your husband has to change even the smallest thing, make a backup of everything, this should be a weekly procedure anyway.
Be paranoid in crypto, related to backups and security, a harddisk can die every second.
Use an extra computer only for wallets and trading.
Learn, what is a private key and write it down. Put a copy in a trezor or make photo with a cam, encrypt it strongly and store it anywhere.
Be paranoid, this is the only way to avoid loss.

deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

nova is back
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

I cannot connect to Novaexchange.com   is it just me or can anybody else connect?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Hi,

Please be clearer. Is it down for you? Can you see your balance, etc?
It's back online...All is good..  All my balances are correct
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:1030719
Wallet Address:DodR9wzcA8zp2UWquRPoT2Dcci7NvJQgop

Whatttttt ?? when i check my status it say that ?? what am i doing wrong ?? i don't want to miss this week airdrop. Where is supporter ?? I need your help.

you need to edit your signature. anywhere it says ref=xxxx you need to change it to your userid number
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

I cannot connect to Novaexchange.com   is it just me or can anybody else connect?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Please be clearer. Can you see your balance, etc? Is it down for you?

At least it is up now Smiley I can also login successfully. However, I can't speak for the balance as I don't have any coins on the exchange. HODLing is key Smiley Might buy some more from some weak hands tomorrow.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

Did NoveExchange get hacked?!

I cannot see my coins and loading very slow my balance says 0. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I checked after seeing your thread and it seems like there is something wrong with nova. It's showing 504 gateway time out. I think there must be an update or something. Have to wait.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vuli

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

it looks like they rebooted their server, it is back online now.

Unboxed - rowing community of people getting paid to do what they love to get a share of the $36 billion brands are spending annually on Facebook Ads
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

I have been spending lots of hours in this forum and deeponion.org to found out that the most of btctalk users that tried to join this past few days were denied because of suspicious account.

You need your bitcointalk user id (51285) in place of the XXXXX in your signature.
This seems to be the main problem with people getting accepted, and still people
are spamming this thread and the main forum with requests.

Check your signature. I don't know how to say this any stronger or louder.
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

Can a moderator fix the problem with the signatures of members. The stars are not in the good position and you have to change them manually. I had to remove to spaces so that it doesn't move the stars to far to the right in the first line.
I think this is really easy to fix so why has nobody done it until now?
Some users might think that their signature is not valid when they arrange the stars in the right form instead of simply copy and pasting it.
Can a moderator or dev take a look on this problem?

The question is, is your signature still valid when you have modified it to adjust the stars? I would like to make mine look better as well.
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

From "Administrator novaexchange
We are sorry for the short downtime, a system needed to be urgently restarted, and it was neccesary to close Nova under the restart"
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

Is there a picture of the team members or any details of them? Would like to invest but i heard about a possible scam.  Undecided

Is there a picture of Satoshi Nakamoto or any information about him?

What would the scam be, exactly? Giving away free money to people
who can follow simple directions to help out the coin? I haven't spent
a cent.
You're right! Everyone who invested and got involved with Bitcoin no one knew of the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto! Besides, Deeponion needs anonymity, right? The name of the coin itself is quite suggestive! Read more about the proposals and achievements, the community is great.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

Many developers of other coins show their identity to substantiate the integrity of their project. You can get free coins from the airdrop but me not. I registered some days ago as you can see. So i have to invest my money. Therefore, i would like to get some more informations about the team.

This is not a bad heuristic per se. It is reasonable to assume, that if all else being equal, random coin with non-anonymous team should have higher probability of success than random coin with anonymous team. That said  this is not the team with no product whatsoever asking you to invest in the idea poorly described in 10-page long whitepaper. DeepOnion team has a working wallet and the most of coins are distributed in airdrop/signature campaign and other bounty campaigns. Moreover, the team's anonymity
  • fits the primary philosophy of this coin
  • may actually protect developers from legal threats (TOR is not legal in all countries)

Also as you can see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077842.0 the fact that someone puts some names and photos on the website and calls those things a "team" doesn't mean a squat.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

Can a moderator fix the problem with the signatures of members. The stars are not in the good position and you have to change them manually. I had to remove to spaces so that it doesn't move the stars to far to the right in the first line.
Some users might think that their signature is not valid when they arrange the stars in the right form instead of simply copy and pasting it.

The question is, is your signature still valid when you have modified it to adjust the stars? I would like to make mine look better as well.

Well I simply did it. We're talking about a complex cryptocurrency and everything that's involved is not created in minutes, I took a lot of hard work.
So I really can't believe that this minor beauty issue would cause a problem.
As already said, it can be fixed in minutes (I guess).
BUT I did it and wasn't approved for the airdrop, but I think this happened because by account was "woken up" three days ago. I don't want to believe that pushing the backspace button two times can get you rejected from the Airdrop.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC-TK

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

I have been spending lots of hours in this forum and deeponion.org to found out that the most of btctalk users that tried to join this past few days were denied because of suspicious account. I am not complaining or anything, but you know what, the idea of the airdrop is a fair distribution of coins to all qualified bitcointalk users. If devs will blacklisted most of the participants without reconsideration, the Onions will be centralized among few users. I believe moderators, and devs are very competent enough to identify manually who are a legit btctalk users. verification of account should be done. I know it will lot of work, but I think it will fair for all, aint it?

You're half right.
I look at a lot of people in this thread, they just tell themselves the amount of the message (they are engaged in spam). Such messages are not useful. Therefore, the developer does not accept everyone in the bounty.
I applied, but got the status "Rejected". I realized that you need to write useful messages, now I will write only useful. And I advise everyone.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

Applied airdrop on 16th August 2017 and was 'Accepted'. Received 2 airdrops. I haven't moved a single onion from my wallet.

I also supporting network by staking from 4 days daily although did not staked any onions.Never mind.
2 hours ago checked status and it showed 'Accepted' and now it's showing 'Blacklisted for unknown reasons!' i got randomly blacklisted out of thin air. GREAT!
I don't want to miss this week airdrop so i messaged crypto-rainbow here and also create support ticket on official deep onion forums.Got my thread locked and told to wait in the queue.Great. what's my mistake here that i will miss this week airdrop? well never mind.

Another crying puppy ...
Do you really think this post gonna move thing for you ?
Sad we dont have dislike button on DeepOnion forum, u will be my first one ...
Mister my problem is more urgent them other.
From your post everyone can tell you are a crying puppy here.No one asked your opinion and your hate words.I politely mentioned my problem.

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

Well I simply did it. We're talking about a complex cryptocurrency and everything that's involved is not created in minutes, I took a lot of hard work.
So I really can't believe that this minor beauty issue would cause a problem.
As already said, it can be fixed in minutes (I guess).
BUT I did it and wasn't approved for the airdrop, but I think this happened because by account was "woken up" three days ago. I don't want to believe that pushing the backspace button two times can get you rejected from the Airdrop.

The signature is correct for most people on this forum. You only have to adjust it a bit manually if your Bitcointalk ID has 6 digits.

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

I have been spending lots of hours in this forum and deeponion.org to found out that the most of btctalk users that tried to join this past few days were denied because of suspicious account. I am not complaining or anything, but you know what, the idea of the airdrop is a fair distribution of coins to all qualified bitcointalk users. If devs will blacklisted most of the participants without reconsideration, the Onions will be centralized among few users. I believe moderators, and devs are very competent enough to identify manually who are a legit btctalk users. verification of account should be done. I know it will lot of work, but I think it will fair for all, aint it?

You're half right.
I look at a lot of people in this thread, they just tell themselves the amount of the message (they are engaged in spam). Such messages are not useful. Therefore, the developer does not accept everyone in the bounty.
I applied, but got the status "Rejected". I realized that you need to write useful messages, now I will write only useful. And I advise everyone.

An airdrop is not about the bounty campaign its about deviding equal to everyone with reputation! And if you combine that with a sign campaign then ok but then don't start crying that people don't write a perfect English messages. Or just people that take part in games etc!
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:1030719
Wallet Address:DodR9wzcA8zp2UWquRPoT2Dcci7NvJQgop

Whatttttt ?? when i check my status it say that ?? what am i doing wrong ?? i don't want to miss this week airdrop. Where is supporter ?? I need your help.

you need to edit your signature. anywhere it says ref=xxxx you need to change it to your userid number
Thank you so much !! I have change it !! So how long does it fix my problem ??
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Another crying puppy ...
Do you really think this post gonna move thing for you ?
Sad we dont have dislike button on DeepOnion forum, u will be my first one ...
Mister my problem is more urgent them other.

You don't have to be rude to the poor fellow Smiley User adoption is key, and I hope his situation will be resolved so the community can grow Smiley

Just check DeepOnion forum, i am not rude.
I normally help people but sometime one person dont deserve it at all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

Does anyone have an explanation why prices where dropping so fast today?
Marketcap was rising and still prices dropped quickly. Did i miss something?

someone has dumped a load. probably someone else who has cut and run

Lots cheaters or dumpers are banned, I am glad the new registration is controlled more tightly by the dev team. The cheaters get no more chance to get in now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Pages: « 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 [762] 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: