Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

[quote
You seem sincere, to me at least, in your desire for ONION to succeed, even if you are excluded from the Airdrop.  Personally, I have no input one way or the other, just speaking for myself.  I believe you are correct in your restaurant analogy but I do not think that it applies to those who are approving or denying applications for DeepONION airdrop.  It's a good analogy but not, I think, applicable just from my own personal experience here and on the community forum, which has been without any issue so far from the ONION community itself (outside FUD'ers is a totally different story).

If your quoted post was any indication, you generally seem to give it some thought, but I'm sure there is some subjectivity involved.  If you have been excluded based on post quality or something else that may be subjectively measured, I would encourage you to double down on your posting, don't take no for an answer, and forge ahead.  That will take more effort, sure, and it might seem annoying, but it is a win-win situation, ONION gets more exposure (positive) and you get into the airdrop.  

I can't criticize though, so don't misunderstand me, the DeepONION project and it's people have been nothing but even and fair to me, so I am biased Smiley

Thanks for your diligent reply,

I hope you noticed that I have not criticised anyone in particular, I am very scepticle of the application process in itself.

Imagine recommending one of your friends or family to this wonderful concept.  They duely apply based on your recommendation, but get rejected for unkown reason or suspicious activity.  How would that make you feel ??

BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:12:02 AM

you just become crazy with this airdrop guys

They give so few coins in exchange of your big job.

it become funny, right?

I ask again : why deeptoweb have no clue about you? You don't have to answer, I know why, your not part of TOR, i have send many emails to be sure, do you want to read answer?

you need to go back on your medication sir ..

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:16:44 AM

I can see that NEW "applicants that were rejected" really wants to get in because they make a lot of noise. It's telling me that you want to get some Onions because this is a blue chip. Checked some previous posts from these folks where they applied for previous signature campaigns, they get rejected but don't make as much noise here. I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

For those who were banned/blacklisted and you think you don't deserve it, make your appeal and please be patient. Devs/Mods are quite busy these days. We're even lucky that they're still active compared to other sig campaigns here in BCT.

I myself want that there are a lot of us in the airdrop. The more, the merrier.

This is one signature campaign where participants actually supports what they're campaigning, DeepOnion.
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:23:36 AM

I can see that NEW "applicants that were rejected" really wants to get in because they make a lot of noise. It's telling me that you want to get some Onions because this is a blue chip. Checked some previous posts from these folks where they applied for previous signature campaigns, they get rejected but don't make as much noise here. I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

For those who were banned/blacklisted and you think you don't deserve it, make your appeal and please be patient. Devs/Mods are quite busy these days. We're even lucky that they're still active compared to other sig campaigns here in BCT.

This is one signature campaign where participants actually supports what they're campaigning, DeepOnion.

I sincerely hope you checked mine, please explore all my posts, I have given away far more than I have ever recieved.

Others should also be aware the you @t3ChNo have insinuated that all rejected/banned users were cheaters and scammers, I can post the link if you wish !

octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:27:52 AM

So, junior members no longer can participate in AirDrop as far as i can see?

No not right now, dev team is checking that rule right now i believe.  But you can participate to bounty on their forum, plenty of rewards there...

Hope they change this rule, i understand that its to prevent post farming on accounts, but its a though rule for legit users...

Thanks a lot, i'll become Full User soon anyways  Cool

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

The moderators and admin is doing everything they can to resolve issues such as blacklisting and acceptance of new comers. Just wait for your turn Smiley Or you could join us in the official forum and enjoy conversing with other DeepOnion supporters. deeponion.org/community
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:31:54 AM

That's right, there are even active members on the forum that are not in the airdrop and they still keep contributing to the community eventough that they have received no airdrop at all till now.
We should all look forward the time DeepOnion will be used on the Torbrowser as primary payment method, that's when the last haters will stop hating. Now when Bitcoin is up to 4000$, noone's hating on Bitcoin, the same time will come for DeepOnion one day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:34:20 AM

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

The moderators and admin is doing everything they can to resolve issues such as blacklisting and acceptance of new comers. Just wait for your turn Smiley Or you could join us in the official forum and enjoy conversing with other DeepOnion supporters. deeponion.org/community

I think you are somewhat misguided sir.

Only 3-4 people have heard back since last week, funnily enough a big investor got his review in a few minutes, moderators were falling all over themselves to vouch for him

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/one-of-the-biggest-holders-wanted-be-part-of-the-community-and-the-airdrop.1819/

how does this equate that everyone in the community is equal ??

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:39:53 AM

I've been following this coin and project , Been rejected for suspicious activity. Did my best to be patient and help promote this coin as I could, been active and I believe I'm on Topic when I post.  I have some onions in exchange bought it while waiting for my reconsideration,

ok to make things short I'm a believer of this coin, supported this coin. Tried to appeal for reconsideration , Tried to PM Moderators . They don't reply I understand that they got Loads of things to do. But when I saw some random Dude post in the forum CLAIMING HE IS ONE OF THE BIG HOLDER OF THIS COIN and bought a total of $2200 Onions bragging it , while making an appeal to reconsider him to enter the AIRDROP for that certain reason . It's just ODD that after an hour or couple some moderator reply to this certain individual and tried to comfort him and made an assurance that he will get in soon just avoid "BURST POSTING" and He got VOUCH by that specific moderator, Felt bias and cronyism. I don't care anymore if I won't be eligible for air-drop.

I will still follow this coin made 2 articles for this and will publish soon after i polish everything including the poster.
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:44:07 AM

To the Mods, Dev's, Admin etc.

I no longer care or am worried wether I get included in the next airdrop (or any airdrop in the future).

What I do care about is the future of this coin. I really believe this coin can go to at least $1+ in the next 6 months - 1 year.

But if you continue to reject/ban users for, in most cases trivial reasons, you have to expect the negative reputation that this community is rapidly experiencing, both here and in other forums.

Ban me from all future airdrops if it makes you feel better.

But the truth is, when you start rejecting people indiscriminately, these people are obviously going to pass on this negative information.

Have you ever had a meal in a restaurant...  statistics show that 10% who had a great meal and experience will tell people.

90% who thought that maybe the experience was below par, will broadcast to all and sundry, and anyone else who will listen.

Negativity is not in my vocabulary,

But I do have to say, it is counter-productive to be referring people at this time when, (according to Dev's stats in previous posts) 20 apply per day and 4 get accepted.

Honestly guys,
you may think I'm throwing sour grapes here because I, myself, has been rejected.

If so, please re-read.

I simply do not wish to see a great concept and opportunity wasted.

yes, cheats, scammers, etc need to be outed, but to penalise 80% of your applicants because of this is just plain obsurd.

As I stated before, ban me from all airdrops if it makes you feel good.  It gives me total freedom to express my honest opinions

Hi it my Cryptomaster @ deeponion we talked yesterday or was it the day before i am not sure i have been awake the whole time...

Now i certainly do understand some of your points however you have to realise as well that at $1 for 1 Onion
and it was $5 the other day so if the usual payout is 400 onions then that is $400 at this low and at its height would have been $2000.

This is for one weeks work, sorry.... 10 posts a week in reference to deeponion with only 50 characters in each..

Lets do the math

$400 = 10 x 50 = 500 characters in one week that are supportive of deeponion in any of the main ANN threads (majority not in off-topic)

Well let us make it $500 therefore a $1 dollar a character and it was $5  ..

The other rules of the signature and the burst posting and so forth is to ensure that people are capable of actually being helpful to the community
and are keeping up with the crypto and it's developments.

Regarding some of the security measures taken to prevent the fraudsters and farmed bitcointalk accounts
is to stop these scammers from ruining the crypto by them dumping at low prices,
and this is apart from it being totally unfair to all members who work hard for their onions ...

By having these strict rules and preventing the huge amount of fraud that is at least being attempted by many...

The Dev and team are looking after deeponion and its members as best they can, and there is a process of checking, which for hundreds, is time consuming. My message to you is a illustration of this work, which prevents them from speeding up their job.

There are hundred of entrants who wish to join, and when they do not meet the requirements, sig, posts of value, characters, keeping 90% of airdrop, they for the most part do not say "yeh you are right i did not comply with the rules"

Most people just complain without looking or thinking about what they did wrong, but this shows that they are not involved and are not going to see it through.

Some do not know that they have not posted enough or did not realise they could not send more than 10% out of their airdrop wallet address wallet.

And there are many other that break the fudding rule or they complain about the development in some way which are not counted and can be used as a reason for blacklisting. For some people obviously when they are earning more money than a years wage in their country and they get things wrong will post here and on deeponion saying "i was blacklisted but i did nothing wrong" .

Deeponion is paying people so much for so little effort that it is obvious people will try and complain when they are themselves to blame

It is also possible that some innocent people are not entitled to the drop due to the rules and security, such as those account created after the 12th of July, but those who have complied with all the rules do get their onions and where error have been made they have been re-instated, but again due to the large amount of workload and members applying it will take time.

As a side note my response written above is 2999 characters long excluding this sentence lol almost 6 weeks of posting Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:48:34 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:15:39 AM by BigBadBitBaron

so sorry @GCForce, i meant that this coin could hit $100+

Also my post did not once, state that I was complaining about my status.

I was giving my opinion on what the 80% of applicants how are needlessly rejected would react.

To confirm:

I really am unconcerned if I get included in airdrop or not...

But there will be no point in any airdrop if it ends up being worth zero because of overzealous moderation resulting is a multitude of negative reviews from those affected..

A community cannot survive without the support of everyone.
When you start rejecting friends and family for an unkown "reason", what do you envisage is gong to happen

I also ask you and anyone else who thinks I'm throwing sour grapes..

Read my previous posts.. In fact follow my future posts...

If anyone has denegrated this coin or the dev's, i have swiftly and robustly defended

Read my posts.

FYI, I held my hands up immediately when I got rejected, I made the newbie mistake of posting everywhere to get my 10 posts for the week.  I never killed anyone, I never robbed anyone, I simply got a bit over enthusiastic.  I will always defend because of the value I think this coin can go to, but will never beg.. sorry

GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:03:47 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:13:57 AM by GCforce

Hi @BigBadBitBaron

Sorry no i did not referee to your good messages in that piece. You are quite correct for the most part,
but i thought it just need some explanation to some of the problems faced.

I know you love deeponion Smiley Its just it is very important that we all clarify things as best we can and ensuring stability.

I understand you feelings i assure you I have read your post history and i think you have been great for the community with your answers of help and against the fudders.

As i said i was not involved in your case but i think it was only burst posting that was your problem, thats all anyone has to do to get those lovely expensive onions is to follow the simple deeponion airdrop rules.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:12:33 AM

I've been following this coin and project , Been rejected for suspicious activity. Did my best to be patient and help promote this coin as I could, been active and I believe I'm on Topic when I post.  I have some onions in exchange bought it while waiting for my reconsideration,

ok to make things short I'm a believer of this coin, supported this coin. Tried to appeal for reconsideration , Tried to PM Moderators . They don't reply I understand that they got Loads of things to do. But when I saw some random Dude post in the forum CLAIMING HE IS ONE OF THE BIG HOLDER OF THIS COIN and bought a total of $2200 Onions bragging it , while making an appeal to reconsider him to enter the AIRDROP for that certain reason . It's just ODD that after an hour or couple some moderator reply to this certain individual and tried to comfort him and made an assurance that he will get in soon just avoid "BURST POSTING" and He got VOUCH by that specific moderator, Felt bias and cronyism. I don't care anymore if I won't be eligible for air-drop.

I will still follow this coin made 2 articles for this and will publish soon after i polish everything including the poster.

I was black listed too, it takes time, just be a little patient and moderators and dev could reconsiderate your case.
ssb883

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:17:54 AM

Ah the Friday. The marked day always exciting. DeepOnion makes us happy.

Friday is DeepOnion.
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:20:23 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:40:46 AM by BigBadBitBaron

Hi @BigBadBitBaron

Sorry no i did not referee to your good messages in that piece. You are quite correct for the most part,
but i thought it just need some explanation to some of the problems faced.

I know you love deeponion Smiley Its just it is very important that we all clarify things as best we can and ensuring stability.

I understand you feelings i assure you I have read your post history and i think you have been great for the community with your answers of help and against the fudders.

As i said i was not involved in your case but i think it was only burst posting that was your problem, thats all anyone has to do to get those lovely expensive onions is to follow the simple deeponion airdrop rules.

I did nothing that this guy didn't do, he's included... I'M NOT.... He got his review sorted in a few hours... I & others are waiting days Huh

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/one-of-the-biggest-holders-wanted-be-part-of-the-community-and-the-airdrop.1819/

Explain please

Without an explanation, we have to assume that he got money & WE DON'T...  so much for inclusion Huh

is this the message we want to send to potential members Huh

Sorry for posting here, but if I'd posted these in the official forum where they belong, they would have been immediately deleted !!

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:20:33 AM

This only signifies that they all can see the potential for DeepOnion.
I'm also really happy being part of this community..
Here you can see that members do really support DeepOnion..
Of course there are those who only ride along....
But most of us in here is truly ready to support its development all the way...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
ssb883

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

I ask again : why deeptoweb have no clue about you? You don't have to answer, I know why, your not part of TOR, i have send many emails to be sure, do you want to read answer?

This question is lol. Of course you don't have to be part of TOR to use TOR. Do you even think people who made TOR are aware of all TOR sites?

I never know that DeepOnion team claimed they are part of TOR. DeepOnion transactions run on TOR, that makes the origin of transactions will be difficult to locate. This is why TOR is integrated to DeepOnion. And with the coming DeepSend feature it will increase anonymity in the blockchain.
BMG86

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:38:20 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!

My opinion only:

perhps they are dumping because they know if things keep being handled the way they are, the price will be Zero...

We keep saying, you cannot reject 80% of applicants and expect to survive... simple rule of economics

Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: