Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 [922] 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:12:05 AM

When i see cool works form our community, i remeber this picture.

Btw, this picture was created by someone form our community too and i just saved it.  Grin

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

Have you considered allowing newer accounts than at the start of airdrops? Been reading since february but created account too late on bitcointalk for the drops Sad
Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

Hey guys,

If anyone of you searching Hardware or Mining Rigs.

I'm selling few stuff new and 2 months old.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135462.0

If you pay with onions you get a discount!

Cheers
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:24:06 AM

Have you considered allowing newer accounts than at the start of airdrops? Been reading since february but created account too late on bitcointalk for the drops Sad

Members and up status are only accepted now. When the airdrop started, Jr. Members were allowed before but was changed.
jstern

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

I'm very confused, stunned.

I applied and was accepted a few days after August 26. And then banned before that week's air drop. I do see that I didn't post on the 27, 28, and 29, but that's because I wasn't part of the campaign and for some reason was saving it. I posted on the 30, 31, and Sep 1.

Today I got the verdict, and it says "One day poster." It's stunning because I post everyday.

I guess there's nothing I can do about this.

What can I say? I think my posts are quality posts, and things are feeling a little too dogmatic. My comments were relevant, thought out, promoted the coin big time because I really liked it. You could consider it quality, someone who you would want as part of the team. But he didn't post on the 27, 28, 29.

Since I'm officially not part of the campaign, I might not post on Bitcoin talk for a week. And that's not going to make me a horrible person. I might simply not have a reason to post, or I could be too tired one day from work, real life.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:33:06 AM

We will look this in the future rounds

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

Please feedback we just updated OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Much better, its really more pleasing on the eye, what most will appreciate about the condensed version that its not so long anymore. It also scales pretty nicely on my android phone, I think having the graphics centered and proportioned all the way down creates much needed uniformity than what we had with the old version. Nicely done !
Thank you for the feedback, we will ask from our translators updating this new version soon.

I was supposed to give feedback about this yesterday. As @abdulmad it is far better and shorter.

Personally i would change the part "Freely air-dropped/distributed! NO ICO/Crowdfunding!"

To "Freely distributed bitcointalk signature air-drop campaign! Not an ICO and without any crowdfunding"

The Philippines and French thread havent got a BCT forum moderator yet have they?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:50:23 AM

I applied and was accepted a few days after August 26. And then banned before that week's air drop. I do see that I didn't post on the 27, 28, and 29, but that's because I wasn't part of the campaign and for some reason was saving it. I posted on the 30, 31, and Sep 1.

Today I got the verdict, and it says "One day poster." It's stunning because I post everyday.

What can I say? I think my posts are quality posts, and things are feeling a little too dogmatic. My comments were relevant, thought out, promoted the coin big time because I really liked it. You could consider it quality, someone who you would want as part of the team. But he didn't post on the 27, 28, 29.

Since I'm officially not part of the campaign, I might not post on Bitcoin talk for a week. And that's not going to make me a horrible person. I might simply not have a reason to post, or I could be too tired one day from work, real life.

Hi @jstern you only made 5  supportive references to deeponion  from August 26, 2017, 11:48:09 PM after joining to August 31, 2017, 02:17:29 AM.

Here is your thread history page on bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234106;sa=showPosts

Sorry you just have to post more. 10 post a week with a minimum of 50 characters in each in support of deeponion and mainly in the crypto ANN threads, so not a majority in off topic .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

hi guys, please i just downloaded the deeponion window wallet and after successful installation wallet seems not to be synchronizing, no connection or what so ever, is there any working nodes i can use to make wallet synchronize? please any help will do. and when is the best time to apply to bounty campaign? i see deeponion already waves even as it early stage
epsonorcanon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:08:17 AM

When will we release a 1.2 version client on MAC?
jstern

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:24:26 PM by jstern

Hi @jstern you only made 5  supportive references to deeponion  from August 26, 2017, 11:48:09 PM after joining to August 31, 2017, 02:17:29 AM.

Here is your thread history page on bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234106;sa=showPosts

Sorry you just have to post more. 10 post a week with a minimum of 50 characters in each in support of deeponion and mainly in the crypto ANN threads, so not a majority in off topic .

I thought that was a new rule for this week. Maybe I'm wrong. (Those 5 positive posts were legit, not forced to try and make a quota.)

But also the reason given was "One day poster."

And I was banned before the air drop ended, so even 15 supportive post wouldn't have mattered.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

hi guys, please i just downloaded the deeponion window wallet and after successful installation wallet seems not to be synchronizing, no connection or what so ever, is there any working nodes i can use to make wallet synchronize? please any help will do. and when is the best time to apply to bounty campaign? i see deeponion already waves even as it early stage

Did you carefully follow all steps in the installation guide?

ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

I thought that was a new rule for this week. Maybe I'm wrong

But also the reason given was "One day poster."

And I was banned before the air drop ended, so even 15 supportive post wouldn't have mattered.

In Aug 26 you should have started posting because I think that started as counting when you received the 0.008 onions.
Then you would have been included in the Sept 1 airdrop.
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:31:57 AM

Hey guys! Check out the DeepOnion Coin Specifications in graphical presentation.  Wink

Enjoy!

#DeepOnion
#HybridCryptoCurrency

Always been a fan of your work, nice job man, keep it up.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

In the first page of the ANN there is a precise instruction with screenshots describing how to create a DeepOnion.conf file, what nodes to put and where to save the file.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

Here is nodes for you. As for application it is better to do as soon as possible, next airdrop will be tomorrow. So you will be able to apply only for next friday. Please follow all rules precisely as devs are very strict and ban a lot of people. Here is community forum, a lot of answers you can fin there. https://deeponion.org/community/ Good luck

addnode=udds4ybjgb7bm5hv.onion:17570
addnode=wrclha37edkmqzzw.onion:17570
addnode=d4llulwo5gbqnlsw.onion:17570
addnode=k7dcohhpz6rx6bxv.onion:17570
addnode=4e4pjxcj4hvt6qnh.onion:17570
addnode=zy32ufsaowhouajq.onion:17570
addnode=hkwcphjefghfa22c.onion:17570
addnode=rah5kxg6xaykfpmy.onion:17570
addnode=s56dz4yqrnha2vfg.onion:17570
addnode=fxli2a5cmdumf3tj.onion:17570
addnode=jek3ozw2tuvxtnk5.onion:17570
addnode=oqksje35d3spnpcn.onion:17570
addnode=3vy2hpd5z5u4ajlb.onion:17570
addnode=7kpgdnvynkh23fse.onion:17570
addnode=mgf5tvybvi3ursuu.onion:17570
addnode=brt4tmmk7zlxwzys.onion:17570

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

Before asking or complaining to the dev why you were blacklisted ensure you have;

1. Posted 10 messages on bitcointalk a week, with a minimum of 50 characters, (not words),  in each post, in support of deeponion. The majority must be in any of the main crypto ANN threads.

2. Not sold or moved more than 10% out of our airdrop wallet address. The bot automatically checks these addresses.

3. Ensured all your airdrop onions are actually in the airdrop wallet address and not in any randomly generated keys within your wallet. This is done using the “coin control” function in the wallet. Check your wallet address using deeponion.info and see that your airdrop wallet address is not lower than 10%.

4. An up to date signature with your bitcointalk user id in place of the part ref=XXXXX

5. Not made any comments that are truly unsupportive or are outright speculation that is untruthful and therefore could be damaging and may undermine deeponion or the community cohesion

6. Not posted all your comments in one day or in even a shorter period of time, this is burst posting.

7. Participated in the deeponion.org/community forum posting messages and learning about the crypto, meeting people and developing friendships, this is the fun bit...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
andreiv26

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

That's a really good list. I'm sure many of the people that complained being blacklisted didn't match at least 2 of these criteria. Also, I really like the fact that you punish selling the coins from the dropping in a way. Keep up the good work!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Members and up status are only accepted now. When the airdrop started, Jr. Members were allowed before but was changed.
Te team should have started with member rank minimum, but maybe they thought the signature won't have a huge demand like this. I think they now learned that quantity is not quality

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:57:34 AM

andreiv26 , you right. Thats looks very funny when someone with ?ref=xxxxx  few times asks about ban without reason. Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 [922] 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: