Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

I have now 20 DeepOnions and they're all mature (48hours old) with thousands of confirmations. But it's still not staking.

is ur wallet unlocked (at least for staking)?

read the full faq here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/proof-of-stake-pos-questions-answered.96/

Yes it is I encrypted my wallet with a new password and then I unlocked my wallet and put the check on for staking only, but nothing is happening.

Scary stuff with this signature...  So close to DeepOnion signature, would make you think some one up to no good

Didn't dare click on any of the links though.

could be linked to a virus ??

escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

I have now 20 DeepOnions and they're all mature (48hours old) with thousands of confirmations. But it's still not staking.

read the full faq here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/proof-of-stake-pos-questions-answered.96/

Yes it is I encrypted my wallet with a new password and then I unlocked my wallet and put the check on for staking only, but nothing is happening.

Scary stuff with this signature...  So close to DeepOnion signature, would make you think some one up to no good

don't panic, it's ok with that link.

it leads to https://biznet.pw/ (some kind of a neural network of private investors and entrepreneurs).

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

can somebody feedback does it look good? https://deeponion.org/stats.html
It looks very smart - fresh, crisp, easy to read and clear visuals. Someone did a great job here.
thank you for the feedback

Am I too late to apply for the airdrop?

The signature link on the website is invalid: https://deeponion.org/community/view_signatures.php

no,you can still apply. i don't see a signature link on the new ann page though??

in the mean time try this link https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

@crypto-rainbow, i don't see a signatures linkin the new ann. can you check please?

I added the link thank you

Looks like a pre version of what I am working on and asked few days ago for the weekly airdrop stats to realize it.  @crypto rainbow (no answer received)
 Whos work is this?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

read the full faq here:

Scary stuff with this signature...  So close to DeepOnion signature, would make you think some one up to no good

don't panic, it's ok with that link.

it leads to https://biznet.pw/ (some kind of a neural network of private investors and entrepreneurs).

I don't think I'll bother, just to be on the safe side.

Besides, If they're copying our signatures, what other underhanded stuff are they doing ??

maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

Before asking or complaining to the dev why you were blacklisted ensure you have;

1. Posted 10 messages on bitcointalk a week, with a minimum of 50 characters, (not words),  in each post, in support of deeponion. The majority must be in any of the main crypto ANN threads.

2. Not sold or moved more than 10% out of our airdrop wallet address. The bot automatically checks these addresses.

3. Ensured all your airdrop onions are actually in the airdrop wallet address and not in any randomly generated keys within your wallet. This is done using the “coin control” function in the wallet. Check your wallet address using deeponion.info and see that your airdrop wallet address is not lower than 10%.

4. An up to date signature with your bitcointalk user id in place of the part ref=XXXXX

5. Not made any comments that are truly unsupportive or are outright speculation that is untruthful and therefore could be damaging and may undermine deeponion or the community cohesion

6. Not posted all your comments in one day or in even a shorter period of time, this is burst posting.

7. Participated in the deeponion.org/community forum posting messages and learning about the crypto, meeting people and developing friendships, this is the fun bit...

This post needs to be daily posted. And made into a sticky post !!! Good work ! @GCforce  (EDIT: wrote name of the author as GEforce instread of GCforce)
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

Price is rising. Tomorrow is the airdrop, guy do not sell in the first moment you will get the coins!

Put your 10% on the market for a better volume but do not sell all ur coins!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Maurizio

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

Had some hope that the activity counter will kick in until 8th round of airdrop but it looks like I have to wait few more days to join the Hero member club.
32 + 1 rounds more, so you will find me as Hero participant soon  Grin Shocked Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

What is the price of this coin?

Is it a token or a coin?

Its a coin, it cant be a token because it has a integrated TOR node in it.

It can be traded at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Had some hope that the activity counter will kick in until 8th round of airdrop but it looks like I have to wait few more days to join the Hero member club.
32 + 1 rounds more, so you will find me as Hero participant soon  Grin Shocked Smiley

Just got my new hero rank a few weeks ago too, feels great! Smiley
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

This thread moves so fast. I would post this in the support forum on deeponion.org but I can't, still waiting for my verification email, can anyone else confirm how long it takes?

A little gutted that I'm too late to crypto party to join this airdrop, I'll certainly be stocking up on coins from the market.

Maurizio

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:47:47 PM

Congrats mate  Wink I can feel you. All the best on your way to Legendary rank.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

Oh yeah! Congrats!! In few weeks i'll get Hero too! And more coins in the pocket soon Wink

Nic
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

i can't see you being here long if thats how you ask a question. it's all in the ann. go read it
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

This thread moves so fast. I would post this in the support forum on deeponion.org but I can't, still waiting for my verification email, can anyone else confirm how long it takes?

A little gutted that I'm too late to crypto party to join this airdrop, I'll certainly be stocking up on coins from the market.

It should be pretty fast, I got mine in a few minutes. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder, it is very possible it's there.

Unfortunately with your current rank you're not allowed to join in but in a few weeks you'll have to chance to do so.

Until then, if you truly believe in the DeepOnion project I'd definitely recommend stocking up on coins from the market.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

when i get  coins

I don't mean to get your hopes down, but checking your posts it doesn't look like you will be getting any.

Lots of one liner that don't say much. It also looks as if you're a foreigner and can't write more complex sentences.

The Devs of DeepOnion are very strict about quality. It's not just about getting ten posts in one week.

It's the coin of the year, if I was a foreigner I would use Google Translate to type things in my native language, and then take the result and fix it up some more, and do my posts that way. But even with that, can't just be simple comments.
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

imho you dont sell coins that are given freely to you and why should you this is also a pos coin so it generates extra coin those you could sell but holding almost alway doubles your money and then some Cheesy
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

Hey guys I was taking at the Airdrop stats on this link  https://deeponion.org/stats.html where you can also see the airdrop participants. The only thing I don't understand is if the people in the list are the ones that have participated in old airdrops or are those also the people participating in the future airdrops... I'm asking because tomorrow I should be participating as well for the first time but I don't see my name. Can someone be so kind to make me understand? Thanks in advance

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Hey guys I was taking at the Airdrop stats on this link  https://deeponion.org/stats.html where you can also see the airdrop participants. The only thing I don't understand is if the people in the list are the ones that have participated in old airdrops or are those also the people participating in the future airdrops... I'm asking because tomorrow I should be participating as well for the first time but I don't see my name. Can someone be so kind to make me understand? Thanks in advance

The stats only include people who received at least one airdrop! So if you participate tomorrow, you will be on that list after this airdrop Wink
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

It is for people who have at least once received DeepOnions from airdrops.  The people who have not received any airdrop yet will not be shown.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

These are the stats about airdrops that have already happened. You can actually check it out for yourself by changing the default sorting options. Just click on the small arrow next to header of the airdrop column. This will sort the entries by the size of received airdrop in ascending order. As a result, you will see smallest entries at the beginning of the list and you can check for yourself that there are no entries in the list that haven't received any airdrop yet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: