Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

Thank you DeepOnion devs.I got my share of Onions (544).It's my 4th airdrop and very happy to see the amount of onions being given are increasing every week  Cheesy I hope and want to be in all the future airdrops too and finally becoming 'Founder'.

We can't become founder. You need to be part of the airdrop for 40 weeks. You and me are to late even if we hold till the end  Undecided

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:
    DodR9wzcA8zp2UWquRPoT2Dcci7NvJQgop
    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.
The supporter answer me : FOR DEVTEAM APPROVAL ON REINSTATEMENT FOR THE AIRDROP LIST but I waited 7 days. Where is dev?? I want your answer. I lost my time with you !!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

You have to be patient, the situation will change soon I think. Devs work hard and see all the post about blacklist. I'm blacklisted cause I got my application rejected. But I continue to be active and wear the signature, cause the project and the community deserve it. There is so much things to learn and to see here, be active her is a reward too !
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:
The supporter answer me : FOR DEVTEAM APPROVAL ON REINSTATEMENT FOR THE AIRDROP LIST but I waited 7 days. Where is dev?? I want your answer. I lost my time with you !!

this is not the right way to get it done.

a bit of diplomacy would be welcome
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

good day everyone! ghostwalker.ph is now reporting for duty.

This has got be quote of the day, damn this is perfect for twitter campaign, good one ghostwalker.ph  Grin
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:

Did you report your case in the official forum thread for blacklisted requests for re-instating status?
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:11:55 PM

Thank you DeepOnion devs.I got my share of Onions (544).It's my 4th airdrop and very happy to see the amount of onions being given are increasing every week  Cheesy I hope and want to be in all the future airdrops too and finally becoming 'Founder'.

We can't become founder. You need to be part of the airdrop for 40 weeks. You and me are to late even if we hold till the end  Undecided

If i remember correctly than everyone who is part of the airdrop until round 40 will become a member of the Vote Central.
Even if you have joined the airdrop after the first round . So it's not to late yet.
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

I didn't get my airdrop. Dev, can you please explain why I'm banned? It's important for me, I support DeepOnion for long time!
Our moderators check each airdrop participant accounts and they observe some unusual pattern  and recommend us banning.

you can check your own posts yourself and tell us whats wrong. I can see most of 1 liner

Is there a clear criteria for posts? All I can see now is just some subjective things. You brake your own rules by changing the rules and adding subjective things.

1 liner, what is this? give clear definition.
>50 letters - I understand that rule. If you don't want 1 liner posts, set 150+ letters rule.
1 day poster, also? I make 9 post on Tuesday and 2 posts Wednesday, this is 1 day poster or not? Or mod decides every time based on his mood?
If everything is subjective, why mod/dev doesn't decide the reward amount? 5k for his friends, 100 onions for bad posters... And if this guy has nick I don't like, I will give him 50 onions...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:

Did you report your case in the official forum thread for blacklisted requests for re-instating status?
i report in the topic : support banned. and they answer me above. I wait 7 days but my status is not change and I lost 2 rounds. So tired.
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Ah, I thought the dump of onions was over and i was happy to see that the price was stable at 0.00029. But now i understand that trading is disabled on Nova. I'm affraid that we gonna see another drop after the problems are gone. I wish i had some BTC to buy some more onions cheap.  Grin

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

Is that so? I thought if we stayed in airdrop since we joined without getting banned to the last 40th airdrop we can be 'Founder'?If it's not the case,then i think people joining in 1st airdrop are damn lucky.I will still support the onion. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

Seems Novaexchange is having some huge problems, I can't get to buy anything there now. Wish we were on another exchange too. Sad

--ypsi
https://bitzure.com/markets/onionbtc

DeepOnion also on another exchange. Bitzure looks very good, but it pretty new exchange Cool

So, be careful with your Onions and leave feedback Wink

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Explorers are working now.  I am seeing three explorers now at coinmarketcap.  There was a problem with an explorer, which I reported to Deeper and he did rectify it.  There was only one explorer at coinmarketcap earlier, which was not working. It tells how active our Devs are in development.  Thanks devs.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Seems Novaexchange is having some huge problems, I can't get to buy anything there now. Wish we were on another exchange too. Sad

--ypsi

DeepOnion also on another exchange. Bitzure looks very good, but its pretty new exchange Cool

So, be careful and leave feedback Wink

I think it is time for Deeponion to look for another exchange. Maybe the next step should be to contact cryptopia. Today for example i have really big problems with NOVA. Everything is stucking on their Exchange. I cashed now all of my holdings out. Nova told it is because they got 1000 new User last night but for me it sounds strange. But I dont know. I have now my Onions very secure in Wallet and hope to buy some more I will see next weeks another exchange.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

Good morning to all, I can get help from the community.
I until yesterday and even now says successful recordings but this morning I can not synchronize my portfolio and I can not control the airdrop.
Are there problems with the onion wallet synchronization?
He tells me that I always have 0 active network connections and can not sync!

Can anyone check my address please?
DrGyTWe62ziY4pttumWucwZMyBXPmQ3Dzc

To give a message I can get an answer here.
Why do not you synchronize my portfolio and do not see my onions?

I would also like to be happy for airdrop, as are many members who have had their onions.
But you have to understand who is sad and angry if it is excluded for no reason.
Please Team Temonkil, dev or others can review this post and give a valid explanation!
I'm already excluded from the last 2 airdrops for no reason!

I have seen that so far nobody has answered my questions. I want to do another Dev and Team:
do you know how I met Deep Onion? seeing so many users with that signature I placed anywhere. And that's what I did from August 27th !!!
Registered on August 27, received 0,0008 welcome onions and made about 80 more thread threads .... to let others know about onions. But I'm out of airdrop on September 1 for unknown reasons. Do nothing, I do not dislike and go ahead.
From September 1 to 8, I make 80-85 more messages in more threads to introduce and promote Deep Onion, and until last night I seemed to be approved, but today I see myself again excluded for unknown reasons.

Over 160 messages in two weeks, with far more than 50 characters, never offended or spoken badly onions!

Please Dev, how do you know I'm sick right now? How do I suggest or advise or promote other Deep Onion users, if I do not get my team's honor with all my work?
I am happy for those who have received onions with airdrop, but I am really sad for me because I did not miss anything!

I work over 10 hours a day!
What do you want me to do for you and the onions?
parat8t9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

--ypsi

DeepOnion also on another exchange. Bitzure looks very good, but its pretty new exchange Cool

I think it is time for Deeponion to look for another exchange. Maybe the next step should be to contact cryptopia. Today for example i have really big problems with NOVA. Everything is stucking on their Exchange. I cashed now all of my holdings out. Nova told it is because they got 1000 new User last night but for me it sounds strange. But I dont know. I have now my Onions very secure in Wallet and hope to buy some more I will see next weeks another exchange.

I'd love to see this on a bigger exchange. Any reason why it's not on Poloniex or Bittrex? I'd imagine that these would provide a much larger availability to people who want to purchase.
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

--ypsi

I'd love to see this on a bigger exchange. Any reason why it's not on Poloniex or Bittrex? I'd imagine that these would provide a much larger availability to people who want to purchase.

Polo is dying, on Bittrex has become lazy lately, i think cryptopia is the best shot for now

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

We should submit ONION next time Binance holds their community listing vote. We could easily get enough votes with how big the Deeponion community is, STRAT won the last one. https://www.binance.com/

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

What is the point of banning people for the slightest inaccuracies? I saw some people's posts from the topic about "blacklisted" and many of them pass by the established rules, but still got a "denied" request to return to the airdrop.
I had posts that could be classified as "1 line", but I did work on improving posts both previous and for the current week, when crypto-raibow spoke about improving quality of posts . But I still got "denied".
And how this can be understood? People responsible for checking are not checked by rules, or the rules are written but devs has different expectations about posts.
It clearly shows that there is a strong misunderstanding between users and developers.

We are all here because we believe in the development of the crypto-currency industry, we all work in one direction, so clarify at least these moments.
Over the past few weeks, the number of participants has decreased by 2 or 3 times? I think not all people got the ban deservedly.

And what is the value of spreading through the airdrop if in a couple of weeks a biggest mass of coins will be concentrated in a small group of people. Does this help the coin to be valuable?

zzz
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:52:29 PM

Explorers are working now.  I am seeing three explorers now at coinmarketcap.  There was a problem with an explorer, which I reported to Deeper and he did rectify it.  There was only one explorer at coinmarketcap earlier, which was not working. It tells how active our Devs are in development.  Thanks devs.
We asked them to add 3 explorers and coinmarketcap updated

Hi,

Our support rep has indicated that your request has been resolved.  Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website.

If you believe that the changes have not been reflected correctly after 24 hours, please reply to this email to notify the support team.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

We will ask them later to increase coin supply in the future rounds, currently they only count 3m from 18m so far. So we can increase in rankings.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: