Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:05:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:31:33 PM

How to change deeponion address on https://deeponion.org/community/ ?

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

well said! Cool

Glad those were in just for quick money are out now, and kept out. We have been a much better community all contributing to the success of the coin.
I am interested in joining the campaign though I am not sure if it’ll be worth it right now. Isn’t there like over 200 members already participating in the Airdrop? How many coins would I make if I joined during this airdrop? The number of coins being distributed during the airdrop is expected to go up right? So we all get more coins for participating?
I am not looking to stake the coins, only hold them because I don’t like to leave my computer on 24/7 since electricity is expensive so I would like a fast calculation on how much I would get if I joined today, thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:37:04 PM

Was all looking so bullish last night.
But hey, dumpers gonna dump. What can you do about it?
17 BTC to breach 50k.
13 BTC down to 1 Satoshi  Huh
Makes sense to just hold on tight and wait for Deepsend  Wink
I considered joining the DeepOnion campaign until I noticed that there wasn’t that many people trying to purchase DeepOnion coins on NovaExchange. The idea seems pretty cool yet if only the amounts of people wanting to purchase the coin backed the amount of information that they have on the coin then it would be worth it for anyone to join in on the campaign.
I will have to see if this coin will be worth joining later on so I will try to watch this one. I did see that people are receiving a bunch of coins for their tasks so the result could either be in two ways.

Nova exchange has been having issues so that would explain why not many on the buy wall. I personally would never trade of nova but was going to make an exception for ONION, however I am unable to create an account. ALso someone reported that trading is slow as molasses. So that should explain a lot. In the meantime I buy what I can through mining exchanges. Mine the most profitable coin and get paid out in Onions.

It took me many many days before I could manage to make an account on Nova. And now that I have it I won't probably use it anyway since I'm reading horrible things about it. In June it had major issues. Why risk one owns money? We should absolutely get listed on some better exchange.

Well even if its a risk, it's a small one, my coins are rarely on an exchange for more than a few minutes anyways...  Unless you keep your coins there, which is a bad idea for ANY exchanges...
gigabyted

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

well said! Cool

Glad those were in just for quick money are out now, and kept out. We have been a much better community all contributing to the success of the coin.
I am interested in joining the campaign though I am not sure if it’ll be worth it right now. Isn’t there like over 200 members already participating in the Airdrop? How many coins would I make if I joined during this airdrop? The number of coins being distributed during the airdrop is expected to go up right? So we all get more coins for participating?
I am not looking to stake the coins, only hold them because I don’t like to leave my computer on 24/7 since electricity is expensive so I would like fast calculation on how much I would get if I joined today, thanks.

I see the drop like an extra, nothing more.  I was using this forum already before ONION came out and was asking questions and answering others, so getting coins for this is just fun i think, not a get rich scheme.   I haven't sold a single COIN yet, why would i do that, i don't really need short term money.  Plus i believe this has a future, so it would be dumb to sell.  As for the electricity an idle computer takes about the same amount of power than a lightbulb and you could probably get a Raspberry PI that would be alot less, anyways its your choice, not that you gonna get rich by staking.  I think it gives about 10% per year so its not that much unless you have ALOT of them.

You should join, it doesn't matter then amount of coin you will get, see it as knowledge sharing, which is fun i believe...
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:15 PM

Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

well said! Cool

I am not looking to stake the coins, only hold them because I don’t like to leave my computer on 24/7 since electricity is expensive so I would like fast calculation on how much I would get if I joined today, thanks.

I see the drop like an extra, nothing more.  I was using this forum already before ONION came out and was asking questions and answering others, so getting coins for this is just fun i think, not a get rich scheme.   I haven't sold a single COIN yet, why would i do that, i don't really need short term money.  Plus i believe this has a future, so it would be dumb to sell.  As for the electricity an idle computer takes about the same amount of power than a lightbulb and you could probably get a Raspberry PI that would be alot less, anyways its your choice, not that you gonna get rich by staking.  I think it gives about 10% per year so its not that much unless you have ALOT of them.

You should join, it doesn't matter then amount of coin you will get, see it as knowledge sharing, which is fun i believe...
You’re right, I will look into it more then. The way I see it, the project does look decent enough to throw a little money into since the developer is active on both forums. Also I like how they are actually putting two forums together so they have another place for the Deeponion community to gather just in case something goes wrong on Bitcointalk. Most coins that have an established forum of their own do well if it’s up to date on the latest information on the development on the project.

I will definitely take more of an in-depth look at how this project will bring an innovative system in Blockchain tech, thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

In 3 weeks we will have the release of Deepsend, right? I keep trying to figure out what will happen to Deeponion after the release, what will the Chinese think? They will surely absorb the market, but Deeponion is scarce and rare! I try to contain myself, but Deeponion will not let me.
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

No one manages to get passed our Mod team. As Liam Neeson once said, "I will find you!" Cheesy

Can someone apply as moderator even not yet part of the airdrop?  Grin or maybe i need to apply first if i get accepted. Hopefully on monday i can start when my campaign ends.
Why do you want to become a moderator if you are not part of the airdrop. I will strongly suggest you to join the airdrop.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:51:18 PM

In 3 weeks we will have the release of Deepsend, right? I keep trying to figure out what will happen to Deeponion after the release, what will the Chinese think? They will surely absorb the market, but Deeponion is scarce and rare! I try to contain myself, but Deeponion will not let me.

Dates are not set. Q3 is slated for release. DeepTrust is before DeepSend Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Maurizio

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Just read the newsletter. Its awesome to see what is coming in front of us. I think now is a big opportunity to buy more cheap onions if you can afford it. I am sure we will see a lot good news next few weeks. Have a good night onion hodlers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

Guys,

I dont have a DeepOnion profile picture here in the bitcointalk. Is it a reason to get rejected in the airdrop?

No it's a non issue. As you can only have avatars from Full Member. So don't sweat Smiley
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

Thank you for once again I received free ONIONS on another successful airdrop.

tendermartin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

I can't paste even a junior profile into my signature. Not enough characters :\

you will need to first grow your profile

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
gigabyted

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Dates are not set. Q3 is slated for release. DeepTrust is before DeepSend Smiley

Gratz for your nice stack in this last drop!   I guess you bring alot to the community Smiley Wished i could partipate that much, but i have a language barrier and busy life, kids all around all the time and sideline personnal projects.  So i can only envy you and your time! Smiley
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:58 PM

Please have a look at the official webpage at https://deeponion.org/
It says "2017 Q4 Launch of DeepSend - our next level in blockchain anonymity in crypto world"

Though, there is no explicit date mentioned yet. I would assume it will be released in late 2017 Smiley

Chine may like this coin .. because of the possible ban over there and thats a way to stay anonymous and still use cryptocurrencies.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:15:37 AM

DeepOnion will explode when DeepSend is implemented.

The senario seems to get real that governments (now China) want to ban cryptos. How much Crypto money will flow to anonymous coins? A lot and DeepOnion is the most advantage on of all. It can overtake the market cap of Monero.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:21:34 AM

The senario seems to get real that governments (now China) want to ban cryptos. How much Crypto money will flow to anonymous coins? A lot and DeepOnion is the most advantage on of all. It can overtake the market cap of Monero.

Anonymous cryptos have always been a smart investment due to the fact that governments stepping in and trying to regulate this is not a far-fetched dream, it is just a matter of time. People can make all the arguments they want on use cases for such a currency, but I value my privacy.

The demand will skyrocket as regulations continue to increase.

fisheater

Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:22:55 AM

From the roadmap in OP it says DeepSend will be released in Q4, not Q3. I did not see DeepTrust though in the roadmap. But roadmap shows very good marketing planning.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:24:32 AM

I agree DeepSend is a great feature but volume needs to increase on Novaexchange so there's more chances that bigger exchances list it like Bittrex, it's just a matter of time tho, I'm sure it will happen, we are only witnessing the very beginning of DeepOnion  Wink
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:45:46 AM

Crypto-rainbow who did you hire to check the posts and if participants followed the rules? Thanks for him I got Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason. You guys can check all my posts and it is all within instructions. This is disappointing and unprofessional.

the same question with me
gigabyted

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

Crypto-rainbow who did you hire to check the posts and if participants followed the rules? Thanks for him I got Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason. You guys can check all my posts and it is all within instructions. This is disappointing and unprofessional.

Lol i don't think that blaming others and telling how bad they are gonna help you there.  Just do a polite request, don't beg or blame, follow the rules and you gonna be added.  

Edit: Oh and your sound is muted Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: