Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:56:51 PM

Focusing on anonymity will inevitably bring in the black market crowd, I'm not too concerned it's not like the devs officially support a darknet marketplace or anything. Privacy is far more important of and a bigger issue than drugs will every be though, it's good that ONION fights for it.

Deep and Dark debate will just go on, legal or illegal will still exist.  If developers have no intention of doing or facilitating dark things, then it cannot be illegal and they cannot be held responsible for wrongdoings done by others.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

Strange to see that pretty much all alts are up but today Onions are down Sad  No big deal though... long term big picture here... no worries! Cheesy

onion is down you say? have you looked properly? it's currently up over 5%

This coin is like 3 Months old ....
Its just a start. At this stage itself it is dominating so many new & well established coins. That's the most important thing for us.
Price right now doesnt matter.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

Focusing on anonymity will inevitably bring in the black market crowd, I'm not too concerned it's not like the devs officially support a darknet marketplace or anything. Privacy is far more important of and a bigger issue than drugs will every be though, it's good that ONION fights for it.

you still have to consider that:

private transactions or a big amount of privacy does not have to mean that every transaction is illegal. Just because there is a possibility for high anonymity, it does not mean every transaction is some sort of drug or weapon deal.

This problem sure comes with the higher availability of private transactions with Deep Onion transactions, but it might also be a possibility for anonymous payment methods for countries like china, where everything is regulated a lot.

This.  Imagine a not so distant future when everyone knows about cryptocurrency and people use it for their daily purposes.  You give your neighbor .002 Bitcoin because your asshole son came home drunk one night and backs his jeep into their fence and ruins their fence and shrubs.  Your neighbor then goes inside and clicks on your wallet address and see's you are loaded with .5 Bitcoin.  Your neighbor then tells the whole block and now you are Mr. Fancy Pants with .5 BTC.

Now imagine you DeepSend your neighbor 2 Onions out of your 1,000.  Your neighbor goes home and brags to his wife about how he just scored 2 Onions for the piece of shit fence he has and that you must be some kind of sucker or something.  He doesn't bother checking your wallet info because he knows it won't give him any meaningful information anyways.

That my friends is why we boring folks benefit by the greatness that is DeepOnion!
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

If Breaking Bad was made today, it probably would be like this! The truth is that recently I saw a friend sending me an image of a movie where a girl asked for a payment in bitcoins, we can see how we are reaching all people (many of the people who watched that show will ask what's  bitcoin?).
And now, with DeepOnion that guarantees more security and privacy, that image isn't so strange!

Can you tell me what this movie is called? Did you ask your friend for the name of the movie?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

you still have to consider that:

private transactions or a big amount of privacy does not have to mean that every transaction is illegal. Just because there is a possibility for high anonymity, it does not mean every transaction is some sort of drug or weapon deal.

This problem sure comes with the higher availability of private transactions with Deep Onion transactions, but it might also be a possibility for anonymous payment methods for countries like china, where everything is regulated a lot.

This.  Imagine a not so distant future when everyone knows about cryptocurrency and people use it for their daily purposes.  You give your neighbor .002 Bitcoin because your asshole son came home drunk one night and backs his jeep into their fence and ruins their fence and shrubs.  Your neighbor then goes inside and clicks on your wallet address and see's you are loaded with .5 Bitcoin.  Your neighbor then tells the whole block and now you are Mr. Fancy Pants with .5 BTC.

Now imagine you DeepSend your neighbor 2 Onions out of your 1,000.  Your neighbor goes home and brags to his wife about how he just scored 2 Onions for the piece of shit fence he has and that you must be some kind of sucker or something.  He doesn't bother checking your wallet info because he knows it won't give him any meaningful information anyways.

That my friends is why we boring folks benefit by the greatness that is DeepOnion!

Good way of putting it! And there's always a "bad" use or intension for things that are not inherently bad but that certainly doesn't mean we should therefore not use it. It's freedom of use. Privacy should also always be highly valvued.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

Strange to see that pretty much all alts are up but today Onions are down Sad  No big deal though... long term big picture here... no worries! Cheesy

onion is down you say? have you looked properly? it's currently up over 5%

Its just a start. At this stage itself it is dominating so many new & well established coins. That's the most important thing for us.

That is true, although price does matter a bit to maintain interest in the coin. Speculation threads will fill up along with the usual lambo posts. Also when it rises again we can see all the funny memes Grin

Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

Practice and see if you can use the DeepVault feature with no issues. Just save my dogs picture below and verify with DeepVault:

Verify using the following address:
DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

Not sure why I am blacklisted? There was a problem with my signature which I fixed. Contacted one of the mods, but still nothing. Can I re-apply again or should I give up on this airdrop?

For the past week, You have 7 qualified posts on Sep23 . You need know the bursting posts rules. You can check the requirements on official forum. https://deeponion.org/community/
Just for your information, you can check by youself.

What exactly is considered "burst posting"? I only come on the forums maybe 1-2x a day myself.. so i tend to check all of my watched threads and browse for more and post a handful of times within a certain span, a couple times a day at most.  I have been accepted and all is good.. I just dont want to do anything that could possibly get me looked at wrongly..

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.

For your information, I copy the link from our official forum about bursting posts required by Deeper. Please check
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-25334

Cool thank you, gigabyted explained it pretty well to me over the discord chat but this helps a lot too.

Is GigaByted part of the air drops? I believe that he's part of the rich list, but not part of the airdrop. I'm pretty sure. Someone like that should definitely be in.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Now verified with DeepVault

Download image below..
Save it ,
Verify the image on the blockchain using owner address

Db4ushj5Cx5QnXP9gxuyX2JX4pKVKpqfqh

If you cant see the image use the link to download it https://imgur.com/Iqf6R4c

Example on how to use it
Download the image provided with this message and verify

maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:38:08 PM

Now verified with DeepVault

Download image below..
Save it ,
Verify the image on the blockchain using owner address

Db4ushj5Cx5QnXP9gxuyX2JX4pKVKpqfqh

If you cant see the image use the link to download it https://i.imgur.com/c5gvTC3.png

Example on how to use it
Download the image provided with this message and verify

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

Yeah well there will always be black market, even in KYC systems, they will just use any other mecanism like identity theft and others.  This argument have been used over and over by many "system advocate", check this very pertinent video about money properties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENUquseALw

That 17 minutes will be a good investment, believe me!
gigabyted

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

Not sure why I am blacklisted? There was a problem with my signature which I fixed. Contacted one of the mods, but still nothing. Can I re-apply again or should I give up on this airdrop?

For the past week, You have 7 qualified posts on Sep23 . You need know the bursting posts rules. You can check the requirements on official forum. https://deeponion.org/community/
Just for your information, you can check by youself.

What exactly is considered "burst posting"? I only come on the forums maybe 1-2x a day myself.. so i tend to check all of my watched threads and browse for more and post a handful of times within a certain span, a couple times a day at most.  I have been accepted and all is good.. I just dont want to do anything that could possibly get me looked at wrongly..

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.

For your information, I copy the link from our official forum about bursting posts required by Deeper. Please check
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-25334

Cool thank you, gigabyted explained it pretty well to me over the discord chat but this helps a lot too.

Is GigaByted part of the air drops? I believe that he's part of the rich list, but not part of the airdrop. I'm pretty sure. Someone like that should definitely be in.

Thanks mamichula for these kind word, yeah i'm in the airdrop and ive used to be in the top i bought around quite alot of them, but ive sold them (trying to get them cheaper)(and no i havent sell a single coin from the airdrop).

I'm trying to contribute as much as i can with my knowledge, trying to bring points (im more a technical guy than marketting), im on DO forum, discord and BCT (used to be on slack but not anymore).

Hey come see us on discord, nice active community over there as well.  Im nearly always online and ready to help others, hope to see you there!
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

So when is round 16 gona happen? I guess there is a bounty to earn the coins?
Airdrop 16 on 3th Nov, about bounty you can check it on official forum https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

Deep and Dark debate will just go on, legal or illegal will still exist.  If developers have no intention of doing or facilitating dark things, then it cannot be illegal and they cannot be held responsible for wrongdoings done by others.  

No one ever bought illegal goods or drugs with FIAT... Fact: they were all free before crypto ... lol Cheesy

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

Well put, DeepOnion is doing extraordinarily well for how long its been on the market. That said, it will certainly take some for it to move up on the ladder. Once everyone sees DeepOnion is here to stay and has an incredible development team they will start buying!  Grin
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

Right now I updated my signature, im already full member, is a pity that the new signature with deepvault isnt still ready.
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

Practice and see if you can use the DeepVault feature with no issues. Just save my dogs picture below and verify with DeepVault:

Verify using the following address:
DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa

Your dog can be a celebgram  Grin

Congratulations, your document (C:/Users/Fen/Pictures/daisyvault1.png, 1052211 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!
  - Your document hash has been found at Block 165772 (68 confirmations).
  - The document was registered on Wed Oct 25 05:16:03 2017 in the DeepOnion Blockchain.
  - The transaction ID is 24e85b2f4efdb5aab5858b5c4555aa6fa21a2f2feeb0ec29497f4b775e86838f.

File is authentic

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

I hope the DeepVault can include links which is great and no need to download the file only to scan it for less-hassle work.

gigabyted

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

No one ever bought illegal goods or drugs with FIAT... Fact: they were all free before crypto ... lol Cheesy

Lol yeah fiat is so clean!  I still cant believe how they are trying to hit cryptos with that argument, this is so 2011! 99% of all blackmarket is fiat right now and you're affraid they will go blockchain!?

Fiat leaves no trace, these  guys dont withdraw at the bank with KYC lol.  If cash is traceless why the hell would they change that to a ledger, even if the transactions were all anonymous, the transaction are still recorded on a distributed database while fiat is not.  If someone someday figures out how to associate those transaction to people they would reveal all their drug deals lol.

So no, the best system from criminal is fiat and will always be!
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

Verify with: DnLU3JJsAcEXU1v8GgYdz5Xv3PxR4sYQED  Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: