Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100558 times)
ntzntz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

Faucet box was closed at the end of 2016 so what are you talking about exactly?
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:07:27 AM

8 days and counting still not yet in my wallet  Undecided

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

so what status is your withdrawal?
pending or confirmed or cancelled?
if its confirmed then you can click on it and it will show your the blockchain transaction proof
pengoy29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

no the doge that i deposited to coinpot is not yet in my wallet its been 8 days but it is not yet in my doge wallet

so what status is your withdrawal?
pending or confirmed or cancelled?
if its confirmed then you can click on it and it will show your the blockchain transaction proof

|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:29:59 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 10:32:30 PM by LTU_btc

Guys, do you have ideas how to check my Coinpot balalnce and withdraw funds? I always see message ''Loading''. Erlier I also had this problem, but then I just visited Coinpot a bit later and everything was fine. Now I tried different browsers, cleaning cookies and cache but it didn't helped - always the result is same as you see in photo.

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

Guys, do you have ideas how to check my Coinpot balalnce and withdraw funds? I always see message ''Loading''. Erlier I also had this problem, but then I just visited Coinpot a bit later and everything was fine. Now I tried different browsers, cleaning cookies and cache but it didn't helped - always the result is same as you see in photo.

I've had a few issues similar to this of late but it always seems to right itself after a while. Server problems I guess.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:42:38 AM

Just checked my CoinPot account on Chrome and it's working okay . . . . i get the feeling they are genuine guys . . .i can't find any info on whether there are minimum withdrawal amounts , does anybody know about this . . . ?
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

I got that sometimes too, it has to do with some jQuery error, for $ not being defined. I can suppose jQuery library fails to load or whatever. But strangely yes, reloading the page 4-5 times usually fixes it.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
DragonLancer

Activity: 78

Keep the change

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

Excuse me admin but I've got some problem. I created account (site says that) but don't remember my username and not even email that I used so I can't recover it. I can't create another account too but I would like to use this faucet... What am I supposed to do?
pengoy29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

ive already received my deposits i think theres just a glitch their transaction seems fast ryt now

ntzntz

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now. http://prntscr.com/h5c2ra
pengoy29

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now.

i got mine too i think its just a glitch or bug they already fix it

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Just checked my CoinPot account on Chrome and it's working okay . . . . i get the feeling they are genuine guys . . .i can't find any info on whether there are minimum withdrawal amounts , does anybody know about this . . . ?

They're definitely genuine - I've used them from the outset and had no problems with both withdrawals and deposits (inc Litecoin and Dogecoin).

Minimum withdrawal is 10,000 Sats (with a 1,000 Sat fee).

Withdrawals over 50,000 Sats are free.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:58 AM

I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now.

It took 32 days for me... . :-)

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
grahamlyons

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

no, no it didn't...jeez this thread is just full of trolls  Roll Eyes
anyone still reading? coinpot is fine guys...there's plenty of attempts to discredit them, but they pay out to everyone quickly and without any fuss
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

anyone still reading? coinpot is fine guys...there's plenty of attempts to discredit them, but they pay out to everyone quickly and without any fuss

I stopped checking this topic because i never had an issue with coinpot. Sad to see this trolls posting here. Thank you for reaching out. In my opinion, Coinpot is the best site for faucet users. It is so simple and fast. I wish more faucets could adopt this micropayment system. Anyone who is not using this site yet, please ignore above trolls and try it yourself. You will not regret.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

I stopped checking this topic because i never had an issue with coinpot. Sad to see this trolls posting here. Thank you for reaching out. In my opinion, Coinpot is the best site for faucet users. It is so simple and fast. I wish more faucets could adopt this micropayment system. Anyone who is not using this site yet, please ignore above trolls and try it yourself. You will not regret.
I don't think that we can call these people as a trolls if they are complaining here about Coinpot service. If they aren't getting withdrawals or their deposit wasn't credited, they just came here to share their experience. If you didn't had any issues with Coinpot, it doesn't means that everything is fine for other people also Smiley. But it's always would be best to contact with Coinpot support if you have issues, in recent weeks I saw that some people got responses from Coinpot. Maybe we can expect that their support can become better than it was until now.

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

I don't think that we can call these people as a trolls if they are complaining here about Coinpot service. If they aren't getting withdrawals or their deposit wasn't credited, they just came here to share their experience. If you didn't had any issues with Coinpot, it doesn't means that everything is fine for other people also Smiley. But it's always would be best to contact with Coinpot support if you have issues, in recent weeks I saw that some people got responses from Coinpot. Maybe we can expect that their support can become better than it was until now.

To be clear for all the guys who cannot read English : the problem is not to take something OUT of Coinpot but to put something IN it. And the problem seems to be related to Dogecoin transferts only. So before calling troll, learn to read. For the rest Coinpot indeed works fine. Mailing to support is useless, they never reply.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
grahamlyons

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

To be clear for all the guys who cannot read English : the problem is not to take something OUT of Coinpot but to put something IN it. And the problem seems to be related to Dogecoin transferts only. So before calling troll, learn to read. For the rest Coinpot indeed works fine. Mailing to support is useless, they never reply.

no need to be so defensive, yes we can read english...apparently dogecoin transferts are taking 32 days  Roll Eyes
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

no, no it didn't...jeez this thread is just full of trolls  Roll Eyes

no need to be so defensive, yes we can read english...apparently dogecoin transferts are taking 32 days  Roll Eyes

I've made several doge transfers in and it took a matter of hours. Perhaps a one-off glitch?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: