Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20629 times)
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

The first crypto which introduced new technology like the blockchain and simply the most published by news articles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xander ford

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

because bitcoin Bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money.  And Even if Bitcoin continues to be the most valuable cryptocurrency, there may be room for altcoins to serve some other niche and hence may not be bad bets in their own right.
greatestwhitetwinpack

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

because for me Bitcoin has already shown why this is the most popular cryptocurrency) For example, it is how much we have improved our world especially financial transactions for the last decades. Think that "new politic of cryptocurrency" will only make more strong the countries with developed economy.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of it's network properties. It has the properties that are best for everybody in the long run. It has security with the network and scarcity with the currency, which is what gives it such long term value.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

Bitcoins is the most popular because, it is the first created cryptocurrency and in business, it has already created a name or a goodwill. Besides, although the value of bitcoins is very much fluctuating,  the people does not still change its perception because they already have trusted the name..
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and the first digital cryptocurrency created. Its infrastructure best suits the digital cryptocurrency transaction needs of its users.  Many other altcoins is existing nowadays and is patterned by bitcoin. Some alternative coins exist but not in a long run unlike bitcoin that have gained the trust of many users.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

The value of bitcoin clarify to us that this bitcoin is popular because the value of this is continiously to increase and i think bitcoin is popular becuase it can help so much to all people and it can give a opportunity to become rich and bitcoin is so profitable for all.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is valuable and the price is good. People are invest and trust in bitcoin because its very trusted currency and give more chance to the people. The popularity of bitcoin is attract of the people to invest and earn in bitcoin. Bitcoin the most popular, because best in long term investment and trading. It can help people in a financial problem and to give more chance to earn extra income.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

because its have more investors and giving oppurtunity to have more money and bitcoins to save

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
henryc4se

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

because its have more investors and giving oppurtunity to have more money and bitcoins to save

Because bitcoin is tested and proven.  Aside from being the first cryptocurrency, it already gained the trust of all investors of bitcoin.  All existing cryptocurrency price are based on bitcoin price.  It already showed the world that bitcoin is a good way to earn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

Bitcoin is the first and the most popular. Dogecoin use most bitcoin model in the network , it can be copy of bitcoin. Both are the first coins ever created. There are first coins created after bitcoin they are litecoin, dogecoin, dash, and some other first coins. Most crypto holders know bitcoin before others. Then they will kow doge, litecoin, dash the newer one is eth. Because of the first and most crypto holders own bitcoin, bitcoin will be the most popular. Besides that, there are many fiat exchangers only accept bitcoin. If you have eth then want to convert to fiat you should buy bitcoin first.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, therefore it is the most known and it is the groundbreaker of this whole "industry". That's why.
btcbonanza

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Being the first one in the crypto-world, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights. Not only that, it offers a variety of great opportunities to have a marvelous amount of profit. Together all these factors contribute towards the popularity of bitcoin makes its edge above all other cryptocurrencies...
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

I think bitcoins is the most popular because its establish more than anything in the cryptocurrency. First points here is the price of its own, it's still increasing. It offers too among people with a great opportunity to invest and help them in the future. There are still a lot more reason behind of its popularity , one thing for sure is that no matter how it takes to move on the top, bitcoin is till the most popular cryptocurrrency.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

what do you think about what? bitcoin is popular cryptocurrent or dogecoin is not scam?
you have different discussion with title.
yes bitcoin is popular coin because is the first coin that create here. agree with you.
and i think dogecoin same like other coin (except bitcoin), they will get income for create that. but i dont know now bitcoin is pure created for transaction or not.
Senswh

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Yes I know that and anyone who wants to participate in bitcointalk already knows that, clearly visible on the link.lol, bitcoin is a pioneer for all coins. no reason bitcoin will be defeated with other coins
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Yes you're right. Bitcoin is the first ever successfully made cryptocurrency created by an unknown people or person. Plus it also has the first blockchain technology that revolutionize different industries these days. So who comes first will be likely to become most popular and most trusted than those newly made altcoins that have a chance to become scam.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

I think bitcoins is the most popular because its establish more than anything in the cryptocurrency. First points here is the price of its own, it's still increasing. It offers too among people with a great opportunity to invest and help them in the future. There are still a lot more reason behind of its popularity , one thing for sure is that no matter how it takes to move on the top, bitcoin is till the most popular cryptocurrrency.
Indeed, apart from that bitcoin has become popular because when it was created, it brought somthing new to the world, a new type of currency that was created by the people and for the poeple and even controlled by the poepel themselves and plus it was decentrelized means that it is a universal coin, it does not matter where you are or who you are you could use bitcoin at anytime, and for those reasons bitcoin has become popular and got poeple intrested in it and made its price go up gradualy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: