Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20629 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is indeed the most popular cryptocurrency in our history. Bitcoin is precisely the opposite of the others who are fighting against the bitcoin. Bitcoin became more popular because of the help it provides to people who require bitcoin's help. Many have also been successful because of their confidence in bitcoin. Bitcoin's ability to show that all the assisted people have changed their lives. Bitcoin has become the key of others to grow and succeed in life. Do not be afraid to test the use of bitcoin, all of its users are victimized by a scam but all those who are victimized are gradually getting up and becoming brave for the next time they are being scammed by scammers? are known and know what to do Smiley. If you have been victimized by not stopping immediately, fight back and proceed with your start Smiley.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
123kape123

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Well if you'll think of it that ay, bitcoin is popular because it's been the oldest of all crypto coin so it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. There is ETH which is showing potential to be popular yet it is not a coin.
Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to both young and adults in the community so it is only normal for people to spread word about something where they can all benefit.

Base on my searching Bitcoin was the top performing cryptocurrency in the last three months, despite the mega-rally earlier this year in so-called alternative coins, or altcoins. And also bitcoin became the first decentralized crypto currency in 2009.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

nowadays, the number of bitcoin users are rising. they believe in bitcoin as digital currency to use it as payment. it is even accepted as currency by merchants that interests people to deal with bitcoin.
It become popular because of its promising price and a big potentials of having huge profit among of all crypto currrencies created. As it hit in the market price more investors are coming in. Bitcoin is just giving us opportunity to earned more than usual job salary and knowing it could give us a better life in the future.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

Bitcoin is in great demand because bitcoin is the first digital currency created. can be called that bitcoin is the beginning of the emergence of the current digital currency. some currencies are born because of the bitcoin. this is the opening of a new era of digitalization, we can see that bitcoin has changed many people's view of money. seeing the price of bitcoin is currently the most expensive digital currency. I am sure it will last long because bitcoin has its own power.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

I think it is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies because of the anonymity of its maker/developer, its ability to help people in all walks of life earn, its business model that helps increase its value over time, and its supply and demand ideology from which it relies its current market value. It is through this that students, working students, part-timers, and entrepreneurs alike earn with only the use of their computers with stable internet connection. All the positive and negative write-ups about Bitcoin also helped in making it more popular than ever.  
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

Bitcoin is in great demand because bitcoin is the first digital currency created. can be called that bitcoin is the beginning of the emergence of the current digital currency. some currencies are born because of the bitcoin. this is the opening of a new era of digitalization, we can see that bitcoin has changed many people's view of money. seeing the price of bitcoin is currently the most expensive digital currency. I am sure it will last long because bitcoin has its own power.

Bitcoin is the beginning of other virtual currencies so it seems that bitcoin will always be populated in circles at a price that is worth but there is no guarantee if bitcoin will occupy the future for the future. Whether the other virtual coins will have equivalent bitcoin prices?  Smiley
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:20:07 PM

we will always be different opinions. I think all have consideration for each of them. so if you are lucky with one of the allcoin, you will be rich. for me everything has to be learned so as not to impact what a loss is. but unlike bitcoin, bitcoin is the main coin that has always been a star in an investment.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

i think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for now a days, the price of income that bitcoin gave is to profitable to use, gives a big break to every users got a individual purposes to have a better life
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Why bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency it is because bitcoin is the first decentralize digital currency...also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today
Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency made is one of the major reason why it is the most trusted one. Let's consider bitcoin as the original cryptocoin and the others as just copies of it with different purpose. And the second thing is that bitcoin has encountered a lot of disastrous events and it made it back fine and well. Lastly,  the volume of it in the market is too damn high.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

It was the first cryptocurrency ever created and lead to the creation of other ones, called Altcoins. This is the major reason. It managed to gain enough popularity after becoming a great investment opportunity. On top of that, it was notorious for being used in the Darknet for purchases. It slowly became a relatively safe and anonymous way to send and receive money, it was an innovation that intrigued the public.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Bitcoin became the most popular crytocurrency because it was the first cryptocurrency ever created. Because of it, it also leads to the creation of other ones called the Altcoins and I think it was the major reason. It did managed to gain popularity after becoming the great investment and opportunity for people. Also, it slowly became a relatively safe and anonymous way to send and receive money.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. In addition to that, some people say that bitcoin is most popular among all cryptocurrency and I think it is because of the price.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

I think why the bitcoin is the most popular among the all cryptocurrency is because it is being used to the famous black market and online market. Bitcoin will more and more advertising other than the other cryptocurrencies. When i see advertise about bitcoin it is on any site in the facebook, youtube or other site ,i can see the advertisement about bitcoin. And also , bitcoin will be used for earning and it is become as a salary or income to us. We will know that the bitcoin give money for us . and among the cryptocurrencies it is the most expensive and highest value in all cryptocurrencies. That's why the bitcoin is the most popular
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

Because bitcointalk can make money from unemployed people like us who do not have a job, I am very excited to work on bitcointalk, that's why I keep smiling until now.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the qualities it has compared to others. Other altcoins and forkcoins have speculative and centralized qualities, These are not qualities of sound money.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.
Its true that bitcoin is more popular than altcoin because of its high value price compare than altcoins. And of course we all wanted to earned a high profitable value to our investments and bitcoin was closed to our prospects in our targetted value. But due to bitcoin is a cryptocurrency we didn't know if its existence will last longer.
Bitcoins is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is no like the other cryptocurrency bitcoins is the only currency of which the prices are increasing rapidly and millions of people are investing their money in bitcoins that's why bitcoins are the most popular cryptocurrency.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:23:51 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the qualities it has compared to others. Other altcoins and forkcoins have speculative and centralized qualities, These are not qualities of sound money.
IMO I think the main reason make Bitcoin become the most popular cryptocurrency is its price is really high and there are so many ways to earn Bitcoin that why the number of people whom earning Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it make Bitcoin more popular day by day and as the result some countries has legalized Bitcoin as a local currency and everyone in these countries can use Bitcoin to buy anything directly.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

BTC is it the most famous as it was the first to offer a real solution to economy and actually in somehow it is leading the development of new technologies as for example SW or LN.
Yes I am agree with you and bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency them all because people know the value of bitcoin and they also give more attention and importance from the beginning anf that why I think bitcoin is growing up without any hesitation and I hopefully want that bitcoin can do something for those people who deserve to be successful in their life.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.

I thought the same things too. Bitcoin is high value compared to altcoins. I think that this reason was highly appreciated by many because they are thinking to have their investment assured to return in good condition. And due to high value of bitcoin to altcoin thats why there so many are willing to take risk in doing it, than altcoins.
Yeah that’s what I am saying too people all over the people know that bitcoin is one of the secure safe and fastest growing digital currency ever and they give their full attention and importance to bitcoin rather than altcoin etc and that the reason I think why bitcoin is poplar them all.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

It's plain and simple why bitcoin is the most popular crypto , because it was the frist out there who really got a new tech and we speak here about the blockchain technology itself. Cause you see a lot of new coins are out there but none of them are even near the bitcoin power. Also we hanve't see the full potential of bitcoin and the blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: