Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

Welcome in the crypto project where 90% of the projects will die. I could count ton of project which collect svereal million of dollars and delivers nothing.

with the recent crash of the market, from more than 800 billion drop to 250billion dollars, lots of people lost money, and scams such as bitconnect,etc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narutos

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

So, is this confirmed scam now? Such a shame that these projects looked like something achievable in real life yet team members become scammers. It was a good looking project with a lot of potential but they chose the wrong path. I hope legal action will be taken by investors.

I don't think this is a confirmed scam, but i could be wrong.

Atleast i see that coins have been distributed and trading has started on idex..... Project developement may require a lot of time.... It's not a matter of weeks, it will takes months in my opinion.

On their website, basically there is no updates/news/medium to follow? The only thing one can see is that "IMMLA is developing their 1st MVP"
narutos

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

So, is this confirmed scam now? Such a shame that these projects looked like something achievable in real life yet team members become scammers. It was a good looking project with a lot of potential but they chose the wrong path. I hope legal action will be taken by investors.

This is where the regulation comes in, to question projects with no real intention of developing the technology that they promise, similar to the centra project
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

This is where the regulation comes in, to question projects with no real intention of developing the technology that they promise, similar to the centra project

Yes, they played very high drama while distributing the token to investors and to the bounty people. Really they have given huge trust to the community but at last, they left the project without any update.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

i am really disappointed from immla project team
well i just put a very small money in IMMLA ico and looks like that's gone forever
i learned my lesson and try to not involve in that kind of ICOs
trust was huge but everything is in vain now
eztechwin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

IMMLA IS A SCAM! At this point, they are banning people who challenge anything on their com channels and that is the clearest sign of someone having picked up their bags and peacing out here.

That being said I believe there is an easy fix to all this if all projects just adopt a refund button so investors can reverse transactions at any point before tokens are distributed. We had plenty of time to get out of IMMLA before they ran with all those obvious ICO blunders. Projects need to give themselves a deadline and prove to investors through the whole fundraising that they should stay.

It shouldn't be about who can raise the most and break a record. It should be about who can retain or maintain those funds until launch.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I invested during PreICO-1 and have been waiting for them to do something concrete; till date, I have only received hollow promises.
Looks like it'll continue to be so. Huh

Meanwhile, there have been other projects like ShipChain which are gaining traction.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

IMMLA IS A SCAM!

Yup - as I tried warning everyone 9 months ago!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007562.140

Obvious scam is obvious.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

This is not enough. There are a lot of scam projects that distributed tokens and get lost in a minute. Check out Bitcad for example. Vlad Mitrofanov can't be seen anywhere. Project is abandoned.

It's funny you should mention BitCad, because that scam was also orchestrated by Ambisafe who I referred to in my post link above - Vlad Mitrofanov worked for them. Ambisafe are now trading as Bountyhive - it's the same group of scammers. Everything involving Ambisafe/Bountyhive has turned to scam - Every. Single Thing, which is why I raised the alarm as soon as IMMLA mentioned Ambisafe doing their audit, as soon as I read that I knew it was a scam.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

I invested during PreICO-1 and have been waiting for them to do something concrete; till date, I have only received hollow promises.

Meanwhile, there have been other projects like ShipChain which are gaining traction.

Yeah, the title "first logistic application" is soon lost to its believers. Other tokens are now ahead in implementing Ethereum smart contracts as a logistic tool. IMMLA is fast becoming a dud.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Yeah, the title "first logistic application" is soon lost to its believers. Other tokens are now ahead in implementing Ethereum smart contracts as a logistic tool. IMMLA is fast becoming a dud.

It was already said in the thread when they were just doing ICO that this project is too ambitious. I didn't know they were being funded enough though but I think this will be possible if there are funds for the team but it will really take time while ShipChain is already on its way. Money is lost for those who invested.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

I would like to request all token holder, please cancel your sell order from idex. you underestimate IML project. just think how much you'll get if you sell so cheap? imagine if imla success this is gonna be your huge huge chance to cashout high and big profit. just think,pls cancel those low sell order from IDEX  https://idex.market/eth/iml
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

I would like to request all token holder, please cancel your sell order from idex. you underestimate IML project. just think how much you'll get if you sell so cheap? imagine if imla success this is gonna be your huge huge chance to cashout high and big profit. just think,pls cancel those low sell order from IDEX  https://idex.market/eth/iml

Yeah you said "IF" which is just a mere dream not a certainty or known fact as regards to the development of project and commitment of the team, i not sure i blame anyone who is eager to liquidate their iml and move on to a more profitable project, you can only put trust in a project when the team gives you a reason to do so, there are many project in the logistics company in case you haven't notice, time wait for nobody and time they say is money,
You have to wait a long time for you to achieve that HUGE Success, by that time other similar project must have achieve more, beside trading iml is also go to bring volume to project.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Yeah you said "IF" which is just a mere dream not a certainty or known fact as regards to the development of project and commitment of the team, i not sure i blame anyone who is eager to liquidate their iml and move on to a more profitable project, you can only put trust in a project when the team gives you a reason to do so, there are many project in the logistics company in case you haven't notice, time wait for nobody and time they say is money,
You have to wait a long time for you to achieve that HUGE Success, by that time other similar project must have achieve more, beside trading iml is also go to bring volume to project.

Frankly the propects of IMMLA moving forward is growing ever so dim. With stories that the first set of private investors pulled out is kind of questionable, especially when no one outside the team, see no evidence of talk of partnership.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

I very much doubt that this can happen. A long time passed. And there is no shift. For such an amount of time complete silence

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I very much doubt that this can happen. A long time passed. And there is no shift. For such an amount of time complete silence
IMMLA team is gone so now there will be no difference if you cencel your orders on IDEX or make it higher
now there are no announcement about the developments or start development or any news about anything
commplete silence from the team. just only we can do is to wait or forget about your IMMLA tokens in your wallet
eztechwin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

People are giving money to strangers. and you do not know these people. In real life, you do not give money to strangers. Here in Crypto you are giving millions of ETH oder Fiat to strangers. and then you are surprised that the people run away with the money. nothing is easier than making money and escaping in crypto. No one cares about it after a few months more . But it's just because everyone wants to get rich quick. that's the big problem.

No the only problem is devs aren't coding refunds as a standard. If you look at FireLotto ICO to get tokens you had to execute a smart contract function and you could either chose to do that or GET YOUR ETH BACK! Its not a difficult standard to establish. Anyone can and should be able to get their funds back at anytime. We have the technology we just need the advocacy.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

IMMLA team is gone so now there will be no difference if you cencel your orders on IDEX or make it higher
now there are no announcement about the developments or start development or any news about anything
commplete silence from the team. just only we can do is to wait or forget about your IMMLA tokens in your wallet
IMMLA team doesnt "gone". I know cuz I contacted them couple of weeks ago. They got big troubles after Parity hack. As you know - news about locket ETHs are now very optimistic. Will update here if i get some news.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

IMMLA team doesnt "gone". I know cuz I contacted them couple of weeks ago. They got big troubles after Parity hack. As you know - news about locket ETHs are now very optimistic. Will update here if i get some news.

Yeah, they are not gone. They are just penniless and unwilling to work for free now. And then soon enough, just give up altogether. Unless someone picks up the pace or inject new vision or at least new money to the project.

awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

IMMLA wants to ensure a simple, understandable and convenient interaction between the cargo owner and the carrier at all stages of the process of transporting goods on the basis of the Etherium block and smart contracts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: