Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
flip909

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to withdraw BCO from Nova ( since its closing ) and send to CryptoBridge.
0 Confirmations for many hours now.
BCO Explorer shows last block was on 27 Dec. ( why is this? )

What shall I do? is there any way to get these tx's mined? I have an L3+ miner.

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

All the coins have been minted, so mining has stopped. Not sure if anyone is maintaining it. Join the slack and ask the devs (@crypto and @bridge) and see if they can help.

So, Interesting.. I sent 2 txs from Nova and 0 confs for hours.
I found a pool with live BCO running. I pointed my L3+ miner there. I mined 77 blocks with 0 rewards, and i mined my own TX! it sent! amazing! i then proceeded to turn off my miner try another bigger withdrawal, and it didnt confirm. i pointed my miner there and boom my tx was confirmed.
Once again 0 POW reward though lol possibly took my fee. i did get a very small amount of BCO for it. very small.

Amazing.

Yep, nice one! To be more specific, mining of course has not stopped, anyone can still mine the chain to keep transactions going, but mining *rewards* have stopped, so that generally means no one bothers to maintain the chain. There are no more BCO to be created, they are all in circulation.

From the dev (crypto) in slack:

avoxm: anybody knows whats up with mining
crypto: Mining is over
avoxm: I constantly get Stratum connection failed, @crypto ah got it thanks
crypto: Mining ended around December 1st, all 27m coins have been mined
avoxm: so it's POS now ?
crypto: Mining continues with 0 reward transactions to keep the chain going. But almost everyone has their coins on the dex now so it doesn’t really matter

Thank you Cheesy Seems strange they dont want the chain goin outside of DEX. thought it would create more traffic?Awareness. I wouldnt know about CryptoBridge had it now been for me holding some BCO outside.
Seems nuts that the chain is not supported anymore
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magsrevs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to withdraw BCO from Nova ( since its closing ) and send to CryptoBridge.

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

All the coins have been minted, so mining has stopped. Not sure if anyone is maintaining it. Join the slack and ask the devs (@crypto and @bridge) and see if they can help.

I found a pool with live BCO running. I pointed my L3+ miner there. I mined 77 blocks with 0 rewards, and i mined my own TX! it sent! amazing! i then proceeded to turn off my miner try another bigger withdrawal, and it didnt confirm. i pointed my miner there and boom my tx was confirmed.
Once again 0 POW reward though lol possibly took my fee. i did get a very small amount of BCO for it. very small.

Amazing.

Yep, nice one! To be more specific, mining of course has not stopped, anyone can still mine the chain to keep transactions going, but mining *rewards* have stopped, so that generally means no one bothers to maintain the chain. There are no more BCO to be created, they are all in circulation.

crypto: Mining continues with 0 reward transactions to keep the chain going. But almost everyone has their coins on the dex now so it doesn’t really matter

Thank you Cheesy Seems strange they dont want the chain goin outside of DEX. thought it would create more traffic?Awareness. I wouldnt know about CryptoBridge had it now been for me holding some BCO outside.

Well, there's no real need to maintain the chain. The main purpose of BCO is to stake inside the DEX to get a share of the DEX's profits, not for transactions or anything that might require a functioning chain. I don't think BCO is traded on any other exchanges, so there's only a minuscule amount still left on Nova I think.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

I say lets try and get BCO listed on Binance, here is the app if the team needs it:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

also here are some listing tips:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

Think we need to get more Markets on Crypto-Bridge. Maybe more BCO markets too. BCO / Dash etc etc.
Not saying i'm not happy with Binance Tongue

both would be great.
but as stated on the above posts, maybe there's no big need to have BCO trading out of the exchange

also because we'd loose some of the fees there.

quite happy with BCO, even being up so much added a bit to my bag and will be staking for 1 year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
flip909

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

Amazing.

Well, there's no real need to maintain the chain. The main purpose of BCO is to stake inside the DEX to get a share of the DEX's profits, not for transactions or anything that might require a functioning chain. I don't think BCO is traded on any other exchanges, so there's only a minuscule amount still left on Nova I think.

But what about the ppl who have it in wallets? cold storage? they deserve to be able to move their Tokens into DEX. Assume the wallet is redundant now?

If anyone needs TXs mined, please let me know. Ill mine them for you no worries. as long as the only pool doesnt remove it ( BCO is set for delisting)

flip909

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

I say lets try and get BCO listed on Binance, here is the app if the team needs it:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

also here are some listing tips:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

Think we need to get more Markets on Crypto-Bridge. Maybe more BCO markets too. BCO / Dash etc etc.
Not saying i'm not happy with Binance Tongue

both would be great.
but as stated on the above posts, maybe there's no big need to have BCO trading out of the exchange

also because we'd loose some of the fees there.

quite happy with BCO, even being up so much added a bit to my bag and will be staking for 1 year.

agree. i'm happy too. but I think a working chain outside of the DEX is good to gain awareness. DEX's are notorious for having slow adoption. I think that awareness in early stages is better. Id love to see the DEX grow and liquidity improve. ill be using it where I can! Locked up some for staking already. I wasn't aware of the DEX until i saw Nova closing and was looking for wallet. downloaded wallet then found the DEX so decided to send there instead.

Some ppl may have loads sitting around and no way to mine.

0 Confs for hours on any chain is enough to put ppl off. maybe they don't understand or know the concept for the DEX staking etc. 99% of all coins need chain working. and broken chain would put off loads of ppl.
all2much

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

So I need 1044 BCO to stake? Will that minimum ever change?
stepollo

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

was 44 bco some days ago, now is set at 12..i dont know how it is calculated
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

Bitshares network charges a flat fee (61 BTS) to create a vesting schedule that is used by CryptoBridge to create a staking position.  As BCO increases in value it is adjusted downwards to match this fee paid to the network

https://cryptofresh.com/fees
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

From launch to today, this has been a great project.

Staking long term on the platform for rewards seems like a really good idea now.
minerable

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

Dev, thank you for another payout! Now I'm more than happy.

Today daily volume over $3M - new record. Really good news, it means higher payouts in next 2 weeks.

Keep it up! BCO is my main project right now!
Dinusha90

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

interesting one...
hope to continue this in 2018
happy new year btw Cheesy
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

Bitshares network charges a flat fee (61 BTS) to create a vesting schedule that is used by CryptoBridge to create a staking position.  As BCO increases in value it is adjusted downwards to match this fee paid to the network

https://cryptofresh.com/fees

thanks for clarifying.
makesmore sense now.

is it possibleto download the whole history in CSV or see the whole one?
I couldn't access my past payout history, for example, wanted to compare this payout with last one but I can access a max of 15 days in the past. not more than that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

interesting one...
hope to continue this in 2018
happy new year btw Cheesy

Indeed a intresting coin, good that I bought it at 0.07$ back in the days, now is 100x more expensive, to bad I didn't bought more, but any profit is still profit. Happy new year community!
magsrevs

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

So I need 1044 BCO to stake? Will that minimum ever change?

No, you can stake as much, or as little, as you like. The fee to stake will always be 61 BTS, as that is what the Bitshares network charges. Currently this equates to around 12 BCO, although the exact number will change as the price of BCO compared to BTS changes.

Obviously, if you stake 1 BCO but have to pay a fee of 12 BCO to stake then that doesn't seem so clever! You want to stake as much as possible so as to reduce the proportion of BCO you lose to fees. What the minimum amount of BCO it makes sense to stake is up to, and depends on your risk/reward ratio, and how far you think CryptoBridge could go as an exchange.
magsrevs

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

Amazing.

But what about the ppl who have it in wallets? cold storage? they deserve to be able to move their Tokens into DEX. Assume the wallet is redundant now?

If anyone needs TXs mined, please let me know. Ill mine them for you no worries. as long as the only pool doesnt remove it ( BCO is set for delisting)

The wallet is the exchange. It is decentralised, so no one can take anything you keep on the DEX away from you. That's one of the other beautiful things about the DEX is that it genuinely acts like a wallet. You are right, there will be a *few* people who will need the chain mined every now and then to keep it going. I think the devs might do it from time to time, but that's very kind of you to offer as well.
flip909

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:00:29 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

Amazing.

The wallet is the exchange. It is decentralised, so no one can take anything you keep on the DEX away from you. That's one of the other beautiful things about the DEX is that it genuinely acts like a wallet. You are right, there will be a *few* people who will need the chain mined every now and then to keep it going. I think the devs might do it from time to time, but that's very kind of you to offer as well.

I am mining it now for few hours. hit many blocks. so some ppl are moving things around i guess
But Mining Dutch have removed it ( I was given the port number in background to mine until they refresh then it will be gone.
Ill have a pool set up if I get the chance. If anyone has problems with ) conf's feel free to let me know. DM me. happy to help.

Cant express enough how much i like this project.
Keep it up all! ETH pairs gonna rock.
magsrevs

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:12 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

Amazing.

I am mining it now for few hours. hit many blocks. so some ppl are moving things around i guess
But Mining Dutch have removed it ( I was given the port number in background to mine until they refresh then it will be gone.
Ill have a pool set up if I get the chance. If anyone has problems with ) conf's feel free to let me know. DM me. happy to help.

Interesting - props to you for keeping the chain going!
Oh yeah, this project is terrific. ETH pairs are going to see it explode. Bring on 2018 I say, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be huuuuuge for BCO, and all the stakers.
flip909

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for help!
Love the coin.

Amazing.

Interesting - props to you for keeping the chain going!
Oh yeah, this project is terrific. ETH pairs are going to see it explode. Bring on 2018 I say, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be huuuuuge for BCO, and all the stakers.

Agree its going to be huge. im hoping for another good entry point for more BCO but not looking hopeful lol.
Have some Staking, going for some more soon I think.
Also going to start using the exchange where I can.

I think some ppl mine blocks but only every so often. i was waiting for hours. anyway I loved the experience of having to mine my own TX!
stepollo

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:43:02 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:11:31 PM by stepollo

hey guys, i'm trying to setting up a multisig test account, but after my last update i cannot perform any other action. I get this error: Failed to broadcast the transaction:
missing required active authority: Missing Active Authority 1.2.556501

EDIT: sovled
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

guys i pulled my coins out of cold storage
using latest wallet
wallet updates to like 1 hour left but then says no blockchain found
and wont finish updating
please help
do i need to addnodeS?

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: